Mary Lets Ethan Learn Sex With Her

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Back in his own room, still naked, Ethan looked at the photo he had found of his Mum with her mouth full of semen. Then he looked at the one of pretty wife doing the same thing. "Now, how do I get you to suck me off?" he whispered to himself as his cock stiffened at the thought.

That evening, Mary and Ethan watched TV together snuggled up on the setee. Mary was distracted from the TV by her recalling the events of the morning, sucking her son to a climax. She felt no guilt, content that she was helping Ethan albeit in an unorthodox way. She knew though, that she had enjoyed the act for herself, finding it very erotic. The thoughts became arousing and her risqué traits goaded her mind.

She got up from the setee and told Ethan that she's be back in a moment. "I'm just going to put something more comfortable on." When she returned she wore just a short thin dressing gown. They resumed their cuddling position. Mary had carefully pulled her gown up as she sat so that very little of it covered her bum. Ethan blocked it from his view by snuggling up to her but he had not missed the point.

They watched a detective drama that included some scary parts. As one such part made them both jump, Mary felt a hand slip inside her gown as they snuggled together again. It softly cupped her left breast. A thumb stroked her nipple which soon stiffened. Mary laid a hand softly on Ethan's. He expected it to lift his hand from her breast. He was thrilled when it stayed there, holding his hand to her breast.

She soon felt his free hand go wandering. It was tricky because of how they sat but he found a way to get his hand by her bum crack. Gradually, his hand progressed until it found Mary's proud pussy lips, posed carefully by her for just this purpose. She felt a finger stroke her lips, running along the crack between them. After a minute or two Mary spoke in a gentle manner. "You like that, don't you?"

Ethan played his line. "Yeah, it feels nice for me. I like it."

She waited. "If you like it, that's fine." She felt herself becoming moist. The finger pressed lightly but enough to get the lips to give way. His longest finger was in her pussy. "I like this too. It feels really nice for me."

Mary casually uttered "Uh huh." as though he had said that he liked chocolate rather than he liked fingering her pussy. She casually moved her free hand to his lap, finding the anticipated erection. "Oh! Somebody's lively!" she said in a matter of fact manner. She just left her hand softly gripping it occasionally.

"Mum, you know what we did this morning – will we do that again?" Ethan asked carefully.

"I expect so Darling, if you needed me to do it for you. Of course, you know ..."

He interrupted her. "Mum, I know. No-one will ever know about it from me. You're my Mum, we're close – very close. It's only for us to know about." She was pleased by his anticipation and his response. His finger pushed deeper into her.

After some minutes of the touching, Mary spoke. "I think I'm going to take a sleeping pill tonight, Darling. I could do with a solid sleep again." Ethan swelled with excitement. He could have another fuck tonight, maybe more than one, maybe try for three!

'And I'm gonna lick it again!' he said in his mind. "Okay Mum. I'm gonna turn in soon anyway." He pulled his finger gently from the wet pussy. They pulled apart, Mary not worried by her tits falling out of the gown. They kissed goodnight, on the lips, slightly longer than usual and went upstairs together. Twenty minutes later, Ethan got into his Mother's bed, tested her depth of sleep in the usual manner, then got between her thighs. Mary suppressed her sighs of pleasure as her son began licking her very wet gash. Then he moved carefully onto her body, inserting his stiff cock in her welcoming pussy as he did.

As he began to fuck her, Mary moved her legs to give him his best intimate access to her. Pretending to be unconscious again, she found herself enjoying his cock moreso than on the previous occasions. While Ethan pushed gently paced strokes of his cock into her, Mary argued with herself because she was enjoying it. Her standpoint had always been that she was doing it for Ethan. Now that she was enjoying it, illegal sex with her son, did that change things? Feeling the very stiff young cock taking pleasure in her, she decided that it was still okay because she was only doing it for him. Her pleasures were incidental, she convinced herself. Ethan lasted his longest yet and sucked an aroused nipple as he juddered in his climax.

He carefully moved off his Mother and lay by her side. Mary was still awake half an hour later, running it all through her mind over and over. She had conjectured forward several years and came up with a scenario where Ethan comes home to visit his Mum and needs sex with her. In her mind, Mary obliges him, picturing Ethan as a fit, well built young guy, pounding her with his huge cock.

