Lost in Texas Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heather smiled and gave her lover a long, slow kiss, which managed to silence the girl. "Now then, what on earth are you doing here?"

"I had to see her at least once. So I bought a plane ticket and flew down here. Mind giving me a ride back to school?"

"We'll see. I'm sure we can . . . work something out." Heather traced the low neckline of Laurie's shirt, making the blonde girl giggle and blush. "C'mon. She's over here."

Needless to say, Jane was delighted to see her young charge, though she did scold the girl for wasting money to come see her ahead of schedule. Laurie ignored her and absolutely doted on the older woman. She quickly captured the affection of Jane's parents and brother, all of whom thought Laurie was absolutely delightful. Heather's eyes were continually drawn to her lover's face. 'She has that effect on people,' Heather thought. Then Laurie let something slip.

"So is this room alright? I was hoping they'd move you to one a bit bigger, but . . ."

Jane looked at her sharply. "This room is fine. How did you know I had been moved?"

Laurie's face went red with embarrassment. "Heather told me that you could only have two visitors at a time and I thought that would suck considering it was Thanksgiving and all and I thought that . . . you know, wouldn't it be cool if you could get more people in here and . . ."

Jane was forced to interject. "Dear, smaller sentences and deeper breaths. Okay? Good, now . . ."

"So I talked to my dad and had him call the hospital staff to see what they could do," she finished.

"Who is your father?" asked John, awash with curiosity.

"Oh yeah. Senator Michael Loomis. He had to pull a few strings with some of his friends, so . . ."

"Ahem," said Heather. "You used your father's political connections to get Jane a bigger room?" Laurie blushed again. Heather smiled at her. "I love you so much," she said, wrapping Laurie up in her arms and kissing her again.

"Excuse me," said Jane primly. "But I'm the one in the hospital bed. Shouldn't everyone be paying attention to me?"

Laurie and Heather both shot her a glance then wandered to each side of the bed to give her kisses on each cheek. Michelle and Freddie followed suit, and John simply stated that there was no chance in hell. He and Jane exchanged a knowing glance and a smile. They loved each other like family should, but there some things older brothers just didn't do. Laurie continued chatting Jane's head off until the older woman simply couldn't stay awake another moment. The small crew hugged Jane's parents and then went back to the hotel.

When they got to the hotel, they all sat on the two full sized beds and relaxed for a bit.

"So," asked Heather to Michelle and Freddie, "how are you two holding up?"

Michelle had a goofy smile on her face. It had been a while since she had smiled like that. "I'm okay I guess. It's so much better that she's awake more and the she's . . . well . . ."

"That she's still Jane," finished Freddie. The young woman shuddered. "It was so scary, ya know? The idea that something might have happened to her that made her forget things or whatever."

Laurie talked with the older women while Heather gave Alice a call. Both conversations took a while, and Heather eventually hung up because her calling card was running out of minutes.

"How's she doin'?" asked Michelle. "Didn't even occur to me to take a turn speakin' with her."

"She was really tired anyway. I think I kept her up later than she was expecting. She's a bit upset that she's not the only one down here, so she said Jane had better be well by Christmas when she comes to visit. She said things aren't going as well as she'd hoped but better than she expected. Her folks are really freaking out about the whole 'gay' thing, but it sounds like they're decent people. They may not approve, but I don't think they're going to kick her out of the family."

"Well if they did," said Michelle, "she'd have another family to come home to. You two girls too. You know that, don't ya?"

"I think we do," said Laurie giving the big woman a kiss on the cheek.

Freddie had stripped down to her bra and jeans and was lying face first on the bed. The smooth muscles of her back seem particularly sensual. Heather noticed Michelle looking down at her friend, caressing her with her eyes. It occurred to the dark-haired siren that those two probably hadn't had a chance or any desire to be intimate since Jane's situation was diagnosed. Heather grabbed Laurie by the hand.

"Hey," she said, "I think there's a convenience store down the street. Maybe a doughnut place too. Why don't you walk with me? I need a new calling card and could use . . ."

" . . . a cup of coffee and a doughnut?" Laurie finished. She gave her girlfriend a peck on the cheek. "You're awfully cute but a bit predictable."

"Are ya girls sure ya wanna be out this late?" asked Michelle.

"Oh it's not that far. I figure we'll only be gone an hour," she said, shooting a meaningful glance at Freddie's half-naked form, "or maybe an hour and a half." Michelle grinned back at her.

