Limits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Call me back the moment you know anything more," he demanded from her, "and I want to hear ALL the juicy details from the party when you do to!" he'd added.

She laughed at that, "good old Jerry," he might have been a friend and co-worker, but he was like just about every other guy she'd ever known too, always horny and always wanting to talk about sex, except this time, she had quite a story to share with him.

#

Donna had once again been seated across from Sylvia's desk though she hadn't as yet entered the room. She waited nervously, wondering what it was Sylvia wanted to discuss with her, not to mention the proposal she had for her either. Perhaps this would be the opportunity she'd been waiting for, a chance to really get inside the organization. As she sat, she recalled part of her conversation with Jerry, even then wondering how on earth she'd ever finally get accepted, her shyness though she tried as hard as she could to blend in at the party, might keep her from getting into the more decadent aspects of what was really going on, and thus keep her from ever exposing what was really going on with the agency, or the girls they using to satisfy the decadent wishes of their clientele.

"I don't know if I'll be able to do this," she'd admitted to Jerry. "It's definitely a well concealed trap either way. You're told right up front that it's by your choice and your choice alone if you decide to participate in some of the things going on. Sylvia made that very clear, adding that the moment we feel uncomfortable with anything, that they'll pull us out immediately and ensure we don't have to do or see anything that we're not completely and totally comfortable with. But doing that also means we certainly won't be invited back again to anything like that either. It's a neat trap, they make the claim that they're backing their employee's one hundred percent on the one hand, yet on the other making it known if this isn't your cup of tea, that you won't be considered for any other positions at that level of the business either."

"Well, just be careful Donna," Jerry urged. "No story, no matter how big it might end up being is worth jeopardizing your safety either," he'd reminded.

Donna was sitting there thinking about that very fact just as Sylvia entered the room joining her.

"Well good afternoon Linda, I'm glad you could make it in. As I mentioned, I wanted to get your thoughts on the party last night," she said using the word for what it had really been. "Did anything bother or trouble you about it?" she asked. Though continuing on before Donna could respond as yet. "I know that sometimes, some of those functions can get pretty wild, and the last thing we want to do is have any of our employee's feeling uncomfortable while attending one of those." Sylvia paused, now waiting patiently for a response. She'd be almost constantly drumming into her how the Agency wanted to protect and shield their staff, it had become almost a mantra the way she kept impressing those thoughts upon her, seeking continuous assurances from her that she was still fine with everything.

"No, nothing bothered me," Donna told her easily. "Yes, it was a bit wilder than what I was expecting perhaps, but nothing I wasn't prepared for," she added with a reassuring smile.

Sylvia nodded her head appreciatively in hearing that. "You did outstanding work while you were there," she added, "And especially in having to deal with some of the lecherous old men that were there," she said, totally ignoring the fact that there were just as many lecherous women there as men, and even worse in some ways as Donna recalled. "I've already spoken with two of the new girls who were there, both of which have expressed they're not interested in doing anything like that again, which we perfectly understand of course, and will ensure that they're given other less complicated and stressful assignments. So, having said that, what are your thoughts?" She asked pointedly.

"Well, it was certainly interesting, but nothing I didn't feel I couldn't handle," she told the woman. "I've never been one to judge someone else's pleasures either," she added. "So I really didn't see or do anything that I felt was uncomfortable or unacceptable to me either."

Sylvia smiled upon hearing that. "Very good," she said standing up coming around her desk. "I also wanted to pass along to you that Greg took a personal interest in you as well."

"Oh really?" Donna said feigning surprise. "I barely even spoke with him," she added.

"Well, enough that he indicated to me that he'd like to bring you aboard as part of his personal staff," Sylvia told her. "Of course initially it would be a temporary assignment until everyone was confident and in agreement that you were the right person to fill that position. So in the beginning, you'd still be under contract with us. You might be working with Greg, and for Greg, but he couldn't fire you directly if things didn't work out. That's where we come in as a go between for you, so you'd still be working for us, and we'd see to it that if anything came up or caused you any concerns, we could immediately pull you out and find something else for you to do. Our employee's welfare is one of our primary obligations and concerns."