Her present day son, laying next to her, was moving. To her surprise, the boy mounted her again, pushing his newly erect cock back into her. He was bolder this time, raising himself off her body with his arms, he pushed quite hard strokes of cock into her. It pleasured her, receiving the stronger strokes and admiring his efforts to get pleasure. He gasped as he jetted some more spunk into her body then he lay beside her again.

Slowly Mary moved a hand down to her hot wet pussy. She pushed a finger in as far as it could go and slowly withdrew it. Then she raised it to her mouth and tasted what her son had left for her. Mary was awoken some time later by Ethan using another erection on her. She had become adept at waking up without being seen to be waking, thus she was able to maintain the guise of her deep sleep.

He lay on her again this time, groping her fleshy breasts as he enjoyed another fuck. Mary found herself wanting to embrace her son, hold him to her as he slid in and out of her. She stole a look at the time. It was just after three. Ethan lasted a bit longer again before Mary heard the groans of his pleasure. She found herself feeling thrilled that he was getting these pleasures via her. They were soon both asleep again.

Just before seven Mary woke up. Ethan was asleep. His hand was on her mound. She gently woke him without moving his hand. They exchanged morning greetings and Ethan asked how she had slept. Mary overstated how deep her sleep was to let him believe he had gotten away with his night time activities again.

The boy had his inevitable morning hard on and he openly stroked his cock as they talked. Mary wondered what he would request. The clever Ethan used his charms on his mother and soon her head was bobbing up and down on his stiff cock. It excited Mary almost as much as it did her son. She got a bit carried away and began licking up the length of his shaft. Next she licked his balls. The boy was highly excited and reached to push a finger into her wet pussy. He heard her groan as he penetrated her.

Now his mind raced. His mother was clearly enjoying what they were doing at this precise moment. He watched her nuzzle his short pubes and lick his balls again then take his cock fully into her mouth. He frantically fingered away then he slid his hand from her, pulled her head from his lap and pushed her onto her back. Mary stared as Ethan got between her legs. "Mum – show me what it's like. Show me what the real thing is like. Will you? Please!"

Mary stared at him. She was torn between what was lawful and her son's plea to her. Slowly, without using words, Mary widened her legs and raised her knees. Ethan stared at the gaping pussy that he seemed to be about to enter. He dropped forward, holding himself over Mary with straight arms. Staring into her eyes, he pushed his hips forward. His knob touched her and her face did not react. He pressed it harder to her. Her pussy lips gave way and he entered her moist gash. He pushed his full length of cock into her and groaned as he felt the wondrous sensations that a pussy gives a hard cock.

He lowered himself onto Mary's body, held a breast and began to slide in and out of her. "Oh, it's fantastic! It feels fantastic!" he gasped as Mary's arms held him to her. Ethan was extremely aroused by the fore-play so he kept his pace as steady as he could. He gave what Mary considered a creditable performance before inevitably he gasped and groaned as his cock spluttered more spunk into Mary. She held him firmly to her, loving the moment and fearing the consequences.

The sleeping tablet ruse was over. Now, they had openly and consciously had sex. "Ethan Darling, what we just did, I did because you're my son and I love you and I will always want to help you. But you know as well as I do that it is wrong – it must never be mentioned to anyone. It is only ever for you and I to know about."

He tightened his embrace on her, reminding her that he was still embedded in her. "Mum, I know you've done more than you should have for me but you know too, that I will never let you down on this. This is you and me, mother and son and you are teaching me about life. It won't make me weird. We're fine, you're wonderful and I love you deeply for how well you look after me."

His words eased her mental anguish but they led her to think that Ethan would be mounting her body again – and soon.

Mary was alone at home. Ethan was at his father's house. She was in reflective mood, going over in her mind just how much her sex life had changed in a short space of time. Finding those pictures on Ethan's phone that led her to Nick had been the start. From that encounter, she had gained a fuck-buddy in Nick and now enjoyed a weekly sex session which was very satisfying for her. For a particular need she had used a male prostitute which she had greatly enjoyed.

