Lori - A Summer Camp Delight Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sandy stroked her boyfriend's cock until it was so hard she couldn't bend it. Then her head moved forward and she sucked Brad's prick into her greedy mouth, as her hand playfully rolled his balls back and forth. Lori had to admit that it was reflective watching the expert blowjob. The girl was good and she successfully managed to get some of the thick meat down her throat.

Lori thought she was going to be a bystander and able to watch the entire blowjob, but she was wrong. Just as Brad huffed and puffed and his stomach heaved in and out, Sandy realized her boyfriend was moments away from an orgasm. All of a sudden she reached out with her left hand. She grabbed Lori's arm and sternly pulled the woman closer. Sandy raised her head off the pulsating penis. "Hurry up. Hurry and get your mouth on it," Sandy yelled. "Suck it before he blows his load... or I'll kick your naked ass out the door."

Lori was shocked. She stared at Brad's budging cock. Sandy had her right hand around the thick base and seemed to be choking Brad's prick so it wouldn't blow. Lori didn't know what else to do so she bent over until her face was barely above the teenager's cock. Then everything happened at once. Sandy shoved Lori's head downwards and directly into Brad's lap. His cock-head hit her lips and immediately it went inside her mouth. The end hit her throat and then Sandy let go. She released the death-grip on her boyfriend's cock and Brad blasted an enormous surge of cum into Lori's throat.

Lori choked and desperately tried to swallow. After a few seconds, she recovered and felt Brad's load filling her mouth. Lori gulped and gulped again before she managed to regain enough composure to finish the job. She could feel Sandy's hand pumping up and down along the extended shaft, as the girl milked every ounce out of Brad's balls. By the end, Lori was out of breath and gasped desperately for air.

Lori winced from intense pain in her scalp when Sandy grabbed a handful of her hair. The girl yanked Lori's head upward and kissed her on the lips. When Sandy pulled back and stared into her eyes, Lori felt lost. "That was fucking great. I love the way you suck cock. I like tasting it in your mouth," Sandy whispered. "I bet your husband loves getting a blowjob from you!"

The rest of the night was a complete blur. Lori tried to block out what really happened in the backseat of the car, which was parked in a dark, isolated spot. Trouble was, she honestly couldn't remember ever climaxing so much in so short of time. It was very late when the teens finally took her home and Lori felt terrible sneaking into the house late at night. Andy was already in bed and thankfully he managed a brief hello before falling back asleep. Lori remained in the bathroom a lot longer than normal, but it took forever until she felt clean enough to go to bed with her husband.

***

After that first time, Lori became the teenage couple's sex connection. The relationship developed into one where she satisfied Brad's sexual needs and Sandy's insatiable desire for power. It bothered Lori that she didn't know how to combat or stop the girl from controlling her life, but there didn't seem to be an easy answer for her dilemma.

Lori never imagined that things could get worse, as she greatly underestimated Sandy's hunger for power. Sandy and Brad drove Lori home after another sexual escapade when the girl blurted out, "Friday night! We'll pick you up Friday night and I have a big surprise for you." Sandy leaned towards Lori and what she said was shocking. "I'll send you an email and tell you all about our date. I'll even let you know exactly what to wear. Be ready when we get here and pick you up. Just a hint... you'll get to have sex with another teenager."

Somehow she had to find a solution and stop the blackmail. Lori's problem was that she simply didn't know how. The evidence Sandy had accumulated seemed overwhelming and Lori also didn't want her daughter's reputation ruined over some silly summer camp experiment. She heard the girl's demands and trembled. "But Sandy, please. This has gone far enough. Please, don't make me do anything else."

Sandy reached across the stunned woman and opened the car door. "Don't get any goddamn bright ideas. Be ready when we get here... or else!"

Lori was numb when she got out of the car. It seemed that every time she tried to stop the blackmail, or end Sandy's control over her, the girl came up with another bright idea. Lori watched the teens drive away and realized that her quandary had suddenly gotten shamefully worse. So many possibilities went through her head that by the time Sandy's email arrived, she was sick.

When she opened the email on Wednesday, she almost fainted. 'Brad, Jeremy, Rachel and I will pick you up Friday evening at eight. Be ready!' The exclamation mark sent a shiver of apprehension through her. 'What to wear? Please don't piss me off. I'll drop off a bag of clothes on Thursday. Wear the clothes and nothing else. Oh yeah, you can pick what shoes to wear,' Sandy wrote and adding, 'not that you will have anything on for very long.'

