Lost In The Woods

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TstormF1
TstormF1
694 Followers

Megan groaned, "Wha... Where... why! Jesus Jillie!"

Jill answered, "Meg they shot off a flare from the lake! Something's wrong!"

Megan slid out of her warm bed and slipped a summer dress over her head. "At least there's coffee," she grumbled. "Now again Jill, slowly."

Jill took a deep breath and let it out slowly. "Meg, sometime after the clouds and rain came some extra people must have arrived at the camp. There are at least two more men down there and it looks like some skirts are hanging on a clothesline. I was watching as I cooked and a flare arched out over the lake. That's a signal for help isn't it?"

Megan took a gulp of her coffee and said, "Yeah, it is. Let me take a look." She picked up her binoculars and studied the camp. Then another flare arched out over the lake. She sucked in her breath and asked, "Have you reported it in yet?"

Jill said, "No, I woke you instead."

Megan said, "Call it in. Everything you saw. I see a couple of more women down there. There are at least six people down there!"

Jill was still on the radio when Megan called, "There's another flare!" Jill dutifully passed the observation along. She spent the next half-an-hour answering questions from the ranger station. She finally got the word that Ranger Stevens was on the way up the trail to see what was wrong. The last request was to watch the camp and report anything unusual immediately and continue their regular fire watch reports every hour.

Megan made the next report and was asked where the flares landed and if there was any fire. She answered that all the flares they had seen had landed in the lake and there were no fires except the camp fire. She reported that they seemed to be having breakfast and that it looked like the two new men were tied up and were being fed by the women. That brought a long silence before the base station signed off.

Jill screamed, "OH MY GOD! She's got a gun!"

Megan focused her binoculars on the camp just in time to see the woman with the hurt foot slam her hand into the face of the woman with the gun and send her flying. In two seconds flat the girl with the sprain was atop the one she hit holding a gun in the other girl's face. It looked like there was a lot of screaming between the three women. Chills shot up and down Megan's spine and her mouth went dry. It looked like she was about to witness a murder.

Jill had one hand clasped over her mouth as she watched, thru her binoculars, as the silent drama play out at the campsite below.

Both girls heaved a sigh of relief when the woman with the gun pointed it skyward and the man who hauled her up to the lake the week before took it from her hand.

Jill rushed into the radio and called the incident to the Ranger Station. She had to handle, what seemed to be, a never ending stream of questions both about the incident and relaying what Megan was seeing at the moment. Luckily, the Sun was up and bright in a almost perfectly clear sky. The solar panels were keeping up with the power needed to transmit to the base station and there was almost no chance of a forest fire.

The two of them watched the camp closely, reporting on everything they saw. They watched Ranger Stevens arrive. It became a real chore to scan the surrounding area for fires and watch the activity in and around the camp at the same time. Megan and Jill split the duty of watching for fires. At least one of them was always watching the camp and taking notes on what happened. Jill really blessed her tablet. It made note taking much easier.

Megan and Jill watched intently. They lost track of time and didn't think about eating until they saw a woman start cooking down in the camp. Jill realized that they hadn't eaten breakfast this morning so she fixed a couple of extra sandwiches for lunch and went back to watching as Megan ate.

Chapter 4 - Back to Civilization

The clothes were hanging on a line drying two hours later when a Ranger leading a loaded pack mule rode into camp. He got off his horse and introduced himself. "Hi. I'm Ranger Stevens. We saw some flares this morning. Do you have some trouble?"

I explained what happened starting with me finding Kim off the trail. "She still can't walk out. I trekked out yesterday and got more food and some decent hiking clothing for her. Last night we were attacked by Roger and Lenny, the two who are tied up. Kim shot Roger when he was about to take another shot at me with this." I pulled the revolver out of my pocket and handed it to him.

I was happy to see that the first thing he did was check to see if it was loaded.

Next I handed him a baggie with the spent cartridge and the five live rounds. I continued. "Kim was a prostitute under his control. The other two women still are. I had to go find them in the dark last night. It was cold and raining. They weren't dressed for the woods so they were pretty cold and miserable. Their clothes are hanging on the line. I shot the flares off this morning because I couldn't think of any other way to get all of them out of here safely. The one Kim shot, Roger, needs medical attention. I guess Lenny does too, I threw a pot of boiling water in his face."

