Loosening Up Bk. 03 Ch. 13-16 - Growth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I promise to try. Look around you. There are other like-minded men and women, who would care for you in the same way if you got to know them a little."

Emily was silent, but she did look around with a critical eye. Heck, she'd encouraged Dale to fuck her that afternoon while they were watching the porn film being made, and in seven days she'd be the star of her own porn film. Mike hadn't yet told her of any plot line or what to expect. She was just to show up looking as 'hot' as she could for him. He emphasized that 'hot' did not mean slutty or tarty. He complimented her several times on her natural appearance. She had dressed to impress Dave and others before Alice intercepted her and dragged her off to the video stage where the film was shot.

Emily looked at some of the other women. Pam had been as the filming, and while Dale had fucked her, Jack Anders, the architect, had fucked Pam right next to her as they watched Sasha and Shelby get done. Wendy had been there, too; and another man close to her age named Roy had fucked her from behind as they watched the filming. She'd also seen some of the women interacting together, fingering each other, to release some of their built up sexual energy.

Dale came up to the bar and greeted Emily. They shared a long, slow, and meaningful kiss. Dave smiled at the pair, glad to see the diversity unfolding for Emily. When they stopped, she was panting.

Dale asked in a low tone, but Dave could hear, "After dinner, might I interest you in slipping away with me for a little while. You really impressed me earlier, and I'd like us to get to know each other better and in a more comfortable setting."

Em broke into a broad smile, "I'd love that." She kind of made eye contact with Dave, but saw only his approving smile and that let her break into one that only Dale saw. "Yes. Why don't you sit next to me at dinner and we can talk ... and touch."

Dale agreed and then wandered off to check on Susan.

Dave said to Emily, "That was very brave - everything you did today."

Em said, "I vacillate between wanting to run and hide, and doing what I just did - being open and friendly."

"Which is more rewarding to you?"

"One is safe with no risk of rejection, and the other is daring and feels good but high risk."

"Em, this group won't disappoint you. One trait we have in common is great empathy. We seem to be able to read other people's feelings. I wouldn't be surprised if Dale hadn't been looking at you and knew you were in need of some additional friendship tonight. He might have seen you looking out at the others after I suggested it, and I did NOT put him up to anything, by the way."

"Are you a matchmaker?" she jested slightly.

"Oh, all the time. We all are in the Circle, especially, if one of us learns that someone is pining away for another because of lack of contact, or if they notice that a long time interval has passed between two people being romantic together. Once in a while, someone will nudge another about someone outside the Circle, too; but I can't say much other than my wives have encouraged me to be with you."

Emily softened, "I'm glad ... and grateful. Alice and Julie came in to the bedroom after you left to do your job here. God, Julie licked me until I came three more times while Alice held me and kissed me and played with my breasts. I love all three of you ... and I'm getting very fond of Dale. Alice told me I should get to know Roy and Jack, too, because they're some of the more mature men."

"I concur. You apparently watched both of them in action at the video shoot."

"I guess I did. I was highly distracted."

"You should also connect with Mike again, at least before next Saturday. If the two of you are going to fuck on film, you don't want to look like a virgin at your age."

Em laughed out loud. "Good grief, no. That's a good idea. Maybe after dinner ... errr, after Dale."

"Emily, you are a beautiful woman. If you hang out with us, your dance card is going to be very full. My bigger concern is that you'll ditch Derek. I know he encouraged me and all of us to seduce you and make you happy, but none of us want that to be a reason why you guys might have marital problems."

Emily locked eyes with Dave. "I can guess what's going to happen when I tell Derek about this weekend. He's going to want to come and experience his own version of this. He might want to bring Abby, but I don't know that she'd ever be open to this."

"She would be," Dave assured her.

"How can you say that? Do you even know her?"

"No, but Derek described her to me. Besides being earthy, she places a high value on spiritual connections with people. So do we. That resonance can be overpowering. You feel it, but can't identify it. We feel it, and understand its power. Abby will know exactly what it is and why she feels that way. Those feelings are seductive; one does it to themselves."

