Lori - A Summer Camp Delight Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lori noticed lots of movement off to the side where Brad and Jeremy were standing. She knew they were taking off their clothes and her heartbeat increased tenfold. "Dear gawd, Sandy! Please don't. Don't let this happen."

Sandy reached out and the teenager was impatient for things to happen. "I've thought about this for a long time. Having complete control over such a beautiful, sexy woman," she whispered. "I think if you are acting like a bitch... you should be on your hands and knees in true doggie fashion."

Lori heard the devastating statements and trembled. Then she felt the girl prodding her and encouraging her to get into the demanded position. "Sandy, please stop. Don't do this to me. Dear gawd, please have mercy," Lori pleaded.

In a scant moment, Lori found herself on her knees and she tried to remain upright. "Let's get rid of this silly blouse," Sandy said. "Show the guys your luscious tits. I know Bradley wants to see them again."

Lori felt like crying, as her dilemma seemed impossible. She desperately tried to keep her open blouse on, but Sandy was far too determined. The girl grabbed the front and pulled it upward and before Lori could do anything, Rachel was helping her friend. The girls stripped the blouse and left Lori shivering much to the boys' delight. Then the girls worked together to get Lori bent over so her hands were on the floor. "Now get ready... my love. I want to watch my sexy chaperone get fucked like a bitch-dog."

"Sandy! Darling, please, don't do this," Lori begged.

Sandy put her face beside Lori's and whispered in her ear. "I'll stay right beside you... hold your hand."

"Oh, gawd no... no... no," Lori begged.

"You're going to love it, I know you will."

Goose bumps started at Lori's hands and slowly ascended upwards, up her arms and shoulders until they reached the back of her scalp and the top of her head. She sensed, then felt, someone moving behind her rear-end. Lori couldn't move her head or look behind, as Sandy held her steady. The girl had a strong hold of her hair and she held Lori's head pointing straight ahead. "Yes, I'll stay beside you so you can whisper in my ear. I want to hear what you have to say when Brad and Jeremy screw you."

"Dear gawd, Sandy! You aren't serious?"

Suddenly Lori felt her skirt lifted and rolled forward until it was bunched around her slim waist. "Brad wants your slutty pussy first. Do you remember last time?" Sandy cocked her head and stared into Lori's teary eyes. "I do! Last time you acted like a total slut."

Lori started to sweat like crazy. The girl stated the truth and it embarrassed Lori very much knowing she had lost control. What made it even worse was that it happened more than once. "Please, no... no."

Lori felt hands on her knees and they were spread wide enough so that her entire backside was exposed to the perpetrator. Her head was tilted upward and she stared into the dark, mystic eyes of her teenage mistress. Lori desperately wanted to beg Sandy for sympathy, but she knew it was useless.

Lori felt despondent when the boy positioned himself for penetration. Her tension built as Brad's cock slowly pried her labia apart, with a slow deliberate seduction. She whimpered helplessly as Brad nestled the head of his engorged penis into her inviting pussy. "Can you feel it? Can you feel Brad's cock?" Sandy was overly excited and her voice seemed to quiver. "Brad's cock... can you feel it?"

Brad held perfectly still with his cock-head parting her pussy lips. All Lori could do was to hold her breath. Then she felt the penis-head slid up and down the long, narrow slit until the head glistened with lubrication.

As Lori waited for the cock to slide up inside her, Sandy made her feel totally submissive. The girl curled her forefinger and stuck the bent knuckle into Lori's mouth. "You're going to need something to bite down on when Brad sticks his big cock inside your cunt. I just love watching you with Brad," Sandy whispered, holding the intense stare. "Last time... was amazing!"

Brad pushed his hips forward just enough so that the head of his cock went into the sweet honey-hole. His girlfriend had instructed him and he followed the script to perfection. He pulled back and then pushed his cock against Lori's vulnerable control switch. He wasn't satisfied with merely pushing on the clit and he used his fingers to ruin Lori's determination. Brad bent over and reached around her hips. His hand started at her belly and slithered backwards into the growing wetness.

When his fingers pulled the gorgeous clitoris out of the puffy labia and rolled it around furiously, Lori's hips jerked wildly. Then Brad shoved his hips at Lori's ass and he felt the drastic heat surround the first three or four inches of his pecker. Keeping his fingers on her clitty, Brad kept rolling it around and around, which brought a valiant protest from Lori.

"Sandy, oh please, Sandy, make him stop."

"But you should see the look on Brad's face. He looks happy... real fucking happy."

"No, please no."

