Lost in Texas Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Evil Alpaca
Evil Alpaca
3,665 Followers

She couldn't deny that Jamie had talented fingers. She was poking and prodding until she found the sweet spot on the Alice's front vaginal wall. Then she concentrated on it while also rubbing Alice's clitoral hood with her thumb. She had the young woman cumming in record time. Alice couldn't help but feel that the orgasm, however pleasant, seemed a little empty.

"Your turn," said Jamie who had stood up and dropped her pants. She was a natural redhead, that was for sure. She stood on the couch with one foot on either side of Alice's lap, thrusting her dripping sex into Alice's face. Alice started her tongue moving, delicately at first but increasing tempo as the redhead's crotch was ground against her lips. She tried using every trick she had learned from Michelle and Jane and Freddie in her time with them, and each seemed to be working. After about ten minutes, Jamie was cumming up a storm, smearing her nectar all over Alice's face.

"Oh," she said, "you're a good little cunt lapper. Wanna try again?" She didn't give Alice much of a choice, pressing her opening back against Alice's lips. Alice went back to work. She was sure that Jamie would 'return the favor' after that. Maybe she was just really impressed by Alice's skills. She did have good teachers after all. It took a little longer the second time, but she was able make Jamie's body shudder with pleasure by bringing her to orgasm.

Then things got a little strange. Jamie got off the couch and pulled her pants back up. "Thanks a lot," she said almost absently. "Listen, I just remembered I have to be somewhere. Listen, you were great."

"But . . ." Alice didn't get it. Did she do something wrong? Jamie took her by the shoulder and led the stunned girl to the door.

"Listen, let's not go getting all emotional. We were both just looking for some fun. So we had some fun. You're a great kid, really." Then Alice was out and the door was shut.

She just stood there for a moment. Staring at the door. She vaguely contemplated knocking, but decided against it. Somehow she knew that Jaime wouldn't answer the door. She had gotten what she wanted. Alice started to walk home. She left her car at the restaurant, feeling like she was in no condition to drive. She paid little attention to anything around her. She would later wonder how she managed to make it home alive, considering she was walking on auto-pilot. And the only thing she could think of is what she should have done differently. Jamie had been so complimentary, so it must have been Alice that had screwed things up somehow. The obvious answer managed to elude her. She stumbled into her dorm room. Apparently Heather wasn't back from her meeting. That worked for Alice. She didn't want to talk to anyone right then. Unfortunately for her, the phone rang and she answered out of instinct.

"Hey youngin'!" came Michelle's voice. "Hope I didn't wake you. What the hell am I talkin' about? It's a Friday night. You girls are probably on your way out."

"No," she returned. "I just went out to O'Malley's, but I wasn't really into it tonight."

There was a moment of silence. "Hon, are you okay? You sound . . ."

"I'm just tired, that's all."

Michelle was obviously not convinced. "Listen, is Heather there?"

"No," Alice returned. She needed to divert the conversation. She didn't know what was wrong, but she knew she didn't want to talk about it. "It's . . . Heather and Laurie had a fight. I've been playing referee. It's just tired me out, that's all."

"Oh really?" said Michelle, still concerned. "What happened?" Alice told her about everything that had transpired between the two girls. Michelle seemed to have bought into the diversion. She agreed with Alice's assessment that the two would probably be fine as soon as Heather stopped being stubborn and Laurie gave her a little space to adjust. Heather may be comfortable with her sexuality, but Michelle was willing to bet that having an actual 'relationship' was new for her. But the muscular cowgirl still sensed something was amiss. "Are you sure you're alright?"

"Yeah. I just think I'm going to go to bed a little early tonight. Listen, can we talk later? I'm really wiped out right now." She didn't think Michelle bought it, but she wasn't going to fight it anymore.

"Okay sweet pea. But you can call me anytime if ya need to talk. You know that right? Anytime."

"I know," Alice muttered. Suddenly, being tired wasn't just an excuse. She was barely able to keep her eyes open. "I'll talk to you next week, okay?"

When the call was finally over, Alice curled up under her blankets fully dressed. She thought that she should really go clean up, since she had basically came in her panties. But it didn't seem that important. She was asleep within minutes.

---------------------- -------

The next day . . .

