Luke and Amy Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He picked up the silver bullet, and then tucked it in her pink and white panties, against her clit. The metal was cold against her flesh and she whimpered in anticipation. The cord extended from her panties and he held the control panel in his hand.

He watched her face as he turned the dial and the bullet buzzed with life. Her mouth dropped open in a gasp and her eyes went wide as he kept turning the dial to the highest setting.

"Oh goodness," she moaned as the metal vibrated hard against her clit.

Her toes curled tight as he kept it on high, watching her squirm on top of the pink sheets. Her breaths quickly became short and her nipples swelled harder. She wrapped her fingers around the headboard rail and she whimpered, lifting her hips from the bed.

Her brother grinned as he quickly turned it off. She gasped for air, and then before she could get a hold of herself, he turned it back on high.

"I never put that one on high," she groaned, rubbing her cheek into her extended arm. "It's so strong."

"Is that my problem?" He turned it down two levels for a quick moment, and then back up.

"No," she squealed.

Her thighs quaked as her orgasm was rapidly approaching after just a couple of minutes. She sealed her eyes tight and screamed. Luke covered her mouth and her wails continued.

She was filled with heat. Her hips thrashed and her juices poured into her panties collecting on the silk.

She was left shuddering and panting. He didn't allow her to come down and the vibrations seemed even stronger.

Luke turned the dial down a few notches before dropping the remote. He reached into her panties and held the vibe against her nub. She kept squirming, humping herself against the buzzer.

He took his hand away from her mouth and she continued to moan loudly. He ripped her panties down her legs, and then bunched them up in his hands.

"I need to keep you quiet. Even with earplugs in, Mom and Dad will be able to hear you screaming," he growled, and then shoved her soiled panties into her open mouth. "You're only going to get louder Amy. We can't get caught."

Her taste buds immediately rejected the fabric in her mouth. She gagged and spit them out.

Her brother glared at her. "I didn't say you could do that," he hissed as he picked up the garment off of her chest. He crammed it back into her mouth.

She clenched her teeth into the panties and closed her mouth. She forced herself to hold them inside. Just a piece of the silk hung out from between her lips.

"Good girl," Luke said, tenderly stroking her cheek. Then, he grinned wickedly as her picked up the control again. He held the bullet against her erect clitoris as he turned the dial to high.

Amy screeched against her gag. Her eyes were wide and her sweaty forehead glistened. She kicked her heels on the bed and her hips turned, trying to move away from the intense vibrations on her sensitive genitalia. But, he didn't let it budge. The strong buzzes sent shocks to her nerves.

Her neck arched and her eyes fluttered closed as she rubbed her head into the pillows. Her hips rose up from the bed. She knew he wasn't going to let up on her and this was just the beginning. She gave in and another orgasmic rush came over her.

Her screams were muffled as she quivered uncontrollably. Luke grinned, enjoying the view of her shaking body. Her areolas became even smaller as her nipples contracted.

"You're so beautiful when you orgasm," he commented with admiration in his voice.

He left it on high to make her hyper sensitive sex organ go into over drive. Every muscle in her body tensed up. She wanted to beg him to stop, but she refused to do so.

After a few moments, he clicked the dial all the way down to off.

Her thighs rubbed together as she rocked on the mattress. Her fluids had started to make a puddle on the sheets and it was only going to get larger.

He gave her some time to calm down and rubbed her hot flesh along her stomach. "When you use your rabbit vibrator, does it make you squirt?"

She nodded. The strip of silk hanging from her mouth flapped against her lips.

Luke grinned, showing his pearly whites. He pulled the panties from her mouth, kissed her, and then shoved them back in.

Her nose curled in disgust. Her taste buds still didn't like the fabric soaking up all the saliva in her mouth.

Her brother got up from the bed, and then went around to where he had left the items earlier. Amy lifted a brow seeing a red plastic cup and a roll of duct tape in his hands. He placed the cup on the on the bed before tearing a strip of the gray tape.

"I can't risk you spitting your panties out again," he said with a wicked tone. "But, it won't be so bad," he teased her. "You can scream all you want," his tone became sinister, "and no one will hear you scream."

She nodded, wide eyed.

He held the tape over her mouth. Amy pressed her lips together before he pressed the duct tape over her mouth. He smoothed it out, and then kissed her forehead.