Ranger Steven's face twitched. He motioned to the girls, "Can I talk to them alone?"

"Sure just ask for them. The other two girls are Sasha and Bernice."

He talked with each of the girls, one at a time. At one point I heard Kim practically shouting then she turned her back to him and lifted her shirt to her neck. Stevens called both Sasha and Bernice and made them lift their shirts.

When he finished talking to Roger and Lenny he asked, "It's basically three against three on what happened. Why should I believe you over them?"

"Ranger Stevens, use your eyes. Who is dressed for hiking and camping in the woods who isn't. I bought Kim hiking clothes and a sleeping bag yesterday in Klamath Falls. That's a fact you can check. A week ago I filed a hiking and camping plan with the ranger station. I'd bet big money that Roger and Lenny did neither."

"So if you had a two week trip planned why break it short to buy more supplies?"

I stood and stared at him. I could see his face change when the penny dropped.

"Of course there were two of you eating on rations for one. Okay, I tentatively believe you. Now what?"

I smiled at him. "The ball's in your court. That's why I fired the flares."

"Just out of curiosity where did the flares land," he asked?

I smiled, "In the lake. I didn't want to start a forest fire just to get your attention."

"One last thing, Sasha is terribly upset about something called happy pills. She said you took them from Roger."

"Of course! I think they are some kind of drug that reduces pain. It also seems to be highly addictive and makes the user highly open to suggestions. I think both Sasha and Bernice are hooked on them. Kim weaned herself off them before she ran." I handed him the pill container.

"Sasha and Bernice both said you gave them only a half a pill last night."

"Look they were cold, wet and exhausted. The last thing I needed was for them to start going thru withdrawal. I gave them half of their normal dose to calm them."

"They both said you had them strip for you."

"And did they tell you that Kim and I washed them and treated their wounds then dressed them in warm dry clothing before putting them in a warm sleeping bag in the tent and out of the rain?"

He chuckled, "Yeah, it sounds like you're a real pervert. Just curious, where did you sleep last night. There's no room in the tent."

Kim answered for me, "Seth and I sat up all night to watch Roger and Lenny."

He nodded, "Well lets see about getting them out of here." He talked on a radio for a while and came back over to me. "Which car at the trailhead is yours?"

"The twenty-fourteen Subaru Outback. She's almost brand new."

He nodded and walked off talking on his radio.

I was sort of at loose ends so I lowered my pack. Kim and I started cooking soup for lunch. Shortly before we served it two more rangers leading four pack mules arrived. It turns out that we had just enough soup for everyone.

One of the rangers said. "Pretty good for freeze dried." He named a brand. I affirmed his guess.

After lunch Stevens said, "We only have enough room for four. We don't have any more mules. Can we come and get you and someone else tomorrow?"

I said, "Of course."

"You wouldn't mind giving me the keys to your car would you?"

I looked him in the eye for a moment and said, "No problem." I lowered the food pack and dug out my keys. I handed them to him and said. "Please bring an extra mule for my pack and camping gear."

"As you said, "No problem. Now pick your companion for the night."

I addressed the group. "Listen up. I need someone to volunteer to stay up here with me tonight."

I barely got the words out of my mouth when Kim shouted, "ME! I volunteer!" She limped over and hugged me.

Stevens whispered to me, "Lucky sod. She's beautiful."

Kim heard him and said, "I'm the lucky one. I have a knight in shining armor."

Stevens whispered, "Doubly lucky sod!"

They strapped Roger and Lenny on the mules with their hands in handcuffs and attached the cuffs to the saddles. They didn't tie up Sasha or Bernice. They just had them hold the saddle horn to help keep their balance.

Just before they left Stevens caught me and said, "That's a good job of splinting that arm and taking care of the gunshot wound."

I said, "Thanks." I handed him the slug I'd dug out of Roger's arm, in another baggie of course.

