Lori - A Summer Camp Delight Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everything happened at the same time. Lori's fragile endurance exploded into a full-blown orgasm. Her mouth hung wide open, as her arched neck pulled down on her lower jaw. Lori struggled to get enough air through her constricted throat and all she could do was utter groans of brutal ecstasy. It was easy after the first thousand spasms. Her disillusioned mind went into fantasyland and she let the dramatic orgasm flood all of her emotions, without trying to avoid the demoralizing outcome.

Nothing mattered after the violent explosion in her deepest being. "Look! Mommy has her teenage cock. Rachel... look. Mommy's cumming... she's having an orgasm!" Lori heard the devastating remarks, but she was long past the point of caring. The teenage boy yanked downwards on her quivering hips and then he rammed his pecker into her belly. Again and again Brad pumped his cock into her delicate being.

Suddenly sex was different. Sex with Brad and even Jeremy was not the same, as intercourse used to be. Lori would forever envision the youthful magnificent manhood; she would forever fantasize what the boys' cock felt like in her hands and she would forever be a slave to having the big cock deep inside her womanly domain. Her body jerked and thrashed out of control on top of the teenager's lap, yet her mind was at peace in erotic bliss.

When the last tremor subsided within Lori's fragile epicenter, Sandy demanded one more punishing proposal. Lori willingly obeyed the girl. She reached into Jeremy pants and pulled out his stiff, throbbing prick. The boy was definitely ready for a blowjob after watching the memorable session his buddy had just completed. He laid back into the corner of the backseat and spread his legs out across half the seat.

Jeremy stared at the illustrious act. His eyes bulged, as the dainty hands surrounded his thick shaft, and he marveled at how Lori managed to get both hands on his erection. He saw two or three inches poking out above Lori's top hand and then the meat disappeared into the hottest mouth. There was instant gratification when the sexy woman sucked on his cock. Lori's tongue rolled around the flared head ensuring to lightly caress the most sensitive rim around the base of the bulbous head.

Lori expected to hear lots of laughter from Sandy's sarcasm. That was not the case, as both boys were overjoyed with their sexy goddess, and they didn't want to upset her. Rachel was too excited and somehow overly aroused from watching the fuck session and then the blowjob her boyfriend received. Sandy let out a giggle, but then she felt a little sad that the night was actually finished. Her power struggle was over and now she would have to plan for another.

***

Lori got out of the car and staggered to her feet. It must have appeared like a hostage return after an abduction, as the car sped away leaving a battered victim. Lori was left standing in her front yard, shivering and shaking like crazy, as if it was cold outside. She glanced down at her skirt in awe. The garment was wrinkled and had stains all over the dark material. It seemed silly to wipe the spots away, yet she did her best to make the skirt look okay.

Her legs trembled when she went to the house. As long as she lived, Lori would never forget what happened. She sneaked into the house like a cat burglar and quietly made her way to the bedroom. The room was dark and she managed to get into the bathroom before the extreme anxiety got the best of her. She left the lights off and it was easy to undress without Andy noticing her soiled attire. He also wouldn't realize she wasn't wearing undies, which made Lori feel better.

Lori quickly took off the blouse and skirt and purposely hid them in the clothes hamper. Suddenly she felt a trickle of cream running from her belly and she quickly wiped the cum up with a used towel. She ran her tongue around her lips and a shiver shot through her body when she tasted the remnants of male essence. Then Lori reached for her customary, oversized t-shirt that she wore to bed every night.

All of a sudden Lori froze. "Hurry up love... come here. I've been waiting all night for you," Andy said. "I'm so goddamn horny and need some loving. You won't need to wear anything... not tonight!"

Lori grudgingly forgot the shirt and slowly exited the bathroom. She felt extremely damp between her legs and her mouth had a taste of guilt and shame. Knowing that she reeked of sex, reluctantly she slipped into bed. Andy immediately wrapped her in his arms and things got heated very quickly. Lori's head started spinning out of control with the thought of Andy finding out her secret. She prayed he wouldn't smell or taste the residue of her infidelity, as her marriage would be over if he discovered she had been unfaithful. Lori felt his eager hands all over her torso and realized that Andy's only concern was fulfilling his deep need for sex. His lust grew hotter and with each degree Lori felt more and more secure.

It took awhile, but suddenly Lori felt much better. She encouraged Andy and tried to satisfy his sexual desire. Probably the worst moment of the night came when she reached for his manhood. Lori wrapped her fingers around Andy's cock and the only thing in her head was a vivid visualization of a teenager's cock. She tightened her grip, but the images were far too illustrious to ignore. Then Lori felt Andy's hips begin to jerk and shudder and she knew he was getting close. She sensed his urge to ride her and it was easy to get him on top of her outstretched body.

