Luke and Amy Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love you too," he replied, stroking her soft ivory cheek. "Look at the inside of the ring."

She slipped the ring off of her finger, and then examined the inside of the band. It was engraved with a script font that took up the entire circumference. The print said, "You've always been mine. L.D."

She was smiling so much that her cheeks hurt. "I thought it was perfect already, but now it's even better. Just like you." Happy tears were filling her eyes.

"You're the perfect one, Amy. I'm just the lucky one to have someone like you." He kissed her lips softly. "When you wear it, no matter how far apart we are, I will always be with you."

She melted. Her heart danced and sang. Two tears trickled over her freckled cheeks. Luke arched down, and then kissed them away.

She was intoxicated with his love. She put her arm around his back, and then rested her head against him. Her right hand ran up and down his chest over his blue check shirt and plum tie. He put his arm around her and pulled her even closer to him. She closed her eyes and he kissed the top of her head. Time stopped for them in that moment.

As their bodies came apart, they noticed the couple from the elevator nearby taking photos of themselves.

"Go ask them if they will take one of us and we will do the same for them," Luke said.

Amy nodded. They walked over to the couple.

"Do you guys want us to take a picture for you?" Amy asked.

They both smiled and nodded. The blonde woman replied, "That would be wonderful. Do you want us to take one of you?" She handed Amy the camera.

"That would be great, thanks," Amy said with a smile.

She backed up a few feet while the couple posed next to each other in front of the windows. With the distance, the background of the lit up city behind them came in clearly behind the windows. She took a picture with them centered in the frame.

"How about a romantic one," Amy suggested. "That background is too beautiful to waste."

Luke softly ran his hand along her bare upper back. He was still all smiles from making his sister happy.

The couple smiled to each other. The woman giggled as her man took her in his arms, and then dipped her. Amy took a picture as they kissed. Then, she took another as they rose back up and their lips stayed together.

Amy gave the woman her camera back, and then gave the lady her phone as well. The man took Amy's coat from Luke. The couples traded places, and Luke and Amy stood against the window.

Luke placed his arm around his sister, and she wrapped both of hers around him. She rested her forehead against his jaw. They were nestled as close together as could be while still facing the camera. The woman counted down from three, and then snapped a photo of the smiling sibling couple.

"Now you guys have to take some romantic ones too." The woman winked.

They nodded with grins on their lips. The siblings turned to each other. Amy looked up into his eyes and placed her hands on his neck. Luke's hands stayed around her waist. The woman quickly snapped a picture of them gazing into each other's eyes, and then another as their lips met.

Luke lifted her off of the floor, and arched his back. Amy's hands drifted to his shoulders and she held tightly onto him. The picture was taken with their lips locked together and Amy's legs bent, giddily kicking in the air.

Her brother gently let her down and her feet landed on the floor. Amy felt her dress had been pulled down a bit from how he was holding her. She stayed against him and giggled as she pulled up the top of her dress a bit. She didn't want to flash anyone.

Amy stepped over to get her phone back from the woman. "Thank you so much." She smiled

"You are very welcome. Thank you for taking ours," the woman replied.

Luke got Amy's jacket back, and then held it on his arm.

The other two turned away, and then began walking. Luke and Amy overheard the woman as she said, "They are such a cute young couple."

The siblings shared a warm smile before they continued exploring the floor.

Luke whispered in her ear, "If we could do as much PDA as we want to, we probably would make them sick."

Amy giggled, "You're right, we probably would."

They stopped at the next set of windows. She opened up the pictures on her phone and they looked over them together. Amy had a radiant glow and Luke looked handsome in all of them. They looked so in love with each other and the background lit up the photos.

"I need to e-mail the kissing ones to myself cause I can't keep them on my phone," she commented. She ran her finger across the screen, looking through the three pictures that the woman took.

"E-mail them to me too, please," he said, and then kissed her forehead.

Amy sent the pictures to herself, and then to him. She waited until the e-mail icon popped up, and then she checked to make sure she had done it properly and they were safe in her inbox. Then, she playfully waved at the pictures before deleting them.

