Me, My Slutwife & Dillon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wasn't offended by that statement of the obvious. "Damn, man, you know it," I slurred under my breath, gazing at how enamored my wife was with the guy's penis.

Leaning all the way forward on her folded legs, her breasts brushing her knees, Kitty had her face right over Dillon's dick. With one hand softly stroking the fat base of his prick and her other hand cupping his meaty balls, she was smiling as she opened her mouth and began licking the helmet of his cock. I was so hard, seeing her small, gorgeous Asian face contrast to Dillon's huge, throbbing, reddened, big white man's dick, the sparkle in her eye was exactly the "present" she was getting me. Vicariously enjoying it myself, I watched Kitty's tiny pink tongue slip out of her thin lips and she began licking the precum off of Dillon's bulbous cockhead. The married 40-something stud shuddered, leaning back even more on our sofa, letting my wife taste his cock. With her small, dainty hands barely covering his enormous shaft and fat balls, her mouth opened wide and she swallowed just the rounded soft helmet inside, suckling it, cleaning off the precum that was dripping all over it.

"Oooh yeah," moaned Kitty's loving husband, enjoying the view, "suck that big cock, you fucking little whore."

Stroking her long tinted hair, Dillon snorted at my comment. "Mmm, David, you know what a little whore -- what a little slut your wife is, huh?"

"Oh fuck yes, dude." I was still slowly stroking my smaller dick, watching Kitty running her tongue around the head of Dillon's prick. "She's such a little bitch, she goes on overnight fuckdates with guys with big bones, or when I'm at work she's in bed here with some stud fucking her little cunt -- she can't get enough cock, the little fucking slut -- isn't she?"

My wife picked her mouth off of Dillon's prick just long enough to take a deep breath, gasping, then she added her two cents to it. "I'm a whore for big cocks," she grunted, her eyes looking up at Dillon's handsome face, "I wanna be your slutty fucktoy tonight, Dillon -- make me your slut!" Then she dipped her face and started sucking more of his meat into her mouth. Scooting forward a bit on the sofa, her knees touching the side of his naked thigh now, she could lean more of her mouth and throat over his penis, and she started moaning while pushing more and more of his cock into her mouth. Her small hand was holding it firmly at the base -- her thumb not touching her fingers, it was so fat -- and her eyes were wide open as she tried to stuff four or five inches of his cock into the back of her mouth.

"That's it," Dillon groaned, "suck my dick, baby."

My eyes were glued to the awesome sight of the oversized dick inside Kitty's small mouth. "Fucking cocksucking whore," I spat, loving it.

"Mmmm, ohhhh, fuckkk," Kitty muffled, her words slurred by the throbbing male dick in her mouth, "it's sooo big, I fucking love your cock." Her sexy brown eyes looked over at me, seeing me slowly stroking my dick, watching her suck him. "You like your present, David -- see how I love sucking this huge cock?"

"Yeah, suck it more, bitch," I commanded to my horny wife, "make Dillon feel so good, baby."

Dillon was leaning way back, enjoying the view and feeling of the blowjob, both of his arms opened like wings now, stretched along the top edge of our sofa, as he just watched my wife blowing his erection. I could see his hips undulating slowly, and his breathing was strained, like he was holding back an orgasm. She'd only started sucking him, but I figured he must have been so hard sitting there with her waiting for me to get home. I asked him, "You guys been waiting long for me to get home -- must have been tough, dude, sitting here, not getting it on with her."

His eyes glanced at me only briefly. "Yeah, it was," he snorted, returning his gaze to the sight of Kitty's face taking in a few inches of his dick. "Yeah, bitch, suck my cock -- you like taking that big dick in your mouth, huh?"

The top half of his penis was all wet from her saliva, so when Kitty pulled her mouth off of it, she could use her fist to jerk it and spread the sticky clear liquid over his boner like lubricant. It made his gorgeous cock glisten in the light, and I could hear the noises of her palm and fingers stroking up and down the wet shaft. "I love sucking dicks, god, so much," my slutty wife panted, not taking her eyes off of Dillon's amazing penis, "especially smaller ones I can suck in all the way -- but, god, I love yours, tastes sooo good." Proving it, she dipped her head down and shoved a good four and a half inches, maybe five inches, of his prick back inside her mouth, wiggling her head and moving over it, positioning her throat. Then with a shove she pushed down and took some of his rounded cockhead into her throat, making her gag and convulse a bit, her eyes getting wide at the feeling. She had to pop off almost instantly, choking a second, then laughing. "God -- it's so huge -- fuck, I can't do it," she cackled, surprised.

