Loosening Up Bk. 03 Ch. 13-16 - Growth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dave's jaw was hanging open. "Mr. ... errr, Derek, several people in our Circle work at Knightsbridge. One of them I'm sure you've met at our parties - Roy Goodman. He's their CFO. My wife Alice reports to him, and there's at least one other employee in our group."

Derek looked aghast, "The CFO is officially Abby's boss, but he leaves all the HR stuff to her rather than get involved in any of the management or issues. Abby sits on their executive committee, too. Abby mentioned that she doesn't even go to the CFO's staff meetings because they're all about corporate fiscal policy and issues."

Dave's mouth moved around on his face as he displayed some hard thinking. "Are you sure she knows nothing about our Circle? This seems to be awfully coincidental."

"I'm pretty sure. Our relationship has been ongoing for ten years and she worked for a different company then, so this isn't anything that she just suddenly put together to gain some leverage. When I see her on Friday evening, I'll ask in a nice way about what she might know."

"You might also see what she'd think about being in an open and loving sexually-charged environment with twenty five other people. See if you can do that without spilling the beans about the connections we have to her."

Derek laughed, "Well, she does want me to tell her about Emily's weekend with you and your friends. We've always been very open about things like that, although we've never had things like this before. I'll test the waters with her. By the way, Em and I could never talk about sex until she got home Sunday; I think I'm falling in love with her all over again. She was sooooo happy."

"Maybe some Saturday afternoon you and Abby could come over and join us and see our relaxed atmosphere, our rather loose standards of dress, and even get a hint about our collective sexuality."

Derek chuckled, "She could even talk to Emily and get the information about her new life with you and your friends directly from her." That thought amused him.

"Have Abby and Emily met?"

"Oh, yes, quite a few times. We've had her for dinner. There's no animosity there, only a bit of curiosity on both their parts. I've never had the audacity to suggest anything sexual with her, such as a threesome. I never thought Em would be interested. Maybe I'll tease Abby about that next time we're together, since Emily did a few of those with your Circle friends, plus enjoyed group sex and what amounted to a gangbang, and then there was a daisy chain and some sapphic love sessions. I wish I'd had a camera to film it all."

Dave ventured, "She did go a bit overboard. I think she was trying to show me that she could fit in, and that was not an issue. We aren't prone to make decisions about someone's permanent membership in the Circle based on what happens over one weekend. We want to get to really know the person."

"You have more women than men, he said. I thought it would be the other way around."

"We're not a swing club where we want more males on tap to please the horny women. We've evolved by attracting women, and I guess I've been the guilty culprit in terms of introducing women into the Circle."

Derek thanked me again and then strolled back towards the elevator that would take him up to 'rug row'. He even greeted Nancy by name as he strolled by her desk.

Nancy stuck her head in the office as soon as the elevator door closed. "Everything all right?"

"Peachy. He thanked me for fucking his wife's lights out all weekend. I had help, of course. Consider yourself thanked."

Nancy laughed and disappeared.

Chapter 14 - Guests

Ten members of the Circle had strolled over to the construction site after dinner. One of the framing crews was still working on the end farthest from the existing circle of homes on Circle Drive even though the hour was late.

Nancy asked, "What's going to be our address when some of us live here? The homes aren't really on Circle Drive."

Jack responded, "I took the liberty of naming the access road Crescent Drive since part of a circle is a crescent. That's what we drive on every day, but since there were no homes on it before, we didn't need any signs. I have signs on order."

Ken stood in the group, "Is this on schedule? From the looks of things it won't get finished until next summer - a year from now. I'm anxious to move in NOW." His antics made the others laugh.

Nancy said, "We all are. Christie is too, although she already lives here."

"How come she missed dinner?" Roy asked.

"She said the club had a large after-work bachelor party coming in, and they wanted the 'best stripper' in the city for the event. She named a price and they met it, so we won't see her until the early hours."

Jack commented, "The framing will be finished by next week, complete with roof. The exterior sheathing will go on, too; and then the interior work will begin - electric and plumbing, and so on. The rest of the exterior will be worked on including doors and windows while that's going on. We're still hoping for a Thanksgiving grand opening - certainly well before next summer. Because Owen lives on the property, I'm sure we're still getting preferential treatment although no one has said anything about a speedy job this time around."

