Lost in Texas Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That boys have cooties and the Cowboys need to find a new owner? Pretty much." Heather was smiling again, so Laurie just wrapped her arms around her girlfriend's neck and finally got the proper kiss she had wanted earlier.

Laurie wasn't quite done. "That first week down on the ranch, we saw the girls bicker and pick at each other and tease and prod one another all the time. Sometimes they got what they wanted, other times they didn't. But damn did they have fun trying."

Heather took the blonde girl's face in her hands. "Have I mentioned recently how cute you are when you get philosophical?" The two girls exchanged another kiss under the neon glow of a 7-11 sign. It could have been the Eiffel Tower or a fountain in Rome for all they cared. It was another special moment for them both.

------------ ----------------------------

After running their errands . . .

------------ ----------------------------

A while later, they had gotten a new calling card, some soda for Laurie and coffee for Heather and a dozen doughnuts for the next morning. They had gone back by the hotel, only to hear the sound of Freddie grunting and the bed creaking through the door. Freddie was in the zone, so it might be a while longer. Heather and Laurie went across the street to a small park to wait a while longer. They found a nice bench just under the halo of one of the streetlights. They sat for a while, Laurie's head on Heather's shoulder while drinking their respective beverages and getting a head start on the doughnut consumption. Finally they got tired of waiting so, adding in the fact that it was cold, they headed back into the hotel.

When they walked in the door, the scent of musk was in the air. Michelle was lying in bed, having showered and fallen asleep. Freddie was just coming out of the bathroom after getting cleaned up herself, wearing an oversized sleeping shirt. She looked incredibly satisfied.

"So," started Heather with a whisper, "feeling any better?"

"Mmh," replied Freddie as she stretched her arms above her head. "It was one of those things that I knew I needed but didn't know how badly. Now if you'll excuse me, I think I need my beauty sleep."

"Yeah, sure," said Laurie. "Any clean towels left?"

"I think so," returned Freddie before yawning and crawling into bed next to Michelle.

Laurie looked over at Heather and smiled. "Wanna join me?"

"You have to ask?"

It didn't take long before they were both naked and enjoying a long, hot shower. Things started innocently enough with Heather helping to scrub Laurie's back. But as was so often the case, the dark-haired girl's hands found their way to Laurie's front. Those large tits were so warm and slippery. The moaning began.

"Is that all you ever thing about? My chest?"

Heather slipped on hand down to Laurie's crotch and inserted her index finger into Laurie's warm box. "That better?"

"Really . . . wasn't . . . too mad . . .oh God, that's good . . .about the tit thing." Laurie put her hands on the shower wall to brace herself as Heather's fingers worked their magic. Heather was able to curve her finger in at just the right angle to stimulate her lover's g-spot. She wasn't looking to get her off early, just to turn her on like nobody's business. It was working. Laurie was groaning and gyrating her hips against Heather's. Heather had her girlfriend all wrapped up, letting her control the pace.

"C'mon," Laurie uttered as water cascaded over her head and down her back. "Faster. Please go faster!" Heather inserted another finger into the blonde's pussy, then used her other hand to tweak one of Laurie's nipples. Laurie obviously wanted to spin around so she could be a more aggressive part of the action, but Heather wasn't letting her go anywhere. She pressed Laurie's torso up against the shower wall and gripped her waist, letting Heather's hand move at an even more frenzied pace. Heather had to close her eyes under the showerhead, but it didn't matter much. She was going based on feel anyway. After a few more minutes, she had the blonde girl right where she wanted her. Then, her hand stopped.

"Oh please," the voluptuous vixen begged, "please don't stop. I want to cum so bad!" Heather nibbled on her wet ear and started her fingers up again. She had to support her lover's weight as the orgasm finally took her, leaving Laurie shaking like a leaf in the wind. Her nectar mixed with the water running down her thighs, except for the droplets left on Heather's fingers. Heather offered those fingers to Laurie who sucked on them greedily.

Laurie was finally free to turn around, so she spun and kissed her girlfriend long and hard. "You are so good to me," she moaned. "Now I want to be good to you." She got down on her knees and quickly buried her tongue between Heather's swollen pussy lips. Heather actually had to divert the showerhead to keep Laurie from drowning, but the blonde girl wasn't going to be denied. She wanted to taste her lover's very essence. She started with wide passes of the tongue before darting it straight in a few times. She circled the entire mound, sucked those sweet inner lips into her mouth and pressed them between her lips. But Laurie knew what Heather wanted. The blonde girl wished she had brought some kind of sex toy with her, but she would have been embarrassed trying to explain it when her bags got screened at the airport. She just had to use the tools available to her, so she slipped a hand between Heather's legs and thrust two fingers deep into the brunette's ass.