Her lover was still stroking her long hair, pulling it off her face. "That right?" he asked in a playful voice. "So I guess your husband's dick is better than a big cock for some things, huh?"

"Mmm!" My wife kissed the tip of his penis, licking off the clear throat mucus dripping on it. "I love David's cock," she told him in a quick, low voice, before shoving her mouth back around his penis.

His ass wiggled, and his head fell back and eyes rolled, while thrusting his dick upwards at Kitty's mouth and tongue. He was making those man-noises with an orgasm imminent, and he laughed at the feeling. "Fuck, I'm so hard," he exclaimed, sucking air through his mouth, "feels so good, baby!"

She could sense that, even though she had only just started, he was hard enough to blow his load. "Mmm, yeah, baby," she encouraged, now licking up and down the sides of his huge shaft with her little wet pink tongue, "cum for me, honey!"

The guy's deep-set eyes were watching her closely, seeing her pretty face sliding up and down, tracing her tongue along the ridges and clefts of his huge penis. "Mmm, don't stop, baby -- suck my dick!"

"Uh huh!" She licked up to the tip, taking his penis' helmet into her mouth, and she lowered her lips around the top of the shaft again. Dillon took one of his hands off the sofa and laid it on the back of her head, pushing her head down, groaning. My wife's eyes widened as she felt more of his dick enter her mouth, and her jaw had to open extra-wide to accommodate the fat pole. She went way down on it, making an instinctive "ahhhh!" sound, as she felt some of his penis enter her throat and neck again.

Dillon was really aroused now. He slid his hand from the back of her head to the backside of her neck, right over the spine, and he wrapped his other hand around the front of her small neck, cupping her jaw too, so that he had complete control of her head. Forcing her mouth to bob up and down on his penis, he started meeting her mouth by ramming his penis upwards, hard -- very hard. I could hear Kitty gagging a little, but it was almost a laugh too, as she felt Dillon forcefully fucking her mouth and throat. The powerful man held my petite wife firmly around her small neck -- he could break it with one twist, if he wanted -- and made her mouth slide up and down his penis, thrusting her downward on it so that his cock entered her throat and stretched open her neck.

Kitty's eyes were wildly on fire, bugging out, and the feeling of his huge erection pushing down her jaw and forcing its way inside her throat made her react instinctively. She put both hands on Dillon's hairy thighs, near his knees, pushing up, as if trying to push away from him. I could see her muscles tensing, she was preparing to feel him enter her throat even more deeply. Her small chest was warping in waves, as if choking on it. Dillon's large fingers and thumbs wrapped entirely around her neck must have felt her throat expanding to take his cock as he fucked her, shoving her head down more on his penis, now maybe six or six and a half inches of his erection inside my wife's small throat, bobbing up and down on it.

"Yeah, bitch!" roared the horny fucker, his eyes glaring as he watched my wife take his dick, "suck it deep!"

I knew she loved the forceful fuck, even as large as he was, causing that gagging reflex and probably a little pain. I shouted in unison with him, "Suck his huge dick, you whore!"

With his two strong hands tightly wrapped around her neck, his thumb stretched out along her jaw, making her head bob up and down on his cock as he thrust it upwards, Dillon shouted with delight. "Fuck yes -- awww, fuck!" He pulled her up for a second, allowing her to cough and take a breath, before shoving her back down. His cock was dripping with thick, clear liquids, from deep in her throat. She was loving it, trying to survive the throat-fucking, feeling his awesome large cock stretching open her mouth and throat like none other had done before.

Gathering her senses, Kitty's small hand grabbed his cock, trying to wrap around it, jerking the sloppy skin of the lower half of his shaft while her mouth and throat covered the top half. His wide hips were furiously circling around, he was so turned on, and she was doing all she could to coax an orgasm out of her.

"Fuck -- yeah!" he roared, one last time.

Keeping his hands around my wife's little neck, he pulled her mouth off of the cock, but kept her face right over it. She didn't move, keeping her mouth open, her tongue out, giving him a target. Her hand yanked down on his shaft, holding it firmly, squeezing it. "Cum baby!" she shouted at him, her eyes staring down at his meat.

"Arrrgh -- ahhhhh!" the male exploded from his lungs.

Then, giving me a wonderful present, she did something she hated to do.