---------------------- -------

Alice was awoken the next day by Heather prodding her in the shoulder. "Hey sleepy head. It's almost noon."

Alice sat up. Heather saw that she was full dressed, and instantly knew something was wrong. "What happened?"

"Nothing," Alice returned, averting her gaze. "I just wasn't feeling well, so I just kind of went to bed early."

"With all your clothes on?"

"Yeah. I just curled up and I was out. Didn't have time to change." It was time for another diversion. "Listen, I talked to Laurie yesterday. She's pretty screwed up, but she'll be okay." As soon as Heather heard about Laurie being in distress, all other thoughts escaped her head. "I really think you need to prioritize though."

Heather looked confused. "What do you mean?"

"I mean that she might not just have been concerned about your promise to try singing again."

"Well what else . . ."

"It's your friends."

Heather looked a little defensive. "What about them?"

"Listen you know what I'm saying is true. They don't like her, because they still see her as a prototypical American Barbie doll. And now you're hanging out with a bunch of people who hate your girlfriend. How is she supposed to feel?"

"They don't all hate her."

Alice gave her a look that made Heather flush a bit. "Yes, they do. They think she's a empty-headed slut. You were the one who told us that. But now you won't even stand up to them. Is trying to recapture what constitutes their respect so important that you're willing to lose Laurie?"

"No," Heather muttered. "I just wasn't ready. I was expecting her friends to hate me. I could handle that. A lot of people have disliked me, usually for good reasons. It wasn't supposed to work like this. It was supposed to be . . ."

"Easy?" Alice said. Her next comment was for herself as much as Heather. "I guess some things aren't supposed to be easy." She sighed. She suddenly wanted to be alone again. "Now why don't you go work things out with your girl? She made the first move to be with you. You have to make the next one if you want to keep her."

Heather gave Alice a big hug. Alice felt a little better, though she seemed to realize that the emptiness she had felt yesterday would come back as soon as Heather walked out the door. Then Heather walked out the door, and Alice realized she hated being right.

------------------- --------------

A little while later . . .

------------------- --------------

Heather was nervous. She looked at the well manicured landscape and lovely flowerbeds . . . it might as well have been the House of Usher for Heather. She was walking straight into the maw of hell . . . a sorority. She knocked on the front door. The young woman who answered it was apparently shocked to see Heather, who was obviously NOT the sort of person who frequented such places. She asked if she could talk to Laurie. The girl went to check to "see if she was there." Heather realized it was a bluff. The question was, did she want to talk to Heather? The girl came back and said Laurie was indeed there, then escorted the black-haired girl past several stunned looking pledges to Laurie's room. Heather was going to knock on the door when she heard, "Come in."

Laurie was sitting on the bed, much like she had been when Alice dropped by. She was wearing those cute terrycloth shorts she liked so much, and an incredibly tight tank-top (pink, of course). She looked upset, but somewhat composed. Heather felt very out of place in her torn denim shorts, wife-beater shirt and army boots.

"Hi," said Laurie.

"Hey. How . . . How have you been?" It sounded so lame.

"I've been pissed off and crying. Yourself?" She sounded really bitter.

"Pissed off, but no crying." They stood in awkward silence for a few moments. "I wish I knew the easy way to work through this," she said at last.

"Do you really want to?" Laurie asked, wringing her hands nervously.

"Of course! We're having a fight. That's what couples do. They fight, they work it out . . . I guess. I've never had to do that last part before. But I want to." She sat down on the bed next to Laurie, who was struggling with what to say. "It's okay. Don't worry about what you're going to say, and just say it."

Laurie looked her dead in the face. "Are you ashamed of me?"

Heather looked bewildered. "Ashamed?"

"Yeah. I mean, I know what your friends think of me. And apparently their opinions matter more to you than mine do. Do they even know that we're still together? I just want to know if the 'summer fling' is over, so you can go back to the way your life was before?"

Heather was rarely speechless, but one of those moments had arrived. Did Laurie think she was really that shallow? And was Heather herself willing to risk her first real romance catering to the opinions of people who would only accept her on their petty terms? Laurie was blanching, interpreting the girl's silence as assent. The only thing Heather could think to do was kiss her, so that's what she did. Laurie was taken aback, but returned the kiss out of instinct.

