Lori - A Summer Camp Delight Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The abused woman cried out in pleasure and pain as her nipples were inflamed. Rachel rolled them around with her determined fingers while frantically pulling them out to the sides. Sandy instantly grabbed the precious gem between Lori's legs, which was already throbbing like crazy. She put the clitoris between her fingers and squeezed as hard as she could. It was the most dramatic conclusion witnessed by three of Jeremy's friends. Lori's hips shoved backwards to alleviate the extreme pain from Sandy's assault and Jeremy rammed his hips forward with all of his brute strength.

Sandy couldn't tell who climaxed first. Lori's mouth flew open when her womanhood was filled with a man-sized cock and Jeremy's eyes popped out of his head. Sandy kissed her slave and used her tongue tauntingly, as if she was Lori's lover. Then she rolled the captured clitty around and around until Lori lost all hope for any reprieve. Lori's first buck of her hips was swift and short, but the second was the beginning of a full-blown orgasm.

Lori felt the teen's cock in her belly and she coated it with womanly juices. Then the crazed teenage girl jerked her head around, demanding an immediate verbal response. "Dear gawd, not again. I... I can't... I can't stop."

Sandy felt totally supreme and in complete control. "You know what you have to do... what to say!"

"I'm... I'm cumming. Dear gawd, I'm cumming... so good, I'm cumming," Lori moaned as her body shuddered. "Again... I'm cumming again."

Jeremy was so close, but he desperately didn't want it to end. "Sweet Jesus... it's so good. Her cunt is so hot... so fucking hot."

"That's it buddy. Fuck her, man. Holy fuck! She's cumming all over your dick. Fuck her Jerr; Do it man... fuck her," Brad growled at his friend.

Lori stared into the girl's eyes knowing she had lost. "Not again. Dear gawd, I can't stop. I'm cumming," she moaned. "It's so good... soooo good."

She was almost over the top when Sandy proved the ultimate mistress. "Hang on, my love. Jeremy's ready! He's going to fill you up with jizz."

Lori's hips went out of control and she managed to push backwards knowing it would drive the teen's cock to the hilt. She felt the boy go crazy with lust and Lori would never forget joining him in sin. She spoke knowing what Sandy wanted to hear. "Oh gawd, It's so good... I'm cumming good... soooo good. Gawd Sandy, I can't stop."

Then Lori merely grunted and groaned, as the lust robbed her sanity. The spasms were so powerful that her body went into overdrive and she became a sex-toy for another teenager. She vaguely heard Rachel cheering on her boyfriend and telling him to make the gangbang even more dramatic. Jeremy's thrusts were out of sync and he erratically rammed his hips at Lori's body, as his orgasm exploded. His stamina was profound for someone so inexperienced, but suddenly there was no more holding back.

The only thing Lori could do at the end was collapse. She fell onto her stomach and lay prone for the longest time, or that's what it felt like to her. There was movement around her, but Lori was no longer concerned for her safety. Sandy who had proven too strong had defeated her, so when the girl whispered in her ear, Lori merely listened. "Guess what, my love? There is more... lots more," Sandy said.

Then the girl grabbed Lori's shoulders and helped her sit up. "You get to lick some teenage pussy. Rachel's so fucking hot after watching her boyfriend fuck your cunt... and now she needs some lovin'."

"Please... dear gawd, Sandy. I can't take any more... no more," Lori pleaded.

"I sure hope Andy doesn't expect you home early... because you still have pussy to eat and cock to suck," Sandy said. "Plus I'm sure the boys will both want to fuck you again."

"No, I can't do any more... no more," Lori pleaded.

The next hour of blackmail sex would remain engrained in Lori's mind. It was a roller coaster of erotic desire and Lori's emotions slowly climbed the steep hill of ecstasy before rocketing down the slippery slope of shameful lust. She remembered being impaled on Brad's magnificent cock, fucking the well-hung teen boy, believing she didn't have a choice. Brad mauled her tits, yet Lori shamefully yearned for him to molest her even more.

Lori recalled probably the most embarrassing details. Brad's cock remained buried deeply inside of her when Sandy grabbed her shoulders, bending her backwards. The girl forced Lori onto her back over Brad's legs and then she did the unthinkable. Sandy sat on Lori's face, grinding her soaked pussy and ass into an older woman's face. What happened would always send shivers through Lori when she remembered how Sandy used her for self-gratification.

