Lost In The Woods

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TstormF1
TstormF1
694 Followers

I started getting hard immediately. She lifted her leg and hooked her heel over my thigh pulling me close to her as she guided my cock to her pussy. When I penetrated her she sighed, "Oh God that feels so good." Then she started using her kegel muscles to massage my cock.

It was my turn to groan. I started to move in and out of her slowly, savoring every inch of penetration. She really started using her kegels when I took a handful of her hair and started kissing her neck. She arched her back to get more of my cock and to offer her bare neck to me.

I don't know how we managed to time it but we came together.

As we lay there recovering, Kim asked. "Seth, how did you know what size shoe to get me?"

I couldn't help it I started laughing and slipped out of her. She groaned. "I looked at your shoe size when I wrapped your ankle. Why is that important now?"

"It's not important to you but I'm always amazed at how you know to do just the right thing. It's like watching a magic act sometimes. I'm dazzled by you pulling a rabbit out of a hat. I guess it's the same thing for the sizes on the other clothes you bought me."

I pulled her close. "Yeah I looked at the sizes of your clothes, altho I did size them up a bit. The jeans you were wearing were skin tight, much too tight for hiking. ... God you feel good in my arms."

"And I feel so good with your arms around me. I wish your cock was still inside me. That's such a great way to make love."

We drifted off to sleep, murmuring small endearments to each other.

The next morning after breakfast and after cleaning up the dishes Kim asked, "When do you think the ranger will get here?"

"I don't know about ten-thirty or eleven, why?"

She sidled up to me, "Because I want to go skinny dipping with you."

We got two towels and walked the short distance to the lake hand in hand. We had fun in the water but not too long because it was cold. We dried and dressed each other then went back to camp and started breaking it down

As we were rolling the sleeping bags up Kim asked, "How were we ever going to carry all this out?"

"I can carry it. After all I planned for most of the food to be eaten. That would mean that the extra sleeping bag and a few extra clothes wouldn't be a problem. I wasn't expecting you to carry anything except a canteen and a walking stick. Now, however, the ranger is bringing up a mule to carry it." She got teary eyed and hugged me.

"What's wrong," I asked her.

"Nothing," she sniffed, "Absolutely nothing."

"Then why are you crying?"

"Because I'm happy and grateful. I may have to start believing in God again. You rescued me and this has been the best week I've had in a very long time. You knew I wouldn't be able to carry anything so you planned for it. ... What if I had broken my foot?"

I pointed to the travois. "I'd put you on that and drag you down to the trailhead. At least it's mostly down hill."

"See why I'm so emotional? You don't know me from Eve but you've done everything you could to protect me and help me. You saved me from being enslaved by Roger again..."

"Kim, you saved me from Roger and Lenny. ... And I couldn't think of a lovelier Eve."

"But I couldn't have done it unless you taught me how to handle a gun. You sent me into the tent to hide me from them. You were going to be tortured before you gave me up."

"Actually, I was going to try not to give you up under torture. I don't know how long I could have held out. But you shot Roger and saved me."

She blushed, "Yeah, if I had any feelings left for him he destroyed them when he shot at you."

"Well I'm grateful you shot when you did."

We were just about packed when Ranger Stevens came up the trail leading two horses and a pack mule. When he got down I offered him a cup of coffee.

He looked at me and at Kim and grinned widely. "I wasn't sure if you'd be ready."

Kim asked, "Why not? It's almost eleven."

It was Stevens turn to blush, "Oh... something I heard about skinny dipping."

Kim turned scarlet. "You! How? Oh shit! ..." She seemed to be rendered speechless.

He pointed to one of the mountain tops. The girls on fire watch have kept us informed with a running commentary on your actions since you went sunbathing yesterday. You two seemed to have inflamed their imaginations and libidos. ... And they have very strong binoculars up there."

I ducked my head and shook it. "I never thought about being watched."

He said, "With all the activity they were sure to be interested in the two people we left behind. They're the ones who reported your flares." He looked at Kim. "You really wanted to stay with him. Is that why?"

Suddenly Kim looked him directly in the eyes. "Yes I really did want to stay with the man who saved me. Roger turned me into a whore and Seth turned me back into a woman. I don't care who watched me give myself to him. I'm his now and only his opinion matters." She dropped her eyes.

