Luke and Amy Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy shrugged and her lips stayed curled. "Maybe. Kristy and I narrowed it down to two guys. But, neither would confess to it."

"Whoever it is will confess soon enough." Kathryn rose from her chair to smell the tulips. "Your secret admirer is quite the romantic."

Amy giggled and squealed, "I'm dying to find out."

Her mother went back to work and Amy went to her room. She placed the vase on her dresser. She ran her fingers softly over the petals.

She stripped out of her uniform, and then put a pair of soft purple and white polka dot PJ pants on. She slipped into a lavender t-shirt, and then went back downstairs barefoot. She decided to be extra comfortable today while doing homework.

Luke watched her come down the stairs. He enjoyed seeing his sister in any clothing, even pajamas. Anything she wore always seemed to hug her body in all the right places.

Amy plopped down on the corner of the sofa. She dug through her backpack and placed everything she needed on the coffee table. She pulled out a couple of books, notebooks, and a pen. She reached down to pet Penny's back before settling into the couch.

She stretched both of her legs out across the cushions. Her toes wiggled against Luke's thigh.

He grinned. "How much homework do you have tonight, Squirt?"

Amy flipped through her art history book that was on her thighs. "Not too much. Just some reading. Maybe an hour's worth, maybe a little more," she replied, not looking up.

He reached down and brought her feet into his lap. Amy sank into the sofa and rested her back against the cushioned arm of the couch.

He gently began rubbing one of her feet. "Sounds good. Let me know when you have about a half an hour left."

Amy nodded. "I will." She held back a moan as his thumbs focused on the balls of her foot. "I also want to paint my nails before we go. Do I have enough time for that?"

His thumbs rubbed down the arch of her foot. He grinned when she covered her mouth to muffle a groan.

"We should, just don't terribly long getting ready and we will be fine." He winked.

Amy's hand left her mouth, and then she picked up her pen. "Is my standard time okay, though?"

He looked over at her and into her matching sapphire eyes. "That'll be just perfect."

She blew him a kiss, and then began reading and taking notes along the way. She kept her ears open, ready to pick up the slightest noise from her mother upstairs as Luke rubbed her feet.

She lightly rubbed the foot he wasn't massaging along his crotch. Her toes wiggled against his bulge, and then she slid her foot down and made his balls bounce within the confines of his clothing. Then, she came back up and grazed the top of her foot up and down his package.

Luke caught up on sports highlights while his sister did her homework and teased his genitals. He pushed her feet off his lap when he heard footsteps upstairs. Amy put them back when they both heard the squeak of the office chair as Kathryn sat back down.

Amy leaned over, putting her art history stuff on the table. She grabbed a spiral, and then opened it up. Then, quickly wrote out her group discussion topics and questions over "The Stranger," for class tomorrow. She made a short outline of points she wanted to make, and then tossed the notebook to the table.

"Thirty minutes," she giggled. She opened up her physics book and placed it on her lap.

She returned to reading and taking notes. Luke continued to massage her feet and calves for a few more minutes before getting up.

Luke gently picked up her feet off his lap, kissed her toes, and then placed them on the cushion. Amy smiled as he rose up and came over to drop another kiss on her forehead.

Amy arched her neck over the arm of the sofa to look up at him as he straightened his back. "You're still not telling me where we're going, are you?" she asked. She didn't want to know, but she wanted to see if he would tell her.

Her brother shook his head and smirked. "Nope." He kissed her lips softly. Then, he ran upstairs.

Amy stretched her head over the sofa to watch him, and then resumed her homework.

Upstairs, Luke went into Amy's closet and pulled out several items from his suit travel bag. He laid them across the bed. Then, he went to his suitcase and found a few more garments, including shiny dark tan dress shoes with red laces. He put them on the floor in front of the bed.

He walked around the air mattress on the floor and stopped at the hamper in the corner. He stripped out of his clothes, and then went to shower.

Downstairs, Amy finished the rest of her homework rather quickly. She heard the water going from the upstairs bathroom. She figured if she was quick, it would be okay to go get nail polish from the bathroom cabinet. She put all of her books and spirals into her bag, and then headed upstairs.

