Manhattan Madness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jeeeessssuusssss!" Jim exclaimed and he immediately let go of his dick. He wanted to last long enough to watch the girls finish. He rolled over on his back and looked up at the sky to let himself cool down a little.

Beth and Julie were really into some kinky things - bondage, lesbianism.. damn, he'd fallen into a erotic wonderland.

How did his sweet, innocent sister get into this swinging lifestyle? He bet Julie seduced her -- just like in the movies. Maybe Julie could tell his sister might go for it, talked to her at the gym, found out she was unhappy in her relationship with that guy, took her under her wing. Then takes her to bed and shows her how the other half swings.

Unable to resist for very long, he rolled back over and looked down again at the hot scene below. Julie was still laying it to Beth, driving her voluptuous hips hard between Elizabeth's splayed legs as she kissed his sister's neck. Up on the roof, he couldn't hear his sister's moans, all he could hear was traffic, but her mouth was open and it looked like she was really enjoying the screwing her roommate was giving her.

I'd like to tie Julie down like that,Jim fantasized.Ride her hot body and fuck her pussy. Wonder if she goes for men? Hell, it wouldn't fucking matter if I had her tied down! Yessir, give her a taste of her own medicine.

The more he watched the lesbian lovers go at it, the more his attentions shifted to his sister. He knew he shouldn't be thinking about his sister but there she was, naked under her humping roommate. Elizabeth had great looking legs; that was all he could see at the time being but his mind could fill in the rest. Slender ass, flat tummy, pouty little titties...real nice.

Down below, Julie had fallen on top of Elizabeth and was gripping his sister's ass as she tried to drive her head into the headboard. He wondered how it felt to grip Beth's ass like that, to lay on her soft body.

He let himself go there.

Jim's hand began to fly up and down his turgid cock, unable to hold back any longer. In his mind, it wasn't his hand, it was the hot lining of his big sister's pussy! He was fucking the shit out of Beth and she was begging for him to fill her with his jizm!

Oh God! Come in me, Jim, come in me! I want it! Julie can't do it...give it do me! Shoot me full of cum!

"Awwww, shit!" Jim groaned in real life as his nuts tightened and then shot his load. The first shot arced up and landed with wet splat in the middle of the skylight. Jim turned his body so the rest fell along the edge of the skylight. Finally the torrent ebbed and he shook the dregs off onto the roof before pulling his underwear and jeans back up his hips.

He looked down through the skylight again to find that Julie was still now and Elizabeth had her eyes closed, looking very sated. Jim had planned to stay around and get a better look at Julie's outrageous body but he felt sorta bad about thinking about his sister like that.

I got another five nights...I'll get a good look at Julie before I leave!

Chapter 3

Jim woke up the next morning around 9 A.M. with a boner and the fragments of a dream. He couldn't remember any details but he was pretty sure Julie was in it.

He got out of bed, showered and went out into the living room. No one else appeared to be up, so he went into the kitchen and poured a bowl of cereal as Beth had suggested. He went out on the balcony and ate it at the patio table, enjoying the sun. It felt like it was already 70 degrees out.

As he sat there, he thought about his sister and her gorgeous lover. Apparently they had planned to put on a charade for the time he was in town; Jim bet that was his sister's idea. Julie didn't impress him as someone that would give a damn if anyone knew what was going on.

"Penny for your thoughts."

Jim looked around and Julie was standing in the open sliding patio door. She was wearing a short silk robe, cinched tight around her waist but the top was showing plenty of her cleavage. Her hair was pinned up and damned if she wasn't wearing lipstick already. Even fresh out of bed, she looked hot.

Think of something clever to say,he thought. He had no idea if Julie even went for guys but he instinctively wanted to open a bridge, just in case. No balls, no glory.

"Uh..I was just enjoying the view," he said, letting his eyes linger on her chest before looking up at her face.

Julie's eyes dropped quickly to her open robe and then she looked back at him. Rather than pull it shut, a slow smile played across her lips. Then it was her turn to run her eyes over him; he'd come out in a pair of shorts but no shirt. If Jim hadn't been looking for it, he would have missed it.

"Well, you're only going to be here a short time," Julie said, "You should see all you can while you're in town." Again the smile, then she turned and headed into the kitchen.

I'll be damned! I think she was flirting back.