Dillon started to orgasm, with a huge, long streak of white-hot semen shooting up from his long tube. Kitty's eyes closed tightly, and she winced like she had to endure something, as the glob of goo stretched a long line across her forehead. She began pumping his cock with one hand, in the rhythm of his cum, as she milked wave after wave of sperm out of his balls and shaft. Dillon's head was back, he was grunting, "Uhhhh -- ahhhhh -- arrrrr!" Ejaculating buckets of sperm in a never-ending series, Dillon expelled his jism over her face and forehead, some of the sperm landing on her tongue but most of it coating her forehead, nose, cheekbones, and lips. She let him cover her face with cum, her small hand continuing pumping his shaft up and down hard, drawing out every last drop. Then as the semen started to trickle out of the hole, she covered his cockhead with her mouth and tongue and just sucked up his sperm as it was slowly oozing out.

When he had shot out every last drop, my wife's gorgeous face was smeared with his sperm, streaks and pools of it, forcing her to close one eyelid and half-close the other. I knew that she fucking hated cum on her face -- but she also knew I found it sexy, as I loved seeing porn movies with it. Staring at me with that one, half-functional eye, my wife smiled ear to ear. "Uhhhh -- ohhhh -- mmm, that was so hot," she panted, her voice raspy from the throat-fucking, her breaths short as she panted for air.

"Fuck," spat the spent stud, "that was fucking good, baby," he complemented, his hand stroking her hair again, while her small fist was still slowly jerking his swollen erection.

Still slowly stroking Dillon's long, fat, married cock, Kitty lifted her flattened small face and sort-of looked at me, a broad grin on her cum-covered lips. "Mmm, like that, David?" she asked with her high-pitched giggle. "How do I look -- you like it?"

"Love it!" I called out, my cock wanting to cum too, but I was enjoying this too much to have my first orgasm already. Dillon's prick was still fully rigid, so stiff still in her hand, I knew it wouldn't be long before he was going to be able to stick that dick inside Kitty's cunt -- and I couldn't wait. So hard watching my wife play with the massive boner, I pulled my hand off of my cock, allowing my hard smaller penis to just lay on my flabby belly, twitching in the air. "Look how hard I am, Kitty, I fucking love watching you have so much fun."

She began wiping cum off of her eyelids, gasping a little, a tiny snarl of disdain in her voice from the mess on her face. Her makeup was now smeared, especially around her eyes -- but she looked delicious to me. Dillon was watching my reaction to his sperm on my wife's face, and half of his mouth turned up with a grin. He leaned to my wife's ear and whispered something to her, and whatever he said, it made her laugh and look at me, then him, then back at me.

"David," she announced, slowly rolling off the sofa and putting her feet on the floor, "I'm a mess -- you gonna help clean me up?"

My eyes grew wider and I didn't move on my chair, as my petite wife stood up on the floor and began making her way towards me. I saw how hard her nipples were on her smallish breasts, inside her flimsy tied-up black blouse, and I could smell the wetness of her vagina inside her French-cut bikini panties. Now, I've eaten other men's cum out of her pussy before, and even licked my own cum off of her tits or in her mouth, but this was a new one. I wasn't sure I was up for it, but she looked so sexy -- and the smile on her face was so delightful -- that I wasn't going to deny her (or Dillon) this pleasure.

Kitty pushed my legs apart, standing on the floor between them, leaning her face forward with her hands and elbows on my shoulders. As if moving to kiss me, she turned her face at the last moment, offering the side of her cheek to me. It was drooling with Dillon's musky, smelly sperm. From the sofa I heard the man groan, "Do it, David, lick her up clean." Kitty moaned too, pressing the side of her face against my mouth.

Not like I had a choice, but I was really extra-hard now, about to perform my husbandly duties. Holding my wife's petite little body in my arms, I stuck out my broad tongue -- closing my eyes -- and lapped up the man's sperm from the side of her face. It was even worse and more sexy than expected -- really salty, manly, almost like licking a guy's sweat, but more sticky and plentiful. And it was mixed with her makeup, so there was an almost chalky, inedible flavor to it too. But I was so turned on -- as were the other two consenting adults in the room -- that I wasn't going to stop. In one long, powerful lick, I moved my tongue from her jaw up to her temple, lapping up a mouthful of the semen. Then, almost like a dog licking her face, I continued to lick and slurp up the sperm coating her forehead, eyelids, nose, then the other side of her face. Almost wanting to gag a little, I forced myself to swallow the mess as my mouth filled, each time letting me just continue to lick up her face.

The whole time, Kitty was wincing, enduring it, not really enjoying the feeling but at least the sperm on her face was being replaced with my saliva. "Uhhh, yeah -- mmm," she groaned, not really sounding pleasured. But past her, on the sofa, Dillon was sitting back and grinning appreciatively, watching the woman's husband clean up the mess he'd just deposited on her. This guy was way more kinky than most of the men she brought home.

