Lost in Texas Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the clock approached two in the morning, it was time to leave. The three girls said goodbye to Jenny and Mike, and Alice decided she should use the restroom or risk exploding on the way home. Heather told her to meet them outside, then pulled Laurie out the doors.

"Listen sweetie, I've got a . . . I guess it's a suggestion. Now I want you to hear me out. I think I know how we might be able to help Alice out, but I can't do it without you." Laurie looked quizzical. Heather explained her theory about Alice's lack of interest in dating or sex being related to her trust issue, then she explained how she thought they could help their friend out. Laurie looked dubious at first, then her face softened. Finally she smiled. She agreed to be part of it, then gave her girlfriend a very long, sweet kiss.

------------- ----------------

Back at the dorms . . .

------------- ----------------

The three girls were laughing as Heather got the door to their room open. They had all attempted to sing show-tunes as far off key as they could while walking home and Laurie had actually managed to scare some stray cats out of the bushes. Alice threw off her sheet and sat down on the bed so she could remove her shoes. She was wearing one of those soft cotton sundresses that Laurie always thought looked so cute on her. Laurie casually sat down next to her and brushed her hair away from her neck.

"You really have a pretty neck," she said, placing her talented hands on either side of Alice's neck and started to massage it.

"Thanks," Alice said softly. Laurie's hands could melt away muscle strain you didn't even know you had. There was something intrinsically sensual about her massages.

Heather was getting out of her costume. She seemed be taking much longer to peel that red spandex down. Alice took a breath and a gulp. She never had any ambitions towards her friend, though she had always admired that physique. It was the body of a fighter, no doubt about it. Muscles rippling and . . . 'What the hell am I thinking?' Alice thought to herself. 'This is Heather I'm thinking about. But still . . .' Her eyes drifted over the girl's body. That and Laurie's hands were making Alice all warm in a place she had almost forgotten about. She began to feel a little uncomfortable. She shouldn't be having those feelings at all, particularly when . . . She felt something new. It wasn't Laurie's hands, as those were still on her neck. Something was tickling her ear. It was . . . it was Laurie's tongue!

"Wha . . .?"

Heather plopped herself down on the already crowded bed at Alice's feet. She started stroking Alice's calves, causing the girl to shiver when her hand reached the soft spot on the back of Alice's knees.

Alice was dazed and confused. She had drunk a little at the sorority party, but not nearly enough to explain this. "Heather? Laurie? What's going on?" She moaned almost unconsciously as Laurie's tongue and lips began gently teasing the sensitive skin on the back of her neck. These girls knew what that did to her. Why were they . . .?

Heather suddenly knelt on the bed between Alice's knees and kissed her on the opposite shoulder from the one Laurie was working. Alice's brain was caught somewhere between blind panic and exquisite pleasure. She had an angel nibbling on one shoulder and the devil, horns and all, nibbling on the other. Then Heather took Alice's face in her hand and looked her straight in the eyes.

"Alice," she started, "I know this may seem a bit strange. We've been worried about you. You haven't shown any interest in dating or sex for a while. Ever since . . . well, you know."

Alice was suddenly very nervous. "I know. I just need some time . . ."

"How much time?" asked Laurie. "That excuse only works so long before it officially becomes a crutch."

"That's not fair! I do think about . . ."

Heather smiled warmly at her. "I know Freddie gave you one her toys before we left." This caused Alice to blush furiously. "And I know it's been gathering dust for a month. That's not healthy. We've tried finding someone for you, but you aren't even looking. You won't even consider going on a date." Her hands drifted inward, caressing the skin on her inner thighs. The sensation took Alice back to her first tryst with Freddie, Jane and Michelle all those months ago. It had felt so good back then. She moaned a bit.

Laurie's lips had worked their way to the edge of Alice's dress. She stopped for a moment. "You used to be so much more trusting."

It was Heather's turn again. "Someone used that trust so badly that you lost it. We want to give it back. Do you trust us?"

"Yes," Alice practically whispered. "But not this. I don't want to get between the two of you . . ."

"You're already between us," said Laurie with a grin, then reached around and started undoing the buttons on Alice's dress.

