Making the Grade Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'd love that. At least I think I'd love that. Even talking about this kind of thing is very difficult for me. I'm such a prude, you know? I want to try all these new things and yet I'm afraid I'm going to scare you off or scare myself before we even...well, you know. I also want to say I love that you're here and I love how you make me feel."

"How do I make you feel, honey?"

Laura smiled that smile. "Calling me 'honey' just sent this amazing bolt of feeling through me that I very much liked and hope to feel often with you. Cal. You make me feel...beautiful. Wanted. Needed. Cared for. Safe. And...and...horny." Laura laughed nervously when she said the last word. I was pretty sure she was even blushing a little bit. "So you see, I'm not a virgin in the most technical sense, but in pretty much every other way, I guess I really am. I mean, I've never even said 'horny' to a man I like before. How pathetic is that?"

I was amazed at how repressed Mormon women seemed to be. I wondered if all of them were like this or if I'd just run into two "prudes" who wanted to break free from the shackles of sexual repression and restraint. "It's not pathetic at all. If anything, it makes a guy like me feel relieved that while he may be clueless, the woman he lov...cares about...may not realize that he is."

Laura's eyes wear clearly tearing up. "I don't want your pity, you know. I made my bed so to speak for the last 20 years and I accept responsibility for it. So I'm not complaining. I just need you to know how I feel and where I'm coming from. That said, I'm so glad I found you, Cal. I can't tell you how sad and how lonely I've been this last year. You make me feel alive again and you make me so happy."

We kissed again and held one another for a good like while. I loved not only the softness of her sweater and how it showed off her beautiful breasts but also the scent of her perfume and the way she seemed to seek out my cock with her body and push against it. I couldn't wait for dessert!

Now I knew what smelled so good! Laura had made lasagna with garlic bread. We each had a glass of red wine with the pasta. "My hope was that you'd enjoy this and that we'd both have garlic breath so neither of us would notice," she said in a playful, upbeat way.

"Lasagna is one of my all-time favorites and it's delicious." I paused briefly then said, "And you look delicious, too, by the way," I added.

Laura actually did blush this time. "You see what you do to me? I'm 42 years old and I'm reacting like I'm in junior high."

I smiled and told her, "No one knows but us and I'll never tell. Speaking of 'telling' I want you to tell me more about your fantasy of 'being told what to do.' And please, don't hold anything back. I very much want to know how you feel and I promise I won't laugh or tease. Okay?"

Laura took a deep breath and said, "Okay. I'll try and explain this, but it's so new to me and I'm so uninformed about such things that it might not make a lot of sense." Another short pause, "Okay, here goes. I was never really, truly in love with my husband. I guess I thought I was early on but it was obvious from right after the honeymoon that I wasn't very important to him. He wasn't mean to me, per se. He just never took any real interest in me. We only had sex when he wanted it and that consisted of some brief kissing, my stroking him with my hand and then him getting on top and 'doing it' until he was satisfied. I was so young and inexperienced I didn't know that's not how sex was supposed to be. You know, where the man has an orgasm and the wife settles for meeting his needs. I was frustrated for years but the thought of telling someone any of this seemed worse than living with it so I basically just 'suffered in silence.' Then when I found out he cheated on me, the whole house of cards came tumbling down. I was SO angry and hurt. I made him move out of the bedroom immediately. Then I was sad and depressed. I even blamed myself for several months. Then one day it hit me. It isn't me. It's him! It was so liberating to finally understand that and to think there's someone better out there!" Laura looked down for a moment then back up at me then said quietly, "Like you." I smiled at her then she continued. "I told him I wanted a divorce and I wanted him out of the house the next day. Since then, I've been trying to sort through all of this even as these 'feelings' have arisen in me."

"What kind of feelings?" I asked.

"That's the hard part. Ending things with him became easy. But these new...feelings. New—needs. New-desires. New—wants. But I also realized I'm not a one-night-stand kind of girl. I need someone with whom I feel very safe. Someone with whom I can share these things and not feel ashamed. Lastly, I also need someone I'm very attracted to. And then came you. As I began to fantasize about you, I moved from just daydreaming to..."

Laura couldn't even say the word "masturbation" so I said it for her. "Masturbating?"

"Yes. Initially, I imagined typically romantic things like you asking me out, bringing me flowers, or taking me somewhere special. But then...but then, my fantasies began to change. I wasn't exactly sure what was going on and I'm still not, but maybe I can give you an example." Laura was still uncomfortable but it seemed as though this was getting easier for her if only just the slightest bit so.