For the very first time in her life, Lori faked an orgasm. Her confusion and anxiety were so great that her head started spinning out of control. Strangely everything seemed reversed. She was having sex with her husband, but deep inside she was betraying Sandy and Brad. Lori moaned and uttered familiar sounds of sexual desire hoping Andy believed them. Then she felt him thrust hard and hold still for a brief moment.

Lori knew her husband was on the verge of an orgasm so she arched her back, throwing her hips at him. Andy sensed his wife's lust and let go. Having to wait for hours had turned his stamina into quicksand. His climax was swift and abrupt. When it was over, Lori relaxed for the first time in many hours. Her arms and legs were outstretched and she merely lay spread-eagled on the bed, hoping to fall asleep.

Lori's eyes were closed, but not the movie screen on the back of her eyelids. Her mind went backwards a few hours to when she was on her hands and knees. The dream was so real that she felt Sandy's lips next to her ear, as the girl whispered softly. Her voice was affectionate, yet very unyielding, and Lori recalled having the deepest urge to obey the girl. Even now in bed with her husband, Lori's tummy quivered, as she remembered what Sandy made her do.

The movie rolled along and then she was aware of Brad. His magnificent cock was so deep inside of her that Lori only experienced total bliss. Suddenly the visualization had Sandy ordering her to obey. Lori remembered how her entire body went into convulsions and how she climaxed exactly as Sandy commanded.

Half asleep and in bed with her husband, Lori's brain drifted through the immoral ecstasy. Suddenly the orgasm was over and someone else was behind her. Lori couldn't tell whether it was one minute or one hour later, but Sandy was beside her again and the girl demanded more. Then she remembered the disparaging remarks that came from not only Sandy, but also her girlfriend. The teens announced to the world that the mature woman was experiencing an earth-rattling orgasm with Jeremy. The last recollection of her movie before falling asleep was being taken up the highest mountain of lust in the backseat of a car and then tumbling down the far side into a calm, peaceful valley.

***

Lori would always look back on the relationship with a certain amount of regret. She definitely regretted succumbing to Sandy's devious blackmail and also being unfaithful to Andy during the whole affair. What Lori didn't understand was her feelings of remorse now that the affair was actually over. She should have been extremely happy that Sandy and Brad were moving away to attend university. Strangely she had a deep yearning in the pit of her tummy that she would miss Sandy and the girl's overpowering demeanor.

The end came quite suddenly. Lori came home from work where she was confronted by her next door neighbor who she hated with a passion. Ken Patterson was vulgar and one of the most egotistic, male chauvinists Lori had ever met. He had been their neighbor for many years and Lori disliked the man from day one. Ken greeted her, as she drove into her driveway, and she was unable to avoid the man. "Hi sweetheart. You're looking very sexy today... Andy is a very lucky man. We'll have to have a block party one of these days," Ken said, sending tremors up her backbone.

Then he handed her an envelope. "That sex-kitten whose been visiting you lately, Sandy I think her name is... well she desperately wanted to see you, but couldn't wait. She left this," Ken said. "She said her parents were driving her to LA and mentioned some project you two were working on... and how you needed this letter."

Lori's hand shook when she took the envelope from Ken and she could hardly wait to get away from the man. She could tell he wanted to keep talking, but she quickly scurried away. Once inside her home, Lori opened Sandy's letter. She didn't know whether to jump for joy or be sad by the news the girl was going halfway across the country to attend university. Sandy had applied to the same university as Brad, and they both were accepted, which should have made Lori extremely happy.

Lori managed a big sigh of relief knowing her life was back to normal. Sandy mentioned in her letter that she was somewhat sorry for the way she acted. The girl revealed how exciting and tantalizing it was to blackmail Lori, but things had gotten carried away. Sandy said how she regretted the gangbang session and vowed to keep anything from getting back to Andy. She reassured Lori that all of the incriminating pictures and movies would be destroyed.

Sandy mentioned how getting rid of the pictures was the only way she could assure her friends didn't continue the sexual charade. The girl said how she would always consider Lori a dear friend and that she would remain in emaiAre you in the kitchen?"

Julia came into the room and Lori smiled at her daughter. Then she made a decision of not volunteering for any more summer camps. Her chaperone days were over and it was time to make amends to her family. Too bad for Lori that she couldn't foresee the future or else she might be able to change what happened. Her submissive nature might have been hidden from her devious neighbor and she might have been able to eliminate any more blackmail in her life.

THE END

Please look for Lori's other story, which I have posted. It is titled, 'Lori - A Neighbor's Delight,' and it features Ken, her next-door neighbor.