Loosening Up Bk. 03 Ch. 13-16 - Growth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No. He knew I'd probably want to spend time with the two of you, so he opted to stay home. He might come later, but he did, as usual, give me complete carte blanche regarding my behavior." Megan fumbled with her beach bag, and pulled out a piece of paper. "Erin told me you wouldn't even think of doing anything without this." She presented him with an STD test document showing clean results. "I'm afraid I didn't get a permission slip from Paul, but he told me I had his blessings to doanything."

Dave pushed back a little, "I assume Erin told you that I'd like to have some kind of relationship with my partners?"

"Oh, yes. You don't know it, but we already have a relationship. We apparently agree on lifestyle, personal values, and the importance of sex in most serious relationships. My husband and I are not monogamous nor exclusive, but we don't flaunt it, and we've kind of given up looking for comfortable situations to be in. One of the reasons I'm here is because you might be what I've been looking for."

Erin finally spoke in a tone with great sarcasm, "As you can tell, my mother is shy and retiring. You have to prompt her to discover her thoughts and motivations for things."

Megan pulled Erin to her, and as she did I could see many of the genetic features and traits that were common to the two of them. The two kissed, and the temperature of earth rose about a hundred degrees; that was no normal mother-daughter kiss. Further, Erin's statement about the lack of her mother's beauty didn't do her justice; she, too, was a knockout.

Megan said, "I bet Erin didn't tell you that she's had a sexual relationship with Paul and me since she turned eighteen. We are very comfortable together."

Erin sheepishly said, "I was looking for an opportunity. I didn't want to just suddenly drop that in on everybody."

Dave smiled, "It wouldn't be the first instances of incest we've had in the Circle." Dave was struggling to get ahead of the conversation. Megan had taken the initiative and he felt at a disadvantage, almost as though he'd lost total control of the conversation from when Erin had said 'Mom, this is Dave.'

He gestured to the chairs in the shade that he and Erin had been near and went and got a third chair to pull up to the table. His chair was slightly in the sun.

Erin worried, "Dave, the sun is on your back. Do you want me to put some lotion on, or move to another location?"

"The lotion would be nice. Thank you." He turned to Megan, "Do you need some, too?"

"Only if you rub itallover my body." The tone was sexy, sultry, and seductive. The palms of his hands twitched in desire to do just what she suggested.

Dave centered his own thinking for a minute as he got the lotion from a bin near one of the entrances into the core living room. Quickly, he ran through some key questions regarding Erin and Megan. He decided that he needed a brief aside with Erin.

"Erin, come help me choose for a minute." There were at least two dozen tubes, bottles, and jars of lotion with various SPFs and so on. He also guessed that his guise for an aside with Erin was a little obvious.

Erin came over with a puzzled look.

Dave whispered, "What do you want me to do with your mother? She's coming onto me like I'm the last male on earth and she's super horny."

Erin leaned in and kissed him. She whispered in reply, "Fuck her. Make love to her.

Do that A-spot thing to her, please. I will be there, too." After a silence she said, "You do sisters, but haven't you ever wanted to do mother-daughter?"

Dave chuckled, "I do Grace and Rachel."

"Oh, yeah. I forgot. Do us, in any case. We both want you, but you have to give my mother that A-spot thing. I really did psych mom up to be with you. If she's as horny as she usually is, you'll have a good time. You can blame it on me. You haven't had a chance to find out yet, but we're out of the same mold. Pleeeeaaassseee!"

"Ooooookay," he sighed. "Are there any more secrets that you haven't told me about? Stuff that I should know about you?"

Erin devilishly smiled, "I have a younger sister named Ashley."

"Erin!" Dave crooned, except he drew out her name so it sounded more like airrrrrrr-ennnnnnnn!'

"I'm sorry. I was sure I mentioned my family members when we first got together to be more intimate. "

"You did, but the implication that they might ever want to visit here and have the same rights and privileges that you have accumulated somehow escaped mention."

"I didn't know then. Honest. When Ashley asked about you, us, the Circle, and everything, I kind of pushed her off with vague answers. She'll ask again, though; I'm sure; especially after Mom comes home in love with you. I didn't know about mom's trip until two nights ago. I should have guessed given how over-sexed she is most of the time She swore me to secrecy until now."

"And you want me to fuck you mother?"