"You're too fucking adorable," Luke mumbled against her cheek.

She smiled, and then they continued their tour of The SkyDeck.

Their next stop was the ledge. It was a box window that extended four-and-a-half feet from the main floor and was 1,353 feet above Wacker Drive and the Chicago River.

Luke stepped out onto the transparent floor first. He was still holding her hand and tugged on it. "Come on, Squirt."

Amy shook her head. "I'm scared of heights." She nibbled her lip, feeling silly that she said that when they were already so high up.

"You have nothing to be scared of, you're with me." His voice was tender and warm.

She nodded, and then stepped onto the ledge. She squeezed his hand as they both looked down to the city below.

"See, this isn't so bad. Well, except that everyone down there can see up your skirt," he teased.

She playfully rolled her eyes. "That's very doubtful, considering they look like ants from up here."

Luke chuckled, and then started jumping.

Amy screeched, "Stop that! Don't freak me out!"

"What? It's not like it's going to break. I bet people do this all day," he said as he continued to bounce in place.

She gritted her teeth and playfully sneered at him. "Well no, but it's making it shake. It's a little freaky already."

He wrapped his arms around her and kissed her supple lips. He spoke against her mouth, "Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you."

His sister smiled. "Remember, I can't be scared with you."

She brushed her lips against his, feeling his scruff against her mouth. Their tongues gracefully slid into each other's mouths. Luke wrapped his arm around her waist, bringing her closer to him as their tongues twirled together. She broke off the kiss after several moments by suckling his bottom lip.

Amy had enough of the ledge, and they continued to last set of windows.

She leaned against the railing to look out at the view of the city and the miles of land that seemed to be a breathing, living thing. Luke draped her jacket over the railing, and then came up behind her. He kissed her shoulder as he ran his hands down her arms until they were on top of hers.

They stood together, admiring the scenery, for several silent moments. His cheek was pressed against hers.

"If we could do naughty things right now, what would you do to me?" she asked in a whisper.

"Hmm," he muttered. "Well, I would start by pulling up your skirt and caress your amazing ass."

"Then what?" She lightly rolled her hips, grinding her butt into his crotch.

"I would pull your panties down with one hand and the other would pull the front of your dress down so I could feel your tits."

Amy was growing warm between her thighs and she whimpered softly.

His voice stayed soft as his cock began growing beneath his clothes. "My other hand would find your pussy and I'd take my time to tease you and get you very wet."

"You know how wet I get for you," she murmured. "I am getting there right now."

"That's my good slut."

"Then, what would you do? Please tell me."

"Once you were soaking wet around my fingers," he paused to trail kisses around her earlobe, "I would slide my cock into your tight cunt."

Amy bit her lip to fight back a moan. Fresh fluids leaked into her panties.

Luke ran his hands up and down her forearms, pressing his fingers into her flesh as he whispered, "I'd fuck you really slow until you were begging for me to go harder. You know how much I love hearing you beg."

"I do," she mumbled. "I love doing anything you want me to." She quickly took a look around to make sure there weren't any people very close by, and then nuzzled her warm cheek against his

"Then, once I was really pounding you and you were screaming with pleasure, I would suddenly pull out."

She gasped, "Oh no, why would you do that?"

His breath was hot against her face as he spoke, "Because, I want my slutty baby sister to suck her juices off my cock."

Amy squirmed and sealed her lips tight. She could feel his hard bulge rubbing against her bum.

"I'd look out to the city and admire this gorgeous view while an even more gorgeous thing was blowing me."

"Where would you cum?" she asked with a quiet moan. She ground her clammy hands into the metal railing. Her knees almost gave out.

His hands settled over hers. He pressed his hips hard against her ass, grinding his concealed erection into her. "I would cum all over your tits, so when we finished, everyone could see how I marked you."

"I'd love to wear your cum in public. I want to wear your seed as my brand, showing everyone who I belong to."

Luke softly growled into her ear, "You'll wear it in Montreal, my love, my slut."

She squirmed with excitement. "I can't wait." She paused for a moment, and then whispered, "Actually, I would rather wait, the sooner we go on our trip, the sooner you have to leave."

