Lost In The Woods

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TstormF1
TstormF1
694 Followers

I drew in a big breath and the zipper unzipped a few inches. "I hope so, it's sort of important in my job."

"So how do you do it?"

"Mostly it's experience. I was a boy scout. We camped up here a lot. I learned a lot while teaching the younger boys."

"Well I'm sure glad I ran across a boy scout. I don't know how I'll ever be able to thank you." She paused and then asked, "Why are we warmer almost naked like this than if we'd kept our clothes on?"

I couldn't help smelling her hair as I turned my head to talk to her, it smelled faintly like flowers of some kind, "It's because we've been sweating in our clothes all day, especially me. The sweat from the damp clothes evaporates and makes you feel cold. If you have clean dry clothes on there is no sweat to evaporate and you feel warmer."

She sighed, "Well I certainly feel warm with you here. You're like a big, body length heater." She paused again before asking, "Why aren't you groping me? I'm helpless. You could rape me and there'd be nothing I could do about it."

"I'm a boy scout, remember?" I answered. "I didn't rescue you just to violate you."

She gave a half-laugh, "Where were you when I thought I was in love with that bastard Roger? ... I'm really glad you found me. I don't know if I'll ever be able to repay you."

The only reply she got was my soft snore.

Kim smiled to herself. She started thinking: "Jesus I got lucky. If he hadn't found me I would have died! No wonder he's asleep. He worked like a donkey hauling me and his backpack up the trail. Then he did all the cooking and cleaning. He even caught dinner and made the stew so I wouldn't be hungry... Then me being a prude about going to the toilet. He bandaged my foot and it feels better. He must have been right about the cold water helping. Hell of course he was right. He's been right about everything so far..." Kim gently moved her hand up under my shirt and rested it on my chest as she continued to worry. "That's better, I'd feel safer with him holding me. ... Maybe tomorrow night. ... I wonder where Roger and Lenny are. I hope Sasha and Bernice are alright. ... God I'm so warm, more than warm, so safe..." Kim pulled my hand back to rest on her ass and drifted off.

~~~~~

Up in the fire tower overlooking the lake the fire spotters, Megan and Jill, had been alerted that a camper was packing in for a two week stay. They were disappointed when he didn't show up when they thought he would. It was a little after four in the afternoon when Jill spotted him on the trail.

"Look Meg, he's dragging something. Looks heavy"

"That's strange, I thought he was going to pack in."

"So did I."

The two of them kibitzed and watched as he stopped at one of the campsites on the lake shore. They watched as he pulled another person off the travois.

Megan exclaimed, "It's a woman! I thought he was supposed to be alone!"

"Yeah, he was but look she's hurt. Ankle or something. Wonder why he didn't take her back down to town."

"Meg, he's putting her foot in the water. I guess it's a sprain, that's standard first aid for a sprain. Boy I'll bet the water's cold."

They continued watching as the man set up the camp and started the fire. He seemed to know what he was doing and did it efficiently, even scraping out a slit trench between two fallen logs to act as a toilet, something the girls were grateful they didn't have to worry about.

They watched as he caught some fish and then helped the woman back to camp. When he started cooking it reminded them they hadn't had supper yet. Jill started cooking as they went back to their routine. Reporting that he had arrived and set up camp. For some reason they neglected to say anything about the woman.

After supper they went back to their lookout duties paying extra attention to the man and woman in the camp by the lake.

Shortly after Megan finished the last report for the night Jill shrilled, "Jesus Christ! He's stripped her naked!"

Megan rushed to join her friend on the catwalk with her binoculars. She huffed, "What are they doing now?"

Jill said, "It looks like they're taking a bath before going to bed."

Megan sighed, "Well that's sensible. They were both probably pretty grimy from coming up the trail."

"Look Meg, he's given her a night shirt. Still there was only one sleeping bag, where's he going to sleep?"

Megan had a big grin on her face, "I guess they're going to share. Did you see him? He looks like he's in great shape. He's a stud if ever I saw one!"

Jill shivered a little. "Yeah, he's really built. I wonder how far he had to drag her on that thing."

They watched as the two of them crawl into the tent. They continued to watch the shadow puppets on the tent wall until the light went out. Megan looked at Jill and gave a shrug. "We'll see what happens in the morning."