She went into her room and noticed the pieces to Luke's suit lying across her bed. She smiled at his fashion sense. She remembered that his first year of college he had a job selling suits and thoroughly enjoyed it. He continued to do so when he got to Germany, until he began teaching English. He had become quite a clothing connoisseur over those years.

She liked that he not only looked good in check and print styles, he liked wearing them. She ran her fingers over the dark and light blue check shirt and the plum purple silk tie that was lying across it.

She got caught up in a day dream, imagining herself holding onto his tie as he kissed her and her fingers flying down the buttons of his shirt. She shook herself out of it, and then went to the bathroom.

"I'm just grabbing some nail polish, don't you dare come out of there," Amy said as she stepped inside of the steamy room.

"You got it," Luke chuckled from the other side of the curtain, rinsing the suds off his body.

She wanted to rip the curtain back and kiss him, but her mother was on the other side of the door. Instead, she quickly grabbed a soft mint green polish out of the cabinet, and then left just as fast.

She hurried back down the stairs, and then to the couch. She took off the polish that still hadn't chipped. She always did her nails before it was too long because she hated for them to not be perfect. She took her time, filing her nails, and then painting them.

Luke finished his shower. He hopped out and roughly towel dried his hair. He dried off his body, and then examined the two day scruff on his face. He ran his fingers along his jaw. He chose not to shave because he knew how much Amy loved feeling it on her neck, breasts, and between her thighs. He also knew she loved to nuzzle her cheek on it and feel the prickles while he kissed her.

He returned to the lilac painted room and went to the bed. He stood in front of it and put on a pair of dark blue cotton boxer briefs on, and then a white undershirt. He put on navy blue slacks that matched the suit jacket. He buttoned up his blue check dress shirt, and then went back to his luggage.

He unzipped a corner pocket and looked through his small collection of cuff links. He found a set of navy blue, silk knot cuff links, and then put them on. Then, he put on white suspenders.

He went to the mirror on top of Amy's dresser to watch himself as he on his tie. He expertly tied a half windsor knot. He smiled to himself, knowing his sister would be very pleased with his look for the evening. He slipped a silver tie bar across the tie and tucked it into the gap between two buttons of his shirt.

He returned to the bed and sat down. He slipped on a pair of striped black, dark and light blue socks, and then put on his polished shoes. He took out something small from her nightstand drawer that he had put there earlier, hidden in the back corner. Then, he put it in his pocket.

He placed a white linen pocket square with a black outline into the chest pocket of his jacket. He slid his arms into the navy jacket, and then buttoned up the two buttons.

Amy's head turned as she heard his steps. The clothes looked even better on him than she imagined. She smiled, seeing him approach. Her heart sped up several beats. One of her fetishes had always been a man in a suit and he exceeded her expectations.

Everything about his ensemble was perfect. He had even combed his, usually slightly messy, brown hair into a side part.

"Wow, Luke, you're so handsome," she whispered as he stepped up to her.

He grinned. "Thanks, Squirt."

She kept watching him while she blew on her drying nails and he came over and sat on the couch. As good as he looked, all she wanted to do was attack him and rip his clothes off. If she had her way, it would be a pity that he took so much time getting ready because he wouldn't be wearing that suit for long.

Amy kept staring and her mouth watered. She had so much she wanted to say and do to him. She wanted to kneel before him, take his cock from his fly, and service him. She wanted climb on his lap with his slacks still on, ride him, and stain his pants with her fluids. Thoughts were running rapid in her mind.

"You okay?" Luke raised a brow, teasing her.

"Uh huh," his sister replied, still awestruck.

It took her a minute before she scooted across the sofa. She whispered in his ear, "I want to do anything and everything to you right now. I want to devour you. My willpower is working over time."

He smirked and kissed her cheek. "That time will come. But, for now, why don't you go get ready?" He tickled her side.

Amy squirmed and giggled as he tickled her ribs. When he let up, she lightly touched the last fingernail she had painted. It didn't smudge. "Okay, I'll be back."

She ran upstairs, stripped out of her clothes, and then hopped in the shower. She ran her hand over her pussy with the hot water cascading over her body. Looking at her brother, combined with her thoughts had made her slick. She massaged her clitoris for a few moments, but withdrew her hand before a moan escaped her lips.

