Making Changes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Claire smiled as she finished her cigarette. "Are you serious?" She exhaled the last of the smoke and said, "Okay, this is some kind of set up, isn't it? Who put you up to this?" She thought for a moment then realized that at this time of year it would be virtually impossible to set something like up. She gave up on that tact and said, "Look, I know you're just mocking me. All of my friends who don't smoke give me endless grief, too. No one thinks smoking is sexy. I should know. I've been shot down by half a dozen cute guys in the last three years once they found out I smoke. So I either date other smokers—which means I won't be able to quit—or I just don't go out. Mostly, I don't go out. This really sucks, you know? And the worst things is, I really like to smoke. I don't want to quit, I can just see the handwriting on the wall. If I don't quit, I'm never gonna find a really great guy to marry and settle down with and I do want kids and all. that. Not right away or anything mind you but someday for sure."

"I can't control what you think about me or what I just told you, Claire. I can only be honest with you and the rest is up to you. I meant what I just said and I certainly don't see you as any kind of pariah. I see an incredibly beautiful girl who may very well be the sexiest woman I've ever met."

Her tone softened when she said, "Well, then...thank you. That really did sound sincere and I'll just have to trust you that you really did mean it. I'm not sure why but I do believe you. And...it was really very nice to hear." Claire looked out into the courtyard and said kind of absent-mindedly, "I don't get many sincere compliments. Most of the ones I do get come from guys who are only interested in one thing and that means they're most definitely not sincere. They hate that I smoke but they're willing to put up with it if..."

"If you put out?" I said kindly finishing her sentence.

"Exactly," Claire said. "I'm no prude or anything. I like sex. But I'm just so over guys who think they can pretend to like me to just have sex. So thank you for being so sweet. But I'm sure your wife would take exception to me being the sexiest girl you know."

I smiled and said, "She might but it wouldn't make what I said any less true."

I opened the door for Claire and we stepped back inside. She turned to me and said, "I've gotta get to class, Cal, but it was really nice seeing you again."

"Maybe we can do this again some time?" I said hopefully.

"Well...maybe. Minus the staring though, okay?" she teased.

I feigned a huge scowl and said, "Sorry. No can do. If we do this again, I'm gonna stare. And like you, I won't apologize for what I do." That made Claire laugh. "I yam what I yam and I thinks cute girls who smoke are the sexiest women on earth so if it's just coffee, I might possibly be able to keep my eyes off of you—some of the time. But if you have a cigarette, you can fugedabowdit."

Claire laughed again. This time it was at my lame attempt to do the New Jersey/Philadelphia accent thing. "You're too funny. I love a guy who can make me laugh." She paused and added, "And I still think you're really cute. Oh, and for the record, I honestly didn't mind you staring at me now that I know why. In fact, had I known then what I know now, I'd have probably started smoking during my sophomore year." Her eyes and her smile sparkled as she said that. Another brief pause and then a kind of forlorn look. She sighed and said, "You know, it really is true. All the good ones are taken."

We were standing face to face and I decided to see if I could hug Claire goodbye. "It was good seeing you, too, Claire," I said. I opened my arms and tilted my head indicating that 'come here you' kind of look. She initially hesitated for a brief moment then moved closer to let me take her in my arms. I was pleased when she hugged me back. The smell of the smoke mingled with her perfume and shampoo was killer. I didn't want to let go but anything more than a friendly hug would not be well received so I loosened my hold and smiled as she stepped back.

"Take care," I said.

"You, too, Cal. Bye." I watched Claire's perfect, tight little ass walk away and found myself fantasizing yet again. This time I sighed.

That evening after dinner Kate and I finished clearing the table and she said, "I'm dying for a cigarette. Let's go outside, okay?"

I finished scraping off my plate and followed her outside. She was wearing this very sexy lavender rib-knit sleeveless top and a white skirt with high-heeled sandals. The pearl necklace was also a very classy touch for the perfect office look.

We sat outside and Kate got ready to light a cigarette when she leaned toward me and said, "You know no one can see us out here." She took two very quick inhales before exhaling a long, thick stream of blue smoke.

"What's your point?" I said with a teasing tone.

"Kate stood up and stood next to me. My point is I didn't wear any panties to work today and I could easily slide right down onto your cock if you'd get it out for me. Then I could really enjoy smoking my cigarette while you fuck me." She lifted up her skirt to show me her freshly shaved pussy. "See? No panties. So..."