"That is true. But, we will have an amazing week together that will just be us together. No one else. No one to stop us from openly loving each other. No fear, no distractions, just you and me." He squeezed her forearms, and then pulled away.

He picked up her jacket. He held it over his arm in front of his crotch to hide his erection.

Amy turned to him and smiled. Her panties were quite wet, but at least it wasn't obvious to anyone besides her. She wanted him to know as well, though she was sure he already knew. She leaned up to his ear and muttered, "My panties are wet for you, big brother."

They shared a wicked grin as she pulled back.

"That's a good reason go to our next destination," he said calmly.

She nodded, and then took his hand.

They made their way back to the elevators. On the way there, they saw the couple again. The men shared a knowing smile. They must have seen them at the windows and knew the arousal that they were building. Amy blushed when the woman grinned to her.

They got into the elevator. The doors closed, and then they were shot down just as fast as they came up. Less than a minute later, they arrived back on the ground floor.

The siblings said, "Goodnight," to the usher before scurrying, hand in hand, through the lobby.

Amy's heels and Luke's dress shoes pattered on the marble floor. They hurried to the revolving doors, and then went in the same slot again. Luke grabbed her round ass with a firm grip, and then gave it a swat before they stepped back outside. Amy squealed playfully. She quickly put on her jacket and buttoned it up.

They smiled at each other and slowed down their pace as they began walking down the sidewalk. Amy unconsciously held her purse tighter under her arm. Luke put his arm around her waist and kept her close to his side.

"Where are we going now?" Amy asked with her head turned to him and batting her lashes.

Her brother chuckled and shook his head. "Do you really think I'm going to spoil the final surprise for the evening?"

She playfully sighed, letting out a heavy breath, causing stray wisps of hair to drift up from her face. "No, I guess not," she said with a smile.

Luke smiled back, and then kissed her temple.

They took a few steps, and then waited for the pedestrian signal to change to "WALK." She planted soft kisses along his scruffy jawline. Then, they crossed the cross walk.

Luke and Amy smiled to each other and he squeezed her hip as they strolled back to the parking garage. They enjoyed silence between them, just being together as they walked down the sidewalk. The siblings didn't need words all of the time, they just needed each other.

The valet attendant retrieved their car. He held the door open for Amy, but Luke quickly took his place. She slid in, tucked in her dress, and then he closed the door. Luke tipped him, and then took his place in the driver's seat.

Luke drove them down side roads for the final leg of their journey. His sister kept her hand in his and intertwined their fingers together. She watched her right hand trail up and down his arm and felt the soft material of his suit coat. She constantly smiled, seeing the ring on her finger slowly twirl as her hand moved.

She broke the silence once he had stopped at a light, "Luke, can I talk to you about something?"

He looked over at her. "Of course you can."

She nibbled her lip for a second before speaking again, "Do you feel bad about lying to people, like Mom and Dad?"

"Define lying."

She gathered her thoughts for a second. "Well, like today, I showed Mom the flowers you got me. I felt bad telling her they were from someone besides you."

He nodded. The light turned green, and then he gently pressed down on the accelerator. His eyes turned back to the road and he continued listening.

"I know the consequences of telling them or anyone. I would never risk that, of course. I love you and being with you too much. I just..." she paused and looked out the window, her tone became softer, "I'm not used to being so secretive."

"I understand." Her brother's voice was tender and he stroked his thumb against the back of her hand. "It's not easy being in a relationship like we are. It's going to be really painful at times."

She turned her eyes back to his face. "It's not fair. Our love is so pure and it feels like there is nothing that could be more right. The world views us so terribly and incest is such a dirty word. I know there have been cases about it in the past, like the Fritzl one, and that just reinforces the world's idea of what we do. But, we aren't like the people you read about. We aren't hurting each other. We just want to be together and love each other."

"I know," he said softly.

"I love you more than I could have ever imagined, Luke. You're everything to me and I'm not saying that I want this to stop, because I don't. So please don't think that." She rested her head on his shoulder and let out a deep breath. "I just wanted to know if you were feeling the same things I was."