He pulled back and smiled at her. Her curly hair had gotten messy and her cheeks were pink. There was something very sexy about the tape over her mouth that he liked seeing. He would never cause her intense pain, but he enjoyed being a dominant lover for her.

She liked being submissive to him and allowing him to bring her to new heights of sexual pleasure. She loved him for allowing her to give herself to him any way that he wanted.

Luke took his boxer briefs off before moving over between her open legs. He slid his hand under her butt and lifted her up from the mattress. He grabbed a pillow, put it under her, and then settled her back down on it.

She kept her eyes open, watching his every move. Her pulse raced.

He picked up the pink jelly rabbit vibrator. He pressed the on button and it buzzed with life. He pressed the base of the toy against her engorged clit. She moaned and squirmed instantly.

Then, he began pressing different combinations of buttons. One made the beads in the shaft spin, another made the penis-like head gyrate, and another set both in motion at once along with the clitoris stimulating bunny that extended from the dildo.

Amy giggled at his astonished facial expression.

"Seriously?" Luke chuckled as he continued to see how many different settings there where. "How many different things can one toy do?"

His sister mumbled against the tape, trying to tell him.

"Show me with your fingers," he suggested. He pressed another button and the head of the toy made faster circles.

She took her hands off of the rail and extended them as far as she could reach. She held up one finger for a moment, and then stretched out five fingers of the other hand.

"Sixteen?" He laughed, shaking his head.

She nodded and giggled.

"Damn, you girls have all the fun." He grinned.

Amy shrugged and her hips lightly rocked against the toy. She settled her hands on the pillow above her head. Luke could see her dimples, he knew she was smiling.

He had found the standard vibration setting. "Hope I don't get too confused while I try to work this ridiculous contraption." He laughed as he settled the length of it against her slit.

She whimpered as he rubbed it along her pussy lips. Then, the beads below the head started spinning against her clitoris. She moaned louder into the muffling tape.

"Close your eyes, it's okay," Luke said. His free hand caressed her creamy thigh. "Just enjoy this."

She nodded, and then her eyes fluttered closed. She focused on her brother and what he was doing with her favorite toy. She felt him push the jelly shaft inside of her and she groaned as her walls opened up to take it.

The beads continued to turn, massaging and causing friction in her slick inner flesh. He slowly pumped the toy into her. The beads tickled her labia and he pulled it in and out and the ears of the bunny stimulated her clitoris.

Luke watched her nostrils flaring with each breath. He leaned over her, sliding his hand over her stomach and up to her bosom. He kneaded her breast and her hard nipple grazed against his palm.

Amy shivered and groaned as the head began gyrating inside of her tunnel, hitting her spongy spot on every rotation. Her muscles ticked every time it stimulated her most sensitive region.

Her brother slowly pumped the toy into her, pressing different combinations of buttons, watching her expression and reactions. He let one go for a minute, and then tried another, trying to find what she liked best. One made her hips roll side to side, another caused her to kick her feet, on another setting her chest lifted from the bed. He base of the shaft vibrated in his hand at varying strengths.

He hit a button, not sure what it did. It made the beads and head turn faster inside of her and the rabbit to vibrate harder against her clit.

She howled against the duct tape and her elbows shook in time with the tics on her legs. She shivered and struggled to breathe. Her fingers and toes clenched tight. Her feet dragged against the sheets, ripping them.

He had found her favorite setting. He grinned and left it where it was, he could tell by her reaction that she liked that one.

Amy felt Luke toy sliding in and out of her and a steady pace. She dug her heels into the bed and lifted her hips to meet the thrusts, digging it inside of her and grinding the bunny against her nub. Prickles of sweat popped up on her forehead as she cried out in pleasure.

She pulled on her restraints and wailed. Her breathing sped up even faster. She dug her head into the pillows and her legs trembled. She shook her head back and forth, and when she did, her sweaty face collected more strands of hair.

His sister had never had a toy used on her by someone else, and it was driving her mad having no control. She would turn it off and start it back up if she was using it, but he just continued to let the pleasure toy send unending sensations to her hyper sensitive nerves.

Her brother continued working the sex toy inside of her. He held it tightly around the base and the strong vibrations started to numb his hand. His rolled her nipple between the fingers of his other hand.