Moments later she was prone and between Rachel's widespread legs. She tongued Rachel with a growing confidence when the teenager responded with a quivering eagerness. The tongue-lashing was skillful and one that the girl couldn't withstand for very long. Lori sensed that Rachel was getting close so she swooped in for the kill. She put her mouth around the girl's entire clitty and sucked the throbbing bud into her hot mouth. Lori licked the girl's rubbery clitoris until Rachel displayed a dramatic willingness to reach an orgasm.

Just as she tasted Rachel's love juices, Sandy attacked. The girl shoved Lori's legs apart and then she acted like a violent rapist. Sandy watched her girlfriend's body arch, as her torso rose high in the air. She knew Rachel was a scant moment away from total submission to her overpowering desire. Abruptly Sandy rammed two fingers into Lori's opening and heard the woman yell. The quivering morsel inside Lori's mouth muffled her scream and Rachel was the benefactor, as sharp teeth clamped down on her clitty.

Lori knew Rachel was climaxing and she didn't have to do anything, as the girl's internal organs were in severe convulsions. Suddenly her own cunt belonged to the she-devil blackmailer. Sandy finger-fucked her, easily overcoming any resistance Lori offered. The girl used both hands, one for fucking and one for molesting the vulnerable clitty. Sandy curled her fingers that were buried deep inside the honey-pit and found the susceptible G-spot.

Suddenly Sandy raked the spot with her middle finger while pinching hard with her other hand. Her fingers surrounded the throbbing bud and squeezed it until she heard the desired groan of protest. All of a sudden Brad rubbed his manly cock all over Lori's face. First he cleaned the seeping cum off on one cheek before rolling his prick to Lori's other blushing cheek. The boy then poked her with the end of his cock making sure to molest every part of her head and neck.

Abruptly her stamina came into question. Her hips were moving and Lori didn't know why. The finger-fucking was professional and one that Lori would not forget. Sandy fucked her hard without displaying any pity or remorse. "That's it Mrs. B. Lori! Your husband never has to know that you're my slave," Sandy whispered. "I'm going to rip one more out of your cunt... before making you suck cock."

Lori was too occupied trying to stave off yet another orgasm. She heard the disparaging remarks, but there was nothing she could do. The girl's finger-fucking continued and Lori desperately wanted to move her arms. She wanted to grab Sandy's hands and stop the molestation, but Lori knew that serious repercussions would result. "That's it lover. Fuck all over my fingers," Sandy hissed. "I just love the way you fuck when I finger your cunt... and when Brad fucks you with his big cock."

Sandy felt the telltale signs of lost control. She increased the finger pumping, raking the G-spot and constantly pinching the clit until she noticed Lori's eyes roll back into her head. The orgasm was shameful, yet Lori couldn't stop the girl from yanking it out of her guts. Suddenly there was a cock in her ear and Brad used his pecker to destroy her last sliver of willpower. The girl's hands moved at lightning speed and the boy gave her severe shocks with his lightning rod.

The river of womanly cum ran freely and Lori shuddered knowing she was under the complete control of Mistress Sandy. Her appalling actions continued when Sandy ordered her to suck her boyfriend's cock. Lori obediently gave Brad a blowjob and again the boy filled her belly with his teenage sperm. If that wasn't bad enough, Sandy made her do it with Jeremy and the roller coaster raced again. Lori had no sooner swallowed all of the boy's molten lava when Sandy reached the end of her own stamina. The girl craved an orgasm in the worst way, so she ravaged her submissive captive, and forced Lori to perform another act of cunnilingus.

***

The night ended in dramatic fashion. Lori panicked when she heard loud noises coming from the upstairs when Brad's parents came home a little early. There was a mad scurry with everyone trying to find their clothes and it only took Lori less than one minute to get dressed. Luckily there was a back door that offered a measure of privacy without going past Brad's parents. Everyone rushed out of the house while Brad went upstairs to engage his parents, so they wouldn't become suspicious.

Lori was relieved that the teens drove her straight home. She thought the drive would end her traumatic turmoil, but again the blackmailing teen proved her wrong. Lori huddled in the backseat sitting between two well-built teenage boys. Just as the car rounded the last corner and drove into the block Lori lived on, the car came to an abrupt stop. Lori's heart pounded frantically as she waited. She stared down the block and could see the front door of her home.

