Luke and Amy Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was already on fire when she stopped herself earlier. She wouldn't last much longer.

"Fingers, please," Amy panted.

"Lift up," he groaned into her. His tongue lapped at her pussy until he couldn't reach it anymore.

Her brother's hands left her tits. He held her hip with one hand, pressing his fingers into her. His other hand slid under her. He ran his digits over her swollen lips, and then slid two inside of her.

She cried out in pleasure. Her hand stroked his organ a shade firmer. She clenched her other fingers into her skirt, keeping it up high for him.

"Oh god, yes, you know just what I need!" she howled.

Her body started jerking as his fingers dug inside of her pulsating cunt. He found her spongy spot and stroked it with the pads of his curled digits.

"Oh, Luke, I love you so much," she moaned with heavy breath.

She felt her flesh rise up with goose bumps. Waves of heat flooded her core and her cunt clenched onto his fingers. Her nipples swelled harder. Her hips bucked against his hand, begging him to get as deep as possible and to give her everything he could.

"You're amazing, big brother, you always have been," she groaned heavily as her fluids began to rush from her.

Luke yanked his fingers from her hole. He grabbed her other hip and pulled her down, latching his mouth to her cunt.

She squirted directly into his mouth. Her hot juices shot into his mouth and he chugged them as they overflowed from his mouth. He was desperate to drink as much of her as he could. What he couldn't get ran down his face.

He licked up and down her slit as she violently quivered. He held tight onto her as she unconsciously rubbed her womanhood all over his face, soaking him with her fluids.

She gasped for air, trying to catch her breath. Her hand had continued pulling his erection, unknown to her. She always knew how to tend to him, even when she was in the middle of a dense orgasmic fog.

When her legs started kicking and she giggled from being over sensitive, he gently lifted her off of his face. She came to from the movement, and then settled on her knees next to him. Luke wiped her spilled fluids off of his cheeks with his hand, and then licked them.

She sat up on the back of her legs, and smiled over to him. Her locks swished through the air as she turned her face. She still held her dress above her hips and her breasts were on display. He admired the sight of her and smiled back as he licked his palm clean.

"How do want you me?" Amy asked, and then bit her lip.

He sat up, and then quickly kissed her. She licked her sex from his lips as he pulled away.

"On your hands and knees," he stated.

She obediently dropped her skirt before settling on her hands. The gravel under the blanket poked into her palms. She moved her hands forward, and then curled her fingers over the crossbar, pressing the heels of her palms into the wood.

Luke positioned himself behind her. He stroked himself as he bent over, kissing her fleshy bum. She giggled and wiggled her ass. He stopped moving and let her show him where he wanted him to kiss her. His mouth met her crack and she leaned forward, seeing if he would keep kissing her.

His lips met her rosebud and she moaned deeply, "No one's ever done that before." His tongue circled the entrance to anus. A tremor went through her, feeling a new sensation.

He nudged his tongue into her rim, and then pulled back. "You like that?"

She turned her face over her shoulder so she could see him. "Yes, I think. I think I would like that."

He straightened his posture, and then shoved his cock into her extremely tight cunt. "Another time, love. Right now I'm going to fuck you," he groaned as her heat seeped into him.

She kept her face to him. Her curly brunette mane was draped over one shoulder. She pushed herself back onto his rod and he bottomed out inside of her.

"Oh god yes," she moaned. "There's nothing in the world like you filling me."

"There's nothing better than being inside of my baby sister," he moaned back.

Her skirt hung from her waist and fluttered against the blanket as he began fucking her. He went slowly at first, digging his cock into the depths of her hot and slick inner flesh, working her open. She rolled her hips, grinding into him and smearing his cockhead into her walls.

He quickly loosened his tie. It felt like it was choking him. He popped the first button of his collar undone.

He filled his mitts with her ass, sinking his fingers into her flesh. He quickly picked up the pace of his thrusts until he was slamming into her, driving his erection into body. Her ass bounced on his pelvis.

"Fuck me hard, fuck me like a real slut," Amy begged.

"You are a real slut," he snarled on an inward thrust.

His cockhead slammed against her cervix and she let out a wild scream.

