Loosening Up Bk. 02 Ch. 15-20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alice laughed, "You don't want your brother's wife obsessing about you?"

"I think 'obsessing' about me is a bad thing, especially for her. Where is she?"

"She's been fucking Roy in the gazebo. Aaron is in there with Christie, too. Christie has developed a real crush on him. She's planning how they're all going to live together for the rest of time. He's very taken with her, as well. Last I heard, she was telling about one of her gangbang video sessions. Aaron was as hard as a rock."

"Is this some kind of dangerous situation for their marriage?"

"I don't think so. Everything that's been said has been in front of each other. Christie is also pushing Shelby to fuck the rest of the men in the Circle, probably before sundown. She thinks it's healthy for her to have the experience of many men under her belt, just as Aaron ought to get with all of the women ... and then come back to HER." She chuckled.

"I could tell Christie to back off a little."

"Let's wait and see how Aaron and Shelby are feeling about the situation. I think they both might like her. She's so out of their mainstream that she's a novelty: the tattoos, piercings, primary job as a stripper and lap dancer, admits to a little prostitution in her past, and also told them about doing the porn videos and photo shoots."

"Did she tell them about the rest of us?"

"Wisely, no. She thinks that's your and my job to tell them."

"After dinner, let's put on one of your videos that you did with Mike and see whether either of them notice who the real star is. It'll be a good test of your disguise."

Alice grinned. She sat and cuddled up to her husband, putting her head on his chest, and the two of them dozed off as a warm summery breeze waft across the patio.

* * * * *

Aaron stated, "That's some porn flick, you've got playing on that big screen TV in there. It got me all hot and bothered again. After this afternoon, I didn't think I'd have any spunk left to play with this evening, but that film is making my body respond and change my mind."

Dave laughed. He said to Aaron, "You probably met the star of that video at one time."

Aaron looked back at the TV as the scene changed. Angel, the girl in the video, was now on her back being fucked missionary style by Mike as he filmed her point-of-view or POV style with a couple of still cameras and one in his hand for close-ups.

Aaron frowned and studied the actress. "You think I've met her, you say?"

"I'm sure of it," Dave said neutrally, trying not to tip him off that the star sat on a sofa only ten feet away. Dave glanced over at Alice and she was on the verge of laughter.

Alice stood and came over to the two men as they stood so they could keep looking at the wild fuck in the video playing on the TV. The female star on the TV clearly said, "Oh, God, you are the best fuck ever. Come on, feed me that dick ... deeper ... harder."

Aaron frowned again. He was right on the verge of figuring it out.

Alice came up behind him and wrapped her arms around her brother-in-law. She said to Aaron, "Oh, God, you are the best fuck ever. Come on, feed me that dick ... deeper ... harder." The tone, inflections, accents, and cadence of the words were identical.

Aaron looked at Alice and then did a double take back at the screen. Shelby was sitting right beneath where they stood. She also looked at Alice and then at Angel, the porn star in the video.

"Nooooooooo!" Aaron said.

"It can't be," Shelby declared. "Can it? Alice, did you? Is that you?"

Alice remained silent. She knew the next spoken line in the video, only she said it ahead of the video; "I want you to come on my face or on my tits. I want to drown in your cum."

Ten seconds later in the video, Angel said, "I want you to come on my face or on my tits. I want to drown in your cum." The exactness to Alice's voice was unmistakable and undeniable.

Aaron responded, "Shit. Alice, it is you. I never would have guessed in a million years."

Alice still hadn't said anything. She took the remote from Shelby and stopped the video right as it showed a close-up shot of her from crotch to face, with Mike's cock buried inside her. She went to the TV screen and pointed to two small moles, one under her right breast, and the other near her navel. She also pointed to the areas where the tattoos had been covered up with makeup. She then pointed to the same areas on her own body, showing the same moles and the presence of what had been covered with makeup.

Shelby erupted when she got confirmation that Alice was the 'fuckee' in the film, "Oh, I admire you so much for having done that. What was it like? Did you have fun?"

Mike had been standing on the other side of the room; he took a few steps forward. "If you really admire her work, you should do a video, too. Imitation is the greatest form of flattery, you know." He sounded so eager.