"Laurie and I aren't going anywhere because of this," Heather said, glancing up at her girlfriend. "This is just for tonight. We want to remind you what it's like to be with someone who really cares about you. Two people who care about you, if you want to get technical."

Heather had slowly been spreading Alice's legs until her dress was scrunched up across her hips and the tip of her cotton panties came into view. Heather was looking in her friend's eyes, hoping that she wasn't pushing her too much or that she might be way off base. Alice just looked back but made no move to resist. Heather moved her hands further up until they were tracing Alice's panty-line, which caused the girl to shiver briefly. Meanwhile, Laurie had gotten Alice's dress unbuttoned and had slipped her hands through the part in the clothes. She had cupped Alice's breasts in her hand, kneading them through the floral-patterned bra. Alice's eyes closed. Heather slid her thumbs under the fabric of Alice's panties and began massaging the swollen outer lips of the girl's pussy. Alice shuddered again.

Alice seemed to be functioning in a murky haze. But it wasn't like it had been with Jamie, where the haze was one of confusion and anxiety. It was that haze you see when your body first wakes up but your eyes are still trying to adjust to the morning light. The feeling of Laurie's hands on her chest and of Heather's massaging her pussy . . . they felt good. She thought back to the first time she had made love to Michelle on the open plains of Texas. She remembered how she had felt good that day, and how she wanted to keep feeling good. She hadn't felt good in over a month. She hadn't felt much of anything in a month.

Heather was kneeling on the bed and was leaning in, her face just inches from Alice's crotch. She knew that if Alice were going to put a stop to this, it would be soon. But the word never came. Heather grabbed those plain white panties and slid them down, lifting Alice's legs so she could remove the underwear completely. The sweet, brown-haired girl was lying on the bed, her neck and shoulders being teased by Laurie and her dress was open, exposing her body to Heather. Heather leaned in again. She slid her tongue out of her mouth and gently licked the opening of Alice's box.

Alice's entire body shuddered. She made a pleasurable groan, which encouraged Heather to increase her attentions. In all the time they had spent down on Jane's ranch, neither Laurie nor Heather had ever actually had sex with Alice, so Alice wasn't prepared for what Heather's tongue-stud would feel like buried in her crotch. It felt wonderful!

Heather sensed her friend's apprehension melting away. She twirled her tongue in Alice's slit and pushed one finger deep into the girl's recesses.

Laurie had managed to get Alice's bra unsnapped and was able to slide her hand under the constraint to fondle the girl's soft breasts more directly. Alice's nipples were as hard as rocks as Laurie grasped them between her fingers, turning and twisting them mercilessly. She took Alice's earlobe in her teeth, pushing down lightly. Alice moaned her appreciation.

"You really are very pretty," muttered Laurie between nibbles. "You know, I think you'd look darling in a . . ."

Heather interrupted her. "Love?"

"Yes?"

"Less make-over, more make-out."

Alice was beginning to take a more active role, grabbing Heather's head and shoving it towards her wet sex. Laurie stopped her fondling long enough to pull her robe over her head. Alice glanced back and almost giggled. That cheap wire halo was still haphazardly hovering over the blonde girl's head. And Heather was still wearing her devils' horns. Alice had an angel sucking on her neck and a demon between her thighs, and heaven was right in the middle.

Things continued along this line for fifteen minutes before Alice's body was seized by a mind-blowing orgasm. It was one of those climaxes that tensed every muscle in her body and made her juices flow with extraordinary velocity onto Heather's face. Alice was gasping quite audibly until the ability to produce coherent sound completely escaped her. Her body trembled and shook until, finally, it came down to rest.

"Hmm," moaned Alice contentedly. She felt some shifting around her. She opened her eyes to see Heather moving behind her. She was disappointed, thinking that her "therapy" was already over. Then Laurie squeezed out from behind her and Heather took her place. The blonde girl turned Alice slightly so that her legs were hanging off the bed, then spread those legs again to give Laurie access. Laurie looked up.

"You didn't think we were done with you did you?" she asked with a smile. "Orgasms and potato chips sweetie . . . No one should have just one." Then she kissed the entrance to Alice's personal paradise, sucking the juicy inner lips into her mouth. Alice felt Heather's hands on her breasts and Heather's lips on her neck.