~~~~~

I woke with my hand on Kim's bare buttock. The first thought that shot thru my mind is, "Oh God! She'll freak!" I tried to gently pull it off but she put her hand on top of mine.

"It's okay Seth," she whispered. "I put it there last night. It comforts me. I like you, I like you a lot. You make me feel safe."

I gave her ass a gentle squeeze. "Well it sure beats the way I thought I'd wake up the next two weeks. I don't understand. I thought you'd go ballistic at someone pawing you."

She reared back pushing me partially out of the sleeping bag. She pulled my head around so I could see her face. "You weren't pawing me. I put your hand there. It comforts me and you're not just someone. You're the one who rescued me, my knight in shining armor. You've been nothing but nice to me. Even with that morning wood." She lightly fingered my cock.

I jerked when she grasp my cock, gasping, "I haven't been that nice."

She snorted, sort of a half laugh. "Not that nice, hah! You carry me up that steep slope. You wrap up my foot. You make that travois thing and drag me and your, very heavy, pack up the trail to here. You make camp and feed me. You wash me and give me clean clothes. And you take the open side of the sleeping bag so I'm not cold! Everything you've done since I first met you has been to protect me and comfort me. I repeat, you're my knight in shining armor." Her voice dropped. "I'll do anything you want. You know I've been a whore. You can fuck me if you want. I'll gladly suck you off. You can even have my ass if you want. I'll take it for you. It's all I have to give."

I was laying on my back now, looking up at her as she lay mostly on top of me. "Kim you don't have to give me anything for rescuing you. It's just the right thing to do. I'd feel like a shit if I took advantage of you. Now let me up and I'll get a fire started." I wiggled my way out of the bag and pulled on some jogging pants and a sweatshirt. I laid another set on the bag. "Here, you can wear these until we wash your clothes." I crawled out of the tent to start the fire and the day.

As I left Kim said, "Alright but tonight I want you to spoon me. I want to be held."

I pretended to not hear her but my mind was aflame with questions and images of me holding her. After I got the fire started and a pot of water heating I went back to the tent. "Let me see your foot. How does it feel?

She talked as I prodded her foot again. "It still hurts but not as much as it did." When I got the bandage off she exclaimed, "Oh God it's ugly!"

"Yeah, pretty much," I agreed with her. "Wait until it turns green and yellow. Still it looks better than it did."

"Do I have to soak it in the cold water again? That made me so cold!"

I smiled and felt her ankle, it was warm but not hot so I said, "No that's a one time thing. I'm not sure I should have done it yesterday." I slipped a sock on each foot then wrapped her ankle. I put her shoes back on for her. I had to pull the laces out of a couple pair of eyelets to get the shoe over the bandage on her injured foot.

After breakfast of oatmeal and bacon, I went out into the woods and found a branch she could use as a crutch. I had to cut it down a bit but we used the excess as firewood.

Kim followed me down to the lake. She sat with me as I fished. She was very quiet for awhile. When she started to talk it was almost a whisper, "I don't know anything about you but I think I know everything I need to."

"That doesn't make any sense," I whispered back.

She whispered, "It does to me. I know you rescued me. You've treated me with kindness. You bandaged my foot. You fed me and kept me warm. You're smart and know how to do things... You rescued me when I really needed it and you haven't taken advantage of me. You haven't quizzed me on what it's like being a whore. You've been a perfect gentleman. That's all I really need to know. It makes perfect sense to me."

I sighed softly, "I imagine it's pretty horrible being a whore. You don't sound like it's your thing. The only way I can think of that it wouldn't be bad is if you really liked it for some reason."

She asked, "Why are we whispering?"

I answered, "So we don't scare the fish. I'd really like some for lunch and supper."

She sighed, "I didn't like being a whore. I hated every minute of it. I hurt so much all the time. Only the happy pills would take the hurt away and I was afraid of them."

I could hear the anger in her voice. I asked, "Do you hurt now? I mean other than your foot?"

"Yeah, my back hurts a lot."

"May I see?"

She shrugged and pulled her top off.

I handed her the pole and looked at her back. It was a cross-hatch of welts. I could see that she hadn't washed her back last night and realized that she hadn't asked me to do it either.

"Let me get some ointment to put on that" I said as I started to get up.