Shelby responded automatically, "Oh, I could never ..." She paused and realized she was thinking seriously about what Mike had just said.

Mike smiled at her. "I'm around tomorrow doing some editing with Kat at my home studio. Come over and I'll show you a few things that might intrigue you. Anytime from ten in the morning until cocktail time when I'll be back here with everybody else." He pointed at his house.

Shelby just nodded that she'd heard the man. She actually felt relieved. She thought that with everybody going off to work or school that Aaron and she'd be alone in the Circle Cohousing, but now she knew at least two others would be present. Almost immediately, she thought she would visit and at least hear his sales pitch and see what he wanted to show her that would 'intrigue' her.

Dave felt a warm breast with an erect nipple embrace his arm. He got a kiss on his shoulder.

"Hi, Holly. You doing all right?"

"Wonderfully. I got to know more of your neighbors this afternoon, and I helped prepare the dinner with Julie, Rachel, and Sean."

"That was good of you. You are our guest, however. You don't have to do that."

"To understand the Circle, you, Alice, Pam, Julie, and Heather, I do. I want to learn how to fit in. I want to learn how to please the others in many ways."

Dave wondered notif he needed to have the discussion about what she was trying to achieve, butwhen he should have the discussion. He didn't like to put things off, but one of the things he'd learned in his leadership course was what had been called the Law of Delay. It was a procrastinator's dream management style; don't make a decision or do anything until you had to.

Based on the Law of Delay, the need for the discussion might go away completely, or additional information might arise that would make the discussion and direction it needed to take more obvious and decisive.

Dave put his arm over Holly's shoulders and allowed his hand to caress one of her breasts as she stood beside him. His fingers gravitated right to her nipple. He also started to get an erection. Holly's nearest hand found the floundering tool, and grasped hold. Meanwhile, they were all watching Alice continuing to work towards her epic climax in the video on the media room's television.

Holly whispered to him, "I think Alice is so wonderful to have done that. You wouldn't know it was her, but she looks like she's being so loving and having such fun."

Chapter 20 – Jumping in the Deep End

Dave slipped out of work early, taking Nancy with him. They'd carpooled from the Circle anyway. They got home right at five p.m. They both put on casual clothes, and then headed towards the core. Nancy had brought several sets of clothing to Dave and Alice's house from her apartment over the weekend.

A circle of new friends had already gathered in the core: Aaron, Shelby, Mike, Clarisse, Kat, Owen, Holly, Heather, and Matthew. There was a comfortable round of hugs and kisses from each of folks with the new arrivals. Matthew came and sat in David's lap and told him about his day care 'class' and what he'd learned. He could now count to fifty and he demonstrated that to everyone's amusement despite getting confused around thirty-five. He also knew a few basic arithmetic skills, providing he had enough fingers involved.

Dave quizzed him on one plus one, two plus one, and a few other problems that got up to ten as the answer. Matthew ran out of steam about them because he ran out of fingers. "I need to go and play in the wading pool, now. Hug!" Dave gave him a hug, and set him down. Matthew ran off about twenty feet and jumped into the wading pool, a skill he'd obviously perfected. Heather didn't look worried at all, but was watching him.

Aaron said, "Having Matthew around, kind of puts a crimp in the sexy activities, doesn't it?"

Dave shook his head, "Matthew is a rehearsal for the incoming flood of children that will arrive in the near future."

"Is somebody pregnant?" Aaron asked.

"Not to my knowledge, BUT we have many women whose biological clocks are about to chime midnight. I really think that a year from now we'll have some babies in our midst, and a year after that still more. What are you and Shelby planning?"

"All we've said is 'In the future' sometime. She's twenty-seven and I'm twenty-nine, so we have a lot of time."

"Beware of the peer pressure when a lot of these women start hatchlings. Do you have a career goal or monetary goal before you undertake children?"

"Kind of both. We wanted better jobs than what we have, and a better and larger home."

Quick as a flash, Owen asked, "What do you do?"

Aaron replied, "I'm a financial analyst for a company named Barber, Reid, and Fleet. We staff shorten the name and call them BARF," he laughed. "The company does accounting, tax work, and financial consulting for individual clients and small businesses up to around fifty employees. I work in all sectors of the business depending on time of year and need for good utility outfielder."