Once again Donna thought how it also made it virtually impossible for Greg's firm, or any other of OB & D's clients to be responsible or accountable for anything that might go on either, all the liability protected as long as the "employee" was willing to accept the situation, and the moment they weren't, all they had to do was say so and they'd be reassigned, thus protecting them from any sort of uncomfortable or unacceptable environment.

"Now, before we officially offer you the position, there are a few additional details we need to discuss, then if you're still interested, we'll proceed."

Donna sat listening as Sylvia explained everything to her. Greg had decided to hire on a second "personal assistant", someone who wouldn't exactly function as a secretary, as he had already had several, this was his "Girl Friday" as Sylvia called it, someone who was willing to be at his beck and call, run odd errands, be there to assist him in whatever capacity he needed or required, even if a goodly part of her day was just sitting next to the phone in the event he needed her to perform some immediate task. It would also include helping him with more intimate dinner parties where OB & D's services weren't actually required, or when going off on business meetings, to go along with him as his assistant and continue to function there again in whatever capacity might be needed or required. The pay was exceptional for doing this, for being on call virtually twenty-four hours a day, unlike a typical secretarial position, and now knowing all that, was she indeed still interested?

"Oh one more thing you do need to be aware of," Sylvia managed to slip in just before Donna had excitedly agreed. "And this is where we need to advise you in the strictest of confidentiality here, and once again stress that if at any time you are unable to continue working with and for Greg, that you are to immediately inform us of such so that we can transfer you from that position into something better suited for you," she added.

"Ok," Donna said waiting.

"You got a taste or an idea of some of the clients, business associates and even friends that Greg knows. Some of which have shall we say, some quirky or interesting tastes. There may come times when Greg is entertaining some of these people, and you may be subjected to witness or see some of the things they often do in the privacy of those gatherings, you may be called on to perform a few chores, help out if you're asked to do so, as long as you're comfortable doing it," she once again stressed for the tenth time. "But there are serious consequences to ever divulging any of this to anyone outside of the business, or with us, though we're certainly always here for you should you have any questions or concerns. Do we understand one another?" she asked letting Donna know in saying so that there could be serious repercussions if she wasn't, or didn't.

"Yes, I understand perfectly, and it's nice to know that if I ever find myself in an unacceptable position, that I can come to you and be reassigned elsewhere if I find I can't handle it. But I'm fairly open-minded for one thing, and confident of my own judgment, so I don't really see that there will be any problems, or anything I can't personally deal with either."

"We'll see," Sylvia said leaving it. "But I'm satisfied, for now anyway, so I'll go ahead and draw up the paperwork. You'll be starting work for him first thing in the morning then."

Having been given the address where she was supposed to go, along with her own personal access code to the Executive parking level, elevator and Executive entry, Donna left with a sheaf of additional papers to read over and fill out, along with a list of appropriate attire she would sometimes be expected to wear for one reason or another, most of which she already had, though there was enough of a subtle hint included that Greg liked his personal assistants to dress "attractively" and not so business like as many of the others might normally do.

"In other words, show a little cleavage," Sylvia grinned suggestively, showing Donna as she did so a little of her own as she bent over from behind, undoing one additional button on Donna's blouse by way of emphasis. "He's quite a tit man you know," Sylvia told her, so get used to leaving one more button undone than you might normally allow," she'd said now walking around back in front of her taking a look. "Yes, much better, especially with as full of breasts as you have, no wonder Greg wanted you to come and work for him," she'd added. "If I could afford to pay you what he will be, I might have even offered you the very same position here too."

