Lost in Texas Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she returned, Laurie practically mauled Heather right there next to the table, wrapping her arms around the girl's neck and her legs around Heather's waist. Heather didn't mind the spectacle at that moment. She had apparently done right by her girlfriend, so she was getting rewarded.

Jenny looked over at Alice. "So, are they always like this now?"

"Yep," Alice said, casually taking a sip of her drink. "This is actually what they refer to as 'foreplay'."

"Someone's going to have to explain to me what happened to you guys this summer. Want a refill?"

"Yes please."

Heather finally was able to put Laurie down, but they didn't separate lips until their oxygen supply ran low. Mike wandered over to give Heather the prize money. Heather took it, smiled, and then stuck it down Laurie's cleavage for safekeeping. Laurie blushed.

"So, does that mean you're paying me for sex? Because that's what you're getting tonight."

"AHEM," said Alice. "So Heather, I take it I shouldn't hurry home tonight?"

Her friends looked embarrassed.

"Sorry," said Laurie. "I forgot. We can wait . . ."

"Oh poopy," Alice said, in what was her version of swearing. "You two have been tippy-toeing around me for days. Yes, I'm upset about what happened. But I'm going to be more upset if you two keep calling off your plans to baby-sit me. Why don't you two go back to the dorm room, and I'll swing by in . . .?"

"Half and hour?" Heather asked, looking at Laurie. Laurie kissed her and grabbed a firm handful of Heather's ass. "Okay, an hour."

Jenny was standing nearby and grinning. "Alice, why don't you sit over at the bar. Free refills and a dessert. Mike will set you up."

Alice nodded her consent. Laurie and Heather grinned, and both gave Jenny a big hug. Heather looked at her. "I don't suppose you're gay, are you?"

Jenny blushed. "Actually, I'm dating Mike."

"Too bad," she continued, glancing at Alice.

"Heather!" Alice was blushing. "That will be just about enough of that from you. Now go home and give your girlfriend a thrill."

"Don't worry," said Jenny, putting her arm across Alice's shoulders. "Mike and I will walk her home."

"Thanks. Woh!" Heather said as Laurie dragged her out the door and to the car. They made record time back to the dorms. Heather had a hard time getting her room keys out, as Laurie could barely contain her wandering hands. The door finally flew open and Heather deposited Laurie somewhat unceremoniously on the bed. She closed the door and reached to take off her shirt.

"Slow down," said Laurie. "Please? Do it slow."

Heather was a little taken aback. Going slow wasn't something she did often, but if that's what her girl wanted . . . She slowly raised her shirt over her head, revealing her well-defined, nicely muscled physique. She was no Michelle, but she wasn't someone to be trifled with. Laurie had reached into her shorts, and Heather saw her fingers working under that fabric. Heather wasn't wearing a bra. Her breasts were small enough and firm enough she really didn't need one. She turned around so her back was facing her lover. She knew Laurie loved her ass, so she was going to give the blonde an eyeful. She draped her hair forward over her shoulder so Laurie could see the tattoo of the serpent across her shoulders and down her arms. She flexed the muscles of her shoulders, making the snake appear to almost slither. Laurie's masturbation increased to a heated pace. Heather unzipped her jeans and, with feet together, pushed them down her legs at an excruciatingly slow speed. She kicked off her shoes, and she found herself standing there wearing nothing but a thong.

"You have such a nice butt," Laurie said, biting her lip and continuing her self-stimulation. Heather was actually blushing. She wasn't use to being the sexy one. She strode over to the bed and sat down, pressing her hand against the outside of Laurie's shorts, holding the girl's hand against her crotch as she masturbated.

"I want to watch you get off," Heather whispered. She caressed the side of her girlfriend's cheek and felt her hand start working harder under her shorts. It took a little longer than normal for Laurie to achieve release due to the limited mobility of her hand, but Heather didn't mind the wait. Just watching her girlfriend's face was turning the dark-haired girl on like nobody's business. Eventually Laurie was pushing against Heather's hand as she tried arching her back while waves of pleasure seemed through her body. She was chewing on her lower lip to avoid screaming, which Heather thought was adorable.

"So, are you gonna help me get naked or what?" the blonde girl said. Heather peeled Laurie's now-damp shorts down while the girl took her own top off. Heather's buxom lover was lying there in her wet panties and skimpy bra, and she felt her heart beating faster. "I left the bra for you. I know you like taking that off yourself."

