Lori - A Summer Camp Delight Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please, Sandy. No, please no," Lori moaned now that she wasn't gagged.

"Will you have an orgasm for me, my love?"

"Oh, dear gawd. What are you doing to me?" Lori stared into the paralyzing eyes and felt the girl ravage her pussy. Sandy finger-fucked her victim without any reservations, moving her fingers in and out at a furious rate.

"Well, I'm listening! Will you do it for me?"

Suddenly the girl jumped up on the desk. She rolled half on top of Lori and gave her a quick kiss. Sandy's fingers never left Lori's sanctuary and she continued the royal finger-fucking. Then she lifted her head slightly, as she demanded more from her slave. There would be no end until Lori succumbed completely. "You have three seconds to start talking... telling me what I want to hear," Sandy whispered. "Or else... I'll scream for your husband."

Lori knew the girl wasn't kidding. "Oh, Sandy. Fuck me... make me cum. I'll do anything... anything you want. I'm yours," she moaned too desperate to refuse Sandy's demands. Lori's main concern now was obeying so she could put an end to the dangerous session. "Your fingers... oh, they feel good, fucking me so good."

Sandy deliberately moved her hand and latched onto the most sensitive control button. She slipped Lori's delicate clitoris between her forefinger and middle finger and began a vigorous shaking. Her hand moved at lightning speed, vibrating back and forth while squeezing the clitty between her fingers. "Oh gawd, I feel it. I feel it coming," Lori moaned, trying hard to hurry. "Yes! Oh yes, keep doing that to my pussy."

Lori wasn't sure what happened after that, as she focused entirely on the shameful orgasm and getting it over quickly. She tried hard not to make noise and was very thankful when the spasms finally subsided allowing her to regain composure. There was no going back. She felt terribly guilty for succumbing to Sandy's blackmail demands, but reasoned there was no alternative. Her life would be absolutely ruined if anyone saw the pictures, as no one would believe a married woman over a supposed innocent teenager.

When Sandy finally released her grip and got up off the desk, Lori quickly retrieved her clothes. She dressed and to her amazement, Sandy took a scrapbook out of the box. The girl showed her actual pictures from summer camp, which depicted many of the kids enjoying their time during fun activities. Lori breathed a big sigh of relieve at not seeing any of the incriminating photos and then the two took a few minutes adding footnotes to some of the pictures.

Sandy took advantage of Lori's vulnerable situation when leaving. They went into the living room where Andy was still watching football and the girl deliberately stopped to talk. "We managed to get a lot done tonight, but I never realized how much work there was to document everything that happened at camp," she said. "I think it is going to take us a long time... so hope you don't mind your wife helping out?"

Andy readily agreed, which sent shivers through Lori, knowing Sandy had set her up. She walked the teenager to the door and Sandy gave her the biggest smile. "I had a wonderful time tonight. I dearly love being your mistress... watching you obey all of my demands," Sandy whispered softly. "I'm already looking forward to the next time. Aren't you?"

Lori was distraught thinking about Sandy's premonition. 'Gawd, what can I do?' she hopelessly asked herself.

***

It was only four days after the episode in the study that Sandy came to visit again. Lori knew the girl was coming, as Sandy had sent an email notifying her to expect a visit. Every time Lori opened her mail and saw an email from the scheming girl, her stomach churned with great nervousness, but also great anticipation. Lori desperately wanted to keep her summer camp indiscretions a secret, yet that was becoming increasingly more difficult, as Sandy kept applying more blackmail demands on her.

The dreaded knock sounded at the door about seven o'clock Friday evening. Butterflies immediately filled her stomach and Lori found it hard walking. When she opened the door, Sandy's smiling face greeted her. "Hello, Mrs. B. We're so happy you agreed to help us out," Sandy said upon entering. Then the girl boldly walked into the living room to where Andy was sitting. "We want to get lots done tonight. My boyfriend, Brad, is also helping and we plan going back to my house. I have everything laid out on the dining room floor, so my mom really wants me to get working on it."

Andy readily agreed with Sandy and he voiced his acceptance. "Yes... it's nice to look back on summer camp and you kids are doing a good thing by documenting what happened," he said. "I'm sure Lori is only too happy to help out."

"Yes. That's for sure. I can't remember having a better time. Your wife is the best and she has been a great help," Sandy said. "We might be very late, so I hope you don't mind. Once we get working... I like to keep going."