Donna smiled as though the thought of that was tempting to her. "Well, unfortunately the money IS better," she responded, "But...if for some reason I don't like working there, maybe we can discuss this again," Donna said standing in hopes that the meeting was now over.

"Perhaps," Sylvia smiled back cautiously. "But, I will of course be involved with you and Greg from time to time, he is one of my own personal accounts that I like to closely monitor, so it's not like we won't be working closely together anyway," she added letting Donna know as she did so, that she would certainly continue to keep a close eye on her.

#

"Well, I'm in!" she told Jerry, "At least for now anyway. I've already been faxed over an agenda of some of the upcoming parties and events I'll be personally assisting with, the first of which is this very Saturday at Greg's estate. This may be the break we've been waiting for Jerry," she said enthusiastically. "The only question is, can I pull it off long enough until I have enough to expose and uncover everyone else who's involved? I do think that getting this job with Greg as his assistant is the key, as he seems to be high up on the list, and might thus lead me into who else might be as well."

"You're still going to be flying without a net," Jerry said concernedly. "Sure it's not time to bring Dan into this?"

"No, not yet. Not until we've got something concrete to work with, something to give him, to show him. Not until then," she demanded, getting Jerry's word he wouldn't say anything until they really did have something to go on. "And besides, you'll be there for me," she added "You're the one person I know I can truly count on if I need to."

"And you know I always will be too!" He assured her, feeling somewhat better. "Though I still wish you'd let me fit you with a wire or some sort of recording device anyway," he added, "for your own protection!"

"Well considering the fact that I'll be showing off a lot more of my boobs than I'd really care to, and that I also know they'll be looked at a lot more often that I might like, I seriously doubt it would be a very safe thing to be doing in the event someone were to discover that my under wire bra really wasn't one now do you?"

Jerry laughed at that, commenting. "Well it still sucks on this end, the one time I could sit there and stare at your boobs and get away with it, but since I'm not on that end of things to be doing so..."

Now Donna laughed, "More fun when you're trying to do it and get away without me catching you at it anyway," she told him. "A hell of a lot different than putting them on display to be looked at, and knowing you really don't have any say in the matter. Sort of takes all the fun and excitement of flirting wouldn't you say?"

"What, now you tell me you've been flirting with me all this time and I didn't know it?"

"Well, now you do," Donna said hanging up the phone.

#

Donna had an appointment first thing in the morning with Greg in his private office, which as she soon learned, was entirely different than his Executive office one floor below were all the other staff was housed and worked.

She'd worn a tight red dress which was fairly low cut in front, wanting to make a good first impression, which by the look on his face when she came into his office, she had.

"Perfect!" he said grinning down at her. "You look beautiful!" he added with a boyish smile on his face.

"Thank you," she smiled back appropriately, accepting the compliment along with the continued look at her chest as he sat there.

"You got the itinerary I sent over for the weekend?" He asked.

"Yes, I did," she said removing it from the portfolio she now carried. "Though I've got several questions regarding it," she added taking it out.

"Figured you would, which is why we need to go over them," he said offering her a coffee, or even something stiffer if she preferred it.

"Coffee's fine, thanks," she said accepting a cup. "Now, you've indicated the approximate time of your guest's arrival, as well as the number, but you made no mention of them as to who they are, or what you'll be needing me to do."

Greg smiled at that. "Primarily for reasons of confidentiality and security," he told her. "One of my guests, who'll you'll of course meet and be introduced to there, is a major CEO of another company we're thinking about doing some business with, he and his wife will be in attendance, along with two other friends of mine. In addition, I've also invited Sylvia to be there as well, for reasons you'll discover while there."

Donna wasn't too excited to hear that, which meant she'd have to be doubly on guard while she was, but she grinned looking pleased at the prospect.

One of the things about doing business," he began, "Is getting to know the people you're about to do business with, and that includes their hobbies, their likes, or even their dislikes. That's why I make it a point of catering to some of those wishes and desires in the privacy of my own home where they can feel safe in a comfortable and relaxed setting, where what we do or discuss remains private and where I can get a much better feel or idea how a business relationship might prove beneficial for everyone involved."