He said, "Well I think he's a very lucky man. You're a lovely woman."

We packed the mule and I helped Kim onto the horse. Stevens led us slowly down the trail. It didn't really take long to get back to the trailhead where we were met by two police cars, three policemen and one policewoman. I was immediately bundled into one car. My pack was put into the front seat and I was put in the back. The one riding with me asked, "Do you have any weapons."

I said, "Yes, there is a forty-five automatic in the right front side pouch. It's loaded but there isn't a round chambered. In the cooking gear there are numerous knives, including two I took off of Lenny. Oh and I have one in my pocket."

He gestured for me to give him the one in my pocket. I slowly took out the Swiss Army knife that I carry and gave it to him. He got out and closed the door. He put the knife in the pocket with the pistol. He took the pistol out and carefully cleared it. "It doesn't look like it's been fired."

I replied, "I carry a cleaning kit. We cleaned it last night."

He grinned, "How did you have time? I hear you were busy."

I sighed and shook my head, "Please, she's a really nice girl."

"I apologize. It's just that I'm a bit jealous. She's beautiful."

In the other car the policewoman is talking to Kim. "You know we can hold him for taking advantage of you."

Kim looked at her with her mouth open. "Why would I want to do that?"

"The girls in the tower said he forced you to have sex with him."

Kim laughed, "More like he could prosecute me. I'm the one who seduced him."

"What we heard from the girls in the tower was that he seduce you. They say you were standing on a flat rock stark naked in front of him."

"That's true, but did they tell you I sent him back to camp for sunblock? That I stripped while he was gone? That I held his hand to my tits while he was putting the sunblock on me? Believe me, he didn't take advantage of me. If anything I took advantage of him!"

The police woman thought about it for a couple of minutes. "Why? After you've been abused like we've been told you were how can you trust any man?"

Kim looked her in the eyes and said, "When a man saves your life it really changes how you feel about him. He carried me straight up a steep, steep slope. Then he made a travois and dragged me a couple of miles up to the lake because I wouldn't let him bring me back down. I told him about being afraid of Roger and Lenny. He's fed me and cared for me for a week. Never once has he forced me to have sex with him."

"Wow! I guess that would color your feelings for him but stripping naked." She shook her head.

Kim said, "Oh that's not the first time he'd seen me naked. The first day he made me strip so he could put ointment on my whip marks and scrapes from falling off the trail."

"But... but you said he didn't abuse you!" she sputtered.

"He didn't. He didn't have sex with me the whole week. Two of us were crammed into one sleeping bag and he didn't try to molest me, not once. He gave me clothes to wear to bed and more clothes to wear around camp. The only time I was naked was when he applied ointment to my whip marks and scrapes. He even slept with the opening of the sleeping bag at his back so I'd be warm. He took care of me." Kim gave her a quick smile.

"How long was it before he found you?"

"I was off the trail for two nights and half a day. God! It was so cold at night! I thought I was going to die, especially the second night."

"You must be exhausted! That's a long time."

Kim smiled, "Not really. I've had a week to rest and recover. Seth did so much for me. He did all the cooking and all the clean up. He caught the fish we ate and he taught me to fish. He taught me how to handle a gun safely. He didn't have time to really teach me to shoot. Good thing that or Roger would be dead."

"About that what happened?"

"Roger was holding a gun on Seth. I must have jerked the trigger because I hit him in the arm. I was aiming for his chest. Just like Seth told me to. It was all over when I recovered. That gun has a hell of a kick and firing it in the tent almost deafened me! Before I recovered Seth had both of them trussed up like a Christmas turkeys. He was in the tent helping me sit up before I saw what had happened."

"I saw Lenny. He was really scalded."

"Well the last I saw of him he had a knife and was headed for Seth. I shot and went ass over tea kettle."

"How did they sneak up on you like that?"

Kim giggled, "They didn't sneak up on us. They made so much noise in the thicket that it sounded like a herd of cattle in a full stamped. Seth sent me into the tent in plenty of time. Roger and Lenny didn't have a clue as to where I was."

She looked at Kim, "Oh. So he sent you to hide while he faced both of them?"

"Yes."

"Well, he isn't a coward anyway."