She screamed inaudible words into her gag over and over. She skin around her eyes crinkled as she sealed her eyes closed even tighter. Her body rocked and her chest heaved with the heavy breaths she inhaled from her flaring nostrils.

Luke's hand left her tit and he quickly picked up the cup. He barely held onto the toy anymore, his sister was doing all of the work with her bucking hips, and he could tell that her walls were starting to convulse.

He scooted back a bit and prepared for her climax.

Her body was lashed by a thousand tentacles of pleasure as she worked herself up to the edge of bliss. Her nerves hit overload and then her muscles stiffened up completely.

Her walls gripped onto the toy and Luke felt it push back against his hand. He pulled it out a moment before a hard rush of female ejaculate squirted from her cunt.

He pressed the plastic cup up against her mound and her hot feminine fluids shot into it. She was lost in the drenching pleasure that her orgasm provided to notice what he was doing.

Tremors ran through her body as she rode out her climax. Every fiber in her being twitched and she struggled to catch her breath. Her arms pulled against the tie and her wrists came up, over the top of her rocking head.

Amy's orgasmic haze cleared when she felt a hot liquid drip onto her breasts. She opened her eyes to see her brother pouring a small amount of her fluids onto her, and then lick it up.

He smirked and said, "Now this is a body shot," and then he did the same to her other tit, and then a small streak down her tummy.

His sister giggled. She felt so loved, seeing him enjoy her nectar.

He sat up on his knees and smiled down to her flushed face. He swirled the juice in the cup as he spoke, "You gave me a lot drink, baby sister, everything you had."

She watched with wide eyes as he drank from the cup. Her brother took small sips, savoring every drop of her juices.

Luke licked his lips when he had finished, and then let out a satisfied sigh.

He moved up the bed, and then sat down next to her. "Are you going to be quiet while I fuck you, cause I'd really love to hear your voice," he said as his fingers stroked over the tape.

She nodded.

He carefully pulled up one corner of the gray tape, and peeled it off of her skin as softly as he could. He hadn't been on long, so it didn't hurt too badly. Her clammy skin helped as well. She didn't make a peep as his tugged her flesh. He pulled the wet panties from her mouth, and then she stretched her jaw.

Her brother kissed her lips gently. "Thank you for being such a good girl," he mumbled against her mouth before sitting up.

She smiled. "Anything for you, my love."

He placed his hand on her hip and began turning her over. Amy knew what she wanted and aided in the effort. She got up onto her knees and arched her back down, settling her elbows onto the bed. Her bound wrists rested on the pillows.

She turned her head and watched him as he spread lubricant onto the purple dildo. Then, he moved behind her and smeared more lube onto her rosebud. She squirmed and giggled from the cold sensation. He gently probed her hole, and then withdrew his finger.

Luke stroked himself to hardness as he began working the toy into her asshole. He pressed the tip against her hole and then gently pushed it inside. He was careful and went slowly as her rim spread around the toy, and then sucked it inside.

She gasped as it sank inside of her. Her anal walls stretched to fit its girth. She pushed back onto it and let it fill her up.

"Tell me something, Squirt," Luke said as he worked the dildo inside of her.

"What?" she asked in a heavy exhale. Her mouth stayed open and her jaw pressed into her shoulder. She kept her eyes on him.

"Do you want to fuck Ethan?"

Amy stayed quiet. She bit her lip and nodded. She felt guilty admitting it. She didn't want him to feel that she wanted someone else more than him, because that was not true in the slightest.

"Say that you do," he moaned, his rod had become firm in his hand. "It's my fantasy to see you with someone else. But, I need to know if it's something you want."

"I do," Amy whimpered. "I want to fuck someone else while you're next to me, loving me for being the slut that I am."

He fucked her ass gently with the toy. He left the vibrations off.

"But, it won't be the same with anyone else. I love you. I won't love them," she stuttered her speech. Her oils leaked down her inner thighs. "With them it'll just be sex, it won't be like it is with you. I love you and even..." she paused to gasp as he filled her anus with the dildo. "Even when you're fucking me insanely hard, we are still making love."

Luke smiled. "I know that. But, you'll enjoy it won't you? You'll enjoy fucking someone while I kiss your face and tell you how much I love you."

He pulled the dildo from her, and then quickly smeared lube onto the silver bullet.