Lori felt guilty for agreeing to go with the girl, knowing that Bradley would most likely ravage her for his girlfriend's amusement, but she really didn't see any other alternative. Sandy had the upper hand for now, so Lori grudgingly obeyed the blackmail demands. Reluctantly following Sandy from the security of her home, Lori felt like being led to the slaughter of the lambs. She couldn't imagine what it must have looked like when she got into the backseat of the car and the girl slammed the door shut. Lori knew Andy was looking out the living room window and wondered if he suspected anything.

Silently she sat in the backseat staring straight ahead at the two teenagers who whispered to each other. Brad drove his father's Chevy, knowing what was in store for him and he couldn't get to their destination fast enough. Sandy had suggested a secluded spot, which offered them plenty of privacy. Lori huddled in the backseat praying the night would never happen. When the car came to a stop and Brad shut off the engine, Lori knew her worst fears would come to reality.

When the teenagers got out of the car, they each got in the backseat beside the frightened woman. Surrounded and with no place to turn, Lori sat motionless waiting her dreadful fate. "You look sexy tonight... at least that's what Brad thinks," Sandy whispered. "He wants so much to have sex with me, but we know that's impossible."

Sandy cuddled close to Lori and put her arm around her neck. Lori thought she was going to be kissed, but the girl merely put her face close while whispering in her ear. "Do you remember having sex with Brad? Remember how slutty you acted when Bradley fucked you?" Sandy licked the side of Lori's face and continued to torment the woman. "Sweet fuck, I remember how you couldn't get enough of Brad's big dick."

Lori trembled, as she remembered summer camp. It was the first time she had been unfaithful to Andy and she felt terribly guilty for allowing it to happen. She knew it was useless to plead with the girl, yet she tried anyway. "Sandy. What if someone comes by and sees us," she whispered. "Please, don't make me do this."

Sandy acted like she didn't hear. "You're not going to believe how horny Brad is tonight. He has been beside himself with anticipation... these past few days. Honestly, I can't remember his cock being so bloody hard."

Lori trembled with the feeling of utter hopelessness. "Please, Sandy, don't do this!"

Sandy merely leaned closer and reached for the buttons on Lori's blouse. "Let's show Brad your gorgeous tits. I just wish I had lovely tits like yours." Sandy held Lori's right arm while her left was pinned by Brad. The girl nimbly unbuttoned one button at a time until the garment draped open. "There! Now Bradley can get at your luscious titties. God, I only wish I had nipples like yours!"

Without any hesitation, the boy molested her. Brad fondled her boobs until he craved more intimacy and then he swiftly rolled Lori's bra upwards above her golden globes. Sandy had everything planned down to the smallest detail. Working together, the two teenagers easily ripped all of Lori's clothes off, especially when Lori knew it was unwise to resist. They stripped each garment and tossed it into the front seat, leaving their captive completely nude, shivering and utterly humiliated.

Lori wondered if there was anything more shameful than a married woman having sex in the backseat of a car with a boy half her age. She knew that there would be no reprieve from the lewd acts that were soon to follow and she felt all hope drain from her body. There were hands touching her nakedness everywhere. Both teens were molesting her, but Sandy controlled the entire, bawdy affair. The girl encouraged her boyfriend to lift Lori, so he could sit in the middle of the backseat, and Sandy even told Brad when to drop his pants. Then she forced Lori to sit directly on top of Brad, with her back to him.

Lori faced the front seat and her arms were pinned at her sides. She almost fainted when Sandy reached between her legs and pulled on Brad's cock. The girl yanked the stellar cock forward, so it ran under Lori's ass, and all the way out in front of her crotch. Lori's legs were spread from sitting on top of Brad's lap and it left her extremely vulnerable. Sandy placed her hand under Brad's cock and pushed up on the thick shaft so that it slipped into the wetness between Lori's thighs.

Sandy grinned with approval when the labia separated allowing the burning rod to rest along the entire length of the woman's pussy slit. As if that was not damage enough, the girl sneaked her forefinger into the front portion of Lori's slit. Sandy knew exactly where to find the control button. The tip of her finger pushed on the slippery clitty and moved the bud back and forth.

Brad's arms went around Lori's torso and his hands came around the front of her chest. Lori stared downward when the boy fondled her boobs, as if they were delicate fruit. She shuddered with shame when she heard an order. "Lift up! Lift up your sexy ass... so we can straighten Bradley's cock," Sandy whispered, sending shock waves up Lori's backbone. "Oh my God, I want Brad's cock buried in your belly."