Nancy opined, "Oh, I hope so. I hate commuting, and when I stay over there's always one more thing that I need that's at home. I'm also feeling guilty sponging off people so much."

Dave turned to her, "How much stuff do you have? Could you move into our guest room and make do? Put your furniture in storage. You know we love you and never feel put upon when you stay over."

Nancy thought for a moment, "Yes, but ... and it's a big but, your wives have to be included in your invitation; they have to sign off. Didn't they teach you anything at that last team-building course you went to?"

Dave laughed. "We'll ask them, but I already know the answer."

The curious residents of the enclave and a couple who hoped to be strolled back to the Circle and the core. The weather was warm, although the rumble of thunder and lightning could be seen to the north.

As Dave and the others walked into the core living room, Aaron came across the room to his brother. "Hi bro, I just wanted to remind you that Martin and Sasha arrive this Friday evening. Shelby and I are picking them up at the airport about seven o'clock. We'll go to dinner, and then bring them back to the house probably about nine unless their flight is delayed. How do you want to play them coming into the core space that evening and-or Saturday morning?"

Dave thought, "Hmmm, good question. They have their tests results, right?"

"They do. I got scanned copies this morning, in fact."

Dave said, "Then I think I'd bring them into the core and let them take a peek and decide for themselves what they'd like to do. If it is around nine or nine-thirty, things will just be underway. I expect that you and Shelby want to make love with your friends, too. It's really up to you guys. Maybe they sample in with a few of us and then you take them home for a grand finale to the evening."

Dave chuckled and added, "Sasha is really cute and made a great impression on everybody when we did the video call. I think most if not all of the men are eager to show her some Florida hospitality, and I mean that in a sexual way. She was very likeable.

"Martin is handsome and virile. I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of the women don't want to couple up with him, too.

"As for Saturday morning, just have them out on the patio around eight-thirty and we'll serve them a great breakfast, and do more conversational things. They want to talk in depth about the Circle and its formation; we can do that then, and see what develops."

Aaron smiled, "Sounds like a plan."

* * * * *

Friday evening, Dave was helping with the last of the cleanup and put away from dinner when across the patio he saw Aaron and Shelby escorting Martin and Sasha into the living room of the core. He checked his watch and deduced that their flight must have been early. Since the lights were on, they were backlit. They came to the door out to the patio and paused, looking out on the scene in front of them.

The intervening scene across the patio and pool between Dave and the two couples was a bit like high school beach blanket bingo party only without the sand. Couple after couple lay on various chaises making out. In about half advanced cases, the couple was completely nude and involved intensely in oral sex or a sixty-nine. One couple, Sean and Nancy, were already nude and fucking with her slowly riding him in the cowgirl as he pawed at her breasts and she squirmed atop his supine form. The only non-participants were the kitchen crew who were coming up behind Dave.

Dave turned to Dev and Pam. "Looks like our guests have arrived. We should welcome them in true Circle fashion." He gave a lecherous laugh, and the others did, too. He then set off across the patio, wending his way between some of the loving couples. Seconds later, he greeting Martin and Sasha, even getting a polite hug from her.

Aaron volunteered, "I was just describing one of our Friday or Saturday nights to them."

Dave turned and glanced back at the patio full of Circle members. "It can be daunting as a newcomer. We've had a few other newcomers recently and they each talked to me about it, so I can guess what you might be feeling."

Martin said, "We've only been with one other couple - Aaron and Shelby."

Shelby laughed, "Try it, you'll love it, and yes, you were with me ... enough to put me in a pregnant state of mind."

Martin took the teasing well.

Pam had come up and joined the group, and been introduced. She gave Martin a knee-to-shoulder tight hug, and then shimmied her barely clad breasts against him. She said, "I agree with what Dave said. You should just dive in. I just happen to be the pool of love that I hope you'll dive into, by the way. You can use the water pool afterwards." She gave him a seductive look, and then winked as Sasha.