Heather thanked God (again) for front clasp bras. The cups snapped to the side and Heather's hands latched to her girlfriend's perfect globes, with Heather's earnings from the karaoke contest falling to the mattress. Then came the sucking of the tits, the nibbling of the nipples, the fondling . . .

"Hey, what about the rest of my body?" Laurie moaned. Not that her heart was genuinely in her complaints.

"If you insist," Heather returned, sliding a hand down under Laurie's panties and picking up where her girlfriend had left off. Soon she had Laurie squirming at both ends. And she was able to keep sucking on those tits, which was quickly becoming her favorite hobby.

"Mmh! That's better! But don't you want a little action too?"

Heather reluctantly released her lip-lock on Laurie's melons, but solaced herself by getting into a sixty-nine position with her girlfriend. Both girls pushed each other's panties aside and started to lick. Licking quickly escalated to include fingering. Laurie inserted two fingers into Heather's asshole, but Heather scrunched her four fingers together to stretch Laurie's vaginal walls. Students in the dorms on either side were probably getting an earful, but Heather didn't much care. She was going to show her lover a good time and it didn't much matter who heard.

This arrangement went on for quite some time, each girl franticly licking and slurping and fingering in an attempt to please the other. Laurie stretched an arm under the pillow.

"Ah ha! Same place I keep mine," she said, pulling Heather's vibrator out from its hiding place. Actually, she had known it was there from their many previous sessions, but every time she pulled it out it felt like someone had given her a present. Heather heard the familiar buzz, and felt the trembling tip placed against her opening.

"Fuck," she groaned. Laurie was talented enough with her fingers; give her a toy and she could make Heather do anything she wanted.

"Hmm. Does that feel good?" Laurie asked, tracing the length of Heather's slit with her own toy. She used it to stimulate the stretch of delicate skin between Heather's ass and lower pussy.

"Oh God! Oh God!" Heather was in ecstasy. Ever since her first trip down Anal Lane with Freddie, Heather had discovered a deep-seated longing for the road less traveled. Laurie knew this, and took advantage of it whenever she could. Teasing the rim of Heather's asshole while plunging her fingers into its tight depths was more than enough to bring the dark-haired siren to orgasm. As Heather got close, Laurie had a request to make.

"C'mon," she pleaded, "you know what I want. Sing for me."

Heather started to croon anything that came to mind. Laurie's favorites were love songs and lullabies, but after a certain point, Heather was lucky to do scales. She had reached that point. She started to wail as she felt her muscles clench and her floodgates open. Laurie's fingers were temporarily trapped in the dark-haired girl's ass as the orgasm ripped through her. Heather buried her mouth in Laurie's pussy to prevent herself from outright screaming. The blonde girl had been close enough that this little bit of oral stimulation sent her down the same road that Heather had recently traveled.

That wasn't the end of it. Laurie inserted the vibrator further into Heather's box, making the dark-haired girl's insides tingle all over. Heather's studded tongue was moving at a blistering pace as she licked at Laurie's pussy like a dehydrated dog at a bowl of water. The two girls coaxed each other to one more orgasm a piece in that same position.

Then Laurie got Heather on all fours. The blonde girl stuck her palms together so her hands looked like a giant claw. She stuck three finger from the bottom hand into Heather's pussy while two fingers from the top hand sank into Heather's ass again. That made Heather coo like a dove. Freddie had found out about Heather's sensitive rear, and Laurie loved to exploit it. It took another ten minutes or so, but she gave Heather one more mind-blowing orgasm before they collapsed onto the bed. Both were covered with sweat and completely drained of energy by the time they decided to call it quits. Strangely, after a few minutes of silence, another sound filtered through the air. It was . . . applause.

The two girls wrapped themselves up in sheets and went to the window, peeking through the blinds. Alice, Jenny, Mike and a couple of their neighbors were sitting on the benches on the grass outside the dorms. They were eating chips, drinking sodas and beer and generally having a good time. When they saw the two girls staring out at them, another round of applause ensued. The two girls threw on some of Heather's clean clothes, though Laurie had to hold the shorts up due to the fact they were supposed to fit a girl with slightly wider hips. Heather opened the door and she, hand and hand with her girlfriend, went outside.

Alice said, with a perfectly straight face, "That was more than an hour." She glanced over at Mike who had a small notebook in his hand. "So, who won the pool?"