She chuckled, "Did you stock a whole medical chest? How would you know to have an ointment for something like this?"

"I'm a boy scout remember? There are all sorts of ways you can hurt yourself in the woods, cuts, scrapes, burns. You need to be prepared. The ointment I have for cuts and scrapes should help. Don't let go of the pole." As I walked away I pondered the meaning of her pulling her top completely off when I only wanted to look at her back. I decided to just ask her.

Kim sitting on the rock at the water's edge holding the fishing pole thinking, "What if a fish pulls on the line? What am I supposed to do? ... God I'm such a slut, pulling my top off like that. Why am I showing off for him. ... It's chilly, look at my nipples standing out but the sun feels so good on my back. ... How prepared can one man be? He has a creme for my whip marks! What does he think of my whip marks? ... Oh stop! He's just going to take you back into town and dump you in two weeks. God that's so scary! I feel so safe when he's around..."

I returned with the antibacterial ointment I had for cuts and scrapes, a towel and washrag. "Kim aren't you cold without your top on?"

She turned her head and smiled at me. "My front is chilly but the sun feels really good on my back."

"Okay. This is going to be cold. Here we go..."

She let out a gasp when I first applied the washrag to her back. "God, that's cold!" Then she asked, "What if a fish takes your bait?"

"I'll tell you what to do if it happens. She gasp again when I started applying cold ointment to her welts.

I continued to treat her wounds and talked to her about fishing. Finally, I said, "There, that's got all of them."

She took my hand. "Not quite all." She pulled my hand to her breast. I have a couple here. Mmmmm your hand is warm."

As luck would have it a fish took that moment to hit my lure and the line started playing out.

"What do I do! What do I do!" she shouted.

I tripped the bail and whispered in her ear. "Pull back sharply once to set the hook." She did. "Now tighten down the drag a little more" I urged and showed her where it was. When she did that I said, "Now start to reel him in."

She started cranking very fast on the reel.

"Slower," I urged. "Much slower. Let him tire himself out."

She slowed down. I showed her how to keep the tip high so the fish couldn't make a sudden move and break the line.

Kim got really into playing the fish and fought it for about fifteen minutes before we finally landed about a twelve inch trout. After landing the fish I looked up, her eyes were bright and shiny and she had a wide grin.

"Wow that was fun," she exclaimed. "Can we do it again?"

Her breasts bounced as she wiggled and I had the sudden vision of a lake nymph. "Sure, just as soon as I treat your other wounds."

She put her hands behind her head and thrust out her breasts at me. There were a couple of welts that I quickly took care of.

I started to pull back and she grasp my wrist in both of her hands. " I have some welts on my bottom that need to be tended."

She rolled from cheek to cheek as she pulled the jogging pants down to her knees. That done, she rolled over and lay on her stomach on the large flat rock we'd been sitting on and spread her legs as wide as the jogging pants would allow.

She was right, the welts on her ass were even worse than the ones on her back. I picked up the washrag and ointment and started to work. Some of them were very close to her pussy and they wrapped around the inside of her legs.

I asked, "How did you get so many welts and on the inside of your legs?"

In a tiny voice she explained. "Roger liked to show off his skills with the whips. As a side show he'd whip one of the three of us every night. For an extra charge he'd let members of the audience whip us. We generally had two days to heal between shows. My last show was the day before I ran." Kim was thinking: "Just a little higher and rub my cunt. Please rub my cunt ... God what a slut I am! I'm dripping hoping this stranger will fuck me. ... This stranger who rescued me. Maybe that's not as slutty as I thought. Maybe it's more normal. ... I don't know. It's so confusing."

I finished cleaning her wounds. My hands were shaking I wanted to feel her pussy and run my fingers up inside. I couldn't help but notice that it was wet to the point of pussy juice starting to run down her nether lips. My cock was so hard it almost hurt. I responded, "It sounds horrible. Kim can you stay like this while I get you a clean tee-shirt and underwear."

"I never wear panties or a bra anymore. Roger won't let us."

"The underwear is to help protect your wounds. Besides, you're not with Roger any more, you're with me."

"Oh, okay" she responded. Kim flushed thinking, "Yes I'm with you. I'm safe as long as I'm with you Seth."

