Loosening Up Bk. 03 Ch. 13-16 - Growth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

An hour later, Sasha sat at one of the patio picnic tables with Donna, Martin - her husband, Ken - who miraculously had no flights or students that morning, Alice, Dori, Owen, Aaron, and Mike. Dave was on the breakfast prep crew in the kitchen.

Sasha asked the group, "How did you coalesce? Martin and I felt warm and loving feelings with Aaron and Shelby after we met them, so it was easy to slide into a loving and sexual relationship with them, but you seem to have done it with a much larger group."

Dori explained, "There were only eight of us to start, and we were loving and close to one another. After that core, most of the others came in one at a time, starting with Pam and then Owen. There were a few couples and one family that came all at once."

"Who, if I may ask?"

The new couples that joined us have been, in order, Mike and Clarisse, Aaron and Shelby, and then Dale and Susan. The family that joined us consisted of Jack, Grace, and their teenage daughter Rachel."

Sasha turned to Donna, "So what did it feel like as a single female to join with so many people already in the Circle?"

Donna gulped, "I'm sorry, I thought you knew. I'm not a member of the Circle. I want to be, but I'm ... maybe, you might say, on probation. I'm being examined." She gave nervous laugh and looked at the others, who immediately laughed harder at her choice of words.

Alice intervened at the awkward moment, "Donna WILL BE a member very soon. She is no longer on probation. It'll become official at our next members' meeting we're certain."

Donna gave a weak smile. "I hope!" She looked back to Shelby, "I knew Dave increasingly well. We work for the same company and got to know each other over some shared projects. I flirted with him a lot; I really wanted a relationship with him, and then the more I discovered about him and his lifestyle, I wanted the whole package. He was my gateway into this.

"At first, I had the feeling that I had to fuck, suck, and eat every cock and pussy in the Circle - almost thirty people. I had the feeling that I had to do it all at once for some reason; like doing everybody all in one night. It was unrealistic, but that didn't prevent the feelings from being there. I went with Dave and he took me under his wing, and through him I met a couple of the others. Gradually, I met a few others, and I got to talk and interact with more and more people in the Circle. It wasn't the all or nothing kind of decision."

Ken chuckled, "I had the same feeling as a guy after I fell for Alice and Pam, but that wasn't the way it played out. I met some of the other women and we gradually formed relationships. There just wasn't a stigma about liking one person and sleeping with another; in fact, the people you already had relationships with encouraged it. I'd been in the opposite situation many times, specifically, having partners that would become unglued if I so much as looked at another woman; so, it took me some time to get used to the new paradigm."

Sasha asked, "There's an imbalance between men and women. Why?"

Dori said, "I'll speculate on that one. The single men we've attracted do not have their feet anchored in the exclusivity role model for a relationship. Some of the men outside our group that I've thought of asking, do; so I don't ask them. They'd freak out with this 'do your own thing' sexuality. They'd want to find a female partner, and then never share her. THEY might like to play around, but they wouldn't want their mate to do that. They'd have that sense of ownership and want control.

"We are very conscious of the equality of the roles we've created in the Circle. We avoid the double standard for men and women as much as we can. We're all imprinted by society, so some stuff slips through, but we watch for it and call it out when we can."

Sasha asked, "Can you give an example?"

Dori said, "Well, there's the question of who initiates sex - the man or woman. In our setting, it can be either one with no stigma either way. There are also the shared roles and jobs that we do for the Circle. For instance, what's Dave doing now? Cooking! If we were following stereotypes, only the women would cook and the men might help set the tables or just sit and wait for food; they might participate in clean up or some other duty because it wasn't 'housework'. I could go on."

Dori returned to her thread, "The other reason we don't have as many men is that Dave has been the one to draw in many of the women in our midst. He attracted Nancy, Aaron and Shelby, Holly, Dale and Susan, Donna, and soon we expect Erin and Emily. The population tilts towards women because he does. He also accounts for the most wives in the Circle, with four of them - unofficially, of course."

Sasha turned to Alice, "How's that work, for you especially?"