Heather's eyes shot open and she groaned loudly enough that Laurie was afraid it might wake up Michelle and Freddie. Laurie was pleased with that. 'The quickest way to her heart appears to be through her butt,' thought Laurie. Heather grabbed Laurie's head to help steady herself as her pussy and ass were ravaged by a very determined young woman. Laurie marveled at how tight her girlfriend's ass really was. When she had first started exploiting Heather's "Achilles Heel," she was surprised how warm and almost velvet-like that opening was. And Heather's puckered rosebud seemed especially sensitive, though Laurie really didn't have much to compare it to. She spun her fingers around a bit, finding particular places that caused Heather's face to light up. Laurie pulled her tongue out of Heather's slot so her fingers could take its place.

With one hand teasing the front and the other teasing her behind, Heather was experiencing what could best be described as bliss. Even as pleasure was ebbing through her body, she couldn't take her eyes off her lover. Laurie's hair was plastered to her head, and droplets of water clung to her face and lips. Heather grinned at her own pun; 'It's like a wet dream.'

Laurie placed her head against Heather's abdomen. "So warm," she muttered. "So hard and tight." She loved the tightness of her girlfriend's body. She placed her lips just above Heather's pubic mound, and she slowly moved upward, trailing her tongue as she went. She reached Heather's bellybutton, which she also teased with her tongue. Heather's entire body jumped a bit. Apparently that spot was a bit ticklish. Laurie smiled and filed that thought away for later. She started kissing her way back down towards the pubic reason, and stopped when her soft lips reached Heather's clit. She sucked on the hood and slipped the tip of her tongue underneath. Each flick of the tongue caused a shiver through Heather's body.

"Sweetie, it's time," Heather murmured. Laurie really didn't need the verbal warning. Heather's ass had claimed the blonde girl's fingers as prisoners of war and her pussy had started to spasm. As the juice began to flow, Laurie licked it up with a fervor. She loved the sweetness of it, and she loved the way Heather's body shook it loose from deep inside her. Heather shivered so much she had to hunch over a bit, almost cupping Laurie's head with her abdomen.

The water in the shower had long since turned cool, but neither girl minded. Laurie rinsed her face off and then turned the shower off. They took great delight in toweling each other off, but had to take care not to get too carried away. They needed to get to sleep. They snuck out into the bedroom and crawled between the covers completely nude. Heather took her traditional position of spooning Laurie. Then they heard a voice from the other bed as Freddie and Michelle both poked their heads up.

"It's about time," Freddie said with a grin.

"I thought you guys were going to take forever," was Michelle's mumbled contribution.

Heather rested her chin on Laurie's arm and glared. "Hello Kettle? This is the Pot. You're black." Then she let her head fall back to the pillow. Laurie stuck her tongue out, feeling smug that her girlfriend had won the verbal volley.

Freddie was still grinning. "Put that tongue back in your mouth. I know where it's been. And could you get the light?"

------------------ -------------------

After a good nights rest . . .

------------------ -------------------

Unfortunately, the Thanksgiving weekend was almost over. John had to leave the next day, with Laurie and Heather taking off early Sunday morning. Before they left the hospital on Saturday, Jane assured the girls that she would be home at least a week before Christmas, and she expected all of them, including Alice, to make appearances sometime before the subsequent semester. It was hard for the two young women to say goodbye when visiting hours were over, but they were comforted by Jane's apparent return to good health. She might have to take medication for the rest of her life, but at least that meant that there was going to be a 'rest of her life.' Laurie and Heather had dinner with Freddie and Michelle and chatted with their friends long into the night. The latter two women would obviously be staying, along with Jane's parents, until Jane was well enough to go home. Apparently the parents were also going to be visiting the ranch and making sure their 'baby girl' was settled back in. As brilliant and eloquent as Jane was, she could never quite get her mother to stop babying her. Heather was willing to bet that Jane secretly didn't mind that much.

The trip back to college was strangely cathartic for Heather. She had been so worried about Jane and so worried about losing herself in her relationship with Laurie that she hadn't realized how tense she had gotten. Laurie jokingly promised a full body massage when they got back, but Heather thought she might take her up on it, and not just for the subsequent and inevitable sex. And she found herself looking forward to seeing Alice. She had missed the silent girl quite a bit, and she had numerous messages from Michelle to pass along. Behind her, Jane was recovering. In front of her was college and a tumultuous but delightful relationship with the beautiful girl sitting next to her, staring out the window at the passing terrain. Suddenly the November air didn't seem quite so cold nor the Texas landscape quite so barren. When they stopped for lunch, she just smiled as Laurie tried to discern the ingredients of Dairy Queen gravy just by staring at it long enough. They headed back out to the car, but before Laurie got in, Heather just wrapped the blonde girl up in her arms before kissing her one more time for the road. Laurie blushed and smiled. They settled back into the car. Heather looked at her passenger, lover and girlfriend.

"Ready to go home?"

To be continued . . .

1...345678