"Shelby, what do you do?"

"I'm marketing rep for a Canadian pharmaceutical's company named Celude. I travel around my territory visiting doctors' offices and making them aware of the pharmacological products we make and how reasonably priced they are compared to their American counterparts. There are import restrictions in the U.S., but in spite of those I still earn my keep and make a pile of money for the company off my territory."

Owen nodded, but Dave saw that twinkle in his eye that made him certain that something life changing would be said later to the couple by the near-billionaire. He didn't think that Aaron and Shelby had taken in that Owen was special in that way.

Julie came in from her work at the Bennett Foundation, hugged Owen – her erstwhile employer, and said 'Hi, boss,' but the implication of what she'd said passed by the newbies unnoticed. After kisses, she went off to change. The other men and women in the Circle arrived home soon, thereafter

Holly and Shelby had started a roast for dinner. Sean went and carved up the large parcel of beef using the industrial meat slicer, and soon the buffet was laid out and dinner began.

Owen had slipped away, but came back a few minutes after dinner started and got his plate. He found a seat across from Dave, next to Shelby, and across from Aaron. About halfway through the meal, Owen asked, "Aaron are you really married to your current job at ... BARF?" He chuckled.

"No. I joined them right out of college. I didn't think I'd stay this long. I feel like I'm running along in a low gear waiting for the company to come to life and need the other skills that I have, such as computer systems, software development, long range and strategic planning, and more. I think I could be much more useful to them if they were a more dynamic company."

Owen muttered, "Some other people think that, too." He glanced at Julie and winked. She'd apparently brought him some news from his office.

Aaron said, "Huh?" but Owen let the question slide by unanswered.

A little later, Owen asked Shelby, "Have you ever thought of living in this part of the country?"

Shelby waxed eloquent about the area, and even about the cohousing project. "I'd love to find something just like this someplace. Further, there are three times as many doctors here in the Sun Belt as there are up where we live, and imagine this; here we are at the end of February and we're sitting around in the evening in shorts and shirt sleeves after having been swimming. At home, they had snow today. Ughhh!" She hugged herself at the thought of the cold weather; her beautiful breasts bulged out over the top of her arms, giving the guys an eye full."

Aaron raised the pregnancy issue again with Alice this time, "What will each of you do when you want to become pregnant, drop our of the sexual activities?"

Alice smiled, "Why? Do you want to knock me up? You were sure trying last night."

Owen laughed.

Aaron continued, "I was just curious what the thinking in the Circle would be about that."

"We're kind of divided, but all decisions haven't been made. I definitely want Dave's baby, so I'll insist on condoms once I go off birth control until I'm actually preggers. Around my period, I might chance it bareback, because the sex is so much better. A couple of the other women will just come off of birth control and see what happens."

"You mean any of the men might get them pregnant?" There was tone of disbelief in his voice.

"Right. They're concern and their husband's isn't about paternity; it's about having a healthy baby. Everybody in the Circle loves each other, so they don't consider they're doing anything wrong. Heather is an example, although she had Matthew before she came to the Circle. We all love her and Matthew as though he were our own child."

Aaron probed, "How would you have thought about this before you loosened up?"

Alice replied, "Heather would have been labeled a slut for having sinned by having intercourse outside of marriage. Her child would have been God's way to permanently shame her with a constant reminder of her sin. She would have wallowed in the troubles she caused herself, never being able to pull herself out of working at the Club Ecstasy as a stripper or being an occasional call girl. I would have seen it as justified supreme judgments from on high."

"And now," Aaron laughed.

"I ate your cum out of her pussy last night because I love you and I love Heather. I'm glad we've kind of adopted Matthew; he's a delight. The love she's found in our Circle has brought Heather a new life and given her a career track she's excited about. She's far from lonely, and she makes each of our lives better, and we're sure to tell her that. We love her."

Holly left the conversation and went to the kiddie wading pool. She engaged Matthew in conversation, and soon the two were building a tower of beach toys beside the wading pool.

Holly asked Heather, "Can Matthew swim?"

"Not well. He has floaties that go on his arms to help him."