Lori was positive that she didn't move on her own. Suddenly she was up in the air and everything happened in slow motion. Lori looked down at Sandy's fist, which was around the upraised cock, and the girl aimed the rod directly at her crotch. Then Lori glanced at Sandy and shook her head for compassion, even knowing it was in vain because the girl had already made up her mind.

Lori would probably remember what happened with some horror, but also a certain amount of elation. Sandy bent down and peered between Lori's legs so she could see the target. Lori felt the hot meat slap the insides of her thighs just before the flared head slipped into the wetness. She held her breath when her labia parted and the first couple of inches of Brad's rod slipped into her defenseless opening.

Sandy watched the head of her boyfriend's big prick disappear. She allowed the distraught woman to use her legs in an effort to remain somewhat above Brad's lap. "Go baby. Can you feel it? Can you feel her cunt around your cock, baby," Sandy whispered? "Oh baby, fuck her! Fuck her like you did at camp."

Brad thrust his hips upward until the intense moist heat surrounded almost the whole length of his pecker. Then he reluctantly let go of the luscious tits and put his hands on Lori's flared hips. His fingers closed over the top of Lori's hips and then he pulled down hard every time his hips bounced up off the backseat. His rhythm was fast and furious and Lori prayed for a quick ending so she could get away from the aroused teenager.

Just when Lori thought her turmoil would conclude, Sandy took control. The girl used both of her hands in the purest sexual fashion. She cupped Brad's balls in one hand and put the fingers of the other on Lori's tender spirit. She pinched the tiny clitoris between her thumb and finger and heard the woman's cry for help. "Dear gawd, Sandy, don't do that. Please, don't touch me there," Lori moaned.

The cock was buried deep inside her womanly being and Lori stared down in disbelief watching the girl's fingers rolling her clitty around so fast they were a blur. Suddenly the girl's face was in front of her. "You're going to do it... aren't you? You're going to be Bradley's little tramp," Sandy said. Her voice was very low, yet it carried the firmest control.

"Please, don't do that. Don't do that to me," Lori whispered.

Sandy pinched hard on the throbbing clit and pulled at the same time. "I can tell when a bitch is ready... and dear lord, you're ready!"

Lori listened and felt her belly rocked by numerous spasms. "No... no... no."

"Yes, yes Brad. Pound her hard... just like that," Sandy said, as her boyfriend pulled Lori's hips down with all his might. "Mrs. B... are you going to do it?"

Lori stared down at her crotch and watched the girl's fingers moving at blazing speed. "No, please don't. I just can't... please stop."

"Ooh, I love watching you fight," Sandy whispered, as her skilled fingers extracted the last of Lori's willpower. "I bet having Brad's cock inside your belly feels wonderful?"

"No, oh gawd, what is happening?" Lori couldn't believe how she seemed to have no stamina. She never experienced premature orgasms and couldn't remember the last time she climaxed before Andy.

Suddenly Sandy was in her face. "Fight it Mrs. B. I just can't believe how beautiful you look sitting on top of a teenage cock."

Lori stared into the paralyzing eyes and she felt her tummy go into severe convulsions. "No. No! It can't be."

"Sweet mother... he's doing it. Brad is going to fill your belly with cum." Sandy glared into the teary eyes trying to convey her utmost control.

Lori felt her torso lifted up just slightly. Then Brad wrapped his fingers around her slim waist and pulled down as hard as he could. The boy thrust his hips upward embedding his penis to the hilt. As his cock slammed into her cervix, Lori's mouth flew open and she tried to keep breathing, as an orgasm burst from her deepest regions.

"I told you Mommy. You can't stop fucking and you love being Brad's slut-lover."

"I'm not. No, I'm not." Abruptly her head was filled with a dramatic flashback. Lori remembered summer camp. She remembered climbing the steepest mountain of ecstasy and then trying hard to wait for the teenager to join her. Suddenly like camp, it didn't matter anymore. She was a teenager again and the only thing on her bemused mind was fulfilling an erotic fantasy. Such dreams were immoral and even sinful, but suddenly that didn't matter either. Her body rocked back and forth and she felt so complete that a wave of utter contentment washed over her.