Now he had a quandary...should he press the issue or let it lie? Julie was his sister's lover and Beth had been very kind to invite him and pay for his ticket. Supposing he was able to get into Julie's pants and then Elizabeth found out? It might cause a fall-out and his sister would have to move out of this great apartment.

He decided he couldn't even risk that.

Keep it in your pants. Besides, you might be reading too much into it.

Elizabeth came out about fifteen minutes later, in a similar robe, her hair up in a towel. She kissed him good morning and asked if he wanted anything else for breakfast. He declined; she had some cereal as well as they sat out on the patio. Julie had gone in to take her shower.

"I've got a busy day planned for us," Elizabeth said, finishing her cereal, "We'll get all of the touristy stuff done today...Statue of Liberty, Wall Street, UN building...then if you're up to it, we can go out tonight. I don't have to work."

"Hey, that sounds great...I just need to put on some clothes. When do you want to leave?"

"In about 30 minutes...oh...and wear shorts today. It's supposed to be up in the high 80's." Elizabeth loosened the towel around her head and rubbed her head with it a moment. As Jim was getting up, she brought the towel away and ran her hand back through her damp hair as she crossed her legs, causing her robe to ride up on her thighs.

He went to his room, hating himself for once again thinking about his sister in less than a sisterly fashion.

* * * * * * *

They arrived back at the apartment around 6 o'clock after a log day of sightseeing with plans to order out some Chinese food. Jim had never eaten Chinese food and Beth was looking forward to expanding his horizons in that area.

The light on the answering machine was blinking and Beth hit it as she picked up the phone to call Wu Fong's. The first message was for Julie and Beth wrote down a number. The second message was: "Pepper, it's Vince. I know you got tonight off but I need ya to work. Sorry. Call me when you get in."

"Shit!" Beth said and sagged her shoulders.

"You got to work?" Jim said from the couch he'd fallen on.

"It sounds like it...I'll try to get out of it if I can." Elizabeth dialed the phone. "I really don't need this...I asked for this night off a long time ago."

"Did that guy call you 'Pepper'?"

"Yeah...Vince, he's the owner, he likes to use nicknames...wait, hello Vince. Yeah, it's me. I just got in...listen, my brother's in town...I know but...well, if I come in, you've got to sweeten it for me..."

Jim made like he was uninterested, flipping through the magazines on the coffee table again.

"That's what I wanted to hear, Vince. I'll be there in an hour. Bye." Beth hung up the phone. "Jim, I'm sorry but I'm gonna have to go in. One of the other hostesses can't make it."

"No sweat. We can go out another night. Besides, I'm beat anyway."

"Yeah, and I'm gonna be on my feet all night," Beth whined. "But I can still order you some food, if you want?"

"No, let's wait. I know you wanted to watch me eat it, am I right? You want to watch your dumb brother try those chopsticks!" Beth laughed. "Listen, I'll just eat whatever leftovers you got in the fridge. Don't worry about me. Go ahead and get ready for work."

Elizabeth came out ten minutes later in a nice blouse and slacks. She wrote down the address of the apartment in case he wanted to go out. She said she'd tell the doorman he was staying with them and she gave him a spare key. She told him there was a movie theater a few streets over if he got bored.

"All right, I'm out of here. See ya later." She left him with a smile.

Jim made a sandwich and had a beer and watched the local news. The first couple stories were about crime of course. Then there was a story about Times Square. That was one landmark that he and his sister had not hit, so he watched it with some interest.

Apparently the Times Square area was not a great family draw; the surrounding area looked like it was filled with X-rated movie houses and strip clubs. Just the kind of place Jim was looking for!

He'd been horny all day watching all the girls go by and thinking about his sister and Julie. He didn't know how far it was by cab but he had money. He'd just go to Times Square and take in some sights.

He went in, looked at himself in the mirror and decided he could get away without a shower. He soaped up his armpits and then used some deodorant. He used some hairspray on his hair after getting it just right. Splashed on some Drakkar aftershave but did not shave; the five-o'clock shadow made him look older.

Moving back into the bedroom, he picked out his clothes. He didn't want to look too good; since the area was seedy, he decided to dress down. He settled on a pair of faded stonewashed jeans, a old grey dress shirt and his black Nike shoes.