"May I teach him in the big pool?"

"Have at it. He'll love the attention. A caution, however; he sinks." Heather chuckled.

Matthew was truly enthused that Holly would take him into the big pool, even if it were just the shallow end. The water was still over his head.

Holly waded into the pool in her shorts and blouse without changing, providing a lot of support for her ward. She told him, "The first thing to learn about swimming is how to float." She started to demonstrate and coach him about having air in his lungs to help him stay up, and then helped him practice.

Holly and Matthew spent about a half-hour on his lesson, before she lifted him out and onto the side of the pool.

Heather had been watching the pair. "You're really good with kids and teaching."

Holly said, "When I was in high school and early college my summer jobs were at a pool at a golf club. The moms would drop off their kids, who couldn't swim mind you, and I was supposed to babysit them for four hours while they had a round of golf. I also was to keep them from drowning. I learned how to teach swimming as self-preservation in a way. Never lost a kid ... yet." She laughed.

She went on, "Matthew is right on the edge. If I can spend a half-hour with him each day this week, he'll be swimming completely on his own by the weekend. After that, they just get better and better at it on their own. They're like baby ducks."

"I think you just got yourself a job. The pay is pretty lousy, though."

Holly grinned, "Oh, I think I'll find some way to extract my due from you. Maybe you'll let me clean you up after Dave has made love to you."

Heather grinned. "Now, how could I turn down an offer like that?"

* * * * *

Late Friday afternoon, when most people had returned home to the Circle, Holly announced a demonstration at the pool. Everybody got their drinks of choice, and filed outside to the large pool they all shared.

Matthew was standing beside the pool with a grin as large as the Grand Canyon on his face. He was at the deep end of the pool and not wearing any flotation gear.

Holly grinned as well and said, "Matthew, show everybody what you learned this week."

Matthew took a running jump into the deep end of the pool. His mother was standing nearby watching him. He bubbled up to the surface and started a solid doggie paddle towards the shallow end. When he reached the pool wall at the far end of the pool, he turned around and swam back to the deep end. Upon reaching the side, he hefted himself out of the pool. Dripping wet, he turned and bowed to everyone as they applauded. He yelled, "I CAN SWIM! NO FLOATIES!"

Heather ran over to him, and despite being dressed in her school clothes, she hugged her wet son to her. "I'm so proud of you. You did so well."

"Can I tell grandma about it ... and that everyone watched and clapped."

"Yes, of course. What now?"

"Holly, told me she'd teach me how to dive like you do when you swim, and she'd also teach me other swimming strokes that'll make me go faster in the water."

"Holly may have to go home, but she's always welcome back with us."

Holly suddenly had tears running down her cheeks and her smile had turned into a grimace holding back some infinite interior pain. She shook her head and then ran off to the house. A loud racking sob was heard just before she went inside.

Heather looked at Dave almost pleading that he do something to fix whatever had just happened. She said, "What'd I say?"

Alice went to him with Pam at her side. "Go talk to her. She can stay. We all have come to love her. She can be an affiliate, like Nancy."

"But her job?" Dave said.

"Just talk to her. She adores you ... and all of us. We love her."

As Dave walked into the house he recalled his thoughts about the Law of Delay. He'd postponed the discussion long enough. Circumstances made this the time. There was also a lot of new data.

He found Holly sprawled on his bed sobbing almost uncontrollably. He gathered her into his arms and forced her to sit up with her head against his chest. She kept crying. She'd try to speak, but couldn't.

Dave stroked her back and one arm, and often kissed her forehead or temple. He reached over and retrieved a tissue, and gave that to Holly. She kept blotting her eyes.

Holly choked out, "I ... love ... you." She then had another crying jag.

"I know, Holly. And I love you. This is because you think you have to go away isn't it?"

Holly head nodded vigorously as she tried to get herself under control again.

Dave said, "You can stay with us, for as long as you want. You can stay in the Circle, too. We all want you with us."

"But ... you ... already have ... four wives ... and Shelby ... Nancy ... and all the others."

"That was true before I met you. If you can accept that as my lifestyle, there's every reason for you to stay. You can be one of our permanent guests. Besides, Matthew needs you as a friend and mentor."

1...345678