"Only real sluts take their brother's cock on their hands and knees, on an abandoned railroad track, in the middle of an open field," he hissed at her, and then swatted her ass hard.

She cried out, "Yes they do!"

She forced herself back onto him. She clenched onto the crossbar as she rocked her hips, rubbing his dick into the crevices of her dripping cunt.

"I love being your slut," Amy moaned. "I love being your flesh to use whenever you please."

Her brother's palm lashed her flesh again causing her to screech. "Louder, Amy, say that louder."

She took a gasp of air and then screamed as loud as she could, "I love being your slut!" Her voice echoed as did the strikes on her ass. "I love being yours! I love being your piece of flesh to fuck!"

He caressed the hot red spot on her skin for just moment and then spanked her again. Her body jerked and her walls clenched around his pistoning shaft.

"More, Luke, please," Amy cried out. "Spank your filthy fuck toy. Use me how you want to. That's all I need."

Her brother whipped her with his hand repeatedly, never letting up. She fed off of the stinging strikes, screaming and begging for more. Her juices stained his pubic hair and soaked into the crotch of his slacks. Her pussy squelched as he fucked her. He pounded into her, giving them both what they needed.

She lowered her voice in case anyone was within earshot, remembering where they were. The last thing she wanted was for them to get caught, but that didn't stop filthy words coming from her mouth.

Her eyes stayed on his. Her glasses had fallen from her nose. She quickly pushed them up, and then returned her hand to the ground. "You know I love it, don't you? Please tell me you know I love being your whore."

"I do," he growled. He groped her reddened ass hard. He switched hands he spanked her with. Another flurry of strikes hit her bum as he spoke, "I know you love being mine. You love belonging to your big brother and letting him have anything he wants from you."

"God, I do," she groaned. "I want to always be your whore, your naughty girl, your toy, your filthy nasty baby sister."

"You will be, Amy. You're mine forever," Luke roared. He gripped her flesh, digging his nails in, and then raised up, giving her the hardest lash yet with his open palm.

"Owwie!" she squealed from the tremor that shocked her heightened senses.

He continued spanking her, but not as hard as his last strike. "I want you to feel this while you sit at school tomorrow. I was you to remember what a filthy piece of fuckmeat you are."

Her walls clenched onto his cock as he pulled out, begging him to come back in. The skin of her ass was burning hot, but she didn't stop him. She loved what he was doing.

"I will, Luke," his sister panted. "Not just tomorrow, I will always remember what I am to you."

He spoke to her like she was a true whore. She was his whore, his slut, but he loved her. He called her nasty names because they both loved it. He knew that wasn't all she was. However, in this moment, it was.

Their bodies slammed together with as much strength as they both could muster. Her fluids poured freely from her. The stench of sex was heavy around them. They both were sweaty, even in the brisk air.

Her tits swayed hard, hanging from her chest. Her hands clenched onto the crossbar and the gravel poked at her knees. She loved every second.

The spankings continued with an assortment of speed and force. He was constantly changing hands and each strike was a surprise.

"I love you, big brother. I love how you treat me like the wanton slut you know I am," Amy screamed.

"I love you too. I love giving you what you crave," her brother growled. "I give you want no one else can, don't I?"

"Fuck yes!" Her voice echoed. She pulled it back before she spoke again. "No one else knows me like you do and no one else ever will."

His balls slapped against her pussy as he dug his cock against her cervix. She squealed and her body jerked with each of his heavy thrusts.

She briefly wished that someone would catch them. Not someone who would call the cops. She wanted a voyeur. She wanted someone to see what was happening and enjoy it. If someone was watching them right now, she would be giving one hell of a show.

Her flesh was hot. If it were a few degrees colder, there would be steam rising from it. Her cheeks were painted crimson and beads of sweat trickled between her tits.

"I want my big brother to empty his seed inside his slutty sister," Amy said between labored breaths.

Luke growled from his chest. His voice was husky with lust, "Beg for it, whore. Beg for my cum."

Her lips quivered as she moaned her words, "Please, Luke. I need you to fill me with your cum. I need to know I've satisfied you. I need to know I've given you everything I can to pleasure you."

He felt his orgasm bubbling up inside of him. "More, Amy," he urged her for her dirty talk.