I unzipped my pants and whipped out Mr. Happy who was very glad to see Kate's slippery-looking slit. Kate raised her left leg and swung it over me. I held onto my cock as she found the sweet spot and slid down its entire length without backing up once.

"Oh, god! Oh, fuck. Now that's more like it," she moaned. Her cute little tits were right in my face and she was leaning down so I could smell the deliciousness of her smoky mouth. "Do you like my sweater, baby? she asked as she ground hard on my cock.

"I love it," I said as I also groaned with pleasure.

She took two more long, deep, back-to-back hits and held the smoke in her lungs as long as she could hold it. "Does it turn you on when I smoke for you?" she said in the sexiest voice.

I buried my head in her boobs and moaned that it did. "Does someone wanna cum inside his slutty wife?" Kate said.

"Not yet. Hold still for a minute, okay?" I begged panting for breath.

"But I don't wanna hold still. That doesn't feel good. I can't push my clit against your cock when I do that. I wanna push hard—like this." Kate was merciless as she kept grinding her pussy against me.

"Honey. Stop. Please. Just for a minute. I want to ask you something," I managed to say.

"Mmmm. Sounds serious. What is it you want to tell me about in the middle of fucking me in my pretty new sweater while I smoke for you?" She was making this very difficult.

Kate took three long hits in a row and finished her cigarette down to the filter. "Mmmm. I fucking love to smoke," she said as she started grinding again.

"Stop, goddammit!" I said.

I heard Kate's breathing quicken after a short gasp. "What will you do to me if I don't stop?" she whimpered.

"I won't let you wear the handcuffs again for a month." Kate whimpered only this time it was a pouty whimper.

"That's not fair. That's so mean. What else would you do to your whore of a wife?" she teased.

"I won't let you have the new ball gag I bought you today."

Kate wrapped her arms around me burying her head in her perfume-scented sweater. "Then I promise to be a good girl and stop grinding my pussy on your big, fat, beautiful cock, okay?"

She sat perfectly still then whispered in my ear, "So what do you want to tell me, sweetheart?"

I lifted my head and said quietly, "I've decided what I want for my birthday."

Kate rubbed her boobs in my face and said, "Mmm. I can't wait to hear this. What is it the birthday boy wants his hot, smoking wife to do to him this year?" She ground her pussy around 2-3 times as she said that.

"Jesus. Stop already. I can't take any more."

"Mmmm. I know. And I like that. I like bringing you to the edge. Sometimes I like being in control, too. Did you know that?"

"Fuuuuck..." I moaned.

"Okay. I really will be good this time. Tell me what you want, honey."

"You sure you're ready to hear this?" I panted.

"Mmmm. Very sure. I'm so hot and so wet for you. I can't wait to find out what you're planning to do with me."

I reached up and stroked her hair as she looked down into my eyes and smiled. "You are so fucking handsome," she purred. "I love you so much."

"Kate?"

"Yes, baby?" she said. I felt her grind a little more on me. "Ooops. I was a bad girl again. I'm a slut and a liar, aren't I? Okay, so tell me. Please."

My heart was beating out of my chest in anticipation of how she might react. I swallowed hard and said to her, "How would you like to actually be my little slut?"

Kate pulled me closer and said, "I already am your slut. I'm a dirty little whore who does very bad things like going to work without panties and fucking her husband outside and saying really bad things 'fuck my goddamn pussy' and..."

"No, honey. I mean, how would you actually like to do something that would really make you a whore? Something that would hugely turn me on to watch?"

Kate sat back and looked down on me. I couldn't tell by the look on her face what she was thinking. Was she angry? Was she excited? Was she confused.

"Can you tell me more about this because I'm not exactly sure what you have in mind." I felt her grind hard on me again and she kept grinding until I groaned loudly again. "Oh, god—stop!" I told her again.

Kate slowed down but didn't stop. "Mmmm. It seems like someone is very excited about this idea. I think he should tell his wife all about it or else she's going to make him cum inside her pussy."

She clearly wasn't mad. At least not yet. So far, so good. At least it seemed that way.

"I was looking into other um—intimate—things couples do this morning to try and find something that would be really special for me...and for you."

"Mmm. You thought about me, too? You wanted me to happy on your birthday? I like that very much." More grinding.