"No, he sure isn't. He makes a girl feel really safe."

I had noticed that my car wasn't in the parking area.

The police drove us to the hospital where we were checked out then to police station where we went thru about three hours of interrogation each by the district attorney. After I was finished they let me check my car out of their lot. I put all the camping gear in the back and parked it in front of the station.

I walked back in and the desk sergeant asked, "Can I help you?"

I said, "No I'm just waiting for Kim to finish."

He raised an eyebrow but let me wait in the lunchroom.

It was about half an hour before Kim came in. The first thing she said was, "You waited!"

I stood, "Of course I waited. I didn't want to abandon you."

A female assistant district attorney was right on her heels. "You didn't need to worry. We'll take good care of her."

Kim walked into my arms and turned around. She snuggled back into my chest and pulled my arms around her. "I want Seth to take care of me. I know he'll do a good job."

A fairly heated discussion ensued between the attorneys and Kim. We weren't getting anywhere until I said, "How do we know that Roger and Lenny won't get out on bail?"

The district attorney looked nonplussed, "They made bail yesterday. Their trial is scheduled for two months from now."

Now I was pissed. I gave him a hard stare, "They've attack me and Kim with the intention of killing us. What idiot let them out on bail?"

He smirked, "That would be Judge Andersen. I'll be sure to tell him what you said."

"As long as you get the quote right. I suppose he's the one who will preside over the case."

"By God, you're right. It should be interesting. Okay, we'll release Mrs. Maynard into your custody. You're responsible for getting both her and you down here for the trial."

Kim yelled, "I told you my last name is Ms. Noland! You saw that our marriage was a fake! It's Noland!"

I broke in before things could get more heated, "Fine, I accept responsibility for her. Now we're going back to finish our campout." I walked Kim out past the two attorneys.

Chapter 5 - Wary Camping

One good thing was that Kim had been examined in the hospital. Her ankle was not broken and they said the sprain was healing nicely. They gave her a cane to walk with. They also examined the welts on her back and gave her a different ointment to help with the healing. They approved of the hiking boots I'd purchased for her. They said they gave her some much needed ankle support.

I found a room in a motel for the night. Kim refused to be in a separate room so we slept together just like we had while camping. The next morning we had a good hearty breakfast and started for the woods.

After we'd been driving for ten minutes or so Kim said, "You're serious about going back to the lake?"

"Yes I am. It's the only place I have a chance of protecting us."

I pulled off at a hardware store and bought a hundred feet of half-inch rope and several hundred feet of parachute cord. Then stopped at the outfitters and bought additional trail rations and a pistol for Kim.

After we started back up the highway she asked, "But won't we be alone?"

I nodded, "Yes but we'll be able to see them coming. If we're in the city they can disappear in the crowd. I'm betting that they'll be along in a day or so."

"But how would they know we'll be up here?"

"I'm just guessing but something funny is going on between the district attorney's office and this Judge. I'm betting they knew where we were headed within ten minutes of us leaving the police station."

She sat quietly in the seat beside me, mulling over what I'd just said.

I broke the silence, "Kim, it's not right for me to make this decision for you. I'll take you anywhere you want to go."

She sat quietly in the seat beside me thinking about what I just offered.

She whispered, "Anywhere?"

I said, "Yes, anywhere."

"Then I want to go back up to the lake with you. It's the only way I'll feel safe. The only place I'll feel safe."

"Are you sure. This could be dangerous. They could be following us right now."

"Then if you dropped me off somewhere I'd really be in danger. I'd be alone without you. I'd much rather be with you."

I drove and tried to sort thru my feelings. Finally I said, "I'm glad you're coming with me. I've never met a girl like you."

"I hope that's good."

"Very good. You're amazing. I feel good when you're with me. Knowing you want to be with me."

She smiled shyly, "No one's ever treated me as good as you have. You make me feel safe and cared for. I don't want to read too much into this but thank you for taking me with you. It makes me feel loved."

I said, "I'm glad" as we pulled up to the Ranger Station.

We went in and filed a new plan for us camping at the lake and made sure that the old plan was canceled. Ranger Stevens thanked us. He said that very few people checked out when they left.

We thanked him for what he did for us and left for the lake.