Sandy turned the car off and the lights out. They were three or four doors from Lori's place, yet it seemed like miles to a desperate woman. Suddenly Sandy leaned over the front seat and peered into Lori's eyes. "I hope you don't think it's over," the girl whispered. "I'm sure we have time for one more... once more where Rachel and I can watch Mommy cum all over the cock of her teenage lover."

The girl's eyes burned a hole through her, but Lori couldn't look away. She stared into Sandy's eyes and could see the power, the determination and mostly the overwhelming lust for supreme control. Lori summoned up the last shred of willpower in her disillusioned mind to look away from the dark, unyielding eyes and she looked down the block to her only safe-haven. The house was dark, which meant Andy had gone to bed, and the quiet, serene setting seemed to give her hope.

"You think it's over... that I can't blackmail you now," Sandy whispered, with her voice deep and very commanding. "You've been very obedient, so far. Done everything I've asked, but there's more."

Lori started to shake and some doubt crept into her head. "Sandy, my dear child. Please! I've done everything you've asked... and more," she whispered, trying to sound more mature and older. "Let me go home and I'll forget all about tonight."

It was as if the girl didn't hear. "Rachel and I have to see it one more time. We want to watch Mommy get fucked by her teenage lover," Sandy said. "You're going to show me how much you love being my slave. Remember how you climaxed when you sat on top of Bradley's cock that first time in the backseat?"

Lori's entire body shivered and it wasn't because of the cold. "Never! Never, never, never! I can't do anymore. Please, let me out of the car," she whispered. She twisted and struggled in a futile attempt to get free of the two overpowering teenage boys. Lori had made up her mind that the blackmail was over. She vowed to resist with all of the remaining strength left in her battered body.

Sandy witnessed Lori's determination and she decided to prove her dominance once and for all. "You know how much I love watching you fight me. How much I love watching you try to stop the blackmail," she whispered. "Do you remember that first time... months ago with Brad in the backseat? How you creamed like a nymph?"

Lori glared at Sandy, realizing the girl was right. It seemed the harder she fought, the more Sandy enjoyed the conquest, but she vowed to fight and win this time. Lori became more resolved to make things different. She reasoned that being a mature woman, a parent, and a responsible adult would be enough to defeat an inferior teenager. Lori locked eyes with the devil and she set her jaw in a strong, determined manner. "Never! I won't do anything more," she whispered.

"Lori. You're my devoted slave. You'll obey... or else," Sandy hissed and the grin on the girl's face sent panic through Lori's confused mind.

"No. I've done enough."

"Lori. You're going to cum one more time. Climax all over Bradley's cock one more time."

"No. No!" Lori's voice was shaking when she replied. Then she reached across Jeremy and tried to open the car door.

All of a sudden her heart stopped cold. The abrupt sound of a loud car horn echoed in the quiet night and thankfully it was a very brief honk. "If you don't obey, I'll blow this horn until everyone in the entire neighborhood comes outside to see what their darling Lori is doing," Sandy said. "Do you want your neighbors to see you now?"

Lori froze with her hand on the door handle. She hastily glanced around at all of the houses to see if any lights came on. She was frantic and let out a sigh of relief when she noticed nothing. Her heart pounded like mad and she was more afraid than at any time in her life. "Please, dear gawd, Sandy, please don't."

"That's better. Now if you obey... obey every order without a seconds delay, I won't wakeup your neighbors," Sandy said. "Take off your blouse!" The girl's voice was commanding and so unsympathetic it left Lori with only one option.

In an instant Lori was topless. She sat up straight in the backseat and returned Sandy's intense glare, too afraid to look away. Suddenly hands were all over her breasts, but Lori didn't take her eyes off Sandy's to see which teen was fondling her boobs. "Dear gawd, this can't be happening," she cried silently to herself.

"I asked you... do you remember that first time in the backseat with Brad. When you acted like a trollop and creamed all over his cock?"

"Yes. Dear gawd, yes."

All of a sudden Sandy drove the final nail in Lori's coffin. "The only way to stop me from blowing this horn is to make me happy," she said. Then the girl pretended to reach for the horn. "I'll lean on the horn until your husband comes out to see what's happening if you don't obey."

"Please don't. I'll do it... anything you say. Just don't blow the horn."

"Fuck! I'll never get tired of watching you orgasm with Bradley's cock buried in your belly," Sandy whispered. "If you fuck Brad... sit on his cock and fuck him until you cream, I won't sound the horn."

"But... what if I can't cum?" Lori was despondent thinking about how her neighbors could find her with four teenagers.