"You did," he muttered. "It wasn't fair. You know them better." Everyone pulled out their wallets and handed the young woman a dollar.

"Then you shouldn't have made the bet."

Laurie was blushing while Heather had an incredulous look on her face. "You were betting? On sex?!? Our sex?!?"

"Just betting on how long you two would go. These people," Alice said, indicating her cohorts, "didn't have enough faith in you. I tried to tell them . . ."

Heather sighed, turned around and went back into the dorm. She looked back at Laurie as she went and said, "Are you coming?"

Laurie looked perplexed for a moment. "Again? But we just . . ." She blushed furiously. "Oh. The other kind of 'coming.' I . . . I . . ." She turned and practically skipped into the room after her girlfriend. The rest of the band dispersed now that the entertainment was over. Alice gave Jenny and Mike hugs, and thanked them for looking out for her while her friends "entertained themselves." She stood in the entrance of the room for a moment.

"Great. Now the whole place smells like sex," she said, then walked in and closed the door.

------------------ ---------------------

About three weeks later . . .

------------------ ---------------------

The three girls were sitting around Alice and Heather's dorm, studying for their myriad of tests. A phone call came in. It was Jenny, and she wanted to talk to Heather.

"Hey," came the voice from the other end of the line.

"Hey. What's up?"

There was a moment of silence. "I wasn't sure if I should tell you this . . . knowing your temper and all . . ."

"Jenny . . ."

"That girl is here. The one you were asking about."

Heather's brain seemed to seize up. All she could think about was anger and pain. Jenny knew the story of what had happened between Alice and Jamie, and she knew what Heather was capable of. She and her boyfriend Mike had become increasingly good friends over the last month, and Jenny herself had taken to hanging out with them in their music classes. And as much as she wanted to see Jamie get what was coming to her, she didn't want Heather to do anything drastic.

"I'll be down in a minute," Heather said in a completely forced jovial voice.

"What's up?" asked Laurie, who was struggling with a history report.

"I have to run down to O'Malley's for a minute." Heather hated this next part, because she didn't like the idea of lying to her friends, but; "Jenny wanted to borrow my notes, but she's going to be working late. I told her I'd drop them off and she could just return them tomorrow." Heather got up, grabbed a notebook and headed out the door.

The other two girls sat there for several minutes. Suddenly, Laurie looked up.

"Why would Jenny want to borrow Heather's notes? She hasn't missed any classes, has she?"

Alice looked a little perplexed. "Now that you mention it, no." She furrowed her eyebrows. "And . . . aren't those Heather's music notebooks over on the desk? I think she took her English notebook."

"Why would Jenny need Heather's English notes?" Laurie was truly baffled. "Why would she . . ." Laurie's eyes shot open. So had Alice's. The two girls' gazes met.

"Oh shit!" they said in unison.

--------------- -----------------------

At O'Malley's . . .

--------------- -----------------------

About the time that Alice and Laurie arrived at the restaurant, Jaime came running out the door. Her face was covered in what appeared to be salad dressing, and there were bits of carrot and crouton stuck to her face. She took one look at Alice, blanched, then turned and ran down the street. Her gait seemed rather awkward and she was struggling to keep her pants up. About then, Jenny poked her head out to stare at the rapidly fleeing redhead. The hostess actually looked a little pale. Then she noticed Alice and Laurie, both still looking shocked. Alice glared at the girl. Jenny looked sheepish.

"She made me promise to call her . . ."

Laurie and Alice advanced past Jenny and into the restaurant. There weren't many patrons at that time. A number of them were looking around nervously, others just had smiles on their faces. Heather was over at the bar, talking to Mike. Mike had his head on the bar, which he was pounding with his fists as he laughed his proverbial ass off. Heather suddenly found herself flanked by her girlfriend and her roommate.

"Um, hi . . . guys," Heather said. She had the look of a kid who had been caught with their hand in the cookie jar.

"You promised not to do anything rash," said Alice sternly.

"Actually, you asked me not to. I never promised anything. And you neglected to define 'rash' in a manner . . ."

"Oh shut up!" Alice was in no mood for semantic games. "You knew I didn't want you going after her, and you did. What kind of excuse could you possibly have that . . ."

"Heavy metal music made me do it?" Heather proposed.

"No."

"Hole in the ozone?"

"No!"

"Violence in movies and on television?"