Aaron whispered to Sasha. She said, "Really!?!" He nodded.

Sasha turned to Dave, "I guess if there is any particular person I should go off with it's you. Aaron said you would do something sexual with me that I'd love and never forget. That sounds intriguing."

Shelby added with a laugh and the toss of her head, "That's the euphemism of the year - 'intriguing'. Mind blowing pleasure might be a better description, and even that's a dramatic understatement.

Dave chuckled, "And, as always, my brother and sister-in-law are the masters of hyperbole. You'll have to judge for yourself. That said, I would be delighted to help you integrate into the Circle. Based on our video conference call, I believe every man here would like to help in that process, including and especially Aaron."

She smiled, "Aaron has had plenty of opportunities in the past to tell us about all of you - and you especially. He promised to end the evening with me, and that'll be fine." She moved closer to Dave and then the two kissed, and then kissed again putting more soul into it, and then kissed still more as they became wrapped up in each other.

Dave turned to Martin. "May I borrow your wife for a while. I promise to return her in good shape and a very happy state of mind."

Martin smiled but also looked worried. "Yes, of course. That's why we're here."

As Martin spoke, Pam pulled his arm around her shoulders. They were kissing as Dave and Sasha walked about thirty feet away to the gazebo.

Sasha said in her Slavic accent, "Thank you for the modicum of privacy. I would be a little intimidated right now being out in the open like everybody else."

"That's what I figured. We could even go to my home if you'd feel more comfortable."

"No. No. I want the full Circle Experience. Being here will get me started, and then we can move out to the more public area after I'm a little less inhibited - the way I usually am after an orgasm or two." She giggled.

Dave gestured to Sasha to sit on one of the large chaises. He noted the fragrance of jasmine all around them from some of the vines twisting up the sides of the gazebo. The aroma made the night special.

Dave went to sit beside Sasha, but she stopped him. "No, please. Stand in front of me." She looked up at him with a devilish look in her blue eyes.

Sasha reached over and pulled down Dave's shorts and nudged them down his legs. He shed the t-shirt midway through the peeling.

Sasha took Dave's rapidly inflating cock in both her hands and massaged the shaft, as though she were rolling a pencil between them. The skin on his inflating shaft twisted with her motions, and then moved back the other way. Sasha's mouth enveloped the glans and he felt her tongue slaver over the head as she continued the twisting and squeezing motion with her hands.

One hand went away, and she gulped in more and more of his shaft, until the other hand let go, and she pushed herself completely onto his cock. He could feel his cock swallowed into her throat, and then moving even further into her body.

She pulled off and gasped in her cute Slavic accent, "Fuck my mouth." She went right back to the deep throat blowjob with a rare expertise, even for the Circle women.

Dave slowly did just what she asked. He moved his hips in a gentle oscillation as the saliva dripped from Sasha's mouth onto her lap. She sucked hard and he could feel the imminent explosion, and soon realized that it was inevitable and soon. He also felt his knees getting week and his body start to sway as he lost control of his balance.

Dave came in a surprise explosion deep into her mouth. The entire world vanished except for the lightning bolts of pleasure that hit his body about ten times over the next thirty seconds. His first two shots went right down her throat untasted by the beautiful woman. She then pulled off and let him paste the rest of his white sticky goo across her face while she smiled up at him.

"God, Sasha. That's the best blowjob I've ever gotten. You'll have to teach my wives about what you did." He collapsed beside her, breathing hard and gasping for air. All body functions except the wild orgasms he had stopped. Why he didn't fall over he'd never know.

"I will be delighted," she crooned as one hand again closed around his shaft again. She massaged in a light and less serious manner.

After a few minutes and many shared kisses, Dave gently pushed her back. "My turn to make you happy." He pulled at her top, and she raised her arms so he could strip her bare. After that, she removed her shorts proving that she preferred commando beneath.

Sasha put a pillow under her head so she could watch as Dave's tongue started to dance across her sodden slit and dive into her vagina. Instantly, she knew that she was in for a real treat under his expert mouth.