"Then I'll blow the fucking horn until Andy comes out to see your bare ass riding Brad's big cock," Sandy whispered matter-of-factly. "And you better climax before Brad... or else!"

Lori would be able to look back on the session as the most humiliating, demoralizing event in her life. She whipped her skirt up to her waist and then jumped on top of Brad's lap. He had already lowered his pants leaving no doubt as to what was about to happen. Lori faced the teenager, exactly as ordered by his girlfriend, and even rubbed her tits in his face when ordered to do so. When Sandy told her to molest and caress her own boobs and nipples, Lori willingly did it with as much passion as possible.

Lori would remember acting like a puppet, as Sandy pulled her strings. She followed every command and her thoughts never strayed from the image of Sandy's hand reaching for the car horn. Suddenly Sandy directed her to hold Brad's cock straight up in the air and then she was ordered to balance on her knees over top of the extended arrow. At the time Lori glanced downward to witness her dainty fist around the thick meat, as she held Brad's oversized cock at the doorway of her heart.

"Not yet. Hold it there and rub the head all over your slutty cunt. Don't put Brad's beautiful cock in your dirty hole yet," Sandy ordered. "I want you to beat that dirty clitty until you're ready... ready for a good fucking."

Lori obeyed without any hesitation. She rubbed Brad's penis back and forth along her entire pussy slit before concentrating on the molestation of her precious clitoris. The cock-head was covered with oil and it was easy to roll the winged clitty around while putting more and more pressure on the little bud. All of a sudden she heard the dire command. "Sit down. Sit on Brad's cock and shove his meat into your mommy-belly."

There was the slightest hesitation when Lori placed the flared head at her opening, but then she let her torso sink all the way down. The thick pole slipped into her defenseless cavity and she felt her entire being filled with the burning poker. Lori felt stimulated, but certainly not enough passion to reach an orgasm. She rode the stallion like a mare in heat, rocking her hips back and forth with a desperation so profound it made her extremely anxious.

Lori was unaware that her boobs were robbing Brad's stamina. She bounced on his lap and her succulent tits rolled and jiggled mere inches in front of his flushed face. Brad watched the enormous nipples brush past his face, as Lori rode his prick, and he tried to catch one or the other with his mouth. Suddenly he was successful and sucked her left nipple into his mouth and held it firmly with his sharp teeth. Lori cried out, as the sudden capture not only surprised her, but it hurt when Brad bit down harder than he intended.

"Rachel! Look at Bradley. I think he's almost there. He's almost ready to fill Mommy with his cum," Sandy said, sending a threatening message to Lori. "If he does cum... before Mommy, I'll blow the fucking horn so loud it'll bring neighbors from miles around."

All of a sudden Lori panicked. She felt the teen's hips jerk, as he trust madly trying to reach the coveted end of her love-canal, and knew there wasn't much time. Her arms were extended with her hands resting on Brad's shoulders for balance and she abruptly sat up as straight as possible. Lori swiftly let go of the teen's shoulders and she shoved her right hand into her crotch. She knew exactly what to do, as masturbation was not uncommon to her. Deftly her fingers slipped into the wetness and instantly seized the throbbing clitoris. She skillfully placed the clit between her fingers and started to vibrate her hand at blazing speed.

Her head rolled to the side and she caught a vision of Sandy out the corner of her eye. The girl was smiling, which made Lori happy, but it was her arm that turned Lori's stomach to jelly. Sandy's arm was outstretched with her hand resting on the steering wheel. Lori could see Sandy pretending to press on the horn and she hoped the girl was faking.

Lori would remember the spectacular climax, as not only traumatic, but as one of the best ever. Sandy's timing was perfect. She must have noticed the initial jerks of Lori's pelvis, as the first tremors rocked her body. Then the girl swiftly too charge. Sandy grabbed a full handful of the hair on the back of Lori's head and yanked real hard. She pulled Lori's head backwards, towards the front seat, which caused the woman's neck and back to become severely arched.

Lori quickly moved both hands up to her head in a futile effort to stop Sandy and ease the ruthless hair pulling. The girl held Lori's head steady with the woman's teary eyes staring straight up at the car's roof. As quick as Lori's hand left her crotch, Jeremy's replaced it. The teen put the dangling clitoris in his strong fingers and squeezed, while jiggling his hand back and forth rapidly. At the same time Brad put his big hands around Lori's waist and he fucked the daylights out of her.