Kim and I stood together as we watched three rangers, two pimps and two prostitutes ride slowly down the trail. As they rode off I wondered which one had voted with Kim and I to make it three to three. My bets were on Bernice.

~~~~~

Things in the fire tower calmed down a lot after Ranger Stevens arrived. There were a lot of one on one discussions and some radio traffic. Then two more rangers arrived with more pack mules. Megan counted and could see that there weren't enough animals to pack everyone out. She laughed out loud.

Jill said, "What? What's so funny?"

Megan said, "They're going to have to leave someone behind tonight. Any bets on who's going to stay?"

Jill said, "If there's a wrestling match for who get's to stay with the camper my money's on the girl with the sprained ankle. I'll even give you odds."

Megan said, "No bet! After she ripped that girl that pulled a gun on him a new one, I wouldn't bet against her no matter what!"

Jill said, "Yeah, and after the greeting she gave him when he came back last night I'd say she's really hung up on him."

They congratulated themselves when they saw everyone except the two original campers leave on the pack animals, just as they both predicted.

~~~~~

After they were well out of sight Kim wrapped her arms around me. "Thank you for rescuing me. I really am a submissive, I'm your submissive. You saved me on the trail and protected me from Roger. You took me from Roger and now I'm yours. Yours to do anything you want with." She pressed my hand to her breast and looked at me with serious eyes. "Seth, I don't really know why but I feel more than safe with you. I yearn for you to touch me. I know it sounds silly but I like it when you touch me. I want to have sex with you. I want you to take me tonight."

I stood there with my mouth about half open. I couldn't think of a thing to say. There were thousands of things running around in my head but nothing I could force out of my throat. I finally put my other hand behind her neck and pulled her into a kiss. That was my downfall. Her lips were soft and sweet and promised much more than I asked. Her tension seemed to melt away. She wrapped both arms around my neck and gave herself to the kiss. I could see that there was no way I was going to be able to resist her, even if I wanted to.

I shook myself out of my reverie. "Kim, we need to get the camp straightened out first."

She released me and looked into my eyes. "Like what?"

I grinned, "Well we need to zip the sleeping bags back together for one thing."

She broke into a big beaming smile. "Yes sir, I'll take care of that right away."

We had the camp put back together in short order and went down to fish for supper.

Kim asked if I had any sunscreen. I said yes and left to get it.

When I got back I was shocked to see Kim waiting for me naked. She'd even taken off the wrap on her foot.

She said, "Seth will you please put the suntan lotion on for me." She was standing on a large flat rock that had been heated by the sun.

I smiled and started with her face and neck.

As I moved down her body she pulled my hands to her breasts. She breathed, "It would really hurt if my tits got burned."

My cock felt like it was going to tear a hole in my pants. I finally moved off her breasts and down onto her stomach. That was better for my libido, but only marginally.

That lasted until I got down to her hips. She spread her legs and grabbed my wrist. She pulled it down to her pussy. "Master it'll be terribly hard riding out tomorrow if my cunt is sunburned." She started humping my hand, rocking slowly back and forth.

I groaned, "Jesus Kim!"

I could hear the smile in her voice, "Not Jesus Sir, but this is heavenly! I really like the way you touch me."

When she released my wrist I carefully put sunblock on her legs and her feet. She quickly turned around and pulled her hair over her shoulder.

I slathered sunblock on her back and took extra time smoothing it on her ass. She pulled her ass cheeks apart to ensure I got to every crack and crevice.

I thought I was finished when she laid a towel on the rock. Wrong!

She stepped up to me and said, "Thank you Seth." She started unbuttoning my shirt.

I stammered, "W... what! Kim... what are you doing?"

She looked up to me and pulled my head down into a soft kiss. She whispered in my ear, "Seth I can't put sunblock on you with your clothes on." She went back to unbuttoning my shirt.

"W... Wh... What," I stammered!

She stripped my shirt off and started unbuckling my belt. "Seth, I want this. I want you to take me. I want to feel your hard cock in my pussy. I want you to hold me down and take me. I can't wait until tonight." By this time my pants were down around my ankles. She pulled my underwear down and sucked my cock into her warm welcoming mouth. She didn't stop until her nose was buried in my pubic hair.

I groan, "Oh my God that feels good" and twined my fingers in her hair.

She really worked on my cock with her mouth and tongue. She lapped and sucked and swallowed my cock repeatedly while gently fondling my balls. She kept it up until I came in her mouth. After I came in her mouth, Kim stood, swallowed and started smoothing sunblock onto my face and neck. When she got down to my genitals she actually gave me a handjob using the sunblock. She directed my cum onto her chest and rubbed it in. My legs gave way and she guided me down to the towel. She finished putting lotion on my legs and back and gave me a kiss,saying, "Thank you. I really enjoyed that."