Alice smirked, "Very well, in fact. I get to have my cake and eat it, too. There was a time when Dave and I were loosening up that I almost left him to run away with Owen. I fell head over heels in love with him over just a few days, and the love and sexual energy between us was tremendous. By that time, Dave and I had been married about ten years, we were like comfortable old shoes to each other even though we were trying to spice up our lives and loosen up our previous rigid ways of thinking. By the slimmest of margins I realized I could have both men, and I could have all the others, too. Crisis averted, and we had hours and hours of long talks about our marriage and relationship - talks that changed who we were and how we thought about those things.

"Dave gave me the freedom become what I could become, and he encouraged me to spread my wings and try new things and to meet and experience new people in any way I chose.

"Around that point in time Pam had joined our family as a second wife, and I had fallen in love with her, too. I'd experimented with other women, but with Pam I leaned I really was bisexual. After a long-overdue confrontation with our parents, my sister Julie joined us. We redefined our relationship, too; becoming sexual as well as everything else. Heather came along, too; and fit in well with us. We all fell in love, yet we all give each other that freedom and encouragement to explore and grow."

"Heather is one of the students?" Sasha questioned.

"Yes. She'd been a stripper at the Club Ecstasy before she got a scholarship for college. She has 4.0 GPA, and we're intensely proud of her, but she works her butt off for that. She has a five year old you'll probably meet this afternoon. He lives much of the time with his grandmother so Heather can focus on studies and our Circle. She's over at her mother's house a lot, as a result."

Sasha said, "That raises a question about what the Circle will be when children arrive?"

Everyone in the group looked at each other and shrugged.

Alice said, "As far as we know, there will be three new mothers starting in about six months: Susan, Shelby, and Kat. The dam has broken now; there'll be more pregnancies before the end of the year, I'm sure. I may be one of them." A short discussion about the paternity options followed.

Sasha asked, "The other question I have revolves around a few members that are in the adult entertainment business. Does that bother anybody?"

The whole group broke into laughter, a point that immediately confused Sasha as to what she'd said or asked.

Alice responded, "Sasha, we've ALL done something in the adult entertainment industry. This group, I think every one of us in the Circle, would quality as hypersexual - or as a nymphomaniac. We think and obsess about sex. Mike and Clarisse came to us, and he was already an established producer of fine pornography. Gradually, we ALL did at least one porn film with him. I did quite a few, and I'm proud that they sell quite well." She looked over and winked at Mike.

"Mike's business has prospered and expanded. Kat went to work for him as full time as a camera operator and film editor. Clarisse, when she's not worried about school, helps out with model recruitment and management, and with the financial part of the business. Mike is likely the father of Kat's baby.

Chapter 15 - Incest Is Good For The Soul

Dori said, "We've all danced - stripped - and performed at the Club Ecstasy where Christie now work, and where Heather used to work. That work included giving lap dances to patrons, and doing some very erotic teasing. We still go back once in a while to play there. One of our outside friends has a part interest in the club."

Alice corrected her friend, "Dori, I think a few of the newer women haven't had a chance to do the club or video routine yet."

Sasha sat back, "Is it a requirement for the Circle?"

Several people said, "Oh, no! It's fun and a lark. We're all just having fun and being daring in our own way."

Mike jumped into the conversation, "Several of the women wore masks, wigs, or disguises when we did the porn videos, and others didn't. We try to keep it light and fun for everybody, and I do not do S&M stuff or anything like that. I'll show you later, if you're interested. Heck, if you're really interested, we could do a sample video so you could consider doing a whole film."

"How long is a sample versus a whole film?" Sasha asked in an interested tone.

Mike thought, "A sample is just a few minutes and one couple, whereas a film might last anywhere from forty to ninety minutes. A film might also involve multiple people in it, an M-M-F, for instance."

"M-M-F?"

"Two guys and you, lots of fucking, sucking, eating, fondling, and depending on what you're interested in maybe DP, DV, or DA."

Sasha looked peeved, "OK, explain the last abbreviations. I'm Miss Naïve."

"'DP' is for double penetration - one cock in your ass and one in your vagina. DV is both cocks in your vagina - double vagina, and DA is both in your ass."

Sasha's eyebrows went up.