"I want to help and play with both of you." Erin grinned. "You should know that I am so fucking horny right now just thinking about all this that I might spontaneously combust."

"Hold that thought. Let's get your mother more worked up."

The pair quickly selected two lotions, and carried them back to where Megan sat.

Dave said, "Come and lie down on our special table."

Megan got up and Dave led her to the infamous massage table. Erin didn't know the full import of what the table meant within the Circle - yet. Megan stretched out on her tummy.

As she did, Erin asked in a worried tone, "Will Heather be bringing Matthew by this afternoon?"

"No. The two of them went with her mother to visit some long lost relative in Alabama. They won't be back until tomorrow night."

Dave stood on one side of the massage table, and Erin on the other. They started a functional application of the lotion on Megan, and then their hands wander from the purely efficient application of lotion. Dave untied Megan's bra, letting the straps fall to the table. He started to kiss around her back, neck, ears, and mouth as she turned her head to him and smiled. Four hands rubbed the lotion into her luscious skin.

Dave watched Erin massaging the lotion right up Megan's thighs to her pussy. He traded places with her, giving kisses and licks as he added lotion to what Erin had done.

Megan turned over and said in a husky voice, "This is heavenly. I'm not sure I need the suntan lotion, but I sure need the massage and the loving you two are showering on me."

Erin and Dave together removed the small triangle of cloth covering Megan's nether region and pulled the small bra from her breasts. Dave shifted to focus on stimulating and pouring lotion onto Megan's upper body, especially her breasts and nipples. Megan hummed her approval, and her nipples became hard little nuggets of steel atop her jello-like mounds.

Dave added his mouth to the mix, kissing here and there, and then sucking on various parts of her anatomy - the sexy parts that made Megan purr in arousal.

Erin had slowly worked her way up her mother's body with lotion and kisses. As she neared the junction of Megan's legs Dave joined her. He whispered to Erin, "Do her breasts, but watch what I do."

Dave went down on Megan, and started to eat her pussy; her legs opened wide in invitation. Erin knew he had the reputation as having the best tongue in the Circle, and her own experience validated that. She guessed what was coming next, and watched. For her, it was like watching a train wreck about to happen, something that would be inevitable, only in this case she knew the experience her mother would have and the resulting emotions and feelings for Dave. She was ready to share him. Hell, she already shared him with almost twenty other women and was genuinely glad when he got together with any of them.

Dave kissed and licked, but his hand moved and fingers were inserted and further massaged Megan's pussy. The results were moans and writhing from side to side on the table. Soon, however, all his fingers were pushing into her body, and then he was fisting her. The G-spot orgasm came quickly and predictably. Erin French kissed her mother through the erotic experience and promised something even better.

Dave found the right spot inside the sodden cavern with his fingertips. He stroked and watched and measured carefully as Megan slowly became unglued at every seam in her body. Eventually, she arched off the table, breathing hard and even gasping for air, her eyes clenched shut as she savored every morsel of the pleasure Dave was giving her. Finally, she gasped as if trying to speak, but then she collapsed suddenly. She was out cold.

Erin smiled. "You did it. Congratulations. I know what she's feeling; it's fabulous."

Dave moved onto the table and cuddled Megan into his naked body. His bathing suit lay in a wet pile on the pavement. He was stroking Megan's face and kissing around it when she came to.

Megan studied Dave for thirty seconds, feeling her senses returning to somewhat normal. Finally, she spoke. "Jesus H. Fucking Christ Almighty. You are the sex god I've been looking for all my life. That was ... What you just did to me was the best sex I've ever had."

Dave smiled, "I'm glad you liked it, but we haven't had sex, yet"

"Liked it? I loved it, and I love you. I never want to be away from you." She looked at her daughter. "Will you share him?"

"If you're nice to me," Erin said in a teasing tone.

Dave commented, "There are others in the Circle with the same skill set - men and women."

Megan sighed, "Erin told me about many of the people. I really meant what I said earlier about looking for the Circle. Now, not to change the subject, but please make love to me. I am feeling in need of your specific loving, plus I can feel your hardness probing around my nether region as we lie here and I still writhe around having orgasmic reactions to what you did to me."