After about ten minutes I recovered enough to sit up and started fishing. When I did, Kim sat up and cast out with the rod I'd picked up for her.

It felt really strange sitting beside her on that rock fishing while totally naked. The sun on my body felt wonderful, almost as wonderful as Kim leaning against me. It didn't seem to bother the fish, we hauled in four.

After the last fish was landed she pushed me down on my back on the towel. She started working on my cock again. As soon as it was stiff she threw her leg over my groin and sank slowly down on it.

She gasp as she rocked back and forth on my cock. "Thank you Seth. I really needed to have you inside me. I want to feel your cum pulsing into my cunt."

I grasp her breasts and teased her nipples as she rode me. "Thank me! I should be thanking you. God! You're fantastic. I've tried so hard to resist abusing you."

"You're not abusing me Seth. I want this more than I want to breathe!" She started pulling up off me and slamming back down.

I started lifting my hips in time with her and we quickly established a rhythm that was driving me out of my mind.

When I lost it I shouted, "I'm cumming! Come with me Kim!"

Kim responded with a yell of her own, "Yes! GOD YES!" Then she started making incoherent noises, very loud incoherent noises.

I could feel the muscles in her pussy gripping my cock and milking the cum from it. My head was swimming when she collapsed forward on my chest. I wrapped my arms around her and enjoyed the feeling of her warm body against mine.

I stole an occasional kiss as we recovered. After about ten minutes we picked up our clothes and our stringer of fish and walked back to camp. It was starting to cool off prompting us to put our clothes back on.

After a week Kim was proficient at cleaning fish so I let her while I prepared mashed potatoes and dehydrated green beans and carrots. I also went to the lake and got two more pails of water.

Soon Kim was frying the fish in oil and a little butter. When I got back she looked up and smiled at me. "You know this is fun and very relaxing. God I'm glad you found me!" She leaned over and kissed me.

"I'm sort of glad I found you too. I've not had a better time in at least ten years, probably more. You're a delight to be with."

She blushed, "Even after I bring down two men who want to kill you! You say I'm a delight to be with! You're the one who's a delight to be with. You saved me. You fed me. You kept me warm. You taught me to fish and to shoot a gun, I admit I need a lot more practice at that. You've cared for my wounds and never once sexually assaulted me." She giggled, "I had to practically attack you to get you to fuck me. I think you're wonderful. You even taught me how to cook over a campfire."

We ate and cleaned up then we just sat close together by the fire. I can't even tell you what we talked about. About nine in the evening Kim stood up and prepared two pots of water and she stripped. When she was standing in only her tennis shoes she handed me the wash cloth, "Would you wash me Seth?"

I got up and stripped. I handed her my wash cloth, "Only if you wash me."

She blushed and giggled as she wet the cloth and started washing my face. "I think I like washing you. Almost as much as I enjoyed putting sunblock on you today." She took a lot of time washing my cock and balls.

When she finished I washed her. I took an inordinate amount of time washing her tits and her pussy. I whispered, "I've never had a chance to wash a lake nymph before. I really like it." She giggled and sighed.

The washing done she took me by the hand and we walked down to the lake, still naked, and cleaned the pots, returning to camp with two pots of water for breakfast in the morning. The fire was out so we crawled into the tent.

~~~~~

The girls in the fire tower watched the two campers, especially after the girl stripped on the bathing rock and had the man slather sunscreen all over her naked body.

Jill and Megan kept a constant watch on the campers and campsite, titillating each other with the goings on when it was their turn to watch the camp.

They religiously reported all of the nude sunbathing, sex and nude fishing. Their libedos were boiling when the campers went into the tent that evening.

~~~~~

In the tent, I handed her a tee-shirt to sleep in. She handed it back. "I want to sleep in the nude with you tonight. Please Seth."

I refolded the shirt and stowed it in her clothes bag then climbed into the sleeping bag.

Kim smiled at me and climbed in on the other side. She turned her back to me and scooted over until she was touching me. She took my hand and pulled it to her breast. She sucked in a big breath and said, "I want you to fuck me. Please I need to feel you inside me again." She reached back and started fondling my cock.

TstormF1
TstormF1
694 Followers