Then, she continued her shower without any further masturbation. She was already aching for him and by the time they were able to fuck, she would be on fire.

She hopped out of the shower, fresh and smooth, and covered her nudity in a pink bathrobe. She towel dried her hair, and then squatted down in front of the sink. She pulled out her blow dryer and curling iron, and then placed them on the counter.

Amy went to her closet and found the dress she had decided to wear earlier. She pulled the strapless white dress off of a hanger, draped it over her arm, and then turned around to her shoe rack. She pulled out a pair of black, peep-toe, sling-back heels before returning to her room.

She dropped the items on her bed, and then went to her lingerie drawer. She tapped on her lips while looking through the items inside. She plucked out a pink and white, diagonally striped, silk bra and panty set. She unhooked the bra straps from the band, and then placed the straps back inside.

Amy went back to her bedside, dropped her robe, and then slid the silk bikini panties up her legs. She leaned forward as she hooked her bra for maximum cleavage effect. Then, she reached into the cups, propping them up even higher. She wanted her brother's mouth to be watering all night long, just as hers already was.

She stepped into her dress, and then turned towards the mirror as she zipped it up. She ran her hands over her curves, over the floral black lace overlay that went from her hips to just beneath the curve of her breasts. The lace gave that area of the dress a corset effect. She smoothed out the fluffy skirt, causing the black lace hem to dance around her knees.

Then, she wiggled the top of the dress that started just above the cups of her bra. Her large tits nearly spilled out of the extremely low neckline. The light colored hickeys that's Ethan had left on her skin last night just barely stayed out view. She silently thanked him for leaving them where he had.

She tied the black ribbon sash into a bow on the front of her waist. The ribbon draped down, just beyond where the lace ended.

Amy did a little spin before giving herself an approving nod and smile in the mirror. She lightly bounced in place and watched her cleavage jiggle. Soft giggles erupted from her mouth because she knew he'd love seeing her breasts on display as they were.

She took her light gray trench coat from the closet, and then tossed it on the bed.

Amy returned to the bathroom, blow dried her hair, and then curled her brunette mane into large loose ringlets. She did her eye makeup with a soft tinting of gray shadow and black liner before applying strawberry gloss to her plump lips. She cleaned her glasses with a lens cloth, and then slipped them back on her face.

She stuffed the gloss inside of her purse, and then stepped across her room to her dresser. She pulled the opal teardrop earrings and matching necklace from her jewelry box. She took a deep breath of the tulips as she put on the earrings that Luke had sent to her last October. Then, she put on the silver chain necklace. She backed up from the mirror for one last look over herself.

"Hope you like it, Luke," she whispered with a grin, dragging the opal pendant back and forth on its chain.

She returned to her bed, sat down on the edge, and then slipped into her high heels. She wiggled her toes, liking the splash of color that her mint green painted toes provided against the black pumps.

She rose up from the bed, and then put on her jacket. She buttoned it up so her mother wouldn't see how much her massive breasts were on display. Once she was properly covered up, she picked up her purse before going next door.

"Hey Mom, Luke and I are about to leave," Amy said from the doorway.

Kathryn turned away from the desk and smiled at her daughter. "You guys have fun. Any idea when you'll be home?"

Amy shook her head. "No, he's being really secretive. But, don't worry. I'll be back in plenty of time to sleep before school."

Her mother nodded. "See you in the morning, probably?"

"Looks that way. We'll be quiet coming in. Tell Dad I love him," Amy said as she stepped up to her mother. She dropped a kiss on her cheek. "Love you."

"Love you too Amy. You guys have a good time."

Amy turned on her heel and left the room.

Luke's eyes turned to the goddess coming down the stairs. He rose up from the sofa to greet her at the bottom of the staircase. His eyes never left her as he stepped over.

Amy grinned slyly as she unbuttoned her coat with each step. His eyes went wide and his heart leapt into his throat as her glorious breasts came into view. He watched them bounce with each step and somehow manage not to fall out of the garment.

When she finished unbuttoning her coat, she held it open for him to take in the full view of her body as she went down the stairs.

His eyes trailed down to her waist, which seemed smaller than normal, due to the effect of the lace overlay. He loved her womanly hips and the flowing skirt fluttering against her legs.