She squeezed her walls tight around her brother's throbbing dick, milking him. Flesh slapped against flesh. He grabbed her ass with both hands. His nails dug into flesh and dragged against it, scratching her. Her screams of ecstasy hit a higher pitch than before.

"I'm only complete when your cum is inside of me," his sister groaned. "Only then do I know how important I am to you. I need you to give it me. Please, big brother. I need to satisfy you."

He crammed every inch of his erection inside of her constricting fuck hole with his heavy thrusts. Their bodies heaved into each other.

His hips bucked and his loins were filled with warmth that spread throughout his being. Volleys of his seed erupted from his cock, coating her inner flesh.

"Thank you, Luke. Thank you for giving me what I need," Amy cried out as he filled her with his seed.

Her brother panted as his member twitched inside of her. His spunk oozed out around his cock and dripped down onto the blanket.

He caressed her cherry red bum as he kissed her shoulder blades. He cared for her and showed his love after roughly fucking her. His sister smiled, feeling his lips press into her skin.

Luke slowly withdrew himself, and then she dropped down onto the blanket. He sat back on his legs and grinned as she turned over onto her back.

She opened her legs wide and bit her lip as her hand found her mound. Her fingers dipped into her cunt and collected his seed. She watched his fond expression as she dug out his seed and fed herself from her fingers.

Her brother stroked her leg and smiled, seeing his sister lick their incestuous fluids from her hand. She was beautiful at all times, but this was one of his favorite sights.

Once she had collected all of his essence she could, she sat up and kissed him with cum stained lips. Her tongue slid into his mouth and he tasted himself on it. They kissed passionately for several moments before it was broken off in several tender pecks and licks.

Amy rested her forehead against her brother's. "I guess it's time to get home, isn't it?"

"Yes it is. But, I'm still not done with you yet."

She giggled, "You're never done with me." She kissed his lips once more, and then backed away.

Luke stood up and zipped up his slacks. He offered her his hand and she took it. He helped her off of the ground. She picked up her panties, and then he steadied her as she slid her feet into them.

The heel of her shoe caught on the silk and she laughed, "That's why you're holding me."

"I know you well," he chuckled.

She pulled her panties up on her hips, and then smoothed her skirt. She pulled her bra up before the top of her dress.

She noticed the streak of white from his cum splatter across the black lace of her dress. Her lips curled into a grin. "I think I may need to take this to the cleaners," she said, pointing out the stain.

Luke smiled proudly. "I may have to stain your clothes more often."

She giggled, "Please do."

"I'd love to," he said, and then kissed her lips.

He picked up her jacket and offered to help her put it on. She slid her arms into it, but left it unbuttoned. Luke fixed his tie, and then picked up the blanket.

The siblings held hands as they strolled back down the hill towards the fence. She turned sideways as she passed through, and then Luke followed her. They shared smiles, but not words, as they headed back to the car.

Luke dropped the blanket into the trunk and retrieved her purse. Then, he opened the passenger side door for her. She slid in, and then he went around to the other side.

He ignited the engine after they both had buckled up. Her hand returned to his and their fingers locked together as he began driving them home.

Amy looked down at the ring on her finger. She spun it with her thumb and smiled. "Thank you for a wonderful evening, Luke."

He glanced over at her and said, "Thank you for accompanying me." Then, he returned his eyes to the road with a smile on his face.

She rested her head against the headrest so she could look at her handsome brother. "This is the best date I have ever had, with the best man in the world."

Luke blushed. "That's a pretty strong statement, sweetheart. I doubt that I'm the best man in the world."

"You are to me," she said with the smile that never left her face. She leaned over and dropped a kiss on his cheek, and then settled back against the headrest. "You are to me and that's all that matters."

His heart fluttered and he melted. His tone was genuine and warm as his words came out, "You're the most amazing woman in the world to me, Amy."

Luke drove them the rest of the way home. They listened to the radio and Amy sang along to her favorite Beatles song as it came through the speakers. They kissed at every red light and stop sign until they reached their street.

The house was dark as they approached it. Amy buttoned up her coat in case their parents were still awake, though she was sure that they weren't. He opened the door, and then let her pass through first.