"Jesus! Stop moving already!" Kate moaned then pouted again as she sat still. "Thank you. So I found something called cuckolding. Have you ever heard of it?"

More grinding. "Uh, uh," Kate moaned. "Tell me all about cuckolding."

I put my hands on her waist and pulled down forcing her to sit still. "Oooh. I like it when you're rough with me. Did you know that?" she whispered.

"What the fuck is going on with you today?" I said but in a good way.

"I'm just a dirty whore," she said. "I can't help myself when it comes to getting fucked by my handsome husband who's turned me into his little slut. So...cuckolding. Tell me more, please."

"Well, it means several things but only one of them interests me," I began.

More grinding. "Stop it, Kate. For the love of Christ you're gonna make me fucking cum and I'm not ready yet."

"Oh, I'm sorry, sweetie. I forgot I'm supposed to sit still. Go ahead. Tell me."

"I watched a video on a porn channel after you went to work and it was as close as I could find to what I want to do on my birthday. Or rather, what I want you to do while I watch."

Kate's body tensed and I could feel her getting ready to orgasm. "Oh, fuck!" she screamed. As she shuddered she managed to grunt out, "I...came home for lunch and...checked your browsing...history. I...I watched the video and it...oh, FUCK!!" She came so hard I thought she might squeeze my cock off at the base. She collapsed in my arms then said, "You didn't cum yet, did you? I can fix that."

She stood up and pulled a small rug in front of my feet. "I didn't finish telling you..."

She grabbed my cock, still soaked with her pussy juice, and began sucking me off. After every couple of strokes she'd lift up and talk. "I told you...I watched it, too." She took me in her mouth and bobbed up and down several more times. "And...it made me so hot...I changed into this...and went back to work...without my panties." More sucking of the tip and then she deep-throated me. After she gagged, she gasped for aid and said, "I'd love for you to...watch me get fucked by...another man." She immediately went back to work using her lips, tongue and hands.

In less than 30 seconds, I shot the biggest load of cum into her mouth I could ever remember firing off. "FUCK!!" I shouted. "Jesus Fucking Christ that feels so fucking GOOD!"

Kate displayed the mouthful of cum then happily gulped it down. "Mmmm. I won't be able to do that for you, though, will I?" she teased.

She lit another cigarette and sat on my lap after removing her skirt so it wouldn't get messy. "You didn't even notice I changed clothes from this morning," she said as inhaled deeply.

"No, sorry. I didn't."

"That's okay," she said as she took another very long drag. "After I watched the video, I got so excited thinking that might be what you wanted for your birthday that I laid in bed and masturbated thinking about it until I came twice. Then I changed into this sweater for you and went to work without my panties so I could feel slutty thinking about you watching me get fucked. The actual sex part isn't what excites me, though. It's thinking about how bad you're getting turned on and how excited you are about me doing this for you. That's what got me so fucking horny. All I could think about was how much you were going to love watching me do this for you. Your excitement growing with the anticipation of me taking his cock as you stand next to me and watch me moan and beg for him to fuck me. I was so turned on all day I couldn't wait to get home and have you fuck me just like this."

That explained why Kate was even hornier than usual. She not only wasn't upset, she was excited about doing this. I felt myself getting hard again. "I'm relieved because I wasn't sure how you'd react. I can tell you, though, I did not expect this. Wow! That was amazing."

"I kinda liked it, too," Kate said sweetly.

"So the video wasn't exactly what I have in mind. As I said, it was as close as I could find to my own personal fantasy. I was hoping for something more than just having sex with some guy."

Kate exhaled another long stream of smoke and said, "What else are you wanting, honey?"

I told her about the date scenario and how I'd be either across the room, in the back seat or at a nearby table just watching the whole time. In the bedroom, I'd be moving around watching from different angles and maybe even kiss her at the moment his cock slid inside of her pussy. "And I definitely want you to wear your wedding ring. That is another huge turn on for me. Is that too much?" I asked hopefully.

"I'm not sure. I mean, I guess as long as we didn't run into Jim or Richard or one of our clients who knows I'm your wife, it would probably be okay. Other than that, I think I can do this for you."

"Is there anything about it that really makes you uncomfortable?"

"Other than someone I know seeing me, nothing about it bothers me. In fact, it sounds really exciting. I mean, like I said, the main thing for me is knowing how turned on you'll be. That's the only reason I'd agree to do this."