"Pick us up a dozen for the mornin'. I'll pay ya back later." Then Heather led her girlfriend out the door and onto the walkway. It was a bit chilly, so Heather made sure to grab her and Michelle's coat, giving the warmer of the two to Laurie.

"What's that all about," the blonde asked quizzically.

"I just figured they could use some 'alone' time. Keep forgetting that as hard as it is on us, this whole thing is harder on them."

"You know," said Laurie softly, "for someone as loud and sarcastic as you are, you're also kind of sweet."

"Tell anyone and I'll have to kill you."

"Now that's the girl I know," Laurie said with a grin.

-------------------- -------------------

Back inside the hotel room, Freddie woke from her doze when she heard the door close. "Hmm?" she asked groggily. "Where are they going?"

"Just out for a bit," said Michelle. The powerful woman ran her hand down Freddie's back and over the swell of her buttocks. "I was thinkin' that since we're alone now," she continued as she slid her hand between Freddie's thighs and cupped her crotch through the denim, "that we might take care of some business."

Freddie rolled over, looking a little guilty. "I'm sorry," she said. "I haven't even been thinking about that. I've been neglectful, I know . . ."

"Woh there little lady," said Michelle abruptly. "We've both been in the same place, worryin' about Jane. I just sort of forgot that I still had you to take care of."

"That we had EACH OTHER to take care of," Freddie corrected primly. Her hands reached up and started unbuttoning her friend's shirt. Soon those firm and enormous breasts came into view. She leaned in and started sucking on a nipple as soon as one was available.

"Oh you got some sweet lips," Michelle muttered, unfastening Freddie's bra.

"Two sets of 'em," came Freddie's wicked reply as she unzipped her jeans and slid Michelle's hand underneath the material. She gasped as the muscular woman's fingers found their way into her slit and started massaging her private area. Michelle removed her hand and pushed Freddie onto her back so she could remove her pants. She slid Freddie's butt over to the edge of the bed and spread her legs, then twirled her tongue in her young friend's sweet depths.

It was almost like desperation at first for Michelle. She felt guilty about overlooking Freddie's feeling while obsessing over her own. Michelle was supposed to be the grown-up when Jane wasn't around. Not that Freddie was a little girl. The beautiful creature writhing on the tip of Michelle's tongue was all woman. It escaped her sometimes just how incredible Freddie was. Long, curly blonde hair surrounding a supermodel's face. And hot damn was she tasty!

"Oh fuck," the young woman moaned. "I've missed this so much." Freddie was playing with her own hard nipples as Michelle ate her out, giving the powerful woman an idea. She shirked her shirt and pressed one of her own nipples against Freddie's slit. She pinched the top part of Freddie's swollen lips with her thumb and index finger, and started running that nipple up and down Freddie's slot. The weight of one of Michelle's breasts alone was stimulating the girl's mound, and the nipple penetration was icing on the cake. Michelle teased her lover that way for several minutes before withdrawing her breast and inserting three fingers into Freddie's hungry box. She stretched the girl's opening as much as she could, turning her fingers vertical and then horizontal. Freddie grabbed Michelle's wrist in an attempt to fore the woman's digits further inside. She should have known better. No one was going to force Michelle to do anything she wasn't ready for.

"Please," she moaned. "Get your pants off so I can taste you. I need you." Freddie was almost whimpering.

"Oh no baby. I'm takin' you to the mountain first."

Freddie propped herself up on her elbows and shot Michelle a smoldering look. "Then you'd better hurry up and make me cum, 'cause I want you to get what's coming to you."

Michelle was almost nervous. While she and Jane enjoyed sex more than most, Freddie craved it. And when she was in the mood, she could go all night long. And that look in her eye meant that Laurie and Heather better not hurry back. Michelle leaned in and put her tongue to work on Freddie's clit. A few minutes of that and Freddie was ready to cum.

"C'mon sugar. Let it all out." Freddie was happy to oblige, clamping down on Michelle's fingers and covering them in sticky cum.

When the blonde girl was able to unclench her muscles, she flipped her hair and gave her lover a look. "Ready?" Freddie spun around with her back on the bed and her head hanging over the edge. Michelle finally took her jeans off and kicked them to the side. Freddie actually gasped while this was going on. Michelle was an intimidating woman when she was dressed. When nude, she could be a model for Greek sculptors or comic book artists. Every line and every curve and every muscle was clearly and cleanly defined.

"Why don't you sit on my face and give your little girl some sugar?" Freddie said huskily.