Mike quickly said, "Or we could skip all that later stuff and just make it plain old ordinary fucking of the type you love to do."

Everyone laughed because he was obviously selling the idea to her. What made the conversation interesting is that she was buying.

Sasha turned to Martin, who'd been remarkably quiet and been letting her take the lead in questioning the Circle members. "Martin, do you think I should do a video?"

Martin chortled, "Honey, yes, I do. I treasure it for the rest of my life and I know you would, too. But you have to decide since you'd be the star."

Mike said, "If Kat or Clarisse is agreeable to help with the cameras, we could do one this afternoon. We could even do a M-F-M-F video and make it a couples swap kind of event."

Aaron suggested, "Could you do it with Shelby, Sasha, Martin, and me?"

Mike grinned, "Yeah, but I was hoping to get a little of Sasha myself." He gave her a lascivious grin.

She grinned back. "We could still do that as part of the thing. I'm all for it if Shelby agrees."

Aaron got up and went into the kitchen where Shelby was working with Dave and a couple of others preparing the breakfasts. He returned seconds later with a large smile. He announced, "I think we'll be doing a few videos this afternoon. Kat was in there as well, so I asked her and she wants to do it."

Mike smiled and pointed at his house. "Come over about one o'clock. We'll car pool down to my studio where I have a set with all the right lighting and everything all ready to go."

* * * * *

"Where is everyone?" Erin asked, as she came between houses onto the patio.

Dave chuckled and put his magazine down, "Watching an adult video being filmed."

A few people were still left on the patio late on the Saturday morning, but about half the Circle members had taken advantage of Mike's offer to visit the warehouse where he now had several different sets that he used to make his videos on a frequent basis. The addition of the formal sets attested to the financial strength of his business. When he'd started he had one camera plus his iPhone and some jury-rigged lights in his own home or a cheap motel room. The warehouse was a more permanent location where he could leave lights and the sets, and worry about other aspects of the videos he produced.

Erin said, "Here? In one of the homes?" She looked intrigued and looked around.

"No, down at Mike's studio and production facility. It's just of route 301 where the railroad tracks cross the road."

Erin got Dave to describe the setting and what was happening, and apparently why.

"So, Sasha and Martin decided to get filmed swapping with their friends from up north?"

"That sums it up, yes. I expect that tonight, those of us that are interested, will get to see a hastily edited version of what they do this afternoon. Mike wanted a go at Sasha, too; so that'll probably be part of the storyline, if there is one."

"Just thinking about that makes me horny. I'd like to do a video someday, too."

"Will it bother you to potentially be seen and identified by your friends and family?"

Erin made a funny sound, "Yeechy. If they do, then they have to admit that they were roaming around various porn websites, that they studied the faces of the models, and that they took enough time to do something about it. So, no; they might get all squiggly about it, but I won't."

"You still amaze me? I told Emily about Mike's business and she wants to do a video, too. She's got a date with him next week. I think I'm going to get called into service to be one of the cocks that services her. She was going to do it today, but we postponed a week when we discovered that Martin and Sasha were coming."

"What will her husband think? Don't you work with him?"

"I think it's to be a surprise, and yes, he's my boss' boss."

Erin laughed, "I bet Sasha's having a good time with Mike and crew - Martin, too. He looked like the type of guy that cums a lot."

Dave countered, "If he is, it'll be inside Shelby, since he already got her pregnant and is in love with her." He stood and pulled two chairs into the shade of a sun umbrella, and then sat again. Erin sat beside them.

"Where is Emily?"

"She got intercepted before she got here and went to watch the video being made. Alice sent me a text that I'd see them late this afternoon."

"Oh, good for her. Maybe I can watch when she does her video so I have a better idea what to expect."

"How're you doing overall? In asking, I'm thinking about you, me, the Circle, your changing lifestyle, and the rest of your life."

"I feel very comfortable with where I am and where I think I'm going. I reawakened the sexual side of me, after pushing it to the background after I graduated from college. I've reacquainted myself with the sexual being I am, and I like that person.