He checked his wallet for the fake ID he'd brought from Nebraska for just such a situation. It said he was 21 and the picture was pretty close. Going out into the living room, he pocketed the key Beth had given him, took his plate and beer can out to the kitchen.

"Let's fire up!" he said, getting psyched for his big adventure. He grabbed another beer and downed it in a couple of long chugs. "All right, now we're going!"

Feeling pretty excited, he headed for the front door. And as he did so, it opened and in walked Julie. Last night's dress had been good but the one Julie had on now was even better. Tight like last night's, electric blue and this one had a plunging neckline which showed about five inches of billowing cleavage.

"There's my favorite farmboy!' Julie said as she closed the door and leaned against it. She looked like she had a wild hair up her butt.

Jim just smiled at her, not sure if she was complimenting him or if she was making fun of him.

She could insult me all night if she'll just stand there with her shoulders stooped forward, showing me the tops of those titties, his evil side thought.

"Looks like you're ready to take Manhattan. Is Liz getting ready?"

"She got called into work."

"Called into work? Don't tell me you were going out exploring on your own?" Julie moved from the door and walked past Jim, almost brushing her shoulder with. Jim turned to keep her in his sight as she went to sit on the couch. Her strong legs crossed, giving him a good view of her thighs.

"Yeah, I've got someplace in mind," Jim replied. He wanted to see if he could get a reaction out of Julie. "I'm headed down to Times Square."

He'd all but told her he was going out to see some flesh and her smile never wavered. In fact, her smile got sorta wicked.

"Time Square's all quantity and not much quality," Julie said as she crossed her legs. "I know a real good club if you want to see some top-class pussy."

Julie's frank language stunned Jim. He was sure, thinking about it later, that his jaw must have dropped open like in the cartoons.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Did I offend you?" Julie said but he could tell see wasn't really concerned if he was offended. "I thought you were looking for a hot time tonight."

Jim couldn't pass this up.Either Julie wants me or she's just toying with me...either way, the thought of her and me walking into a strip club together sounds real good. The guys in there will go nuts and wonder how the hell I was so lucky.

"Guilty as charged," Jim said as he dove back in. "In fact, the hotter, the better."

Julie thought about that for a second, then said, "You might burn up."

"Lead the way," Jim countered, forgetting all about his resolve of that morning. If Julie wanted to take him to see some pussy, he sure as hell wasn't going to worry about any ramifications. It could be the wildest night of his life.

Chapter 4

They headed downstairs and the doorman hailed them a cab. When they were inside it, Julie leaned forward and gave the driver an address and the cab headed out. Julie leaned back and looked at him with that knowing smirk that passed for a smile.

"Tell me, Jim, do you have a girlfriend back home?" she said.

"Yeah...her name's Tina." Jim volunteered, although he was making it up. He'd used to date Tina but they'd broken up over a month ago.

"Did you give her a good fucking before you got on the plane?" Again that smirk. Jim wasn't surprised now by her frank expressions; he found it exciting. If Julie was so casual about the subject, how could she object when he came on to her? And he was going to come on to her!

"Sure did," Jim bragged. "She can never get enough."

"Good for her...and you. Is she faithful to you when you're away?"

"Yeah, I suppose so." Jim lied further.

"And how about you? Were you just going out tonight to look at some pussy or were you going to get some?" Julie continued to try and push his buttons.

Jim thought,She's making it so fuckin easy...too easy. She wants me to come on to her. She's had Beth, now she wants to try me! Go for it!

"I had hoped to get lucky while I was here," Jim said as he shifted toward her and placed his hand on her bare knee. She didn't even look at it, just kept staring at his face. Jim continued after a second, "Maybe you'd like to take me under your wing while I'm here. We could have ourselves some fun."

"Yeah, we could have some fun," Julie said seductively as she leaned toward him, "but you're not going to get any pussy off me."

Jim felt all the air rush out of his balloon. What kind of a game was Julie playing with him? She'd gotten him all worked up and then pulled the carpet out from under him.

Struggling to understand, Jim blurted, "What? You only go for girls?"

That got her. Julie's smirk disappeared for a few seconds. Jim knew she must have put two and two together.

Way to go, dumb-ass!Jim mentally berated himself.

"You naughty boy. Have you been spying on Lizzie and me?" Julie's smile came back, bigger than ever, and Jim knew he was in the clear.