Sandy loved tormenting Lori to the fullest so she rambled on and on in her note. 'Don't worry about your husband. I'll come in and explain how we are still working on the summer camp project. Funny thing is that he loves it when you help out... loves it when his darling wife volunteers to help kids. Just think, my love. You'll be helping us out tremendously... having sex with Brad and Jeremy.'

Lori could almost hear the girl laughing when she read the email about the planned sexual encounter with two teenage boys. It was as if Sandy was in the room telling her the demands and saying it in such a way to demoralize Lori to the max.

Lori closed the email and fretted the rest of the day and night. She was still in a worried state when Sandy surprised her at work the next day. Lori was sitting at her desk when the girl walked up and set a bag down in front of her. "Here is your present. Clothes I picked out myself... just for you," Sandy whispered. "Remember my email. You can wear what's in the bag, plus shoes... nothing else!"

Lori stared at the bag, as if it contained a bomb. "Dear gawd, Sandy. I'll pay you... just don't make me do this. I just can't."

"At first I was going to make you wear the sexiest outfit, but then I thought it best to tame it down so your husband won't get too suspicious," Sandy said. "You're very lucky. By the way, you owe me sixty-six dollars for these."

Too flustered and surprised to act rationally, Lori opened her purse and handed the demanding teen seventy dollars. Sandy wheeled around and departed before Lori could do any more pleading. When the girl was gone, Lori opened the bag. She found it totally unbelievable that there were only two garments in the bag. A blouse with buttons up the front, which looked like it would hide the fact she was braless, and a mid-length, black skirt. There was a note pinned to the garment and Lori's hands vibrated when she opened it. 'Have fun explaining your new attire to your husband!'

Lori wanted to cry. She quickly closed the bag and dearly wanted to rebel. The blouse was similar to ones she wore, but these days Lori seldom wore a skirt after work. She normally dressed conservatively and thankfully the blouse with stretch denim, pencil skirt wasn't too out of the ordinary. The upcoming rendezvous was scary and Lori wasn't able to get anything worthwhile done at work, so she left early that day.

She fretted for the rest of the day. The evening was no better and the night seemed to last forever, as she couldn't sleep. When she went to work on Friday, her mind was still preoccupied with the growing dilemma of Sandy's blackmail. The thought of being deceitful to Andy was very upsetting and Lori dreaded telling her husband that she was spending more time with the teens. Lori simply didn't know a plausible way of explaining things to Andy, yet she realized that he had to be told something.

Although she got home from work at her normal time on Friday, the day felt like it was already 48 hours long. Lori got the biggest surprise when Andy readily accepted her alibi of spending the evening with Sandy and Brad to help them on the camp project. Buoyed with confidence, she then told Andy a boldfaced lie about buying a new outfit. This he also accepted without asking any questions and she couldn't believe her good fortune.

Shortly before Sandy's expected arrival, Lori got dressed in the manner outlined in the girl's instructions. Then she waited impatiently for the teen to show up at the door. Lori felt terrible for being unfaithful to her husband, but the thought of having her life ruined by Sandy was too overwhelming. When she joined Andy in the living room, his surprised smile sent a shiver of fear through her body. It was extremely uncomfortable being dressed, but wondering if Andy would notice she wasn't wearing a bra or panties.

Andy looked at his wife and instantly felt a mixture of emotions. He complimented Lori on her appearance, yet it didn't make her feel any better. The doorbell sounded and Lori almost jumped out of her skin, which made them both laugh. Andy yelled out for Sandy to enter and the girl instantly rushed into the living room. She greeted them with the friendliest smile and then went on to tell Andy how the group planned a long, tiring evening trying to complete the summer camp project.

Andy walked Lori to the door and he stood there watching her leave with Sandy. He suddenly got the shock of his life when the teenager opened the back door of the car and her boyfriend got out. Brad stood beside the two and offered a helping hand to Lori, as if he wanted her to get in the backseat. Andy didn't notice how Lori hesitated and seemed to voice her concern about getting in with two boys. All of a sudden she bent over and stepped into the car, as a second boy reached out to help her enter.

