Luke and Amy Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Goodnight, Amy. Sweet dreams."

"Sweet dreams to you, or maybe naughty ones." She winked. "Goodnight."

He left the room and she closed the door behind him. She knew he would be passed out the moment his head hit the pillow. But, she still waited a few minutes before going to her brother.

Amy sat down on the bed and set an alarm on her phone for a wee hour in the morning, knowing that she would be sleeping next to him. Waiting was agony and her cunt was so wet, her panties were soaked and her fluids were leaking to her thighs.

Amy felt giddy, much like she was the night before the first day of school. The several minutes she waited, she was bouncing in place as she sat on the bed, rubbing her legs together. She considered putting on different panties, in order to surprise Luke, but she wanted him see how soaked her panties were.

When a proper amount of time had passed, she grabbed her phone, and then left the room. She faced the long corridor, leading to the attic stairs. Her steps were light as she walked, tiptoeing around the creaky floorboards.

Luke heard the door open and sat up, on top of several blankets that were a makeshift mattress. He had already put down the blanket that Amy had brought from home to save their grandmother's blankets from getting stained with their sex juices.

He watched lustfully as his sister silently approached him. Her cleavage bounced beneath his old shirt. He grinned, seeing Dick Tracy sway, remembering how often he used to wear the garment.

"Hello, my love," his sister said as she reached him. She nibbled her lip, looking over his bare chest. Her eyes stayed on him as she leaned down to put her phone on the floor.

"Hello, beautiful." He extended his hands. "I missed you."

"I missed you too."

She placed her hands in his and he brought her down into his lap. Her arms wrapped around his shoulders and her legs went around his hips. He held her to him with one arm, pressing her chest into his. His free hand caressed her cheek. Their eyes were locked, both of them savoring the intimate moment.

Luke tucked her hair behind her ear. "It's so nice to have you in my arms again."

"I'm elated to be in your arms." Her fingers ran through his short, soft brown hair.

As cute as she looked in his shirt, he wanted it off of her. He slid his hand beneath it and pushed it up her back. Amy lifted her arms so he could pull off the shirt. Luke tossed it towards his suitcase.

"You were so funny earlier," she muttered as she kissed his neck, "acting like you were grossed out by my tits."

He took his time, feeling every inch of her naked flesh, running his hands over her slowly. "Well, I had to pretend."

"I know, but it was still funny."

Her breasts were his final destination. He reached them and took one of his favorite parts of her into his hands. "Did I sound the least bit convincing?"

She kissed through his beard, loving the feeling of the hair against her mouth. "I thought so. Matthew didn't say anything about it."

Her brother tenderly kneaded her soft flesh while pinching her nipples between his thumbs and forefingers. "You know how much I adore them."

"I do. Just as I adore your body, you adore mine." Amy had begun gently rocking in his lap.

His sister's sweet kisses left a path from one cheek, across his chin, and over the other cheek before her lips met his. Her tongue glided into his mouth and he welcomed her inside. Their kiss wasn't hurried, as they took their time to taste and enjoy the other's mouths.

She ran her hands over his chest, feeling his lean muscles, outlining them with her fingers. His nipples were teased as her finger tips traced them, and then pinched them. He moaned into her mouth and slid one hand around her back, bringing her down harder onto his stiffening member.

Her hand drifted down, lingering on his happy trail before slipping inside of his sweat pants and into his boxers. She wrapped her fingers loosely around his cock. It was his that she truly needed and wanted. Touching it again was divine.

"Luke," she gasped between kisses, "I need you in my mouth." She stroked him at a measured pace, feeling his flesh grow even harder in her hand. Her body grew warmer with each passing second.

"It's all yours," he muttered, and then kissed her hard, groaning into her mouth.

Amy withdrew her hand from his pants before sliding off of his lap. He laid back on the blanket and let her remove his clothing. She sat up on her knees at his hip and lifted his pants and boxers over his erection. Her mouth watered at the sight of his rigid length. The garments only made it down to his knees.

She wrapped her hand around his rod, and then leaned down, nuzzling her cheek against his hot flesh. "I'm starved for you."

He groped her ass through her pajama pants. His eyes were down to her and he could see how much she longed to pleasure him. "Devour my cock. Feed your hunger."