After I finished cleaning her off, licking up and swallowing just about every drip of sperm on her face and chin, Kitty wiped her face as best she could by rubbing her face into the crook of her elbow a couple of times. She laughed to herself, glad the mess was removed. Still leaning over my, my penis aching for attention, I felt Kitty's hand brush it, squeezing it once, giving me momentary relief. Her back was to Dillon but still he figured out she was holding it, and he barked with a snap, "Kitty -- you should suck his dick too, shouldn't you?"

My ears perked up at his offer, and Kitty looked back at him to confirm. "Yeah -- you think?" Then she smiled at me, dropping to her knees on the floor, leaning forward with her little pink tongue out to start licking my erection. She found it covered in precum, pulsating heat against her tongue, as she lapped the firm shaft and moved her lips to the head. My body quivered as I felt my wife sucking my aroused penis, and I wanted to pump her mouth so badly, but I tried to restrain myself and not move much.

She'd been licking and sucking my dick only about thirty seconds, when Dillon called out, "Okay, honey, that's enough -- you want more of your husband's dick, or more of my dick?" With my penis filling her mouth at that moment, her eyes widened as she looked up at me, almost blushing apologetically. She only laughed at the question, trying to avoid answering, I think she wanted to blow me before going back to Dillon. But her new lover coughed once, loudly, to get her attention, and he playfully chastised her. "You can get your husband's dick any time, right -- I thought you brought me here to fuck my big dick -- or should I just go home to my boring wife?"

That hard sell made both Kitty and me laugh, and I waived her off of my erection. "C'mon," I encouraged her, "I want more of my present." I used a terse sneer to make my request more specific. "Isn't my present getting to see my whoring little bitchy wife fuck that big hot cock -- right, you fucking slutty cunt?"

The nasty insults put a huge smile on Kitty's face. "Mmm, yeah, baby," she admitted, giving my dick one last kiss before pushing herself upright and standing on the floor. When she turned to face Dillon, I caught sight of her hot little ass, barely covered in her bikini panties. She looked so pretty, the short black blouse and little panties covering her petite backside. Kitty stepped back to the sofa, crawling on Dillon's lap, straddling him again. His huge naked penis brushed her vagina through those thin, flimsy panties, and his hands reached around her body to grasp and cup her small buttocks. She began kissing him again, loudly, moaning, swapping spit with him. "Mmmm -- mmmm hmmmm -- uhhh mmmm -- mmmm hmmmm -- ummmm," I heard her purring into his mouth, moving her face around to make out with the man, knowing I was enjoying the sight as much as she was enjoying the kissing.

I heard them break the kiss and mutter something to each other, talking quietly with a bit of a laugh, while Dillon's big paws were still manhandling her small asscheeks. Kitty pushed herself upright on his lap, still grinding her cunt on the shaft of his hard dick, and she looked back at me over her petite shoulder. "David, honey," she whined in a very animated voice, "Dillon wants to get me naked -- you don't mind, do you, if your horny little slutwife got naked for him?" Then she laughed, knowing it was just for play that she asked.

My voice wasn't laughing, I was so horny, seeing my wife's small ass undulating above the guy's huge throbbing prick, with his soft large balls dangling below between his hairy thighs. "What you gonna do," I gasped, rubbing my cock that was now wet with her saliva, "when you get naked with him?"

"Mmmm!" Kitty's 29 year old voice crackled with electricity. "Oooh, David -- mmm, have him fuck me so hard -- I love his big cock!"

She was proceeding with the plan, standing up on the floor now, facing Dillon -- looking back at me over her shoulder briefly, winking. Then, turning all of her attention to her lover, she reached her hand to her chest. I could see how her arm bent, I assumed she was about to untie her blouse. I was right, her arm pulled back and the black chiffon blouse loosened, falling off her shoulders to the floor, exposing her naked tits to the married man. I watched his reaction, his deep-set eyes gazed at her super-hard nipples and soft rounded orbs. Her A-cup tits are gorgeous, they are so perfectly proportioned to her little frame. Having Dillon's full attention, Kitty slipped her thumbs inside the elastic band of her French-cut bikini panties, right at the top arching stops over her hips, and she wiggled her little fanny as she bent forward. I saw the panties slip off, down her slender sexy legs, to her feet where she gingerly stepped out of them. Then, giggling, she flicked one foot backwards, sending the panties airborne -- straight at me. Her black little panties landed perfectly on my lap, where I retrieved them, and smelled the aroma of her wet cunt that had soiled the front panel.