"No, I just had a hunch...you just confirmed it for me. Her bathroom was too empty; I could tell she wasn't using it.. then last night, I could hear my sister all the way out in the living room."

"Mmmmm, yes, she can get rather vocal," Julie said with a little pride in her voice. "So, now you know. She wanted to keep it a secret. I thought she was being foolish; she's a big girl and she can sleep with whoever she wants but she didn't think her little brother should know that she swings both ways...like me." Julie's right hand covered his hand on her knee and stroked it.

"But I thought..." Jim began.

"You weren't listening," Julie cut in. "I said you wouldn't get any pussy off me tonight and I said we'd have fun...there's all kinds of ways to have fun." Julie's voice was almost purring.

"Fuck, Julie, let's go back to the apartment!" Jim suggested quickly. His dick was getting rock hard in his pants as he imagined Julie sucking him off...that had to be what she was driving at. Julie sucking his dick while he used his hands on her curvy bod...squeezing her tits and, if she'd let him, fingering her pussy...

Julie just laughed. "All good things to those that wait. Besides, I just had an idea...Driver, we want to change our destination. Head uptown, please."

Julie shifted over against Jim and moved his hand up onto one of her heavy tits. Jim pressed his palm against the dress, amazed at the firmness of her breast.

Then Julie's mouth was on his, her lips smashing against his in a hot lip-lock that made Jim squeeze her silicone titty stronger. Julie wasted no time in pushing her tongue into his mouth; she seemed to enjoy taking the lead.

In the front seat, the cabbie adjusted his mirror to watch.

* * * * * * *

About fifteen minutes later, the cab pulled up to the curb and Jim and Julie got out. The neighborhood did not look like a commercial district; there was no neon lights or bright signs proclaiming, "Girls! Girls! Girls!" Julie opened her purse but Jim moved in front of her and paid the cabbie.

"Thanks, young fella," the old guy said as he tucked the bills into a box on the front seat beside him, "I'd wish you a good night but I can tell you're gonna have a good one."

Jim winked at him and the cab pulled away.

Julie held out her hand, he grabbed it and she led him toward the old building in front of which they stood. They went around a wrought iron railing and down a staircase that began at street level. At the bottom was a door which Julie knocked on. Like a scene from a Prohibition film, someone drew back an eye-level slat.

"Hey, Gus," Julie said to the pair of eyes and the slat swung shut. The door opened and Julie led him in. He found himself being guided down a dim hallway as the doorman shut the door behind them.

"What kind of place is this?" Jim asked.

"It's a strip club, of course. Very hush-hush...I doubt if most of the people in the neighborhood even know it's here."

Julie led him down another flight of stairs and they turned into a large dim lit room. There were several half-moon shaped booths on the far wall, jammed with a collection of well-dressed men, some in suit and ties, most middle aged. The middle of the room was filled with small tables, most of which were occupied as well. The other side of the room was a large bar with a topless blonde bartender that was busy pouring some well drinks for another topless girl that stood in front of the bar; around her waist was a small apron.

"Nice employees!' Jim said as Julie led him to a small empty table in the middle of the room. Jim noticed most of the men openly staring at Julie even though several scantily clad dancers hovered around their tables.Eat your hearts out, fellas!

"The performers work up here and downstairs." Julie said, then seeing his questioning look, continued, "they have a dance room downstairs."

Julie sat down as Jim held a chair out for her and then he pulled his seat over to hers. Julie looped an arm around his shoulders and rubbed his chest with the other hand.

Jim was going to kiss her again to make all the other guys more jealous but a waitress came up to their table. She was a cute redhead with hard-looking breasts.

"Hey, Julie...who's your cute friend?" She gave Jim a long look.

"This here is my new dreamboat," Julie said, not offering his name, as she ran her hand down his stomach. Jim shifted as it came perilously close to the hard-on beginning again in his pants. "Let us have a couple of Long Islands."

"All right," the waitress said, "Don't let that stud get away before I get back." She turned and walked to the bar and Jim ogled her lovely ass as it ground away.

"You like her?" Julie whispered in his ear.

"What's not to like?" Jim pulled her close and kissed her again as he ran his right hand down her back and rubbed the top of her ass. "Would you like to sleep with her?" Jim asked as he squeezed her ass.