"Oh baby, what does that feel like?"

"No, no, no!"

"Tell me again. Tell me how Brad's so much bigger than your husband. Remember... you told me that the first time Brad fucked you."

"No, no, no!"

"Oh yes, you said it and now you're going to say it again... again... and again."

"Sandy, no, please no."

Sandy quickly jerked Lori's head up and down. Then she kissed her on the lips before pulling back so she could stare back into Lori's bewildered eyes. "I'm waiting... and you know it's best not to make me mad. Say it!"

The she-devil stepped away and then gave the order, "Fuck her!" All of a sudden her entire body flinched and jerked so hard that her knees bounced on the floor when Brad thrust his hips at her ass like a madman, ramming his cock to the hilt. All the air came out of her lungs and her tongue flew out of her mouth in violent fashion. With her belly full of teenage cock, her stomach churned in trepidation.

Sandy stepped closer again, placing her bare foot in Lori's face. She put her toes on Lori's chin and lifted the woman's head, as she demanded a response. "I don't hear you, slut!"

This time Lori was unable to fight off the girl's humiliating command. "Dear gawd, it's big... so big. His thing... cock is so big," Lori moaned. "It's big... much bigger. Oh gawd, bigger than Andy's."

Sandy smiled at her and Lori noticed the girl's satisfaction. "Yes! I knew my slave would tell Mistress... tell me that she's a slut and wants nothing more than Brad's big cock." Then she reached down and jerked Lori's head again demanding more. "Now, are you going to cum... cream all over Bradley's cock?"

"No, gawd no!"

"Oh, but you are... or else!"

The threat was well inferred and Lori felt a disparaging spasm deep in the pit of her belly. The boy gave her swollen clitty one last squeeze and then he put his hands around her waist. Brad held her in an iron grip when he began using her. Every time he thrust his cock into her, he pulled back with all of his might. Her ass slammed into the boy's crotch and the slapping sound highlighted the affair. "Say it, Lori. Talk to me!"

She didn't know what else to do. "Oh, gawd no. His cock... it's so deep. Inside of me... so deep," Lori moaned in desperation. "So deep... deep... inside..."

Sandy kept the secure grip on her hair and jerked Lori's head, demanding more. "You're going to do it... aren't you? Aren't you?"

An enormous spasm rocked her fragile confidence. It started deep inside her tummy and then Brad pounded her hard and deep. His cock sliced through her cervix and embedded in her womanly chamber. "Oh, my gawd, no! I can't... just can't." Lori felt the familiar tremors deep inside of her womanly being and knew she had passed the point of no return. Again she wondered why? Why couldn't she hold back and prolong the orgasm, which seemed to be so untimely?

"Are you Brad's slut?"

"Gawd no... no, please stop."

"C'mon Mommy... do it with a teenager. Do it with a teenage boy young enough to be your son!"

Lori heard the girl and her brain froze, as convulsions rocked her entire body. She stared straight ahead into the eyes of the devil and felt utter defeat. "Humph, huuumph," Lori gasped. "I can't... I can't... gawd, I can't stop!"

"I see it! Mommy is fucking the boy," Sandy hissed at the distraught woman.

At no time did Lori consider succumbing to the animal lust, but the girl was far too shrewd for her. She was a mother, a wife and a mature woman. "Oh fuck... oh fuck... I can't stop fucking."

"That's it, Mommy. Fuck Bradley... be his whore-mommy!"

Hearing it was too much. Her willpower was immense, but nothing compared to Sandy's devious techniques. The girl licked her lips and motioned for Lori to say something. Lori couldn't talk and all she could do was moan and make all kinds of animal sounds. Her orgasm exploded, as the blood pounded in her head, making her temples throb madly. She was fully aware that Brad was filling her womanly domain with his youthful seed, but nothing seemed to matter anymore.

Lori rode the out of control train of ecstasy until the boy's hips quieted enough so she could breathe again. She gasped for much needed air and knew it was too late for any type of salvation. Lori would always remember having the strangest emotions when Brad pulled away. It felt like he belonged inside of her and when his pecker slipped out, she sensed her spirit going with him.

Suddenly she had other things to worry about. For weeks Jeremy had listened to his best friend brag about having sex with the sexiest woman ever. Jeremy simply thought Brad's talking was all bullshit, as he knew of Brad's ongoing inability to crack open Sandy's pussy. However the live sex-show he'd just witnessed left no doubt that his buddy was actually telling the truth. If anything, Brad had understated the sexiness of the slut MILF.

