Luke and Amy Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Luke raised a brow and glanced over at her. "Do you really think I would tell you? I have to keep you on your toes," he teased.

She playfully rolled her eyes and sighed. "You never tell me anything," she pouted.

The conversation changed from planning to the trip to other topics for the rest of the ride. Amy knew how much attention he had to pay to the road with all of the traffic, so she kept herself from teasing him.

Finally, he exited the highway. After driving a few blocks, he found a decently priced parking garage. He and Amy got out of the car. He gave the keys to the valet, and then took her hand as they began walking.

The streets were bustling in the early evening. The beautiful tall buildings towered over them. There was the constant annoyance of car horns coming from impatient drivers in all directions. The El rattled down Wabash Avenue a few blocks away.

Amy stayed close to his side as they walked together. Her heels clicked against the concrete. He led her for a couple of blocks to a romantic Italian restaurant.

She smiled wide as they went to the door. Luke opened it for her.

His sister softly bowed her head as she passed through. "Thank you, kind sir," she giggled

"You're welcome ma' lady," Luke said with a grin as he bowed to her.

She waited for him to return to her side, and then held his hand. She loved being on a date with the love of her life.

The hostess took note of the reservation he had made earlier in the day, and then the siblings followed her to a small table in the corner with pink lilies for a centerpiece.

Amy took off her coat, and then draped it over the back of her chair. Luke pulled her chair out. She held her skirt against the back of her thighs as he pushed the chair in, and then she sat down. The white linen table cloth almost touched the floor and completely covered her legs.

Luke moved his chair from across from her to next to her, and then sat down himself. The hostess gave them the menus. She explained the wine list. Amy listened, learning about pairings, though she wouldn't be drinking. Then, the hostess disappeared.

She placed her hand on top of his on the table and he wrapped his fingers around hers. They didn't care about who could see them, after all, it was just holding hands. She smiled to him and he smiled back.

"This place is so fancy," she said softly. She glanced down at the menu and gasped at the prices, "At least it's not terribly expensive." She knew there were restaurants that were five times more expensive downtown, and usually not worth the price.

Her brother squeezed her hand. "Don't worry about the prices. You're worth every penny. I would spend a thousand dollars a plate if it made you happy."

Her heart melted. "Luke, you're too good to me."

"You're better to me," he said, and then gently kissed her cheek.

The waiter arrived and took them through a tour of the menu. After he finished his spiel he said, "How about a bottle of merlot or cabernet for the happy couple?"

The siblings smiled and replied, "No thank you," in unison.

They both ordered diet pops. He looked a little annoyed that they weren't ordering a bottle of wine, but he promptly returned. Luke ordered an appetizer of calamari. They still needed time to look over the menu and decide their entrées.

"Everything looks delicious," she commented, still scanning over the descriptions.

"Do you want to share two things? Maybe it'll make the decision easier." He rubbed the back of her hand his with his thumb, one of his favorite acts of love to provide her.

"If you want to. I don't want to interfere with your choice."

"I wouldn't have offered if I didn't want to."

They decided on seafood ravioli with a cream sauce and osobuco. The waiter returned with their drinks and took the rest of their order.

While they waited for the appetizer, Luke kissed her hand, and then set it on the table. His hand made its way underneath the table cloth. He found her knee, and then pushed her skirt up on her thighs. Amy giggled as he massaged her inner thigh, slowly working his way upwards. He neared her panties, and then came back down.

Her eyes quickly scanned the room, looking at the other diners. Most were couples enjoying a romantic evening together. She didn't see any familiar faces.

She opened her legs further, silently begging him to her touch higher, but he didn't give it to her. He could feel her heat bubbling behind her silk panties.

Amy kept her eyes locked on his as they became glazed with lust. She bit her lip to keep quiet as he lightly dragged one finger over her concealed slit. Her toes curled against the soles of her shoes. Then, he quickly pulled his hand away and grinned.

"You're so mean," she whimpered as she squirmed in her seat.

Luke grinned. "I'm never mean to you."

"Well, no, but you're teasing me," his sister playfully pouted.