"Oh God!" she whispered heatedly. While Heather's oral attack scheme had been direct and powerful, Laurie's was about the tease. She traced her tongue around Alice's pussy, but never directly stimulated the really sensitive areas. Heather may have been trying to bring Alice to release quickly, but her girlfriend was going to take her time. For twenty minutes, the blond haired girl made her squirm like a worm on a hook using her tongue and fingers. She also realized she was going to have hickies from hell all over her neck from Heather. Eventually, the dark-haired girl slid a hand down Alice's body and started rubbing her clit. Alice had been teetering on the edge of bliss for a while due to Laurie's talented tongue, and Heather's intrusion was more than she could stand. The dams of pleasure burst for the second time that evening, almost drowning Laurie in their sweet waters.

Heather and Laurie had one more treat for their friend. The lay her back on her bed, with Heather returning her face to Alice's thighs while Laurie offered her tits to their young friend. Alice took one of Laurie's soft nipples into her mouth, nervously at first but gaining in passion. 'No wonder Heather likes these so much,' she thought to herself as she nursed on Laurie's ample chest as if she were a baby. And Laurie continued playing with Alice's tits as well, all the while with Heather ravaging her cunt. Heather's tongue stud was setting off alarms in Alice's pleasure centers. Then the dark-haired girl stuck one finger from each hand into her friend's depths, spreading Alice open to provide better access to her hidden places. Alice actually started seeing sparks fly as Heather's tongue went exploring like a snake in a mouse's burrow.

Alice had been almost completely drained, so it took a little longer for Heather and Laurie to recharge the girl's battery before getting her off again. Alice wasn't sure how long they worked her over that time. She just knew that it felt good . . . that she felt safe and wonderful and special. These were her friends, and they cared about her.

When Alice came for the third time, it wasn't as powerful as the first two. But in some ways it was just as pleasurable. It was like her body was stretching out after a long day at the gym, and it left her feeling comfortable. When the waves of pleasure finally diminished, Laurie and Heather cleaned her up, with the blonde girl running a warm washcloth over Alice's body and Heather toweling her off. The two girls tucked their friend into bed then returned to Heather's side of the room, where they snuggled under the covers while wrapped in each other's arms.

----------------------- -----------

The next morning . . .

---------------------- ------------

Alice awoke early the next morning much earlier than she expected. Actually, it was almost eleven in the morning, but considering they had been up until almost four a.m., she was surprisingly refreshed. She showered, slipped into a terrycloth robe and started up the coffeepot before sitting down and staring over at her wonderful, wonderful friends. Laurie had a look of almost childlike innocence while she slept. Of course, it hadn't prevented her from stealing all the blankets. Heather was lying completely naked, spooning her girlfriend with her arm draped over the blonde girl's body. Alice took a comforter off her bed and draped it over the dark-haired girl's body. She didn't want Heather catching a cold.

Suddenly, Alice felt inspired. She grabbed the notebook she used for her songwriting class and began furiously scribbling down an idea for a song that she had. She wrote the title down as "A Devil and an Angel." And that's what the song was about, an angel and a devil falling in love during the biblical battle for heaven. The first few drafts were a little clumsy, but they were closer to Alice's heart than anything she had previously written. Luckily, Halloween had fallen on a Friday that year, so she didn't have to wake her friends up to go to class. She just sat on the bed, staring lovingly at her friends and writing her songs.

When Heather and Laurie did wake up, their eyes instinctively sought one another out. Laurie saw Heather's groggy face and she smiled a beautiful smile, kissing her lover on the nose and then on the lips. Heather developed a goofy grin, pinched something under the covers that made Laurie yelp, followed by a giggle, then she got out of bed. Getting the very comfortable Laurie out took some coaxing and tickling, but finally Laurie submitted, particularly when Heather suggested that they shower together to "save time." Alice grinned. They might not actually have sex, but they were certainly going to make-out until the hot water ran out. It turned out that Alice was right. And strangely, or maybe not so strangely, no one brought up what had happened the previous night. No one really felt the need to.