His sister wanted to take her time and tease him with licks, but her needs were too strong. She wrapped her lips around his mushroom head and immediately began suckling. She moaned instantly from tasting his flesh. Her hand worked along his length.

The sensations her warm, wet mouth and hand provided relaxed every muscle in his body. His fingers slipped into the waistband of her PJs. He pulled them down, and then filled his hand with her bare ass. His other hand pushed her hair over to the other side of her head so he could watch her. He sealed his lips tight to keep himself quiet.

Her tongue slithered around his head as her plump lips pushed up and down over the ridge of his cock. His fingers dug into her skin and he held her hair tighter as she worked his most sensitive region over and over. He groaned inside of his chest, letting her know how much he loved what she was doing.

He knew he couldn't be quiet for long, for she was a master cocksucker.

"Amy, stop for a second, please," he whispered in a begging moan.

Her mouth immediately came off of him, and then she looked over. Her voice was concerned, "What's wrong?"

"Nothing. Nothing at all." He took a deep breath. "Let me eat you. It'll keep both of us quiet."

"Oh!" She giggled. "You had me so worried. Of course I will."

The siblings smiled at each other, and then Amy sat up. She dropped down on her butt before taking her pants off the rest of the way. He shuffled his clothes off the rest of the way.

She sat up on her knees, facing him. She slid her thumbs into the thin band of her black g string, tugging at it as she said, "You should know that my panties are so soiled. I've been leaking since I got my massage."

He cupped her pussy. The satin was drenched with her arousal. "My, my." Luke snickered playfully. "What am I going to do with my slutty baby sister?"

"Well, I know a few things you can do," she giggled. "Starting with you eating me and me sucking your beautiful cock, and then you can fuck me."

"Sounds like a perfect plan." His fingers slipped beneath the flimsy satin and found her sticky lips.

Amy shied away into her shoulder and grinned. "Should I take these off?" She tugged on the band again.

Her brother nodded with a grin as he traced her slit. "Yeah, they are just getting in the way. Wouldn't you say?"

"I must agree." She leaned over to kiss his lips gently, and then she straightened back up.

He removed his hand, and then she worked her tiny panties down her thighs. She lifted each knee, and then reached behind her to pull them off before she was able to drop them onto the floor.

Luke pawed at her thigh, asking her to come to him. His sister scooted up, and then turned on her knees. She carefully lifted one leg over his head to mount his face. Her womanhood was open and dripping with arousal inches from his face. He was overwhelmed with her scent and his cock pulsated.

She hovered over him as she positioned herself with her hands next to his thighs. Quickly, she pulled her hair over one shoulder. Her mouth latched onto his helm and she moaned immediately upon tasting him again. She lowered down, offering him her pussy. His hands gripped her lush ass, pulling her down onto his mouth.

The siblings moaned together, showing their love for each other as their tongues manipulated the other. Luke's wet muscle snaked into her oozing cunt and hers swirled around his head.

Amy fought to concentrate while they received and gave simultaneous pleasure. She pushed her mouth down farther and his shaft sank into her throat until her nose was pressed into his balls. Her throat convulsed and she suppressed it as she fed on him.

Her body rocked as she dug his cock into her throat. His tongue flapped and wiggled through her slickness, from her hard clit to her hole, wherever he could reach with her swaying hips. He tried to hold her still, but it was useless effort. Her fluids leaked onto his face and his beard tickled her smooth pussy and thighs.

Her moans onto his rod were strong, vibrating his loins. His were sent straight into her body.

His sister bobbed her head on his length, slurping and sucking. Drool oozed out of corners of her mouth, dripping down his pole, only to be smeared by her lips. He dug his nails into her flesh, holding her in one place for a few moments so he could wildly flap his tongue against her engorged nub.

Her legs quaked and she closed her eyes tight. She wanted to scream out in ecstasy, but her groans were muffled by his dick.

Luke was engrossed by her pussy. Her smooth and sticky lips, her slick pink flesh, her scent, and the taste of her fluids all fed his addiction to her sex.

He loosened his grip and flattened out his tongue, allowing her to grind herself against it where she wanted to feel it. Her hips gyrated over his mouth, rubbing his tongue over her clitoris, back and forth, faster and faster until her feet involuntarily began kicking the floor. He pushed her forward, causing her to completely swallow him. His tongue found her cunt again and he plunged it inside.