Sandy twisted her swollen clitoris around and around ensuring to keep immense pressure on the entire bud. The girl's free hand cupped one boob and her mouth gobbled the other to push Lori over the mountaintop. When her titties were molested and the nipples stretched to lengths that should have been very painful, all Lori hoped was that the lust would never end.

Just as the most peaceful panorama appeared on the horizon, Lori felt the sporadic jerks of a crazed teenager. Brad was unable to move his hips and he kept them fully thrust upward, as his loins jettisoned virile cum into Lori's secret chamber. Strangely Lori cherished the sexual encounter even knowing she was betraying her husband. The hopelessness of the situation seemed to pacify her guilt feelings, as the blackmail appeared too overwhelming.

***

Lori's breathing was still ragged and uneven when Sandy snuggled up to her. The girl couldn't stop talking and what amazed Lori most was how Sandy assumed to have complete control over what happened. "Bradley! That was fantastic. I wish we could do it, but watching you... I almost creamed my panties when you blew your load," Sandy whispered. "Help me... take off my clothes. Do you want to watch us together? Watch her eat me out?"

Brad was like an eager kid in a candy store. "Holy shit! Yes, let's make her do it." He ripped off his girlfriend's top and then her bra, feasting on the perky tits. Quickly he stripped Sandy's pants along with her panties, leaving her as naked as Lori. Brad panted in excitement, as he waited for Sandy to make things happen. "Baby. Make her eat you. We didn't have time at camp... but now we do. Fuck, I can hardly wait to watch you cum in her mouth."

Lori couldn't believe her ears. She had no way to escape and simply sat motionless, as Sandy and Brad cuddled. Sandy sat in the middle and she easily grabbed Lori's arm. The girl immediately let her intentions be known and she pulled Lori closer. "Get down... on the floor. Get between my legs. Now!" Sandy's voice was low, but extremely stern. "Brad wants to watch us. Do it... or else!"

Before Lori had a chance to protest or say anything, both teens prodded her into the desired position. There was just enough room for Lori to crouch on the floor of the big Chevy and lean over so her face was near the girl's tummy. The scent of a bitch in heat drifted into her nostrils and it made Lori a little dizzy, thinking of actually performing cunnilingus again. She stared down at Sandy's midsection and noticed how the girl was already masturbating.

Sandy's fingers were directly on top of her own dripping pussy, which glistened with immense wetness. Then Sandy's placed her forefinger on one side and her middle finger on the other, spreading open the puffy labia. Lori noticed the pinkest opening and marveled at how girlish it looked. She watched Sandy squirm in anticipation, as her hips twisted on the car seat.

Lori didn't have time to think before someone grabbed her head from behind and shoved down until her face hit the burning flesh. She didn't know what else to do but comply with the girl's wishes. When her tongue lashed out and licked a path through the widespread lips, Sandy's hips jerked like crazy. The girl's upraised pelvis hit her in the mouth and Lori cleverly did her best to keep her teeth from hurting the girl.

Sandy cried out not knowing if it was pain or lust that she felt, as Lori's teeth grazed her tender clitty. She was unable to prolong the onrushing orgasm and was in the midst of an explosive climax before Lori realized what was happening. Lori rolled Sandy's clitoris around with her tongue, almost in a playful fashion. Then she noticed the girl's body shivering madly and that every muscle was taut just as something bittersweet ran into her mouth.

When Lori nibbled on the throbbing bud inside her mouth, she heard the desperate moans escape Sandy's throat. "Oooh baby, she's doing it. She's eating me... making me cum," Sandy moaned to her boyfriend. "Oh my god, her tongue! It's so good... I can't hold back."

Lori couldn't remember feeling more agony from being forced to perform cunnilingus, yet she experienced great elation for being able to satisfy Sandy's lustful desires. She crouched between the girl's legs and hugged her hips, trying hard to hold the girl steady. Not being too skilled at oral sex with a woman, Lori used her tongue like a tiny penis, which seemed to take Sandy over the top.

Lori had no idea that Sandy had already planned the next stage. The girl's eyes were fixed on her boyfriend's renewed hardness, as all three sort of collapsed in the backseat. Lori crawled up onto the car seat and she sat motionless beside the teenagers. She marveled the girl's determination, as it quickly became apparent Sandy wasn't finished. Lori couldn't look away and watched Sandy attack her boyfriend. The girl moved to the floor of the car and between Brad's widespread legs. Her hands were on the upstanding pecker and even then Lori was utterly astonished at Brad's amazing endowment.