"Maybe you're right."

"From the way you talked you seem to have a deal with Derek to report back to him what happened over this weekend; am I right?"

"Kind of. I just told him I would. I don't want to tell him about the porn video; I want that to be a surprise for when I do mine and have something to show him. But I do want him to know how great my time here was ... is. I do love him, and I want him to have the same level of pleasure that I have. I'm not sure Abby and I together meet all of his needs."

Dave laughed, "I would doubt that. Even with all of us here, and the open invitation for intimate relationships with many other people, we each still need other viewpoints and contacts and connections. Sex is part of the agenda, but by no means all of it."

"I love how everybody here seems to help everybody grow and evolve into something better than they were yesterday."

"It's part of our culture. That, for me, is the spiritual connection. We don't let anybody lag behind. If Derek wants to come and visit us on a weekend just let me know ahead of time. If he wants to bring Abby, that'll be fine, too." He laughed and said, "But, given your plans, probably not next weekend."

"Right."

Emily sat between Dale and Dave at dinner, and across the table from Alice, Susan, and Donna.

Emily said, "Donna, I didn't see you here until just a little while ago."

Donna smirked, "I was here but I was kind of busy. I finally got some time with Owen. He really floated my boat all afternoon over in his bedroom." She gestured across the patio to Owen's home.

"OH!" Emily said, when she realized the implications. "I didn't know the two of you knew each other."

"We didn't, really, until around lunch today. He was on cleanup duty, and I opted to help out. One thing led to another and we spent the afternoon making love, including a short nap to rejuvenate ourselves for another round."

Just at that moment, Owen came by the table. He leaned down and kissed Donna with a long, lingering, romantic kiss, whispered a few things in her ear, and then found an empty seat at the adjacent table.

Emily was nosy enough to prod, "What'd he say?"

Donna blushed. "That I am one of the most loved women on the planet. I can't say more or I'll start to cry - happy tears - very happy tears." Her voice cracked.

Emily felt a little jealous at first, but then as she looked around at the others, there was a lot of physical contact, kisses, and then genuine camaraderie, friendship, and love. Em could feel the empathic connections to the others, and that brought a smile to her face.

"I think I get it," Em said to Donna.

Dave said in a low tone to her, "If you really get it, you've just taken a big step forward in your evolution as a human and your lifetime membership in the Circle." He looked at her and could almost see the swelling of her metaphoric heart to embrace all around her. Unsolicited, Dale reached over and held Emily's hand.

Donna smiled at Dave and blew him a kiss across the table. He returned the favor with a large smile.

* * * * *

Dave awoke Sunday morning feeling the tremendous arousal of a morning blowjob that almost defied description it was so luscious. Just from his kinesthetic feelings, he knew he was hard and longer than almost any other morning in his life; whoever was working on his cock knew what she was doing. He opened his eyes and looked down his body. Megan had his organ deep in her mouth with her tongue doing amazing things to his glans. She also played with the rest of his shaft to help him harden, if that were even possible at this stage. A beautiful face from unorganized mane of red hair peered up at him; despite the appendage in her mouth, he could see her smile.

"Megan, that's wonderful, but ..."

"It is for me, too," she crooned up at him before ingesting his shaft again. She pulled off of him and said, "I love cock - your cock."

"But, I want to cum inside you. I like pussies more than mouths - at least most of the time."

"Oh, good. I do, too." Megan's sexy nude body straddled Dave's, and she moved until she could rub his glans against her wet slit, and then drop down on him. Her wetness was a carryover from a middle-of-the-night lovemaking session between the two that Erin had orchestrated.

Dave looked beside him, and Erin was there smiling at the pair as her married mother started to fuck her daughter's married boyfriend. Next to the slot on his large bed where Megan had slept Emily lay with her pretty legs in the air. Dale was between those legs, slowly thrusting his love stick into the older woman. Emily moaned in happiness.