"Look who's talking," he chuckled, patting her thigh. "You tease me constantly. You're doing it right now."

She raised a chestnut brow. "How am I teasing you right now?"

Her brother purposely stared at her breasts and the dress that held them. Her nipples were just barely out of view behind the clothing. "That's how," he replied, not moving his eyes.

Amy looked down at her cleavage and giggled, causing it to jiggle. "I thought you liked me showing off for you."

He raised his eyes to hers. "I do, but it's a tease. I can't touch or taste right now. It's agony."

"You'll get to," she said with a wink. "I want you to want me as bad as I want you right now." She extended her arm, and then ran her fingers along his tie.

Her brother smiled warmly. "Amy, I want you every moment of every day."

"And, I you." She leaned over and kissed his warm cheek just before their appetizer arrived.

Luke's hand continued its torturous tease up and down her thigh as they ate the crispy calamari. He only grazed her womanhood for brief moments. It was just long enough to make her squirm, and then it was back down to her knee.

Amy was aching for him and her panties were rapidly becoming soaked. He dragged his finger along her slit and pushed the silk into her. She mashed her teeth together to keep from letting out a moan as her cheeks became hotter.

They finished the calamari and stacked the plates in the corner of the table.

His sister reached underneath the table and found his hand. She looked down to make sure the table cloth was completely covering her, and then put her other hand underneath. She looked at his face as she pulled her panties over and pushed his hand up to her bare mound.

"Do you feel that?" Amy whispered.

He pushed one finger into her dripping cunt and nodded.

"It's all for you. That's what you do to me. I'm always like this for you," she said softly.

Her brother grinned. "I like keeping you this way." He sank his finger fully inside of her.

She closed her eyes tight and ground her teeth together.

Luke kissed her flushing cheek, and then whispered in her ear, "You should feel my cock. I'm so hard for you."

She blinked her eyes open and nibbled her lip. She felt so naughty, doing such things in a busy restaurant.

Their table was in the corner and they felt like they were in their own little world. Also, as long as they weren't obvious or loud, no one would be the wiser. The long table cloth aided their naughtiness, hiding what was going on beneath the table.

Amy's hand wandered over. She leaned over and rested her head on his shoulder as she stretched. She cupped his package through his slacks and was greeted with his firm bulge.

She smiled softly. "That feels nice."

"Mmhmm," he mumbled. He withdrew his finger, and then pushed it back inside of her slippery tunnel.

They continued fondling each other for a few minutes. Then, they both sat up and kept their hands to themselves when they saw their waiter coming back to the table.

He dropped off the dishes. They looked and smelled wonderful. The seafood ravioli was topped with shrimp and scallops and a tomato cream sauce. The ossobuco was perfectly smothered in sauce and served with grilled polenta.

He had forgotten to bring them extra plates so they could share. They asked for them again, and the siblings were left dying to dig in while they waited for him to return.

It felt like an eternity until he came back. He gave them the plates, and then they began feasting.

Amy tried the seafood ravioli first and had a food-gasm as the flavors sank into her taste buds. Luke did the same and had a similar reaction.

"Oh my god, this is so good," she said once she had swallowed. "I bet Grandma knows how to make something similar to this."

"You should ask her this weekend."

"I think I will. I should also ask her for all of her recipes. She knows how to make the best tortellini."

They chatted about their weekend ahead while they dined. They would be going to Iowa for their cousin's wedding. Their parent's said that they would be spending Friday and Saturday nights with a lot of family members at their grandmother's farm house.

Amy dabbed her mouth with a napkin, and then had a sip of pop. She noticed the look in her brother's eye that told her he was thinking about something. "What is it?"

"I just had a thought," he replied. "I know it'll be a long day on Saturday, but I think that we should go ahead and drive back home after the reception."

"Are you sure? It's a six hour drive." Her voice was concerned. "You'll be exhausted."

"Well, we'll see how it goes. But, I think we should. Mom and Dad will definitely be staying the night, and then we can have the house to ourselves on Sunday morning."

She pursed her lips to one side. "That is a very good point. But, seriously, you know how easily I can fall asleep in cars. I don't want you to drive us all the way back, just so we can have sex."