Michelle lowered her crotch to Freddie's waiting face by putting her arms on the bed and lowering herself as if she were doing pushups on an incline. Only someone as strong as Michelle could pull that off. When her pussy got within range, Freddie started to lick like a madwoman. She had a tongue like an anteater, sliding deep into Michelle and tantalizing her hidden treasures. But just as she had gotten into her cunnilingus groove, Michelle pushed back up.

"Don't you dare," said Freddie. "Bring that ass back down here or . . ." She was cut off by the rapid return of Michelle's crotch. "Thapht bettuh," she said with her mouth full. Michelle's pussy lips were so swollen and juicy that Freddie was almost overwhelmed. But she knew Michelle, as strong as she was, could hold herself up like that forever, so she brought her fingers into play. She sunk one thumb into the top of Michelle's cunt up to the hilt, then stimulated the woman's clitoral region with her palm. Freddie used her other hand to reach down and grope one of Michelle's colossal breasts. She soon retracted it so she could insert a finger into Michelle's tight rectum. That was enough, and the powerful woman shoved her crotch against Freddie's face and covered it with her nectar. Freddie was slightly afraid that Michelle's arms might give out and the woman's entire weight would come down on top of her, but Michelle's strength held out long enough for her to stop shaking and collapse stomach first onto the bed next to Freddie.

"Oh I needed that," she muttered as Freddie clambered onto her back and started massaging those powerful shoulders. She might not have had Laurie's magic fingers, but this was about contact between lovers more than anything else. Then one hand drifted back and traced the crack of Michelle's ass.

"Ready for round two?"

Michelle flipped over. "Always. Got anythin' special in mind?"

Freddie grinned. "Of course. How are your arms feeling?"

"Fine, I s'ppose. Why?"

"Can we do a Tilt-A-Whirl?"

Michelle gave an exaggerated sigh, but she was still smiling. Both girls stood up, while Michelle leaned over sideways and wrapped her arms around Freddie's waist. When the powerful woman stood upright again, Freddie's entire body rotated around until her feet were pointed straight up at the sky and her head was pointed towards the ground. The only thing keeping her from spearing the ground like a torpedo was Michelle's iron grip. Once upside down, Freddie wrapped her arms around Michelle's midsection to ease some of the burden. But regardless of that assistance, this was a speed game. Freddie's crotch was in Michelle's face and vice versa. They started to devour each other's waiting sex, trying to make one another cum before Freddie passed out or Michelle dropped her. Michelle was the only woman Freddie had ever been with that was strong enough to even try this, so whenever the big woman agreed to it, Freddie did her best to make it worth Michelle's while.

Both women were licking and sucking like there was no tomorrow. Heather was slightly distracted by the fact that she was attempting to hold a full-grown woman off the ground for a length of time, but she would never complain. Still, she was somewhat restricted to a high-velocity, right-down-the-center approach of oral pleasing. Freddie seemed to have a nimble tongue no matter what position she was in, and she used every trick she knew on Michelle. Bottom to top and side to side then back again. She took a moment to marvel at the taut muscles in Michelle's legs as they helped keeping this entire sexual circus aloft. Freddie returned to work, concentrating all her energy on the clitoral region. Normally she like to play around a bit first, but Michelle was only human. Freddie got her lover to the brink in record time, so Michelle had to lay the girl on the bed with Michelle's body on top. The muscular woman's pussy began to contract and all the muscles from her toes to her neck started to tense. 'That's a lot of muscles,' Freddie thought to herself. But her interior monologue was cut short by a decent amount of sticky cum seeping onto her face.

With her own orgasm behind her, Michelle went back to work. This time she was able to take her time, taking Freddie to the edge and then letting her simmer for a bit. To some degree, Michelle was buying time. She had already had a good workout, and she also had the feeling that Freddie wasn't done. But finally Freddie's frustration won out.

"Make me cum you naughty Conan-wannabe! If you don't get me . . . oh!" Michelle had interrupted Freddie in mid-tirade by flicking her tongue against Freddie's clit while simultaneously sticking one finger in Freddie's sphincter, just up to the first knuckle. The teasing was over . . . let the climax begin. Freddie's lower body started to shake and rumble as the pleasure centers into her brain started celebrating.

When the orgasm was done, Freddie rolled Michelle off of her and then lay down with her head on her friend's ample chest. "Okay. Give me a few minutes and I'll be ready again."

"Again? Gawd woman, we only have an hour and a half from when the girls left until they get back, and they're probably gonna wanna sleep at SOME point."