Then she had found her ex-husband to still be interested in sex with her – and she was interested in it too. They were stealing moments for illicit sex and it was for the sex, not a re-kindling of their marriage. He was married to his young pretty wife and that was another element of Mary's sexual. Pretty wife had seduced Mary into some lesbian sex. There had only been one encounter but Mary had been thrilled by it and she knew there would be more. However, her most profound sexual development was with her own son. It had started from open nudity around the house by both of them. Then Ethan had come to her bed on a few occasions during which he had touched her and found ways of getting sexual gratification as she slept. Their closeness led Mary to agree to his request to masturbate him.

She then invented the sleeping pill story of deep, deep sleep so that Ethan could do more in the night, leading to him having full sex with her 'unconscious' body. That developed firstly to Mary agreeing to his request for her to perform oral sex on him and then they had sex quite openly and consensually. Mary was constantly weighing up her own motives. Helping Ethan to learn about life was a huge part of it but she knew too that she got some thrills from it, albeit she saw it as a bi-product of helping her son. She knew that there would be more sex with him because Ethan would want it and she would not refuse him. She was working out a way to keep it in check and not let it become a nightly or on demand thing. She had a heart-to-heart talk with Ethan and was certain that he knew how important it was for their illegal act to stay absolutely confidential between them.

During that talk, Ethan admitted that he found pretty wife very attractive and that he had fantasies about her. Mary did not admit that she too now had sexual fantasies about the same person. The conversation with Ethan had ensured that he knew that constant sex with her was not going to happen but that there would be more occasions if everything was kept level-headed. The boy had welcomed this, cleverly suggesting that he needed to learn more so that he could become a good lover in later life. His words had cleverly targeted his Mother's need to help her son. No doubt there would be something happening soon.

Tonight though, in Ethan's absence, Mary had another booking with her male prostitute. She was becoming moist, anticipating a long session of great sex. She visualised the guy's head between her thighs as he probed her intimately with his exciting tongue before his seven inches of hard cock pushed into her. Her raunchy thoughts were broken by the phone ringing. It was pretty wife. She had called Mary to see if she liked the idea of meeting up next week to take their lesbian sex to its next stage. Mary was available at the suggested time and was keen to meet. She offered to get a safe venue arranged.

On finishing the call, she quickly dialled Nick's number. After the pleasantries she told him that she had a favour to ask. "Nick, I feel that I can talk to you about anything so here goes. I had an entirely unplanned lesbian sex experience recently. I'll tell you all the details when it'll do both of us more good. The thing is, she wants to meet again and I daren't accommodate us here and she can't either. We could go to a hotel but I had a better idea. If I could borrow your place, you could video us and you would get to see it. What do you think?" Nick, of course, was keen. He would keep out of the way. Jenny would let them in and then leave them alone in the house. The CCTV was easy to control, he would explain how to turn it to record.

Mary called pretty wife to share the details except the recording. They would have the screens on for the extra excitement that it gave. Pretty wife was very intrigued by this bedroom and how Mary knew about it. After a few questions and quite a lot of sexual innuendo, Mary asked how Ethan was. Pretty wife said he was fine and then whispered "I'll time my shower for when his Dad goes out to the shops. If he wants to see me without clothes again, I'm fine with it. I go topless on beach holidays, so I'll be bottomless too!"

Mary laughed. "I'm sure he'll enjoy that. You're very good to him, helping him learn about life."

Pretty wife added "It's not a lot but if he gets off on it, good for him. I'm very open minded where that stuff is concerned – as you now know. He's never a problem, is he." Mary agreed adding "He's a very good lad and totally dependable. He never lets people down – and never betrays confidences. He's totally discrete about anything that needs discretion." Mary hoped her little hints took hold.

The paid-for sex was wonderful and completely distracted Mary. It gave her several orgasms including two from oral sex. She even found herself desiring to perform fellatio on her stud even though it was all supposed to be for her pleasure. She enjoyed the sensations of aroused cock in her mouth but she did not bring him off. She wanted him hard for her for a while longer yet.