"Makes sense," Donna agreed continuing to listen, though she was saddened to discover that the document she held hadn't contained the names or even the company that Greg was alluding to. She could have really used some hard evidence, but...it was still early in the game yet, she told herself.

"Now, judging by the way things were the other night at the party, is it safe to assume that you won't have a problem with any nudity?" he asked watching for her reaction.

"No, not really, why?" she asked curiously, already wondering as she asked that what might indeed be required of her if she were to be.

"Good," Greg said sitting back in his chair looking relieved. "The reason being is, eventually they all will be, especially with what is planned, now the reason I asked that, is that though you won't be involved directly in certain things, having someone around who was still dressed can cause a bit of uncertainty and mistrust. And we can't have that now can we?" he asked.

"I guess not," Donna replied seeming to go along with what he was telling her.

"And though you may only be asked to be there to get things, or freshen drinks and the like, having a bit of additional eye-candy doesn't hurt either," he'd added once again appreciatively checking out her breasts. "But with everyone else being naked, or nearly so, having you there and not being, would make everyone else self conscious or concerned as to why you weren't. So, as long as you're ok with that, and know what to expect, then I think the evening will certainly prove to be an interesting one for you as well."

"Do doubt," Donna thought, though she didn't say it.

"I left you with a list of things to look into he told her. "Most of it is all follow up, such as the catering, though it's not to be an elaborate dinner affair, just simple refreshments, snacks and the like, though I know everyone's apt to work up a considerable appetite before the evenings over, so things like that. Make sure the Champagnes on ice, and that everything else on that list has been reviewed and provided for, other than that, not much else to do at this point except for to see you there," he told her, effectively dismissing her.

"Do I need to do anything else while I'm here?" She asked.

"Nope, all the normal every day stuff is being attended to," he assured her. "I'm paying you to see to the other kinds of stuff that no one else really needs to know about," he added. "Unless of course you wouldn't mind doing a really personal favor for me," he added, "though it's certainly not expected of you, or obviously part of the job either," he amended quickly.

"And what might that be?" she asked trying to sound interested, but hoping that it wasn't going to be something that would end up being a deal breaker for her, which to some extent, she now worried and realized that it might be.

"Well, since I'm not really your boss, since you're technically still working directly for Sylvia, this is more along the lines of a personal request, something I sort of enjoy in getting my day started off with."

"Which is?" she again asked, though already beginning to suspect the worst, and wondering as she did if she'd be able to go through with his "request, or rather favor" when she learned what it was.

He was actually blushing a little as he came around from behind his desk sitting down on the nearby couch. "Was wondering if you wouldn't mind giving me a little stress relief," he now openly admitted to her. "Whatever you're comfortable with," he added, "if you're indeed comfortable with it. But have always enjoyed a nice long pleasurable hand-job, if you think you can handle that," he looked at her questionably.

"Could she?" she asked herself, knowing that she'd need to answer that question quickly here. "It could have been worse, he could have asked for or expected more," she argued with herself briefly, then by way of answer she stood up from her chair approaching him. "Be more than happy too!" she smiled surprising herself. "With? Or without the dress on?" she asked, surprising herself even more.

#

She had only struggled with it briefly, though she knew without any doubt she would never tell Jerry that she had. He was more than delighted when she included the additional suggestion of removing her dress, which she'd actually done for a couple of reasons, one...she didn't want to take any chances of soiling it for starters, it really was brand new, and fairly expensive outfit. Two...by making the suggestion herself, without his requesting it, she'd gained a little more trust, even if it wasn't a lot as yet, but just enough so that he wouldn't be quite as fearful about including her into his confidence as his very...very personal assistant. Something she also hoped would eventually make its way back to Sylvia, which she was sure that it would.

123456...8