"Are you sure that's the only reason?" I asked.

Kate looked flustered. "Well, of course I'm sure. Why wouldn't I be sure, honey?" she asked.

"Are you sure you're not just a little bit excited about actually becoming a whore?"

Kate bit her lip and closed her eyes. "Oh, god," she moaned. "How can you know every single thing I'm thinking? Is it really that obvious?" she said as she finished her cigarette.

"I wasn't 100% sure but I was pretty sure that was a part of it."

She turned her head down and looked at me and said, "I love you more than anything in the world and I would never do anything to make you not love me. I really am excited about doing this and my excitement scares me a little. Are you really okay with this crazy need I have to actually be...a slut?"

I pulled her close and kissed her and said, "Are you okay with how I feel about wanting my wife to smoke and wear sweaters all the time?"

"Mmmm. Okay. Point taken. That makes feel much better. I just can't bear the thought of you looking at me differently...after."

"Well, you know you'll actually BE a slut then, right?" I teased. Kate was waiting for me to finish. "But being married to a slut is a huge turn on for me so I can't wait to see you...after."

"I'm so glad," she said as she put her arms around me. "So do you know who my date will be yet?" she asked.

"I don't. In fact, I haven't even thought about it because this just hit me today. I guess I should ask what kind of preference you have in men—who aren't me." I smiled at Kate and she kissed me passionately.

"Hmmm. Well, I haven't thought about anyone but you since we met..."

I interrupted and said, "Then think back to before that. What kind of guy interested you? Or did you have a 'type' in mind?"

"Well, let me see. I did have a bit of a crush on one of the OB-GYN doctors in Beaufort. Other than that, I really can't think of anyone else. I spent so much time in crisis mode with Andy, I never time or any interest to think about other men. Does that help?" she asked.

"Tell me about this doctor. Age, height, weight, hair color, and whatever else you can remember."

"He was maybe 45 or so? I'm not really sure. He had dark hair with some gray around the temples. He was maybe 6 feet or so. I'm not sure how much he weighed but he was heavy and he wasn't thin. Just average."

"So you like DO like the older guys!" I said teasingly.

"Hon-ney! I do not! I love you and only you. I do not have a thing for older guys."

"So you have a thing for younger guys!" I continued teasing even more.

Kate seemed flustered again. "I dunno. I mean, you're young and I love you so I guess...maybe...but I don't think about that kind of thing." I felt like I'd hit some kind of sore spot of maybe some secret place.

"You like young guys, don't you?" I said pouring on the heat.

"Well...maybe," Kate said. I could sense her breathing getting faster.

"I think I'm onto something here. I think you have a fantasy of your own you've never told me about. Is there?" I said taunting her to tell me.

"Maybe..." Kate said again.

"There IS, isn't there! Shame on you, Katie Kate! You like young boys, don't you?"

Kate was squirming on my lap. "I might think younger guys who are attractive...sometimes."

"Just...sometimes? Don't lie to me, sweetie. Tell me what you fantasize about. How young do you like them? Come on. Tell me. Don't hold back."

"You're such a bastard when you're like this," she said feigning anger. "I don't know how young I like. Your age, I guess."

"That's not very definitive, my dear," I said as I slid my hand between her legs until my hand met her pussy. "And I don't think it's the whole truth and nothing but the truth. But you're going to tell me, one way or the other."

"Stop that!" Kate said. "This isn't funny." I started gently rubbing her clit. "I mean it! Don't...do...that...or else..."

"Or else what?" I said as I increased the pressure on her love button.

Kate closed her eyes and bit her lip again. I managed to slide two fingers inside of her. She was still soaking wet. "Mmm. Someone's pussy is very wet," I said. "Does this feel good?" It was now my turn to be in control.

"Yesss," she moaned.

"So tell me how young you like your men," I said as I removed my fingers and used her own juices to lube her clit. "Twenty-one?"

Kate gasped and nodded, "Yessss... Oh, fuck..."

"Good girl," I said as I alternated between pressing hard and on-so-gently. "How about twenty?"

"Ffffuck... Oh, ssshit... Yessss."

"Doesn't it feel good to be honest with your husband? Your husband who's going to let you have a very young, very hard cock in your pussy? Your husband who will let you actually BE a slut and still love you just as much?"

Kate tensed again and I stopped touching her. "Uh, uh. Oh, no you don't. We're not done yet, are we?" I said.