My underwear was way too big for her but we got them to stay up using the drawstring on the jogging pants and a safety pin on the underwear. We fished some more and went back to camp and took a nap after lunch. The tent was warmed nicely by the sun so we unzipped the sleeping bag and lay down side by side. We both drifted off to sleep. When I woke I found she was looking at me and holding my hand.

That night we sat up for a while after dusk, Kim leaning on me. She was amazed at the stars. High in the mountains away from the lights of cities there are thousands and they shine brightly. I showed her the constellations. She liked the shooting-stars best. She was starting to be able to hobble about on her ankle. I could tell it was still sore but that it was getting better.

That night she turned her back forcing me to spoon with her. She pulled my hand up under her top and held it to her breast.

Every morning after that I woke with her holding my hand to her bare breast. She put it there every night. I wasn't sure what to think about that.

We spent five more days in camp, catching and cooking fish and just talking to each other. I tended to her wounds every morning. After that first night at the latrine she never showed any hesitation at being naked in front of me.

Chapter 3 - Attacked

Sunday night I told her I had to go back to town and get more supplies. She didn't want me to go but after I explained she realized that I'd only stocked supplies for myself for two weeks. She looked scared but told me to go ahead. She flatly refused to consider going into town to have her foot seen to.

I got up early the next morning and had a quick breakfast and then left for the hike back to civilization. I worried about leaving Kim alone but she refused to hike out. She was adamantly set against going back to civilization. I didn't argue too long before I left because I wanted to get back that night.

I hot-footed down the trail making it to my car in just under two hours. I drove back to the nearest town and stocked up on supplies buying three weeks worth of trail food. I also bought a second sleeping bag and a good pair of hiking boots in Kim's size along with socks, some sensible womens underwear, shirts, pants and a good rain jacket with a hood for her. I had to guess on the sizes. As an afterthought I bought her a fishing pole. She really seemed to enjoy fishing.

I didn't even think about being noticed. I didn't know them and I didn't see them watching me but Ralph and Lenny were hanging around the gun counter and they noticed me. They noticed the clothing I was buying and followed me when I carried everything out to my car.

Ralph told Lenny, "I'll bet that punk has Kim stashed up in the woods somewhere. Let's get the other two sluts and take a hike."

I was back at the trail head by two in the afternoon. It took me until five-thirty to get back to our camp. After all it was uphill and I had a full pack this time.

Kim greeted me enthusiastically. She hobbled over to me just as I dropped my pack. She wrapped her arms around my neck and gave me a long soft kiss.

She pulled back and said, "I'm so glad you're back. I was afraid I'd have to spend the night here alone." She looked down and saw the other sleeping bag and her face fell. "I'm so sorry to have put you out all week. I'll move out of the tent. Thank you for the bag."

I held her at arm's length. "Kimberly look at me! You'll not be leaving the tent nor will I. You'll never know how good I felt waking up with you in my arms. I still want us to sleep together... unless you want to sleep alone?"

She looked into my eyes and said, "God no! It couldn't have felt any better to you than it did to me, waking in your arms and feeling safe and protected. I know you must have been cold but how are we going to do this with two bags?"

I kissed her on the nose, picked her up and carried her to the tent. "Unzip the bag all the way." I instructed. I brought the second bag back, unzipped it and showed her how they zipped together to form one large bag.

She clapped her hands and kissed me again. "That's so great! Now neither of us will be cold. Thank you." She took me by the hand. "Come on I have supper cooking. I caught two trout this afternoon."

I was pleasantly surprised, the food was excellent. Apparently she'd watched me closely as I cooked. I unloaded her new clothes and hoisted my pack with the food in it up a tree.

"Seth, I've been meaning to ask, why do you do that all the time?"

"It's because of the wild animals, bears in particular. If you leave food in your camp it attracts them. This keeps them from spoiling our food and also is a lure that keeps them away from us."

"Is that why you're so careful to clean the dishes every night and dispose of the fish bones in the fire?"

"Yes. The tent is good protection against the rain and wind but no obstacle for a bear or cougar."

She shivered, "What if they come after you anyway?"

I reached into my clothes bag in the tent and pulled out the forty five automatic I kept with me. "This is to discourage any animal that gets aggressive. I should have shown it to you earlier."

She shuddered, "No! I hate guns! Roger shot at me! I don't know anything about them and they scare me!"

TstormF1
TstormF1
694 Followers