"I was imagining a weekend in a romantic getaway up in the mountains. We had a remote little cabin all to ourselves. You were out chopping wood for the fireplace and you saw me watching you through the window. I was only wearing one of your shirts—sorry, I didn't know it should be a sweater—and I was...touching myself and didn't think you could tell. In few minutes later you brought a load of firewood inside, dumped in by the fireplace and turned toward me. You stared at me like you were reading my mind and said very firmly, 'Did you enjoy the view?' I was horrified that you knew I was fantasizing about you when you suddenly seemed to change and said demandingly, 'Take off your clothes, sit down right there and play with yourself. I want to watch.' The way you took charge and basically ordered me to do what you wanted almost made me orgasm. In fact, when I'm...masturbating...and fantasizing about you, I wait until I'm almost ready to cum and then I imagine you ordering me to do something...sexual for you."

"Such as?" I asked probing her most intimate thoughts. Laura was now uncomfortable again. That much was obvious. "Tell me. Now."

Laura seemed to shudder. "Like that. That is what I dream about. That is what I want. In my fantasy, you order me onto my knees and tell me to...you know..."

"Suck my cock?" I said filling in another blank.

"Yes. Or something similar. I don't really understand this but it excites me—terribly. It's as though I'm doing something...forbidden. Like it's almost...evil maybe? I'm so sorry. This has to sound really crazy to you. Do you want some more lasagna?" Laura asked trying to change the subject.

"Is there a cardigan with the sweater you're wearing?" I said ignoring her question.

"Is there a cardigan? Yes, there is. Why do you ask?" Laura looked genuinely puzzled as though this was such a non sequitur it made no sense.

"Go put it on," I said firmly.

Laura looked momentarily stunned and then she understood. "Oh. Okay. I will. Just a moment, okay?" She went to stand up.

"Sit down," I said. She complied immediately. "You're going to take off your sweater and bra and return wearing just the cardigan. Take nothing else off. Do you understand?"

Laura's breathing told me she was excited and possibly even a bit afraid. My instincts told me she wasn't afraid of me but rather of this. Her fantasy being realized right here, right now. That it was actually coming true. She nodded. "When you return, you will act as though this is the way every woman dresses for dinner—that it is the norm. You won't speak of it or acknowledge it. We will spend the rest of the evening that way or until I tell you otherwise. Additionally, you will periodically pull one side of the sweater back in a very unobtrusive, very casual manner to fully expose on of your boobs as though you're moving hair away from your eyes. Draw no attention to it. Simply do that—often. Is that clear, too?"

"Yes. Very clear. May I be excused now?" Laura asked demurely.

"You're excused. Don't be long."

"I won't," she assured me.

"That's not acceptable," I said. "The proper answer is 'yes, sir.' Try that again."

Her voice trembled as she said, "Yes, sir."

"Laura?" I asked as she stepped away from the table.

"Yes, sir?" she replied without looking back.

"Is this close to what you're looking for?"

She didn't look me. She simply replied, "I'm literally trembling with excitement and my...pussy...is soaking wet. This is perfect. Thank you for understanding—sir."

"Then hurry. I don't like to be kept waiting."

Laura moved very quickly toward the other end of the house. I checked watch and noticed she was back in less than two minutes. I noticed her hair wasn't perfect as though she'd tried to smooth it down with her hand rather than brush it out.

She came in wearing just the cashmere cardigan as I'd told her to do. As she sat down her eyes met mine as she gently slid her left hand down the button edge of the sweater to pull that side away from her breast. "So, did you want some more lasagna?" she asked as she tried to control her breathing.

"Yes, please. And some more wine."

Laura stood up, came around to my side of the table, and grabbed the spatula to set another piece of lasagna on my plate. As she poured more wine she again subtly pulled back her sweater and maneuvered herself so that her right nipple was just inches from my face. "Is this all you wanted, sir?" Laura asked. I could see her body shivering with anticipation wondering what I might say or do next.

"No. That's not all. Hand me the spatula then step back." She did. I turned my chair to face her and said forcefully, "Turn around and grab hold of your ankles." Once Laura was bent over, I stood up and caressed her beautiful ass which was still covered with the black skirt. I unzipped in and let it fall to the floor. Again, I caressed her buttocks through the silky black panties.