Beyond Emily, Holly lay sleeping on her stomach, with her beautiful ass prevalent. To his other side, past Erin, Owen looked over at him with a grin. Only then did Dave deduce that Owen slowly sawed his cock in and out of Erin's morning quim.

Dave muttered, "What a fucking orgy. Amazing. I'm so glad I loosened up."

There was no synchronicity to the orgasms that arrived. The men in the Circle were each careful to dispatch an orgasm of two or three to their partners before enjoying their own finale.

An hour later, Dave, Holly, Dev, and Julie were serving up Sunday breakfasts to the various Circle members and their guests. There was a lot of laughter on the patio. The morning fog was burning off, leaving a beautifully clear summer day.

* * * * *

When Dave got home on Monday night, he shared an interesting tidbit with Alice. "Honey, Brian, my boss, saw me today and asked why his wife had your cellphone number. He didn't seem happy. I told him I had no idea. I guess you gave Joan a tour of the house and talked to her at the party, and he thought she'd want to touch base with you again."

Alice smiled as she kissed him, "I know. She called me late this afternoon to arrange lunch on Wednesday. She was a little cryptic about what she wanted to talk about, but I suspect it has to do with the Circle and our lifestyle. When she first realized how we lived when she was at the party, she almost got angry, but then she cooled off and even apologized as she was leaving. I blew the whole incident off."

"Enjoy your lunch. If there's anything I need to know, give me a call afterward you get back to your office. As I said, I didn't think he liked the idea of Joan talking to you."

Alice met Joan Wednesday at noon at Gecko's on Hillview Street, near the hospital. Joan worked in a medical office nearby, and the drive wasn't bad for Alice. Joan appeared to be late thirties, was wearing one-size-fits-all scrubs with a belt that gave her some shape and short sleeves. She wore black sneakers that suggested she was on her feet a lot during the day. Joan had her long brunette hair pulled back in a ponytail held in place with a sky blue ribbon. Alice thought she had a kind face that had trouble hiding any internal emotions.

The pair sat at tables on the sidewalk in front of the restaurant after they both picked up some iced tea and salads. Alice gave Joan the look that invited her to start the 'real' conversation.

Joan started slowly, "Alice, I again want to apologize for my initial rotten attitude when I learned about your marriage, and what I imputed your overall lifestyle to be. I was wrong, I was judgmental, and I was somewhat shocked. In my job I see a lot of women come in that have been physically and mentally abused by their boyfriends or husbands, and I guess I was still reacting to my work environment rather than your home and party."

Alice waved a hand in the air, "No big deal. Everyone has a right to his or her opinion. We don't proselytize how we live, but that said, we do seem to keep growing, so some people seem to like how we live."

Joan queried in a genuinely curious tone, "May I ask what kind of people seem interested?"

Alice thought a moment, "A woman in her fifties - very active in charity work; a young woman that is a local news reporter and author; a woman who is kind of a mid-level manager for a large company; a mid-forties woman - a mother who lives on the east coast; a paralegal woman that specializes in real estate; a guy who's a marketing whiz; a professional pilot; and a gal that works for a venture capital firm. Those are the last group of people that we're integrating into our midst."

"Wow!" Joan exclaimed. "Not a slouch among any of them."

"One of the common traits is that everyone in the Circle is a self-starter and go-getter."

"Anybody in the medical arts?"

"We have an RN who is part of our group." Alice hesitated and asked, "Joan, you apologized the night of the party, and I accepted. Really, it's nothing to be concerned about, but I am curious about what else you wanted to talk about. You were a little veiled two days ago when you asked for this lunch."

Joan looked uncomfortable and she blushed suddenly to a nice pink. In a nearly inaudible voice she said, "Sex. I ... I wanted to ask you about your sex life." She paused and then talked rapidly, "I know I'm being nosey, and you can tell me to stuff it, but ... I've become more and more infatuated with sex in my life. Brian doesn't quite know what to do with me. I'd told him about your home life, but he seemed to already know from being Dave's boss or something. Anyway, I ... I'm kind of looking for new normal."