The car was in the driveway, yet Andy was close enough to notice everything. He was amazed when his wife bent over and got into the backseat. There was a fleeting glimpse of Lori's bare skin and then a boy's hand appeared to be on her exposed leg. The hand grabbed the back of Lori's leg just above her knee and then it seemed to slide upward. All of a sudden Andy noticed Lori slither into the middle of the seat and Andy swore the stretchy skirt had ridden up her thighs. The last thing he saw was Lori desperately pulling the hem of her skirt down.

Brad jumped in the car and Andy couldn't see Lori anymore. The door slammed shut and Andy felt the strangest feeling in the pit of his stomach, as he wondered if his wife was in any sort of trouble. Abruptly Sandy waved at him and the girl quickly rounded the car and got into the driver's seat. Andy waved back just as the car started and sped away, leaving him with a feeling of uneasiness.

Andy wondered if he was smart to agree that his wife assist the teens with their camp project. It seemed to be taking a long time to complete, but then he shrugged it off as silly doubts. He knew both Sandy and Brad and they were nice teenagers. The last thing in the world Andy suspected was that his wife would be in the fight of her life. He never dreamed that Lori was a prisoner sitting between two extremely aroused teenagers who were determined to fulfill erotic fantasies. Andy never suspected Sandy was forcing his wife to obey all of her blackmail demands.

Sandy drove away as fast as she could. She had noticed Andy standing at the door and grinned knowing he must have witnessed the shrewd abduction. The rearview mirror was tilted so she could see what transpired in the backseat and things quickly got carried away. She caught a glimpse of bare flesh, as one of the boys lifted Lori's blouse. Then Sandy noticed Lori's legs thrashing and twisting like crazy, which allowed the skirt to become bunched up around the top of her thighs.

Much to Lori's dismay, one of the overly determined boys shoved his hand under her upraised skirt. Her arms were all over the place. She tried unsuccessfully to prevent her blouse from being raised and the worst part was not being allowed to wear a bra, which left her exposed to the world. Suddenly Brad's head was on her chest and that prevented her from moving her arms down to protect her lower extremities. All she could do was hug his head and pray for some kind of intervention.

She used every ounce of strength to hold her legs together, but that too was hopeless, as she felt them spread apart by both boys. Then her world crashed down around her. With her legs parted, it took no effort for Brad's buddy to find her womanly treasure. She squirmed frantically on the seat, as the boy's fingers searched for the prized gem, quickly finding it inside the wet pussy lips he had heard so much about. His finger was long, thick and somehow skilled at finding the correct spot.

Sandy couldn't believe the savages. "Jesus Christ, guys. Don't fuck her yet... wait for it. She's your whore for the whole night, so take your time," she said sending violent shivers through Lori's body. "Wait... she's the best slut ever, better than you can ever imagine, Jeremy. Brad can tell you that, right honey?"

Much to Lori's delight, the boys reluctantly stopped the molestation. Jeremy slowly removed his invasive fingers from her wetness and to her dismay he put them to his lips. "Pussy juice. Yum, yum! I can hardly wait to drink it all," the boy boldly stated his intentions, as he tauntingly licked her juices off his fingers.

The car came to an abrupt stop in front of their suburban destination. The two girls immediately got out and then Jeremy did as well. Lori sat motionless for a few seconds and then Brad pushed her towards the door. Suddenly Sandy was there and the girl grabbed one of Lori's arms. "Come, my little darling. It's time. Time for a wonderful gangbang," she whispered, filling Lori with panic.

Then Sandy turned to her girlfriend. "I've never watched a gangbang. Tonight we get to see my sexy, summer camp chaperone get her brains fucked out by two teenage studs," she said. "Oh my God, a real gangbang!"

When Sandy informed Lori that no parents were going to be at Brad's house, Lori realized she was in deep trouble. Brad led the way through the house and into the downstairs recreation room. Sandy stayed beside Lori all the way and she kept whispering demands. "All week, all the bastards have talked about is how both are going to screw you and screw you. Rachel and I are both looking forward to watching Brad and Jeremy fuck your delicious cunt."

Sandy whispered in Lori's ear and did everything possible to humiliate her slave. "Mistress is going to help. I'm going to stay right beside you. Do you think Rachel can see it happen... see a real woman experience an orgasm with her boyfriend?" Then Sandy thought of more. "I told Rachel all about how you experienced an orgasm with Brad. Now she wants to see it happen with Jeremy."