Amy's tongue fluttered against his cock that was hidden behind her lips as she suctioned him. She steadied herself on one hand and moved the other to his sac. Her hand massaged his balls, tugging on them.

His tongue darted in and out of her tunnel, licking and tasting his sister's inner flesh. Her juices continued to drip down his face as they moaned their lust for each other onto each other's sex organs.

She pulled her mouth up and off, sucking hard until her lips came off with a pop. She spit her spittle onto his tool, and then smeared the silken lubricant with her fist while gasping for breath. It took everything out of her not to wail and howl with pleasure form her brother's tongue buried inside of her.

Her voice came out shaky, "Oh my goodness, your tongue is incredible."

"Thank you," he groaned between her thighs. "Your mouth is amazing."

She continued stroking his erection as she dove down the take his balls into her hungry mouth. His sister acknowledged his compliment with a grunt that reverberated into his scrotum.

Luke followed her body with his mouth, never leaving her pussy. He suckled her nectar from its source as she serviced the home for his seed. Her hand flew up and down his member right next to her face. Her brother growled as she jerked him and fed on his sac.

Both of their bodies had gained fine layers of sweat as they laid on top of each other. Their skin stuck together and her nipples pressed against his abdomen. The moonlight filtering in through the small window gave the intertwined sibling lovers a gentle glow. The cool room had become humid with arousal in the air.

Amy gently pressed his member down towards his stomach. Her tongue attacked the web of veins along the underside of his shaft. When she needed to moan, she pressed her lips against his flesh to quiet herself.

"Luke use your fingers please, I need to give you my orgasm," she panted, and then engulfed his tool behind her lips and straight into her throat.

"Fuck yes," he grunted in response to the talents of her mouth and her words.

Her brother gripped her hips and lifted her off of his face. He eyed her sopping sex for a moment before moving his hand under her. He hastily slid two of his digits into her hole.

She rocked on top of him, digging his cock the depths of her throat and his fingers into her cunt. When her mouth was stuffed with his flesh, his fingers barely poked into her cunt. Then, she pushed back onto his curled fingers, bringing her lips up to his ridge.

Luke covered his mouth with his free hand to silence himself, knowing he was getting close. His grunts and groans got heavier with each bob of her head. His saliva stained organ thickened and throbbed between her lips.

"Oh fuck, fucking," Amy mumbled around his thickness. Her glasses were about to fall off of her face and she couldn't have cared less.

She was desperate to keep working her mouth on him, but as the heat in her body became overwhelming, all she could do was hold his shaft in her mouth as her body naturally moved, indulging both of their needs to reach climax. Before she lost complete control, she pressed her fingertips against his taint, massaging his prostate from the outside.

Amy forced herself not to scream as her pent up orgasm was ready to be released. Her body gave in to the carnal delight it craved and her orgasm rained down upon her. Amy felt nothing but overpowering heat throughout her being. Every muscle stiffened up, and then her fluids rushed from her.

He ripped his fingers out of her cunt and shoved her down onto his mouth. Her juices squirted into his waiting mouth, quickly over flowing it. He let go of her and let the rest of her spurting nectar drench his chin and neck.

She came to as her body violently shuddered. His erection was still in her mouth and she suckled it with all of the intensity that she could muster in her state. Her nostrils flared as she struggled for breaths with her mouth full.

Having her squirt on his face had brought him near his peak already. His thighs tensed up and quaked as she worked him and massaged his prostate, rubbing her fingers in circles behind his sac. He pulled her back down onto his face and groaned into her body as every nerve in his body lit up and became inflamed.

She latched her mouth onto his head, her lips just below his ridge. She suckled him and worked her free hand around his pole, milking him of his seed. She was given it and volleys of his spunk coated her mouth. Amy swallowed immediately, drinking from his fountain.

His sister rolled off of him and collapsed down on the blankets. "Wow," she muttered, "I'm going to need a second after that." She wiped the sweat from her face.

"Me too," Luke sighed happily. "But, I need to kiss you first."

She giggled as he lifted his body and turned around so they are facing the same way. He leaned over her and attacked her with passionate kisses. They tasted each other on the other's tongues. She smelled herself on him as they made out.