Penny barked from their parents' room as they came inside.

"I'll take care of her. Go upstairs, take off everything except your panties, and I'll be right there," he whispered into her ear.

She smiled and nodded before heading up the stairs.

She arrived in her room, and then went to bathroom. She took care of her business and checked that the door was locked. Then, she removed her clothes as she was told to. She put her cum stained dress in the closet and set it to the side, folded up, with a few other articles that needed to go to the dry cleaners. She took off her jewelry, except for her ring, and placed it in the jewelry box.

She took a deep breath of the tulips on her dresser before stepping around the air mattress.

Amy pulled the pink and white checkered comforter down to the foot of the bed, and then climbed in. Her head settled against the pillows and her hair draped over them. She patiently waited for him in the room that was only lit by the streetlights.

A couple of minutes later, Luke opened the door. He was holding something behind his back, but didn't let her see it. She raised a brow curiously as he dropped it behind the foot of her bed.

She nibbled her lip and ran her hand over her stomach as she watched him begin to undress. He took off his coat, and then draped it over the desk chair. Her eyes were wide, lustfully drinking in every bit of him.

He took off his tie, and then stepped up to the bed. "Put your hands above your head," his tone was firm, but not mean.

Amy did as she was asked, and then her brother tied a knot with his tie around one of the headboard rails. With the other end, he bound her wrists tightly together. He looped it twice, and then tied a knot. He left enough slack so he could turn her over if he wished.

She grinned as she tugged on her restraints. She was able to pull her hands down to chin. "Why all the extra length?" she asked softly.

"Because, I have plans for you," he replied as he stepped back.

His sister squirmed in anticipation. He grinned at her, watching her wiggle around on the bed as he took off his shirt and suspenders. He stepped out of his shoes, and then took off his slacks and socks.

Luke went to the closet to drop his clothes into the dry cleaner pile, and then returned to her. He sat down on the edge of the bed in just his boxer briefs. His fingers trailed over her jaw. "You have toys, right?" He had assumed she did, but if she didn't, he could easily come up with a different plan.

She nodded, nuzzling into his hand. Her eyes were wide as she wondered what he had in mind.

"Where are they?" Luke asked.

"In the closet, in the back corner where my long dresses are. There's an orange shoebox back there. They are all in there."

He nodded, kissed her forehead, and then rose up from the bed. He quickly turned the alarm clock around so she couldn't see the time. As he passed the mattress on the floor, he rumpled the sheets onto one side of the bed.

He went to her closet, and knelt down next to be back wall. He held a number of flowing garments to the side, and then retrieved her toy box.

Her brother came back to bed and sat down next to her. He opened it up, dropping the lid to the floor before pulling out the various sex toys she owned.

She watched him as he examined them. He pulled out a pink rabbit vibrator, made an approving nod, and then set it on the bed. Next, he found a silver bullet vibrator with a cord attached to the handheld control.

"You have a nice variety of toys in here," he said as he pulled out a standard length, dark purple plastic vibrator. He pressed a button on the end, and the toy turned on. He pressed another button and the vibrations pulsed.

His sister blushed and giggled, "Yeah, I do," as he checked that one out.

He placed it onto the bed, and then pulled out the vibrating cockring he had purchased last week. He grinned. He had wondered where she had put it. He added it to the growing pile.

"I see you're prepared, as always," he stated, noticing the spare batteries in the box. He rocked the box, making them roll around.

She blushed harder. "I had one die on me in the middle of masturbating once. Let's just say it's not easy walking by Mom to get batteries without her asking questions."

Luke laughed and shook his head. "You could have just waited."

"What's the fun in that?"

They shared a grin, and then he pulled out the last item from the box. It was baby blue and was a standard length, silicone dildo vibrator with a curved head and ridges below it.

He tested it out. He turned the knob at the end to turn it on as he spoke, "I think we should go buy some more toys before we go to Montreal."

She grinned wickedly. "I love that idea."

He smiled as he turned it off before setting it on the bed with the rest of the toys. He also found the lubricant in the box as well. Then, he looked over the variety and playfully stroked his jaw while muttering, "Hmm."

She bit her lip as she watched his fingers run over all of the toys.

1...345678