Dave moved so he was between Megan's legs on the large table, and looked down on the ultra-hot forty-five year old seductress. She held her arms up to him in a gesture of love and anticipation. As he leaned forward to kiss her, his cock nestled into the pinkness of her slit. Neither did anything to stop the slow penetration of her body that followed as they each sought out the union without using their hands. Megan's legs wrapped around his thighs and drew him into her body on each thrust, his full length stroking into her with momentous pleasure for both. Their kisses were epic.

Dave changed positions slightly at Erin's urging. He pulled Megan to the edge of the table, stood on the patio, and slowly thrust into her body, drawing out her orgasms and the pleasure again. This enabled Erin to straddle Megan's head and lower her hot slit to the tongue that sought out the sapphic and incestuous sex. All three of them moaned as the efforts to pleasure each other took things to a new level.

A little over an hour later, Dave had cum three times deep inside the mother-daughter pussies. He'd doled out about four times as many orgasms to his willing partners, and Megan confessed to continuing aftershocks from the A-spot orgasm he'd given her shortly after they'd met.

Chapter 16 - Like a Boat's Wake

As the nude trio lay recuperating in the shade on one of the chaises, a sexy voice said, "AH HA! Caught you. You've been having sex and I haven't been here to enjoy it with you."

"There's plenty there for you, Julie," Dave crooned without opening his eyes. Only a few minutes had passed since he'd ejaculated another gallon of cum into Megan's mature pussy. Erin had been satisfied with a load about twenty minutes before that.

Seconds later, Megan said aloud, "Oh, fuck ... Jeeze, girl ... really?"

Dave told her, "That's her thing. Megan meet Julie, one of my wives. Julie, this is Megan, Erin's mother." He still hadn't opened his eyes, but he'd seen what Julie was going to do to Erin's mother - his new friend and lover often enough to have an accurate vision of her erotic, lewd, and savory behavior.

Megan's voice erupted in his ear, "Holy shit! She's eating my drippy pussy and ... vacuuming up ... all the cum you left inside me." She gasped and writhed as Julie hit a particularly vulnerable spot.

"That's her thing to do. If you want her to stop just say so."

Julie came up for air, "He's right. I just love cum, especially when I can collect it like this. Do you want me to stop ... or share?"

"Share?" Megan muttered.

"You know, get a mouthful, and then come and kiss you so we can snowball the good stuff between us. It's a lot of fun and tastes really good."

Megan sighed but he felt there was anticipation there, "Share, I guess. I've never done anything like this." She immediately moaned as Julie again plunged her mouth to Megan's cunt for another dose of the elixir she sought. She used fingers to help extract the rare blend of tastes from the redhaired pussy in front of her, and after securing a mouthful, moved up Megan's body to I kiss with her - and to share the combined effluent. Megan moaned into the transaction, especially after she pushed most of the load back to Julie and then received it again.

Another feminine voice said in an enthusiastic tone, "I can see everyone is having fun, plus you have a new friend."

Dave responded, "Hi, Alice. How'd the filming go? This is Megan, Erin's mother."

He heard a chuckle, "The filming went very well. Sasha got her brains fucked out by Martin, Aaron, and Mike, and for that matter so did Shelby. Kat, Clarisse, and I did the camera work, along with a couple of still cameras that a couple of the guys used. Kat already has the footage back at Mike's house and is working on a 'quickie' video we can watch after dinner. Also, nice to meet you Megan."

Dave asked, "What'd Emily think about the whole scene? She's due to do a video with him next Saturday."

Emily's voice joined in the conversation, "Emily soaked her panties and had to take them off. I am going to be so horny all week, I'm going to need lots of relief to even make it to Saturday. I hope you're going to relent and fuck my lights out real soon. You seem to have had a busy afternoon, so far. I guess you're done for, huh?"

Dave sat up. "You weren't squicked out watching all that at the studio? And, I am not totally done for, for your information."

"Not in the least. I actually got avoyeur fuck as we were watching?"

"Avoyeurfuck? What's that?"

Emily smiled, "While we were watching and being voyeurs your friend Dale got behind me after I had to take my panties off and buried his beautiful cock inside my tight but drippy little pussy. He's good. He stretched things out for over an hour before he came so hard inside me I was afraid he'd launch me into the scene they were doing with Sasha, Aaron, Shelby, Mike, and Martin. I came quite a few times."