"NO!"

"Sorry," Heather finished, "but that leaves me tapped."

Mike was laughing even harder at that point. Laurie had started to snicker but had to cover her mouth after a withering glance from Alice. Alice turned back to Heather. Then her face broke into an enormous smile, and she gave Heather a big hug.

"Thanks for looking after me," she said.

"Anytime."

"So what exactly did you do to her?"

------------------ -----------------

A few weeks later . . .

----------------- ------------------

The three girls were sitting around Heather and Laurie's dorm room getting ready for the party. It was Halloween, and there was a big costume party at Laurie's sorority house and another one at O'Malley's. Heather was slated to do some karaoke at the second one.

Laurie had decided to dress at the dorm for the sole reason of making sure her girlfriend didn't chicken out. Somehow, the blond girl had convinced Heather to go with a "couple's" costume theme. In other words, Heather reluctantly had agreed to wear something that went with what Laurie was wearing. Laurie was dressed as an angel, so Heather was dressed as a devil. Alice realized that, despite her snide comments about couples that dressed alike, the two did look good. Laurie's angel costume was really just a long white robe that was cut really low in the front, a gold-wire halo and a plastic harp. Heather was wearing the most skin-tight red-spandex body suit Alice had ever seen. It clung to the girl's curves tenaciously, and the spiked tail hanging down in the back drew attention to Heather's ass. Laurie liked that particular feature, as she spent a lot of time staring at that ass. A pair of horns completed the ensemble. Alice could barely contain herself from snickering. For her own costume, Alice was going with a tried and true classic: a sheet with a couple of holes cut in it. She was going as a ghost.

"Are you sure you don't want something a little flashier?" asked Laurie.

"Nah, I'm good with this," Alice returned.

"C'mon," the blonde girl almost whined. "You've got some good stuff going on," she continued, referencing Alice's gentle curves. "You should show it off a bit. You're never gonna attract attention in that!" she said, pointing at the ghost costume.

Heather was listening but not participating in the discussion. She realized something that Laurie didn't. Alice may have mostly gotten over what had happened, but something had changed. When Alice had been with Michelle, she had given herself completely to the muscular woman. For Alice, sex had become associated with love and trust. Over the summer, that was all she knew. That trust had been violated with Jamie, so it was likely the sex-drive had been affected as well. Heather was still convinced her friend was going to be fine, but she wasn't likely to be looking to hook up with anyone for a while. Not unless that trust could be restored. Laurie picked and snipped and did everything she could to get their friend to open up, but Alice had set her mind.

The evening rolled around and they decided to hit the sorority party first. That was because Heather wanted to get the painful experience out of the way so they could end the night on a good note. While Laurie's sorority sisters had come to terms with Heather's presence, the dark-haired girl hadn't quite come to terms with them. Heather's social life had been in an upheaval since she had parted ways with some of her more militant friends. While a few still considered her a friend, the only ones she could count on were Laurie, Alice, and increasingly in Jenny and Mike. The two O'Malley's employees had become closer with their little group in the last month. Jenny and Mike often went on double dates with Laurie and Heather, with Alice "tagging along."

The first party wasn't quite as bad as Heather had expected. It was crowded, as college parties often are, and the music wasn't TOO horrible. Laurie danced almost constantly, and she occasionally used the infamous "pout attack" to get her girlfriend out on the floor, much to the pleasure of the boys in attendance. Alice just sort of hung out in a corner of the room, trying not to be noticed. Heather looked over at her and thought to herself, 'Unfortunately, it's working. How are we going to help her out?' And idea crossed her mind. It was simple and direct. But it would also require Laurie's consent, and she wasn't sure how to ask her girlfriend that type of question.

Finally Heather convinced Laurie it was time to leave and go to O'Malley's. They grabbed Alice and strolled across campus towards their favorite restaurant. Laurie pestered Alice with questions, such as whether or not she was having a good time. The girl insisted she was having fun. When they arrived at the restaurant, the place was packed and hopping but due to some finagling, Mike managed to get the three girls seats at the bar. They were all underage, so they wouldn't get any alcohol there whether their friend was the bartender or not, but they got free sodas (or in Heather's case, water) and an endless supply of nachos. Heather sang karaoke to a very appreciative audience, Laurie won a dance contest (also to a very appreciative audience), and Alice just sat back, smiling under her sheet and enjoying the company of her friends.

123456...8