Dave's hands came into play as he fingered her with one finger and then added more. Sasha had a small orgasm, moaning out her pleasure to him. When Dave's hand slid into her cunt, her eyes got large with worry but also eager anticipation. He moved carefully inside her and she relaxed; she relaxed right into a G-spot orgasm that about tore her apart. Dave was kissing her all around her mons, slit, and clit.

Sasha's skin got a pink hue to it and her breath became ragged. The G-spot orgasm wasn't her first, but somehow she knew that something greater was in store, because her new partner didn't let up his loving assault on her body. She was showered with kisses and words of affection and praise through every orgasm.

And then, she was touched in a place no one had ever touched deep inside her love cavern. She wondered whether Dave was touching her soul or some hidden spiritual core. She spread her legs further, indicating her acceptance of his foray into her body.

Dave stroked Sasha's A-spot with his fingertips. She writhed and twisted into his hand. She responded to his mouth when it sucked in and lightly bit on her clitoris. Her body was flooding the union of wrist, hand, and vagina with lubricating fluids. Her mind was nearly devoid of any thought other than the beautiful midnight blue haze of passion and love she felt for her new partner.

"Oh, God, Dave ... what are you doing to me."

He continued, as he usually did, until Sasha's body arched into his hand, crested, and then she started to speak, "OH, GOD, DAVID ... WHAT ...?"

Sasha collapsed on the chaise, her body going limp, her head lolling to the side on the pillow she was using, her eyes closed, and mouth open in an aborted attempt to finish the questions she was asking - 'What are you doing to me?'

Dave extracted his hand and lapped the excess juices off, enjoying the taste and texture of Sasha's sexual emissions. When he was through, he lay beside her and cuddled her body into his. He was kissing her in a romantic way when she came awake.

Sasha jerked awake and looked at him, and then seeing and feeling only love and affection, her glare softened. She whispered, "I love you."

"And I love you," Dave told her as he kissed her lips. "You are beautiful and smart, and also one of the hottest women I've ever made love to."

Sasha thought a moment. "Not quite. We haven't had intercourse yet. We need to do that right now. Please, make love to me."

Sasha shifted so she was spooned against Dave's front. She raised her upper leg and then guided his rampant cock deep into her interior warmth. Once she felt him inside her, she began the slow oscillations counter to his to facilitate their lovemaking. She leaned back in his arms and the pair kissed.

* * * * *

Dave became conscious at his usual awake time in the morning, except it was Saturday and he was ready for a fun weekend. He felt the warm female bodies on either side of him. He turned to his right, and there was Donna Klaubert sleeping on her side facing him. She had an angelic smile on her lips as she breathed lightly in her sleep.

Dave turned to his left, and looking into the open eyes of Sasha Hedrick, his brother and sister-in-law's guest for a long weekend. He was surprised - very surprised.

Yes, he'd made love to her early on Friday evening. He'd given her an A-spot orgasm and she had indeed fallen in love with him as expected, but then he'd helped her befriend Dev Connor, his neighbor and long-time friend, and they'd gone off together. He knew his brother wanted Sasha before the night was through, and right up until the time he went to bed, he'd not seen her alone or available.

When he had gone to bed, the person filling that place in the large bed had been Alice, his wife. Well, he had four wives - Alice, Pam, Julie, and Heather, but Alice was his true and legal wife. They'd also made love despite her pussy already being full of cum from three other men. He could call her a slut and kick her out of the house, but that was as far from his thinking as the farthest star. Alice must have helped Sasha assume her place sometime during the night or early morning hours.

Sasha whispered, "I love you. I want you to make love to me again."

Dave pulled the sheets off their nude bodies, and Sasha mounted Dave and inserted his morning wood into her moist slit. She, too, had been with other men the previous night and still carried some of their emissions. He wasn't the cleanest either, having finished the prior evening with Donna.

Neither one of them lasted long. There was no desire to prolong, only a desire to consummate their union another time. After they were finished, Donna knelt next to the couple and kissed the two of them, and then she went down on Sasha. Dave's eyes flared as she did. He knew Julie was usually fast to the scene of any cum filled pussy, but he'd never put Donna in that category. Sasha looked surprised, but kept her legs spread to accommodate her new friend.