Lustfully enraged from watching his friend's illustrious fucking, it was now his turn. Jeremy stared at the heavenly jewel between Lori's legs dripping his friend's seed and his eyes couldn't get any bigger. He moved forward until he was inches behind the shivering goddess before he paused. Sorely tempted to merely mount the powerless woman and fuck her, Jeremy knew his stamina was extremely limited. He was overly excited and realized that he would last but a few moments with his cock sheathed inside the hot cunt of the bare-assed woman.

In his mind Jeremy could hear his buddy taunting him about a hair-trigger and he wasn't about to allow that. Quickly he made a decision of having Lori blow him and then rely on his quick recuperative powers. Jeremy hoped he wouldn't even lose his full erection before being ready to go again. That was what Rachel liked about him the best, his ability to maintain a hard-on for the longest time. Jeremy relished the power of a virile teenage man-boy at his sexual peak.

Without warning, Lori was hauled up off he floor into a kneeing position where she was immediately confronted with another hard male organ for servicing. At her side was her nemesis, the she-devil taunting her to the max. "Time to suck Jeremy's cock, slut. Go for it. Show this boy what an older, expert cocksucker like you can do. Suck him!"

Lori faced an ongoing dilemma. She wanted to bolt and run from this nightmare, yet she had the strongest urge to stay. The aroused teenager brushed her lips with his manly cock, sending panic through Lori, as she tried not to submit. No, she wouldn't do it; they couldn't make her! The abrupt searing pain of her hair being yanked again proved to be her demise. When her mouth opened for a dire scream, Jeremy stuffed his cock in her gapping mouth. The boy slammed his hard meat into the back of her throat and he made her gag.

Lori's hell ensued when Jeremy used her ears as handles. He roughly yanked her head back and forth, driving his impressive cock to the back of her throat with each brutal thrust. Lori gagged each time, as she fought for air, and her mouth filled with saliva. Each thrust caused the saliva to turn into frothy foam, which soon bubbled from her mouth, running down her chin and onto her chest. All the time her mouth was being raped, Lori heard the other three teens shouting encouragement to Jeremy and yelling insults to her.

"Go, man. Fuck her... fuck her good."

"Suck'm mommy... suck your teenage cock."

"Holy shit, Jeremy. Your fucking cock is all the way in."

"Good slut. Spit all over that big cock."

"Go, man, ram your cock down her throat."

"More! More spit. Cover that big dick with spit."

"Holy fuck. You're actually doing it. Shooting your load down her throat, man."

"Oh, slut! You've got boy-juice all over your tits."

"You lucky bastard. I wish she was sucking me off."

"That's the greatest blowjob. Lori, you're the best."

"You lucky bastard. Your big fucking cock looks good in her mouth."

"Just wait, slut. Wait for what Jeremy has next for you... and your slutty cunt."

"Do it, man. Empty your balls in her mouth."

"Oh, slut. You're going to make me happy... aren't you? You're going to fuck my boyfriend and cream all over his big prick... aren't you?

Lori had never been brutally used like that before. The boy wasn't at all interested in her oral talents, only in getting his rocks off, as quickly as possible. She was thankful when the face-fucking rapidly ended with the release of a flood of nut-juice into her greedy mouth. Her throat had been battered, making it hard to swallow. The majority of the boy's cum, mixed with saliva, dripped from her mouth in a long beard-like strand that seemed to defy gravity.

Jeremy released her and in a daze Lori rocked back crushed and defeated. She still heard the taunts and even though her eyes were closed, she detected the flash of the camera documenting her shame. Lori's only solace was that it was over, or so she thought. Her reprieve was brief. Much to her duress, she was once again manhandled to the floor and positioned like a dog to be fucked.

The moment his still hard pecker touched the heated flesh of the MILF's swollen cunt, Jeremy thought his heart would burst out of his chest. When he moved his hips forward slightly, the head of his cock pushed on the prettiest pussy lips. His body started shaking when he noticed the lips spread and then he felt the fiery pit.

Jeremy had never felt heat like it. He'd experienced a number of girlie-fucks, but had never experienced a hot-blooded woman like Lori before. The girls let him touch them with his cock, even let him insert some inside their precious pussies, but they never let him climax in their honey-holes. They always jerked him off because of being too afraid of getting pregnant. All of a sudden he thrust forward and stiffened when the intense heat surrounded the entire length of his swollen cock. His brain went into overload, as Jeremy realized his cock was fully embedded inside a real woman.