Dave laughed, "Good for him. Welcome to the Circle. Shucks, he got to you before I did. He just did that with another newbie, too; and now that I think about that, it was Erin." He turned to Erin, "THAT makes me glad I did your mother before Dale got a chance to meet her." He laughed.

Dave made introductions of Megan to everybody since she was the only person that was an unknown to the others. She'd sat up, and politely greeted the others. Megan explained herself to the others, appearing casual and not at all anxious at her nudity, wet pussy, or the dab of white cum that Julie had left showing on one of her cheeks.

Alice sat down on the chaise next to her husband. She spoke to Megan, "So, I take it you're another convert to the Circle way of life."

Megan smiled, "In a word, yes. I've only been with Dave ... so far. Erin told me that she's in love with eleven men and about fifteen women. That's amazing, and why I'm here. I've been ... seeking a place like this - a nirvana or heaven where love and sex are open among caring and sensitive people, and there are many fewer negative interactions between people."

Alice asked, "Can you really hold up your end of that bargain?"

"At least as well as Erin, and maybe better because I know how 'normal' the outside world is, and that's not very acceptable." She glanced at Alice's left hand, "You're married."

Alice put an arm around Dave's shoulder. "Dave is my husband. He just introduced me as Alice, but along with three others including Julie, who just ate you out, we are his wives."

Megan muttered, "Oh, shit. I'm sorry."

"Sorry? That word doesn't cut it around here. The right response might be, 'I tried my best to bring him pleasure when we made love. I would like to love you in the same way very soon." Alice added, "And you're married, too?"

"Yes. Paul decided not to come over from the east coast with me this afternoon to see what Erin has been up to. We have an open marriage, and I mean we've studied the art of making that kind of relationship work as I assume you all have, but only with another person or two at a time; never with a group as large as the Circle."

"We have studied what we do, and analyzed what works and doesn't work for us. We used to have rap sessions about it at least once a week, and change our behavior accordingly. Now, the need has kind of passed with that original group, but we are getting some new people interested so perhaps we should start those up again."

Erin said, "I'd be very interested in attending something like that."

Emily confirmed her interest as well.

Donna had walked up and nodded.

Megan tested, "Are you sure I don't need to apologize to you for seducing your husband?"

Alice laughed, "Who seduced who? Dave is a big boy. He knows how to say no - or yes. Do you love him, now? Did he give you an A-spot orgasm?"

"Yes. How did you know?"

"Because of how you look at him with stars in your eyes. That's quite normal; all the women in the Circle love Dave that way, although he's training others in his technique."

Emily complained, "Am I the ONLY woman in this compound that hasn't had this experience?"

Dave reached out and held the older woman's hand. "Yes, and we will rectify that momentarily unless you have to run away the rest of the afternoon?"

"I can't think of ANYTHING that could pry me away from you the rest of the day," Em replied. She promptly leaned down and kissed him, holding his face in both her hands.

Alice said to her husband, "I think your agenda for the rest of the afternoon is clear. Why don't you and Emily go on inside. You have some things to show her. Megan and I will get to know each other better." She smiled in genuine support.

Dave and Emily rose, and strolled towards the Prentiss home - Dave naked, and Emily scantily dressed and horny from the porn filming she'd watched. She started to disrobe before she was out of sight from the patio.

•* * * *

Dave was behind the patio bar serving drinks during the cocktail hour. He'd been there about twenty minutes doing his 'civic duty' when Emily appeared from the house, looking slightly lost, a little disheveled, and genuinely in love with Dave. She took a bar stool in front of him. She was wearing her thong and one of his dress shirts unbuttoned so she showed a lot of alluring flesh whenever she turned or shifted position. He leaned over and kissed her.

"You all right?"

Emily responded, "I have never been more 'all right' in my life. God, our lovemaking session was the best I've ever had in my life, and I started early as a teen. I am like a puppy that plans to follow you around from now on hoping for a morsel of love and sex from you." She took his hand, kissed the palm, and then wrapped his fingers around where she'd kissed.

"Em, I love you, too. I also respect Derek, and certainly all the other people in our Circle or who visit with us." He gestured around the very full patio.

Emily shook her head, "Oh, I know all that. I'm not trying to break up anything and I promise I won't be an embarrassment, BUT I sure hope you make love to me a lot more."