"No . . . Wait a minute," she said finally. "You don't get to do this. You don't get to come in here after calling me stupid and getting me all upset and looking all naughty . . . No. Can't think that."

Heather sat back, but the look on Laurie's face said she probably wasn't as adamant about Heather stopping as she had implied. "I'm not ashamed of you. It was never about that. You have to believe me on that. Yes, I've been trying to salvage old friendships if I could. I wasn't ready for them to react them the way they did. I didn't want to give up my previous life. But if they force me to make a choice, I WILL choose you. Just . . . just give me a chance to work through it. Please?"

Laurie had pursued Heather for almost a year before she finally won her over. She had put a lot on the line, including her self-respect, trying to win the girl's heart. She wasn't ready to give up yet. "How long?"

"Just two more weeks. If they can't handle me just because I've upgraded my taste in women," she said, making Laurie blush, "then they can all go to hell. I'll have you and Alice. And . . ." Heather was cut off as Laurie pushed her onto the bed and climbed on top of her, kissing her vehemently. The brunette actually had to push Laurie away for a moment before they both suffocated. "Didn't you want to talk about the singing thing?"

Her lover looked at her. "Are you going to keep your promise?"

"Yes. I just need a little more time. Before Thanksgiving, I swear . . ."

"Then could you just shut up and kiss me? I hear make-up sex is the best kind!"

Heather smiled, sliding her hands up Laurie's torso, pushing her shirt up and unhooked her bra. 'Thank goodness for front-clasps,' she thought. She latched her hands onto those 36-C tits and mauled them relentlessly. She had Laurie moaning in no time. But there was something else that she needed to do. She grabbed her lover by the neck and pulled her head down so she could kiss her again.

"And in case you have any doubts," Heather said, "I love you." The look on her face made Heather think that her girlfriend was going to cum right then and there. It was a kind of joy unlike any other. She felt she had known for a while, but she had needed to say it, and apparently her lover needed to hear it. Laurie started ripping Heather's clothes off, not wanting to wait anymore. The dark-haired girl was almost taken aback. She was normally the dominant one during sex, but Laurie wasn't taking a back seat to anyone at that moment. Heather was suddenly afraid for her safety.

Laurie got on her knees and pulled what remained of Heather's shorts down and off. Heather was just lying there, completely at the blonde girl's mercy, and she was wearing one of the sexy little thongs Laurie had bought her. Laurie smiled when she saw the underwear. She had been hounding her girlfriend to wear something racier than her regular boxer shorts. "Is that for me?"

Heather actually blushed. "I don't see what you like about these things so much. It feels so weird and . . ."

Laurie turned Heather over so she could see that perfect ass. She had dreamed about that ass for so long, and it was suddenly right there, perfectly framed. She pushed the girl's legs apart, slipped her fingers under the thong and into Heather's moist slit. "How weird does this feel?"

Her lover groaned. "That doesn't feel weird. That just feels right." Laurie sucked on her index finger from her other hand, then slipped it into Heather's tight asshole. "Oh damn! That feels perfect!" Heather arched her hips up a bit, giving herself some clearance from the bed and Laurie some room to work. And Laurie was working hard, diddling with the other girl's pussy and ass and making her moan like a banshee in heat.

"Say it," she whispered intensely. "Say it again. Please?"

"I love you," Heather groaned. "I love you so fucking much!"

That was all the encouragement Laurie needed. She finger-fucked Heather as hard as she could. She had three fingers in her box and two in her ass, stretching her lover's sexual openings in every direction they could go. Heather was clawing and grasping at the comforter, which was such a girly shade of pink that she normally wouldn't be caught dead on it. Laurie kept it up for almost ten minutes before Heather couldn't take anymore, and she came all over that horrible comforter. When the climax was over, Laurie lay on Heather's back, pressing her enormous, soft tits into Heather's back and kissing her lover right on the back of the neck.