He asked if Kim needed a lift up to the lake. She refused, said she'd rather walk.

We drove back to the trail head and parked. We started up the trail at about eleven that morning.

It was slow going, her foot bothered her but she insisted that it didn't hurt much. We stopped for lunch at one in the afternoon close to the place she took her fall. We were a bit over halfway to the lake. She worried about holding me back but really she wasn't because I was packing everything except her cane and canteen. I was having to take frequent rest stops, which also helped her rest her foot.

We arrived at the lake about three in the afternoon, I was all for setting up immediately but she insisted that we do a little fishing and relax. She admitted that her foot bothered her. She also admitted that she was out of shape and had only gotten as far as she had last time because she was frightened.

We just sat on that big flat rock and rested for about thirty minutes. I refilled the canteens and put purifying pills in them. When I started setting up camp she followed me and watched everything I did.

When I put up the tent she immediately put the two sleeping pads in the tent and started zipping the two sleeping bags together. It looked like I wasn't sleeping alone for the rest of the trip.

While gathering wood for the fire I saw a flash on the mountain top where the fire lookout station was. I grinned to myself. When I got back to camp I told Kim, "Our presence here has been noted. We can expect to be watched.

She stepped up to me with a mischievous grin, "Well I guess we shouldn't disappoint them." She wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me into a long sensual kiss. She repositioned my hands so I was holding one cheek of her ass in each hand. When she finally broke the kiss she whispered, "There that should guarantee that they're watching us."

I whispered back, "And why do you want them watching us?"

"Just in case something goes wrong. I'm sure those girls will report it and send help. It's not that I don't have faith in you. It's just that Roger is such a snake and Lenny isn't any better."

I patted her on the fanny, "You're right, better safe than sorry."

We took our fishing poles down to the lake and sat together and tossed lures out and let them bob while we talked.

She said, "You didn't have to get me a fishing pole of my own."

"Sure I did," I grinned, "I like to fish too. It's nice to have something mindless to do and just enjoy the woods and the lake."

"You know I'd be happy to just sit beside you and watch you fish."

"But you really enjoy it when a fish hits your line. I can see it in your eyes."

She blushed a little, "Yes, I enjoy it. It's a thrill."

Shortly we each had a fish. We landed them and I heaved a large chunk of wood out into the water.

"I had another motive for coming down here." I pulled out a small Beretta 9mm and handed it to her. "I bought this for you. It's easier to handle than the forty-five and not as loud."

She handed it back, "I don't want it. Guns scare me."

I was firm, "Kimberly Ann Noland! You take this! You are going to learn the rudiments of shooting. If Roger or Lenny gets by me I want you to be able to defend yourself. You will learn to shoot starting right now." I handed the gun back to her.

She cringed slightly, "Yes Sir. Whatever you wish." She took the gun from me.

Over the next few minutes I taught her all of the safety mechanisms on the weapon and showed her how to load and unload it. I gave her a pair of foam ear plugs. "These will help with the sound while we practice." I put a pair in my ears and told her to aim for the wood I'd thrown in the lake.

Of course her first dozen shots were wild. After that she was hitting pretty close to the floating wood consistently. The last few shots hit the target. I had her clear the weapon and we walked back to camp and started the fire.

While we were waiting for the fire to get some good coals she asked, "How close should I let them get before I shoot?"

"You shouldn't let them get any closer than eight feet at the closest. I'm about six feet tall If I get that close I've got you." I explained, "If they get any closer they can move fast and take the gun from you." I got the Beretta and cleared it and took out the clip. I locked the slide open and said, "Let's practice. Pretend it's loaded and cocked. Say 'bang' when you'd pull the trigger."

She stood and held the gun out. I slowly approached her. She let me get too close. I rapidly moved to one side and took it from her."

She gasp, "Jesus! You're fast!"

We practiced for about half an hour and she had it down pretty well. I couldn't get close enough to surprise her. I kissed her on the forehead. "You did very well. Now don't just shoot once. Keep firing until he is on the ground. The 9mm rounds don't have the stopping power of the forty-five."

She snuggled into my arms. "Thank you Seth. I don't like guns but I feel much better now. Safer... isn't that strange?"

TstormF1
TstormF1
694 Followers
1...34567...11