"That sounds so amazing. Really it does. To moan into your mouth while someone else is inside of me. I felt it a bit last night while Ethan was between my legs, but someone fucking me will be completely different."

"I felt it too and I loved it. You were so hot while he was doing things to you and I was looking in your eyes. But, we want more don't we, Amy?" He grinned devilishly as he slid the bullet into her ass.

He set the control panel on her back and the cord rested against in crack. He reached over for the cock ring, and then stretched it out before putting it on.

"We do. We want it all and to do it together," she replied with a smile.

"Yes we do."

Amy quickly dropped her head down to push her glasses up on her nose using the back of her hand. Then, she returned her eyes to his.

Her brother positioned himself at her entrance. He teased her for a moment, barely poking his head inside of her before sinking his rigid organ inside of her velvety cunt.

They moaned in unison as they were fully connected again. He held himself inside of her and she rolled her hips, rubbing his cock against her cervix. He was smothered with her heat and silken nectar as he ground his hips against her bum.

Luke reached down and turned the vibration of the cockring on. His member was rapidly becoming thicker and now vibrated inside of her.

"Oh wow," she gasped.

"Just wait," he groaned, gently thrusting into her heavenly pussy.

He turned the dial a couple of notches. The small vibe in her anus buzzed at a medium speed.

"Oh my god," Amy moaned into her shoulder as her muscles twitched. "I told you it would get better."

Luke held her hips and pulled her back into him as he increased his pace a bit. Her cunt was sloppy wet and sloshed her juices around his shaft. He took his time, as both of them were reveling in the sensations of the toys working their magic. He could feel the vibe in her ass through the membrane between her holes. She was in heaven, unable to focus on a single thing at once.

"Tell me something else, Amy," he grunted.

"Anything," she replied eagerly.

"Do you want me to be inside of you while another man is?" His hands ran over the bruised flesh of her ass.

She closed her eyes for a moment before she admitted her fantasy of being double penetrated. Her favorite porn scenes to watch were two guys and a girl.

"Do you, or not? And look at me while you answer." His tone was firm.

She opened her eyes and they locked with his. "Yes," she retorted in a heavy groan. Strands of her mane were plastered on her sticky face.

Her brother grinned, and then pounded into her for a few thrusts. He slowed back down. "Where would you want my cock to be?"

"In my ass," she said, fighting back a wail. Her voice was shaky. "I don't ever want anyone else back there. That's your place and yours alone."

He smiled wider as he growled heavily in his chest. "You know just what to say to me, don't you?"

"Of course I do. You're my big brother. I know you better than anyone else in the world." Her mouth dropped open as he returned to drilling her. She screamed into her shoulder, sinking her teeth into her skin.

"You know that having two cocks inside of you is very, very filthy. That's why you want it so bad, isn't it?"

Her body jolted against his rough thrusts. She clenched her fingers into the pillow and forced herself to speak, "I do. But, I can only be that filthy with you. Only you know how to love me as a filthy slut."

"Fuck yes, I do," her brother roared.

"I can't help it, Luke." Her words were broken up, in time with his spear cramming into her. "I crave to be a nasty slut and only you know how to nurture me."

"You're right, only I can." His fingers dug into her hips, pulling her harder against him. Her ass slapped against his pelvis. "I love you for who you are."

"I love you too," she muffled a scream in her arm.

Suddenly, he pulled out. Amy gasped as he roughly flipped her over onto her back.

Luke shoved his tool back inside of her and pulled her legs back, to get as deep as possible inside of her slippery tunnel. The vibes continued to buzz as he held her ankles in the air and fucked her as hard as he could.

Amy grabbed onto the headboard to keep it from squeaking too loud. Her massive breasts bounced on her chest with every thrust he gave her.

Her brother was intoxicated with lust for his slut, his sister. He stared deep into her eyes as he gave her everything he had. She squealed and whimpered, feeling the friction deep inside of her from his cockhead pounding against her cervix.

Luke buried himself inside of her and dropped down to kiss her. He ground his cock into her depths as her mouth opened for him. They both groaned into each other's mouths as their tongues battled in a war of heavy passion. Their lips quickly got coated in saliva and smacked together. Amy's back arched, pressing her erect nibbles into his chest as she rolled her hips, taking everything she could from him.

1...345678