Hearing it was too much. Her determination was immense, but nothing compared to Sandy's devious techniques. The girl licked her lips and motioned for Lori to say something. Lori couldn't talk and all she could do was moan and make all kinds of animal sounds. She tried moving away from the girl but Sandy's hold was too tight. Suddenly the girl's mouth touched her ear again and Lori sensed her spirit being taken from her by Sandy's shrewd taunting.

Lori was in a complete state of shock, but Sandy wasn't finished. "Rachel didn't believe that you climaxed when Brad fucked you with his big cock... when he ate your slutty pussy... when he ate your pretty ass and finger-fucked you into cum-slut heaven." Sandy stared into Lori's teary eyes. "I told her how you loved getting fucked with teenage cock. I told Rachel that you would do it... experience an orgasm with her boyfriend!"

The likelihood of Sandy's revelation actually coming true made Lori shudder. The girl's declaration sounded exactly like an order or command and Lori wondered how she would ever escape. She reasoned that the blackmail forced her to be there, but then she vowed to do anything and everything possible to not succumb like Sandy promised. All of a sudden the girl was right in her face. "I think the boys should dance first. We'll let boys be boys and dance with the sexy dance instructor," Sandy said. "Can you show them how to dance... as well as how to fuck?"

The girl laughed out loud, spun Lori around and pushed her towards her boyfriend. Brad caught her in his arms and immediately started to dance around the room. Sandy dimmed the lights to give the room a more romantic atmosphere and then she played a CD of slow dance tunes. Brad danced Lori around the room while stepping on her toes every time he serenaded her, but that was the least of Lori's problems.

Lori glanced at the others, as she moved around the room. Jeremy was standing off to the side, as if waiting his turn, and he rubbed his hands together with excitement. The two girls were sitting on a sofa, giggling and whispering to each other. Lori couldn't hear what they were saying; yet she reasoned it had everything to do with her punishment. She survived the first dance with only a little groping and fondling from Brad, but that swiftly changed when Jeremy took over.

Jeremy hugged her with his strong, muscular arms and he demonstrated very little ability to dance. His primary concern was feeling her up and he did that well. Lori had a hard time fighting off the boy's fondling and Jeremy managed to get his hands on one of her boobs and even under her skirt a couple of times. Lori didn't know how long she could keep up the constant struggle to remain dignified.

Brad took over for his second dance and he quickly took his fondling to another level. At one point he actually popped Lori's boob out of her blouse. He had succeeded in unbuttoning all of the buttons and proudly exposed her tit to his friends. Then he twirled her around in a big pirouette and wrapped his arms around her in a viselike hug. Brad put one hand on the small of Lori's back and grabbed the bottom hem of her skirt with the other.

Lori squirmed and struggled to keep her skirt in place, but the boy easily pulled the stretchy material up to her waist. Brad proudly showed off Lori's delicious ass, as he danced with her. Suddenly the song ended and it was Jeremy's turn. It seemed that it was their goal to get more and more brazen with each song. Jeremy grabbed her dainty hand and sternly shoved it onto his crotch. Lori instantly felt the large bulge in his pants and she shivered at how hard it seemed.

The boy put his big hand over top of Lori's and then he rubbed himself. If it were possible, she would have run away or disappeared. Instead she continued to dance around the suddenly somber room. The only sound was the music plus the occasional loud breathing from four aroused teenagers. All of a sudden Lori jumped and tried to shuffle away from the boy.

Jeremy was strong and far too determined for her to move out of his arms. He held her tightly with one arm and shoved his other hand under her skirt. He instantly found the one thing he'd dreamed about for a long time. His hand slipped between the velvety thighs and then he cupped the prized cunt that his best friend had bragged about.

Lori desperately tried to keep her legs together, but that was impossible, as she danced around the room. There was plenty of space for Jeremy's hand and he freely groped her pussy. He devilishly whipped his finger through the vast wetness and abruptly the music stopped.

Jeremy reluctantly loosened his grip, allowing Lori to move away. Her freedom was fleeting, as Sandy quickly took charge. "That's enough playing around. The boys are getting anxious," Sandy whispered, as they faced each other. "It's time for some serious fucking."