"Do you know why you're being punished, Laura?"

"No, sir."

"Did you brush your hair out before you came back?"

Laura's breathing was heavy as she held her position.

"You should have known better. Because this is your first offense, your punishment won't be severe. But don't let there be a second. Do you understand?"

"I do, sir. I was in a hurry to get back to you and..."

I popped her ass with the spatula without warning, hard enough to sting but not leave a bruise. Laura winced but said nothing.

"I'm going to give you an opportunity to make this right. Stand up and turn around."

Laura did so. Her eyes had a look I'd never seen before. It was as though she was strangely happy beyond words and that made me very happy.

I pulled my chair around, unbuckled me pants, then dropped them to the floor. "Get on your knees and suck my cock. Right now. And don't take your eyes off of mine."

Laura fell to her knees on the hardwood floor without breaking eye contact. I sat up slightly so she remove my boxers. At no point did her eyes stray from mine as she pulled my pants and shorts down.

"Take one hand and place it under my balls and cup them." She complied instantly. "Now use your other hand to stroke my cock." Again, instant obedience.

"Now slide your wet lips onto my cock and take it into your mouth. The key to pleasure here is taking it as deeply as you can. Gagging is acceptable. Quitting due to discomfort is not. Nod if you understand."

Laura's beautiful head bobbed up and down as her hand guided my throbbing dick into her mouth. Her red lips encircled it perfectly as she took it deeper and deeper into her mouth. "Slowly at first, Laura." I moaned with pleasure. I was mesmerized with how she never took her eyes off of mine even as she slowly made her way up and down my shaft. "Use your tongue more and pay special attention to the tip," I directed her.

"Yes, sir," I heard her say as the head of my cock popped briefly out of her mouth. I let her gain some experience with her hands and mouth for another couple of minutes before telling her, "Now put your hands behind your back and give me pure head."

"Next time I'll bring a pair of handcuffs with me—if you're a good girl. Would you like that?"

Laura was furiously trying to both suck my cock and nod her head. I could hear noises that indicated she was trying to tell me 'yes.'

"Stop," I commanded. "Go sit down."

"I'm so sorry. Did I do something..." Laura began.

"I didn't tell you to speak. I told you to sit down." She did.

"Lift up your skirt and remove your panties. Then finger yourself until you orgasm. And do NOT be silent. I want to know when something feels good to you. When it does, I expect you to be very vocal. Is that clear?"

"Very clear, sir," Laura said as she removed her panties.

"Spread your legs wide so I can see your pussy." Laura leaned back and did as I instructed her.

Her fingers were soon as wet as her pussy. She was sliding two of them in and out while using her other hand to diddle her clit. Her moans were soft at first but clear and distinct. As her excitement grew so did the volume of her voice. "Mmmmmm!! Ohhhhh!! Yes!!" The sounds of her sloppy wet pussy were intoxicating as were the sounds of pleasure coming from her. I remembered my experience with Karen and suddenly I wanted to hear this beautiful Mormon woman curse. I felt as if I'd explode at the thought itself.

I moved my chair next to her so I could talk directly into her ear. "Do you like this, Laura?" I asked.

"Yes, sir! Very much," she said as her fingers worked furiously on her pussy.

"Then show me how much you like it. Talk to me. Use your words to make me cum without touching me."

Laura was hesitant at first then gasped, "I...LOVE this! It feels...so...GOOD!"

"How good does it feel, Laura? Tell me."

"It feels so...incredibly good. I love this!!"

"Be more specific. It doesn't just feel incredibly good, it feels so fff..." I voiced the letter "f" as a prompt. "Say it, honey. Tell me how it feels."

"Ooooo! It feels so...so..."

"SAY IT, Laura," I growled.

"It feels so...fucking good! Oh, my goodness, it feels so fucking amazing! I...LOVE this!"

"You can do better than 'oh my goodness' for me. Try it again. This time be a bad little Mormon girl and I may let you cum soon."

Laura was now breathing very hard and very deep. Her pussy was sloshing around like crazy and her fingers were all over her mound.

"This is so...fucking...amazing! I can't believe how fucking good it feels. Oh my...can I please cum?"

"NO! Not until you say it for me. Be a dirty girl. Be a nasty, dirty girl. Say it and I'll let you cum."

"Ooooooooo! Oh, shit! Okay. Oh my...OH...MY...GOD!! OH MY FUCKING GOD!! Can I please, please cum now? PLEASE???"