"Fair enough. I won't promise, but it's something to keep in mind," he said with a grin. "We still have a few places on our list to hit."

Amy giggled. "Yes we do. If not Sunday, then I'm sure we will find other chances here and there."

They continued their meal until they were pleasantly full and still had plenty of left overs. Amy asked the server for to-go boxes when they ordered tiramisu for dessert. He took their plates and boxed up the food for them.

"Amy, do you really want to get boxes? We'll have to carry it around with us the rest of the night."

She nodded. "I'm sure. We can't let it go to waste. We'll find a homeless person to give it to and make their day," she said with a smile.

"That's my sister, always thinking of others." He dropped a kiss on her temple.

She nuzzled into him. "It's the least we can do. I'm sure whoever it is will appreciate it."

The waiter returned with the food boxed up and in a bag. He gave them their dessert and dropped off the bill. Amy asked him for some plastic silverware. He came back and placed it in the bag while they were devouring dessert. Luke had already put his card in the check presenter. The server took it and returned before they finished eating.

Neither of them wanted to take the last bite. They decided to split it into two smaller bites.

Luke left the waiter a twenty percent tip, even though he seemed annoyed with them half of the time. He and his sister were extremely nice and courteous to him, but he never seemed to smile. Not to mention, the eye roll they got when they didn't order a bottle of wine. Luke figured he was just having one of those days and he always tipped at least twenty percent anyway.

When they were finished, Luke rose up from his chair first. He came over and pulled out her chair. He took her hand and helped her up from her seat, and then picked up her jacket and slid it onto her arms.

She kept a soft smile while he did such gentlemanly acts for her. She felt like a princess.

Luke picked up the food, and then held her hand as they left the restaurant.

"Thank you for such a lovely evening," she said as they walked down the busy downtown street.

"It's not over yet, my love." He squeezed her hand.

She smiled wide as he led her a few blocks down the street. On the way, she saw a woman sitting up against a wall in ragged clothing. Amy stopped him from walking further.

"Hi," Amy said as they approached the woman.

She looked up at the siblings. "Hello?" she questioned her greeting.

"This may sound strange, but we just finished dinner. We had some leftovers and thought you could make use out of them." Amy smiled warmly.

The woman's face lit up. "Really?" she gasped.

Amy nodded, keeping her smile. "There's even some silverware in there. I hope you like Italian food." She took the bag from Luke, and then handed it to her.

"Bless you, child." The woman's voice was more than gracious as she received the food. "Thank you."

The siblings both smiled to her. "You're welcome," they said in unison.

They continued walking and both of their souls warmed up from the good deed. This wasn't the first time she had given someone food like that. She knew that she would appreciate it more than they would ever know.

Before turning the corner, Amy looked back over her shoulder. She saw the woman sharing the food with someone else and smiling brightly. Amy smiled and felt joy in her heart from making the woman's day.

They continued strolling for a couple of blocks until they reached the Willis Tower.

"Are we going to The Skydeck?" Amy asked with a cheerful voice. "I've never been to the one here."

"You got it." He kissed her lips quickly.

The pair headed for the doors hand in hand.

"I know it's called the Willis Tower now, but it will always be Sears to me," his sister commented.

"Me too. My brain won't let me call it anything else."

They went in the same portion of the revolving door. Amy giggled as he went behind her and pressed against her body while they pushed the door around. He put his hands on top of hers and she wiggled her ass against his crotch.

They stepped into the lobby and made their way to the automated ticket machine. Amy squeezed his hand and rubbed his arm with the other while he pushed the buttons on the screen. After receiving their tickets, they followed the signs and made their way to the elevators.

There was another couple ahead of them in line. They waited patiently for the express elevator to return to the ground floor. Amy took off her coat, and then draped it over her arm. Luke took it from her and she smiled at his courtesy.

The usher told them a few facts about the building while they waited. Such as, it is 1,451 feet tall, there are 108 floors, and it was completed in 1973 after three years of construction. The Skydeck opened in 1974, and on a clear day, you can see over fifty miles in all directions and four states.

"We picked a good day to come up here, wouldn't you say?" Luke asked, kissing her temple.