The three girls spent the rest of the day polishing Alice's song and starting work on a couple of new ones. They called Jenny and asked her to come over that afternoon, which the girl gladly agreed to. Everyone was impressed by Alice's lyrics, and they tried to find a way of bringing them to life. Heather made a joke about starting a band, then the joke turned into a viable idea. Heather could sing and play guitar, Laurie could do background vocals and guitar (with a bit more practice), Alice could be the primary songwriter and play violin or piano (or keyboard) if necessary, while Jenny was actually pretty mean on the drums. They continued their collaboration on into the next day. By the time the weekend was over, they had the makings of four songs, all of which seemed almost autobiographical in nature. Besides "A Devil and an Angel," they had songs titled "Where the Buffalo Roam," "Dinner at O'Malley's" and "Lost in Texas." Jenny loved being involved in writing "Lost in Texas," as she finally became privy to some of the naughtier details of the girls' summer vacation. It was an upbeat, almost raucous song about the three girls' tromp across the Lone Star State. By the end of the weekend, the four of them were having a grand old time picking the cities for their first worldwide tour they would do as headliners.

-------------------------- -----

Mid-November . . .

------------------------- ------

Heather was worried. She was supposed to be going down to the ranch to visit with Jane, Michelle and Freddie over the Thanksgiving holiday, but she hadn't been able to get a hold of anyone for two weeks. She originally thought they might just have been busy, but they were usually excellent about returning phone calls. Neither Laurie nor Alice had heard from them either, which was especially strange since Michelle had taken to calling twice a week since Alice had her problems with Jamie.

Alice was getting ready for what might be the most difficult trip of her life. She was going home to a very devout family, where she intended to inform them of her sexual identity. She was scared, and both her friends had suggested she call first so she didn't get stuck in hostile territory. But Alice insisted on doing it in person. Laurie was flying to Washington, D.C. to visit her folks. She wanted to spend Christmas with Heather down at the ranch, so she needed to use Thanksgiving as her familial holiday. All three girls had been working their asses off to make sure they could take off a couple of extra days, getting homework done and arranging to take tests early.

It was an overcast Wednesday afternoon when Heather got a call from Freddie. The entire day had held an intangible ominous threat, almost as if setting the stage for that phone call. Freddie was distraught. She explained why they had been out of touch for the past few weeks. The world grew quiet for a while, and Heather could have sworn that her heart was beating loudly enough to be heard outside her chest. She made arrangements for her trip, said a soft goodbye to her friend and one-time lover, then hung up the phone. Her hand was shaking when she picked it up again to call Laurie. Her lover was concerned when she heard Heather's voice, and promised to head right over. The dark-haired girl insisted on waiting until Alice got out of class before breaking the news.

Once they were all in the room, Heather was ready to start. Her friends looked nervous. They had seen Heather sad and angry, but now she looked scared.

"I got a call from Freddie," she began.

"What's wrong?" asked Alice after a brief pause. She knew something bad was going on.

"It's . . . it's Jane. It seems that her headaches might not just have been migraines. She has a brain tumor."

The air in the room seemed to have become brittle, and none of the girls wanted to speak or move out of fear of shattering it. Jane was still in the prime of her life, but her spirit seemed ancient in many ways. Alice, in one of her more poetic moments, had compared the woman to a tree. She provided safety and comfort to those who rested beneath her. She provided a sense of eternity to the world around her. And she showed that some beauty defied age. Finally, Heather had to break the silence.

"Apparently, Jane has been having problems for a bit. She starting getting dizzy periodically and had problems with balance and double-vision. She's going in for surgery next week. And yes, she apparently looked at all the options. All the doctors told her that the best course of action was to have it removed. They call it a 'benign tumor,' which apparently means it isn't dug into her brain too deeply."

"Oh my God," said Laurie. Her friends shared the blonde girl's concern. Jane had a passion for learning that none of them had ever seen before. For something to endanger her brain was to attack the woman's very identity.

"The doctors said that barring the unexpected, there should be no loss of cognitive function. They say this type of operation is much less dangerous than a lot of people think, and that a lot of the risks are the same as in other surgeries. They think that if she gets it done now that she'll live a long and healthy life, but she will have to take some medications to keep the tumor from growing back."

1...345678