I felt my balls releasing their load and I grunted, "Yes. You may cum."

Laura shuddered and shrieked in ecstasy as I stood and pointed my cock at her tits."Yes, yes, YES!! Cum all over me. Fuck YESSSS!!"

I thought I'd unloaded a massive a wad of cum on Karen but it was nothing compared to the snowstorm I unleashed on Laura. My cum was everywhere. On her face, in her hair, on her boobs, and all over her very pretty, very expensive cashmere sweater.

"Good girl, Laura. I will reward you by allowing you to eat some of my cum. Go ahead, use your wet fingers to gather some cum then lick them dry."

Laura found a long string of my hot goo on her right boob and lifted it up high like a piece of spaghetti. She lowered it into her mouth then licked her pussy-juice from her fingers. "You were a very good, bad little girl tonight, Laura. I am very pleased."

I pulled her onto my lap and kissed her. "Did you like this? Was it close to what you wanted?"

I saw tears fall from eyes onto her cheeks. Mascara was everywhere. "I am so happy, Cal. Thank you for this. It was better than I ever dreamed it could be."

I helped her stand then held her next to me. Neither of us cared my cum was now all over both of us. She was still crying ever-so-gently and I said, "Are you okay? Was this too much for a first time."

She shook her head. "No. It was more than just okay. It was perfect. It was amazing. It was... Cal, I want more of this. A LOT more. Will you do this for me again? Please?"

"Of course I will. After all, I am a benevolent master," I said teasingly as I touched her nose as though she were a little girl.

"Mmmmm. I like the sound of that very much...Master. Will you take a shower with me, Master? I'd like to have sex with you in a more traditional way if that's okay with you, my new master."

"It's very okay. Let's go get cleaned up. And while we're there, let's get that pussy of yours shaved."

Laura leaned back and our eyes met. Hers were positively beaming. Happily, she told me, "Yes, Master. As you wish. Anything you wish."

Chapter 10

We had sex in the shower for the first time but ironically, it was very anti-climactic for me and I suspected it might have been for Laura, too. I couldn't tell if this was something she needed or rather something she thought I wanted. Of far more interest to me was watching her shave her pussy as I sat next to her on a marble bench in the huge shower. Once it was perfectly smooth, I rinsed it off then brought her to another orgasm with my tongue before standing her up and fucking her hard against the glass enclosure.

It was after 2am before I left and I managed to sneak into the house without waking my mom. Or at least she didn't get up and ask me how my evening went!

As promised, neither of us gave any indication of any changes in our lives at school. Laura was still Mrs. Bentley and my teacher while I was her most devoted and promising chemistry teacher. We'd agreed to get together each Wednesday and Saturday evening if possible.

After a month of this, we'd expanded our role play to include handcuffs, a ball gag, and a riding crop. On my last visit I surprised her with a leather collar I told her to wear whenever we were together. I also handed her a set of silk chokers of various colors and told her these were for her to wear when we couldn't be together. I gave her an out for any faculty meetings or parent-teacher conferences but she told me she wanted, no needed to wear them 24/7 when she wasn't in her leather collar.

Following a particularly ambitious evening of punishment and reward she said to me before I left, "I have a request."

"Anything," I told her. "What is it?"

"I love what we do and I'm happier than I've ever been. All of this is just so new and exciting to me. It seems like you've enjoyed it, too..."

"Are you kidding?" I interjected. "This has been a dream come true for me. Or maybe 'dream cum true.' I love being with you and even though I don't exactly relate to your need to be controlled, I enjoy it because it makes you so happy. So, please, just tell me what you're thinking, okay?"

Laura turned to me and said, "I'm glad you feel that way because I can't help but worry there's something wrong with me. How many women would sleep with their student let alone need him to become her master? And now I find myself wanting—no needing even more."

"Go ahead, Laura. It's okay. You can tell me. If this hasn't scared me off, nothing will."

"You may not feel that way after I tell you this," she said with that worried look of hers. She still found it hard to imagine anyone could find her so amazing when she felt so "perverted." I'd already learned that people like what they like and sometimes there's just no explaining it. So as long as it involved consenting adults, who cared? Sure, I knew that was naïve because parents (like mine for instance) and the school board would care. Laura would be summarily dismissed and never teach again. I think that may be part of the draw for her but that didn't matter to me, either.

1...456789