"You have a point," said Freddie, her mind going a mile a minute. "We're going to have to dump some of the ideas I had. But if we hurry, we can do another sixty-nine and . . ."

Michelle just kind of stopped listening as her oversexed young friend attempted to fit an entire Roman-style orgy for the two of them to take place in the next half-hour or so. She hoped Heather and Laurie weren't in a big hurry.

---------------- ------------------

While this was going on . . .

---------------- ------------------

It all felt strange to Heather: almost surreal. She and Laurie were strolling down the sidewalk, hand in hand. Heather glanced over at her girlfriend. Even in under the gaudy streetlights, Laurie was just . . . beautiful. The normally cynical woman was having problems finding things to be mad at. She had a beautiful girl at her side that she actually loved who had supported her and prodded her to get more involved in her music. Once upon a time, Heather would have used her fists to vehemently deny that there was a romantic bone in her body. But something about a nighttime walk with a beautiful girl felt right to her. Tickling your girlfriend and stealing kisses from her in the back of a crowded movie theatre felt right. Going to be early and sleeping late while snuggling under the covers felt right. Sometimes she worried that she was losing herself in this relationship, but she couldn't figure out what exactly she was missing. Seeing her show up out of the blue at Jane's bedside after manipulating nationally known politicians to arrange for a better room for their friend and mentor had given Heather a new appreciation for Laurie's determination. Of course, these thoughts had their downside. They brought back feelings of guilt at how she had once treated this girl, and feelings of unworthiness. She felt herself to be the beast to Laurie's beauty. She wished she was wearing nicer clothes or nicer makeup or . . .

"Uh oh," said Laurie, looking sideways at her. "You've got that look again."

"What look?"

"That look that says you're over-thinking something. You know your lips are actually mouthing your thoughts when you do that? And what's with the red lipstick anyway?" Laurie was smiling. Heather turned her head. "Uhm, sweetie? That's when you're supposed to kiss me. Remember?"

"Sorry," Heather said, turning her head back and kissing Laurie on the cheek.

"Nuh unh. That just won't do," the blonde girl said, taking Heather's head in her hands and planting a warm, slow kiss on trembling lips. "That's a little better, but I wish you'd tell me what's wrong."

When they had first met, everyone had encouraged Laurie to think about what she said, but suddenly it was Heather who was struggling to put words together.

"Sometimes you shouldn't overanalyze it, remember?" said Laurie.

Heather sighed. "I was thinking about Jane and Freddie and Michelle. I feel so bad for them with all they've had to deal with. I saw Michelle actually break down, and she's the strongest woman I know. I've seen Freddie without a smile on her face. I've seen Jane drugged out of her mind. But somehow you know that if they're all together, they'll pull through. They're lucky to have people like that in their lives. Just like I'm lucky to have you." This made Laurie blush, which was visible even in the dim light. "Talking with John, I finally realized how much those girls changed each other."

"Worried that I'm asking you to change too much?" Laurie looked genuinely concerned. "Listen, about the lipstick, I was just kidding. Black looks good too and . . ."

Heather actually snickered. The blonde girl was adorable. "No. You've never asked me to change. But I have anyway. There used to be a time I didn't notice you. Now, I've distanced myself from all my old friends because of their opinions about you. I'm singing again because of you. I'm wearing these God-awful thongs because of you. As we were walking, I was wishing I looked nicer or dressed nicer. I never used to care about that shit. My idea of a romantic evening was getting stoned, drunk and laid, though not necessarily in that order." Heather went silent at the point. She wasn't sure if she was explaining anything or just babbling.

"Love, remember when you first saw me as a girl instead of a thorn in your side? Yeah, Jane and Freddie had to prod you, but it was only because I didn't have the guts to say how I felt. Right now, you showed that you do. I was attracted to you because you stood up for what you believed in and that you'd fight with anyone to prove it. You've stood up for me. You stood up for Alice when she needed you. You drove all the way to Dallas by yourself to be there for someone who wasn't awake enough to notice you were there. You sang to Jane to make her feel better, and I know how hard that still is for you. Hell, the only thing I've really done is remind you that no one can stop you from anything you put your mind to. I don't even know if I had opinions before I found myself friends like Alice and Jane and Freddie and Michelle, and I don't know if I would have learned to stand up for myself if it weren't for you. Maybe you have changed a bit, but who hasn't? Do you still have the same opinions on everything from when you were a kid?"

1...345678