He kissed the top of her head, her hair tickled his nose. "I am, Amy. And, I don't want to stop either. I would walk through fire for you. If Mom and Dad, or anyone for that matter, ever found out, I would do anything to keep you. If the worst things happened, I would want to be with you again, and again, and again."

Amy nuzzled into his arm. "I would want to be with you too. No matter what happened. Even if he were exiled and had to live on a desert island with nothing else but each other, if it meant that I was with you, I would do it."

"I would too, without a second thought," Luke said with a heavy exhale. He had been having the same thoughts she just confessed to.

Both of them felt the knot in the guts loosen. They knew that no matter what, they would be together and have each other. They completed each other, and nothing could ever change that.

There were a few silent moments except for the sounds of the city around them.

"I love you, Luke, I always will, no matter what," Amy stated with a soft smile.

"I love you, for always, Amy," he replied.

His sister closed her eyes and stayed nestled against him. She inhaled deeply, breathing in his masculine scent. Luke would take down the world for her, she knew that for as long as she could remember, but now, it meant even more. Her soul filled with warmth as she realized just how deeply he loved her.

"You're my soul mate," his sister whispered.

Her brother smiled, and then kissed her head. "You're mine."

He continued to drive for a few more miles until they arrived at a nondescript intersection in Bucktown. He turned off the car and she let go of his arm.

Amy looked out the windows in all directions, trying to figure out where they were and why. She asked quizzically, "Where are we?"

"At our final destination for the evening," he replied simply, and then got out of the car.

He quickly came around to her side and helped her out. He took her purse from the floorboard, opened the trunk, and then dropped it inside. She kept a puzzled expression on her face, watching him grab a large, heavy blanket from her trunk that she kept back there in case of getting stuck in a snow storm.

He closed up the trunk. Without saying anything, he took her hand and they began walking a short distance down a side walk. He led her onto a grassy area.

"What are we doing?" Amy asked, still trying to figure out his plan.

"Each other," he retorted with a grin.

Her face lit up and she shivered with excitement. "Oh!" she gasped with an open mouth.

They shared a devilish grin, and then picked up their walking speed. They arrived at a tall chain link fence. Amy's perplexed expression returned, but she continued to let him lead her. Her ears were pricked, listening for noises coming from anyone who could be nearby. She also scanned the area and couldn't see anyone in sight. Her nervousness dwindled.

Luke stopped when he found the hole in the fence he was waiting to see. It was a perfect size for one person to cross through. He had checked in the afternoon to make sure it was still here.

"Through there?" she questioned with a brow raised.

"Unless you plan on climbing a fence in a dress," he teased.

Amy playfully rolled her eyes and stuck out her tongue. She kept her hand in his as she passed through sideways so she wouldn't risk her dress getting caught. He ducked down as he went through right after.

There were no lights in the open area, just scattered trees. There were a few apartment buildings around, but not too close. El tracks were nearby, and when the train came by, the lights on the front of lit up the field. The train screeched as it took a turn at a high speed.

"How did you find this place?" Amy asked as they walked up a hill.

"Ethan, Chris, Nathan, and I found it when we were high-school. We were just driving around one Saturday night and ended up here. The hole in the fence was already cut and we went exploring."

Her heels sank into the ground a little. She walked on the balls of her feet to keep her shoes from getting dirty. "Your high-school experience was so much more interesting than mine," she laughed.

"Maybe so, but I hope I'm helping you with that," Luke said with a wink.

She squeezed his hand. "You definitely are."

Several paces later, they arrived at a set of abandoned train tracks over a bridge. Amy watched as he spread the blanket out across a portion of them. Amy nibbled her lip as she looked over the edge of the bridge. The drop off scared her, but also excited her.

Her heart sped up a little and she looked over her shoulders to make sure there was no one else around. It was silent except for their breaths. She noticed the closest apartment building and several lights were on inside of the homes. It was far enough away that no one would be able to see them in the dark.

Her brother stood in the center of the black blanket. He extended his hand to her. She took it, and then stepped up to him.

123456...8