"I've overcome, again, the messages about sexual abstinence that society sends out. I much favor orgasms to chastity. More importantly, I've passed through the miasma that society has about one's ability to love more than one person. They contend that you can't, and I am living proof that you can - along with everyone else in the Circle. Moreover, I am proof that you can learn how to do that; you don't have to be born with it and then suddenly discover it, and as for the two of us, I love you and always will."

"And I love you, Erin."

"I hope you still love me after what I'm about to tell you."

Dave sat up, almost at military attention. He felt an electric shock about to rip through his body at Erin's next words.

Erin gave a wan smile. "I need to lay a couple of sentences of background. I am very close to my mother. I tell her EVERYTHING that's going on in my life and what I think about it. The Circle and everything were too much for me not to share with her. A couple of nights ago on the phone I told her everything about the Circle. We had a VERY long conversation."

Dave actually relaxed. His fear of some front-page exposé in the local paper about the Circle was what had panicked him.

Erin read his look. "GOD, NO! I would never do what you're thinking to you. I'd never put a word of any of this in print for any reason." She almost sobbed, "Oh, God, you thought I might have."

Dave sighed, "I'm sorry I doubted you. I'd come to trust you, but I just discovered that was a little thin, just yet. Your mother no doubt told you that you were crazy nuts, and to get serious about your life."

"Not at all. She wanted to come and visit. She told my father, too. She told me that he laughed and said to congratulate me for finding the Garden of Eden. They both think that this is too good to be true." Erin waves around in space encompassing the entire Circle, the homes, and everyone else.

"We'll go on our best behavior when she visits, of course," Dave assured Erin .

"NO! She wants to see - and personally experience - what the Circle is really like and discover what it is that has me head over heels in love with you and everyone else. She wants to see what it is that I'm praying to belong to and learn why. She emphasized the experiential part of her visit. She has high hopes, and I hope you'll show her everything that you've shown me - including you know what. I think she also wants to put in a good word for me, if she feels this is a worthy enterprise."

"You know the rules," Dave said. "Tell her, and tell her since she's married that if she expects to participate even a little she needs compliance and sanction by your father. We are not in the business of breaking up working marriages. I ask you now, are you sure this is a good idea?"

Before Erin could respond, a feminine voice from behind Dave said, "Oh, I think it's a very good idea."

Dave turned and there was a woman he didn't recognize.

Erin said to him, "Dave, I'd like to introduce my mother to you - Megan Steckler. Mom, this is Dave Prentiss, the man I love here in the Circle among all the others. He's the best."

* * * * *

Dave thought to himself: 'Megan Steckler was a fucking knockout.' She was Dave's height in the CFM spike heels she wore along with a VERY brief bikini. Her body was flawless; and she had additional generous gifts that God had bestowed on the woman to entice men into her web of pleasure - two natural breasts that defied description. For her age they showed no sag or ravages whatsoever. Her face had high angular cheekbones and a blush of color on them apparently from meeting her daughter's lover and paramour. Her mouth was delectable. Her eyes looked deep into his soul, discovered every secret, and pledged to keep it. They were green and sexy. Topping off the startling beautiful figure and face, she had a mane of dark red hair. She had to have modeled. Heck, she could have been and might still be in movies - the kind that everyone goes to see, not the kind Mike makes.

Dave put a hand out, "I am truly delighted, Mrs. Steckler."

Megan slapped his hand away. "It's Megan! Hug me, for heaven's sake. I know how men respond to my body, and I'm not at all shy in that regard." She moved right in close to Dave, bumping into him with her tits first, and then lightly grinding her hips into his groin. For his part, Dave hugged back. In seconds, he also had a brick in his shorts.

"Erin has told me so much about you this week. I had to drive across the state and see for myself just what she's gotten into - or what's gotten into her. I live in Daytona." She laughed and then seeing Dave's blush added, "I love double entendres. Please humor me. I am very blunt about sexual things. My daughter is more the staid one of the family."

Dave glanced at Erin. She was on the verge of laughter, yet rolled her eyes at her mother's comment. She commented, "You can tell I got a lot of genes regarding looks from my father."

Dave looked over her shoulder back towards his house, "Did Mr. Steckler come with you?"