He broke the kiss and brought her into his nook. Both of their pulses were still racing as they cuddled together. Amy kissed his upper chest and rubbed his stomach. His hand lazily ran along her back.

"Tell me what happened with Matthew." Her brother trailed kisses on her forehead.

"Well, when I went back in the room, I told him was a one-time thing and he promised not to tell anyone."

His tender kisses covered her hairline.

Amy continued, "Then, I knelt between his legs, much like I was when I let him touch my tits before we went to talk outside."

"Go on," Luke said with a grin.

"There isn't much to tell really. I pushed his pants down and teased him a little with light touches." Her hand drifted down to his happy tail and she grazed her nails through the soft hairs. "Then, I started stroking him. I did it topless and let him touch my tits and eventually suck my nipples."

"I bet he loved your tits, didn't he?"

"Oh yes, very much so." She giggled for a moment. "I used that move you love, with my hand cupped over your head. He really liked that one."

Her brother chuckled, "I'm sure he did."

"That was pretty much it. I kept my PJ pants on and he came on my stomach, as you noticed."

"Did he kiss you?"

"No, darling. He never even tried. If he did, I would have told him to stop."

"Why would you tell him to stop?"

"When he kissed me at the reception, you remember what I said, right?"

Luke nodded, continuing to kiss her forehead and hair.

Her hand drifted down and rubbed his pelvis. The sides of her fingers teased the base of his cock. "Also, kissing is much more intimate than anything else. Even more than sex. I can't really explain it, but it is. Does that make sense?"

"Perfect sense." He held her tighter to him and smiled.

"And well, I just didn't want to kiss him. I enjoyed doing what I did and I know he did too. But, I was already wishing you were there, and that would have just been too much."

Her brother nudged her chin up so he could look into her matching blue eyes. "I love you, Amy."

"I love you too." She smiled and kissed him, lingering on his lips. Her words came out against his lips, "These are the only lips I want to kiss."

The siblings traded tongues and explored each other's mouths for several minutes. Amy rested her leg between his legs and softly ground her womanhood against his thigh, heating herself up again. Her fingers trailed along his length and down to his sac, and then back up again, until he was fully erect once more.

She closed her palm around his organ and mumbled between kisses, "Do you want to fuck your baby sister?"

"Nothing in the world sounds better."

The kiss broke off with several little pecks, and then they nuzzled their noses together.

"How would you like to take me?" Amy asked.

He looked around the attic for a second, eying the rafters that went horizontally across the vaulted ceiling. His eyes returned to hers and he said, "Stand up."

His sister hopped up to her feet without a second thought. Luke grabbed her phone that was on the floor next to the blankets so they wouldn't step on it. He handed it to her and she thanked him with a smile before placing it on the windowsill.

He stood up and took her hand. Amy followed him for a few steps with a curious look on her face. She pushed her glasses up on her nose. He stopped in the middle of the room. She waited while he stretched up on his tip toes to look over the beam.

When he didn't see any nails sticking out that would hurt her, he held onto her hips and lifted her up. "Hold onto the beam."

Amy wrapped her hands around the wood and grinned at her brother.

"Can you keep your grip on there?" He asked as her as he got a better hold of her ass with one hand.

Her legs came around his hips. "Yeah, I should be fine."

"Good, I want you to be safe." He kissed her softly as he took his cock in his hand.

The siblings looked in each other's eyes as he filled her extremely tight tunnel with his organ. They gasped in unison as they were joined. His hand returned to her ass and he pushed every inch of his length inside of her, being enveloped by her wet heat.

"I'm only complete when you're inside me," Amy whispered a moan.

"I'm only complete when I'm in you."

Luke's thrusts started gentle, each time rubbing his cock against her cervix before withdrawing himself. They both savored the sensations of the slick friction their genitals provided. Their eyes stayed connected and they gasped for breath together.

His fingers dug into her fleshy bum just as his cockhead dug inside of her velvety tunnel. Her breasts bounced on her chest as his rhythm increased steadily. He worked her open for him as his pace sped up and gained strength.

Amy bit down hard on her lip to fight back her moans. "I can't wait till we have the house to ourselves tomorrow. I want you to make me scream so loud and so long that I'm hoarse for days."