******

Ethan listened out for his Dad going off to the shops. He would be an hour. He heard pretty wife finishing her shower and went into their bedroom before she emerged. When the door did open, Ethan was sitting on the bed in just his pyjama trousers. Pretty step mother came out with no clothes on, just using a large towel to dry herself. Ethan immediately engaged her in conversation to keep her there. She remembered what she had said to Mary and was completely relaxed about revealing herself fully to him.

They chatted about the plans for the day then suddenly Ethan changed the subject. "Hey, what's the proper name for that part of the breast?" He pointed with a finger that was circling to indicate a round part of the breast.

Pretty step mother held her left breast and said "Which part?" Ethan moved to her and pointed very close to the subject of his question. "That's the areola, Ethan." she answered, circling her finger on it. "It has little bumps on it, see. They are some sort of glands."

Taking a chance, Ethan moved a pointed finger to the subject and pretty step mother didn't pull away. Slowly he made contact and circled to feel the tiny bumps. The nipple at the centre of their focus stiffened in response. "Oh, what happened there?" the boy asked.

"It just reacted to your touch, Ethan, getting a little excited." The boy continued to circle and then cheekily took the pronounced nipple between his thumb and forefinger.

"Excited?" he asked. "Why? How?" Pretty step mother realised that she was getting a bit of a buzz from it all.

"Well, it's because you're touching me in a sensitive place. It's all part of the body reacting to prepare for – well – to get ready for sex actually. Just a small part of that."

Ethan was unfazed. "Oh, so I've just set your body off thinking about sex. Wow!"

Noticing a bulge in his pyjamas, she responded with "It's only like your body, from the look of that bulge down there."

He looked down too. "Oh that! Yeah! I get a lot of that happening these days. Look!" With that he tugged his pyjamas down to reveal his stiff erection to her. She paused as she stared at his handsome young cock, pointing almost upright as only younger specimens can.

"Well, I'm not sure that you should be showing me – but you've a very fine erection there. You should be proud of it." For reasons that she could not comprehend, pretty step mother imagined herself taking the boy's cock into her mouth. She realised that she was breathing more heavily as she continued to gaze upon it. Ethan's hand cupped her breast in an impressively gently way and pretty step mother sighed.

Snapping them both back to reality after several seconds, she said "Anyway, that was nice but we'd better get dressed before your father gets back. We'd never explain this to him."

As Ethan pulled his pyjamas up over his erection he said "I'm glad you think it was nice. I liked it too. I'm glad I could share what my erections are like."

Pretty step mother smiled, still naked. She was quite pre-occupied by the lovely young hard cock that she had just seen.

******

"Mum, you know how when we talked about our special times and you said that we must keep it all controlled and not get carried away with it. Well, it's been a little while now and I wondered if maybe you could help me with something – you know, the way you did before." Mary had wondered how long it would take Ethan to ask her and was impressed that he had held off this long. She suggested that they see how they both felt nearer bed time. Around nine thirty, Mary went upstairs and changed into just her dressing gown. The idea of being intimate with Ethan had got her aroused so she began to set the stall out.

Once he saw she was in her gown, he went up to change into his. They sat close together on the sofa. Though the TV was on, neither of them was really taking any notice. Mary felt Ethan's hand slip into her gown and cup her ample breast. He then gently pulled her gown from under her to give him access to her bum and her pussy lips as she leant on the arm of the sofa. She felt his hand softly touching her excited pussy lips. The effect electrified her. In response she calmly felt inside his gown and located his cock which was already fully hard. She remonstrated with herself for her thoughts but she couldn't deny them. She wanted his cock inside her.

"So what do you want me to help you with, Darling." He told her that he wanted to understand some different positions. "But before we do, can I try something?" he asked. She agreed, excited from the request. He moved off the sofa, pulled her legs forward and open, moving her to the edge of the seat. Mary gazed as he opened her gown to reveal her freshly shaven pussy gaping for sex.

To her amazement and incredible excitement, the boy put his mouth over her pussy and she felt his tongue push and lick. "Oh Ethan, Darling!" she gasped, enraptured by his boldness openly performing oral sex on her. She pushed her head back and revelled in the raunchiness of it. Though he had done it to her before, that was under the guise of her sleeping pills. This was the real thing. He was tonguing his mother knowing that she was fully aware. She felt herself generating torrents of juices. He felt her juices travel down his throat.

1...345678