He gulped and pulled on the collar of his shirt. Amy giggled seeing him do so. His eyes drank her in completely. She looked like a storybook princess.

Their eyes locked and held a smoldering gaze as she came down the last few steps.

"You're breathtaking, Amy," her brother whispered into her ear.

"Thank you, handsome," she whispered back.

He placed his hand against the small of her back as she re-buttoned her jacket, and then tied the belt on her waist. He led her to the door. They both stopped to say bye to Penny before leaving.

Luke kept his hand on her back until they arrived at the car. He opened the door for her and she slid in. He waited for her to make sure the skirt of her dress was tucked beneath her legs before closing the door.

She dropped her purse on the floorboard and buckled her seatbelt while waiting for him to come around to the driver's side. She smiled at him as he got in and started up the car. He took her hand after putting on his seat belt, and then began driving downtown.

Amy tightly intertwined her fingers with his. She couldn't stop staring at him. "Luke, I think you've outdone me tonight. I've never seen you this handsome."

He smiled and blushed lightly. "Thank you, sweetheart. But, I don't think that's possible. You look divine." He glanced over at her to see her nibbling her lip. "That dress is amazing and it's even better with you in it."

His sister giggled and shied away into her shoulder. "You're just the sweetest."

"I try," he said, and then lifted their locked hands. He kissed the back of her hand with several soft pecks.

"Have you given any thought about our trip after we talked to Mom and Dad this morning?" Amy asked as he settled their hands back on the console.

"Well, do you think you can skip school on the Friday before Spring Break?"

She chewed her lip for a moment. "Yes, probably. It's mostly just a joke day anyway. Unless, I have tests, then of course, I have to go."

Luke lightly braked for a CTA bus to come back into the flow of traffic. "Of course, I don't want you to miss those. Either we leave that Friday morning or Saturday, it doesn't change too much."

"I think Friday should be fine. I still have those other two absences to work with," she giggled, remembering last week when she skipped school to fuck him all day long.

"I still can't believe my nerdy baby sister is offering to skip school." He shook his head teasingly, and then turned his face to hers and winked. "Not that I mind at all."

She playfully stuck out her tongue. "You better not mind."

The siblings shared a chuckle.

"Alright, since it's a two day drive to Montreal, we stop at Mackinac Island on Friday night?" her brother asked.

Her face light up. "Mackinac, no cell phone reception, televisions, cars, just carriage rides and being with each other, that sounds perfect," she said with a bright smile.

Luke nodded with a grin. "I thought you would like that idea."

"It sounds wonderful!" Amy cooed.

He entered the ramp for the highway towards The Loop. Traffic was moving, but slowly. He pattered his fingers on the steering wheel as his foot went back and forth between the accelerator and brake, almost constantly.

"So, what do you want to do in Montreal?" he asked.

"I'd love to go to the Symphony and some museums. But, you know me, I'm a nerd."

He chuckled, "I love that you're a nerd. That sounds great. Anything else?"

Amy played with the opal pendant of her necklace, pulling it back and forth on the chain. "Well, since I'll be able to drink legally, we will have to go somewhere that has alcohol."

"That's a given." Luke smiled. "Just don't throw up on me. I bet you're a lightweight," he teased.

She playfully punched his bicep. "Hey! I may be inexperienced in that department, but I won't get shitfaced drunk off of one drink." She rubbed him where she had hit him. "Anyways, I'm sure you'll be watching what I drink."

"I will. I don't want you getting sick." He slammed on the brake when a taxi cut him off. He cursed under his breath. Once he accelerated again, he continued, "Plus, fucking a drunk girl isn't as fun as people make it out to be."

His sister laughed. "I can't imagine it would be."

"So, we have the symphony, museums, a bar or two, or three, what else do you want to do?"

"Hmm," Amy muttered. "We can play it by ear, walk around and find things to do. And of course, fuck like rabbits," she giggled.

"That's a given," he chuckled. "Also, I plan to fuck you in public too."

A rush of heat flooded her between her thighs. Amy rubbed her thighs together as she squealed, "Oh! Yes please!"

Her brother looked over at her and smirked. "I take it you like that idea?"

"Oh yes! Very much," she replied, and then leaned over to kiss his cheek. "What sort of places would we do it?"

123456...8