"It was you that picked a great day," his sister cooed.

The elevator door opened with a ding, and the two couples stepped inside. Amy smiled over to the other pair who appeared to be in their late thirties. Her brother stood against the wall and Amy rested her back against his chest. He wrapped his arms around her, just under the curve of her bosom. The other couple followed suit.

The doors closed, and one of the fastest elevators in the world, began shooting them up at 1,600 feet per minute. Both women grabbed onto their men as their knees went weak from the pressure. Everyone felt like they were two inches shorter from the speed.

"This is how I imagine it feels on Jupiter," Amy said, referring to comparative atmospheric pressure.

Everyone in the elevator chuckled.

"I feel like I'm being folded like laundry," Luke commented.

"My stomach feels like it was left on the ground floor," the woman added.

Suddenly the doors opened again on the 103rd floor. Everyone let out a gasp.

The two couples smiled at each other before Luke and Amy stepped out first. He took her hand again and they walked, trying to make their wobbly legs work again. It wasn't an easy task as their bodies felt funny from being up so high.

They made their way to the windows that were straight across from the elevator door. The sun had already set and the buildings were lit with neon lights.

There weren't a lot of people on the floor, just a handful of small groups of friends and couples roaming around and enjoying the scenery.

"Wow," Amy gasped, standing as close to the window as possible. A rail pressed into her stomach. "This is amazing. It's so pretty."

Luke smiled, adoring her expression before taking a look out the window himself. "It's not as pretty as you."

His sister giggled, "Luke, you're too sweet. If you get any sweeter, you're going to start giving me cavities when you kiss me."

He chuckled, "You're too cute," and then planted a kiss on her cheek.

"You know what we haven't done since you've been back?" Amy turned her eyes from the window.

"What would that be?"

"Take a picture together," she said with a smile, and then pulled her phone out of her purse.

He smiled. They both turned so their backs were towards the window. Amy held out her phone in front of them and Luke pressed his cheek against her temple. She snapped the picture while they both smiled brightly. When she was done, she examined the picture on the screen.

"That'll do for now," she said with a wink, and then leaned into his ear. "We will have to take more pictures later. More tantalizing ones," she whispered.

When she pulled back, they shared a salacious grin. Luke nodded in agreement. Then, they continued walking.

They went to the next set of windows that faced east. They both looked out to see the buildings, and then the lake behind them.

Amy was focused, looking out the giant window. She was drinking in the glorious view. She looked out, and then down, seeing the bustling city below.

Luke reached into his suit pocket with his free hand. His left hand still held hers and he lifted it slightly. He grasped onto a small piece of cold metal inside of his pocket. Then, keeping his eyes forward, he reached over and slipped a silver ring onto her slender middle finger.

Amy looked down, feeling the ring on her finger. She smiled radiantly as she watched him push it down towards her knuckle. When he finished, she lifted her hand to see it close up. It was a silver band, printed with piano keys all of the way around the ring.

Her eyes lit up like a thousand sparkling diamonds on the ocean.

"Oh my goodness!" she beamed. "I love it!" She jumped up and down in place, admiring her new jewelry.

"You do?" he asked rhetorically. He loved her reaction. It was just what he wanted to see. A smile was painted on his face.

She glanced back and forth between her right hand and his eyes. She nodded avidly. "I love it and I love you for getting me something so perfect!" she squealed.

She wrapped her arms tightly around his shoulders. He held her around her waist and returned the warm embrace. His hand rubbed against the soft black lace of her dress. She pressed her lips to his and they shared a passionate kiss in front of the skyline of downtown, not caring for the moment who could see them

He wanted to get her something she could wear every day. He saw plenty of rings with hearts on them that he would have liked to get for her. But, it would be hard explaining to people that her brother had gotten her an item that screamed that it was from a lover. He also saw a lot of pieces with flowers, but that didn't fit her personality and was way too girly and more for a young girl. They weren't right for her. When he saw the ring with the piano keys, he instantly knew that it was the one.

When the lover's embrace broke, Amy smiled up to him again. "I'm never going to take it off. I love you so much."

123456...8