Luke and Amy Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He suckled her bottom lip as he pulled away, and then sat back up on his knees. He resumed his powerful thrusts, cramming his cock into her drenched orifice. His balls slapped against her ass. He could feel the bullet in her ass as he drilled her, sending heavy vibrations along the length of the underside of his organ.

She watched with wide eyes as she kept herself as quiet as she could. She saw his muscled tensing and releasing and sweat running down her brother's face. His eyes were glazed over with desire and lust and staring into her soul.

"Oh my goodness," his sister squealed. "You make me feel amazing."

"Tell me how," Luke groaned.

"Your cock," she gasped for breath. "Your cock feels incredible. It's so thick and I love how you fuck me so deeply, pounding into the depths of me."

He growled at her words. "Tell me what else my slutty baby sister loves about me fucking her."

"Even when you're rough," his sister forced words out of her mouth, "I know you still love me. I feel it in the way you throb inside of me. I know you..." her words just cut off as she held back a wild scream.

She was on sensory overload from all of the toys, his tool pumping into her, and what he had already done for her. Her skin rose up in flames and she could barely breathe. She wanted to scream out, but she sealed her lips tight and suppressed it as much as she could.

"Oh my fucking god," she moaned from quivering lips. "I'm about to cum for you."

"That's a good slut. Cum on your big brother's dick, let me feel it," Luke snarled. "Cum on my fucking cock, show me you belong to me."

Another orgasmic wave washed over her. Her walls convulsed around his shaft, sucking him inside of her, begging him to never stop fucking her. Her eyes closed as she rode through the tide and her honey emptied from her body, showering his pelvis and soaking the sheets below.

"You're such a precious whore," Luke growled.

His shaft was rigid, filled with blood and rage from the tight ring at the base of his shaft. He pummeled his weight into her and she took it willingly.

Her eyes shot open and she looked at his contorted face. "Luke, I love you so much!" she howled as her body quaked.

"I love you too, Amy," he grunted.

Her juices had soaked his pubic hair and the heat between their loins made the air sticky and hot.

He pressed his palms into the back of her thighs, and then pushed her legs back further and opened her up for him even more. He gripped her flesh and forced himself inside of her suckling tunnel.

"You want your big brother's cum in you?" he snarled.

"Yes, please. Use your cumbucket Luke. Fill me up!" Amy cried.

Her toes clenched tight in the hair as she took his hard fucking. Her clammy hands ground into the rail.

"That's all I am, just a piece of flesh for you to take pleasure from and empty your seed into."

"You are my slut." His organ throbbed inside of her cunt.

She felt him nearing his climax and squeezed her walls in pulses as tight as she could around his thickness. "I belong to you," she panted. "Brand my insides with your cum."

Luke clenched his jaw as his orgasm took him over. "You're mine," he grunted.

His hips bucked wildly against her, cramming his cock into her needy cunt. He emptied himself inside of her. He gave her his seed, the deepest emotion he could ever offer.

Amy whimpered as he pulled out. His cock was coated with their mixed fluids and strings still connected them together until they broke.

He gently turned her over on her side. He turned off the vibrator, and then pulled on the cord, slowly bringing it out of her ass. After he put her back down, he took off the cock ring.

Luke was about to slide his fingers into her to collect his spunk when she said, "Actually, can I keep it inside me tonight?"

He smiled. "Of course you can. I just assumed you wanted it, like always."

His sister returned the smile. "I know, and you're right. But, tonight, I want to keep you me."

He crawled up to her, and then kissed her sweaty face as he untied her wrists. Once they were free, he rubbed them for her, thanking her for allowing him to use her body. Their lips met and lingered with a deep, passionate kiss.

Her brother helped her off of the bed. She gathered up the toys in her hands. She dropped a kiss on his forehead, and then retreated to the bathroom to wash them and take care of her night time rituals.

When she returned, Luke had taken his tie off of the rail, fluffed the pillows, and had the shoebox open on the bed for her. He grabbed the cup and her panties from the bed. He dropped the cup in the trash and her panties in the hamper on the way to the restroom.

Amy put everything back into the box. She went to her closet and tucked it away in her hiding place. She smiled to herself, knowing she could never look at her toys the same way.

She turned the alarm clock back around and her smile returned when she saw the time. Tomorrow was going to be a long day, but he was worth every minute of lost sleep. She took her glasses off and set them on the nightstand before climbing into bed.

Luke returned to her a moment later and slid in between the sheets. He laid on his back and opened his nook for her.

Amy happily snuggled in as close as she could. Her knee settled between his legs and she ran her hand along his chest. He held her close to him and planted tender kisses on her forehead and along her hairline. They rested together. Amy listened to his heartbeat.

"Happy one week anniversary," she said softly, squeezing herself tighter against him.

"Happy one week anniversary, my love." He found her hand on his chest and held it.

His sister nuzzled into his neck. "I hope there will be many, many more."

"There will be. As long as you'll have me, we will be together." He rested his cheek against her head.

The sibling lovers held each other as close as they could. Their hearts were warm and their souls were full of love.

"A forever's worth then," she said with a happy sigh.

"A forever's worth," her brother confirmed.

*****

A special thank you to my editor LaRascasse.

1...345678