Lori moaned out loud feeling more and more distressed by what was happening. Her spirit was broken and she was well aware of the fact. Suddenly Sandy was saying something. "Now I'm going to see if you really want summer camp to remain a secret," the girl whispered. "Do you want me to give you all of the pictures?"

"Oh yes! Dear gawd, yes," Lori pleaded.

"Don't worry about Rachel taking more," Sandy said. "Since I already have pictures of you fucking Bradley... more with Jeremy won't matter."

Abruptly there were many flashes of brilliant light and Lori had a dreadful feeling in the pit of her stomach. "Please. No more, please no."

"I love how you are so submissive," Sandy said. "Do you like being my slave?"

Lori felt a big shock, as a jolt of electricity shot through her body. Somehow she was determined to fight back. "No. Your threats are forcing me to do what you say... otherwise I wouldn't be here."

"That's not what it looks like to me," Sandy whispered. The girl was having fun and she wanted to taunt and tease her slave. "I think you like getting fucked by a real stud for a change."

"No! You're wrong."

Sandy was shrewd and knew what it took to destroy Lori's resolve each time she summoned up some courage. "We all watched you experience an orgasm with Brad. You climaxed like a cheap slut," Sandy said. Then the girl cupped Lori's chin in her hand and jerked the woman's head upward in violent fashion. Their eyes met and Sandy conveyed strength and power. "Are you telling me that you didn't like it... having sex with Brad?"

Lori was lost. She didn't know what to say or how to respond to the girl. The words came out of her mouth without thinking and she tried not to incriminate herself. "You forced me... to do it."

Sandy jerked Lori's head up a little higher and severely arched the woman's back. Then she grabbed a handful of hair. "You climaxed! You came all over Bradley's cock like a slut... didn't you?"

"But you forced me. You made me cum," Lori said. Suddenly Sandy yanked on her hair and almost pulled some out of her head. Lori's response was swift. "Gawd yes, it was fantastic. I did it. I climaxed! Are you happy?"

Lori stared into the dark, unyielding eyes and knew the girl was not content. "Was it as good as with your husband? As good as with Andy?" Sandy held her captive in a viselike grip, demanding Lori respond. "Well?"

Lori's back was arched and it sort of raised her hips so they were at a perfect angle for Jeremy. His hands surrounded her slim waist and he clawed her tender flesh in desperation. It was the first time in his life that he had actual intercourse and Jeremy wanted it to last forever. "Not yet, oh fuck, not yet," cried the overly excited boy.

Sandy glared at Lori. "Well... was it better with Bradley?"

"But... dear gawd, yes! It was good... so good, so good with Brad," Lori moaned. Suddenly she felt the desperation of Jeremy who was madly screwing her, as if he was a sex maniac. "Sandy! Oh please, not again. I just can't."

"Oh, but you will... again and again."

"No, please make him stop."

"Don't you want to make me happy?"

"Yes... no! Yes!"

"Then you will do it for me... every time I ask."

"Please, don't make me."

"You should see Jeremy. My Lord, he's fucking you like a rapist. He's pounding your slutty cunt like a sex maniac."

Lori knew exactly what Jeremy was doing. "Oh gawd, make him stop, please!"

"Do you know how to make him stop?"

"No?"

The teen squeezed hard on her waist and he yanked her body backwards every time he thrust his pecker deep into her inner being. Jeremy was huffing and puffing and everyone knew he was getting close.

"Okay, Mommy. It's time to show mistress. Fuck your teenage-stud."

"Stop. Please stop, my gawd."

"That's it, my love. Fuck your stud for Mistress. Do it Mommy! Do it Mommy!!"

"Sandy, please make it stop."

Sandy held her head steady while holding the deadly stare. Then she swooped forward and kissed Lori hard on the lips before pulling back. "I've never seen a gangbang... never watched a slut get her brains fucked out by more than one guy. Holy sweet fuck, I think you're ready... almost ready for another good fucking."

Lori felt totally helpless. Her body was pinned between the teenage boy and the she-devil mistress. Suddenly the girl licked her face in a gross fashion, but it merely aroused Lori to a higher degree. Her whole body was on fire. Her inner core was ablaze with the flames licking the boy's cock like a burning hell.

Jeremy grunted and Sandy realized there was no more time. The girl reached under the twisting torso and at the same time ordered her girlfriend to act. "Rachel... grab her tits. You know what to do... squeeze those gorgeous nipples and make our mommy happy," Sandy said. "I'll take care of her clitty. Grab'em, honey! Wait till you see it. She'll be creaming all over Jeremy's prick in no time... just wait for it!"