"You're right," murmured Heather. "Make-up sex is good. But any sex with you is good." Heather was on a roll as far as pushing the right buttons with her blonde-bombshell girlfriend. Laurie flipped Heather over onto her back so she could lay on her, face-to-face, and make out with her some more. "Now if you'd just sit on my face, I can apologize some more." Laurie smiled and got off the bed so she could remove her shorts. She straddled her narrow hips over Heather's face, and the dark-haired girl wasted no time making good on her promise. As her tongue started to dance all over Laurie's nether-region, her hands reached up and grabbed those pendulous breasts that captivated her so. As she buried her tongue in the girl's pussy, she fondled those globes, paying extra-special attention to her large, soft nipples. She squeezed them between her fingers and thumbs, pulling and tugging ever so gently. And Laurie's nectar had never tasted sweeter. Heather gleaned the girl's juices from her deepest recesses with her nimble tongue, and her tongue stud seemed to be stimulating all the right places in the blonde girl's box. Laurie's body was writhing and rippling above her. She seemed to be responding well to the breast play, which suited Heather just fine. She LOVED playing with the girl's tits.

She sensed that Laurie was getting close, so she slowed her attentions. She didn't want to end it too soon, thought she'd been at it for fifteen minutes. She would lick the girl top to bottom and pull on those nipples, then release everything just before Laurie achieved climax. It soon had Laurie in a state of frenzied sexuality. The blonde girl was pushing her pussy mercilessly against her lover's face, practically bouncing on her head.

"Don't you dare make me wait," she said huskily. "I don't want to wait another second."

Heather finally brought her to the brink and let her have her way. She must have been turned on like never before, because Heather had never seen her cum so hard in the months she had been burying her face between those beautiful thighs. She teased the clit directly through the whole thing, making sure that it was an orgasm Laurie would never forget. Heather came close to drowning, but she would have died with a smile.

Laurie lay down next to her, cooing like a dove and nuzzling her lover's neck as Heather played with her hair. "That was good," she muttered, then nibbled on Heather's ear. "Can we do that instead of fighting next time?"

Heather looked down at her. "I meant it when I said I love you. But this probably isn't the last fight we're going to have. Are you ready for that?"

"If you keep saying 'I love you,' I'll be ready for anything. Because I love you too."

A look of concern passed over Heather's face.

"What is it?"

"I just remembered something. Alice seemed really freaked out about something this afternoon. She slept until noon, fully dressed. I was trying to figure out what was wrong, but I think she was being intentionally misleading. I was so worried about making things right with you . . ."

"Say no more. After she came over yesterday, I asked her if she wanted to go out, but she said not to worry about it. I forget we're her only social outlet, so maybe our arguing got to her?"

"I don't think it's just that. Wanna go over to my place and try and figure out what it is?"

"Sure," Laurie said, kissing Heather on the shoulder. "But you're gonna have to wear some of my stuff. I kind of shredded yours."

Her lover's eyebrows shot up. "You're kidding, right? I'm not wearing pink. I'll walked home naked before I wear pink."

"As tempting as that would be to watch, I think I have a solution." She fished out a pair of black bicycle shorts and a plain gray tee-shirt. The shirt fit fine, but the shorts were snug on Laurie's narrow hips, so they were stretched to the limit on Heather's fuller hips and teardrop ass. Heather thought that they were indecently snug. Laurie was practically drooling, and was fantasizing about the ways she could get peel those shorts off later that evening. Just then, the phone rang. Laurie looked at her caller id.

"Hunh? It's someone at the ranch. Cool!" She picked up the phone. "Hey. Hey Michelle! What? We were just going to talk to her. Yeah, 'we'. I think we've worked things out. Did Alice tell you about . . .?" Laurie's face became concerned. "No, I promise. Yeah, we'll call after we've talked to her." She looked back at Heather. "Michelle talked to Alice last night and she could tell something was wrong, but she got swerved the same as you, but she knew something wasn't right. We'd better go."

------------------ ------------------

Back at the dorm . . .

------------------ ------------------

Alice was fanatically cleaning the dorm-room when the two girls arrived. She looked up when they walked in.

"Nice shorts," she said. You weren't wearing that outfit when you left." Her voice trailed off as she went to dust her computer desk. She smiled, but it would have been obvious to a blind man that the smile was forced. "So did you two work stuff out?"

"Mostly," said Laurie. She took Heather's hand and smiled at her girlfriend. Alice looked over, and seeing the two girls holding hands made her visibly wince. Heather noticed.

"Alice, we appreciate everything you've done for us," she said, "and for helping us sort through this. But just because we're having problems doesn't mean we're not both here for you."

Evil Alpaca
Evil Alpaca
3,665 Followers
123456...8