Me, My Slutwife & Dillon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The pervert fucking her was sneering at the look on her face, seeing how intense were her orgasms that his mighty dick was bringing. I found myself watching the stud's face, seeing him study my orgasming wife, watching her sexy face and her undulating little Asian body as it writhed underneath his masculine physique.

He pulled out of her cunt -- making Kitty whine in shock and dismay -- but instantly he reached to her small body, flipping her onto her stomach on our carpet. She lay flat, tits and one side of her face against our rug, gasping and sweating, moaning like an injured animal. The naked stud remained on top of her, his knees spread apart to bring his cock down again, level with her ass, and he poked his huge fat penis against my wife's tight little asshole. She hardly had the energy to lift her small hips to him, but she reacted swiftly, with a sore smile. "Ohhh yeah -- baby -- fuck my ass!"

Dillon did just that, shoving his drenched wet erection into my wife's little puckered asshole. The bitch screamed, feeling the tightness of that hole giving way to the enormous size of his dick. "UHHHH!" she wailed, reaching back with both her hands to pry open her asscheeks. The male was jamming his cock hard into her tight butthole, shoving a couple of inches inside, then working his ass back and forth to pound more of his long piston inside her small poopshoot. Kitty was trying valiantly to push back, grinding her ass against him, but she had so little energy left from the hot fucking, she basically was just trying to breath between her cries and screams, and Dillon was holding her down with a hand on her shoulders while he stuffed his meat into her butt. I watched her little ass, so tiny compared to his body, his huge red dick splitting her buttcheeks and digging deeper into her asshole.

My wife's small, flattened face was a mess of tears and sweat. Strands of her long black hair were plastered against her temples and forehead; beads of liquid

glistened around her eyes. Makeup streamed down her cheeks, she almost looked Goth -- or like someone hit her in both eyes -- with dark circles around them. Her breathing was hard, she was gasping as she put both hands onto the floor, trying to keep herself in one place while she had Dillon's massively-thick penis drilling into her butt.

"Ohhhh fuck!" my wife screamed, eyes mostly closed as she gasped and cried on the carpet beneath him, "Dillon, baby -- fuck my ass you prick!"

I loved seeing how she could fuck that huge penis with her small little ass. "Fuck him, you bitch," I panted, my dick sticking out of my lap while I watched from nearby.

Dillon glanced over at me and my smaller erection, right near where he was porking my wife's small ass. He got this playful grin, almost like a joke he told himself. But then he spoke up at me. "David -- you like seeing a huge cock in your wife's hot little butt?"

"Fuck yeah," I moaned, my eyes still riveted at the sight of his penis inside her gyrating little anus.

Suddenly, he pulled out, waiving me over to her body as he sat back on his ankles. "Come over here, with that little prick, feel how much I stretched out her ass -- stick your dick in that hole."

Kitty looked up, moaning at the sudden withdrawal of his cock from her butt, but she remained on the carpet on her tummy and tits, knees spread a little. It was like she needed to remind herself where she was, she had become so light-headed. But turning to look back at her sexy new friend then over at her naked husband, she grunted with animal needs. "Mmm, fuck my ass," she squealed to anyone who wanted to do it.

I hadn't thought I'd be allowed to fuck her myself, but I didn't miss the opportunity. I crawled over my wife's smelly, sweaty body, rubbing my five and a half inches of swollen married cock against her asshole. Fuck, it was stretched so wide open; I hardly pushed, I mean, her butt just sort of sucked my cock inside. She wasn't anywhere as tight as her ass usually is, even on my smallish erection. "Oh shit!" I laughed, amazed at how Dillon's prick had stretched out Kitty's butthole. I could easily slide my entire length inside her ass, my balls up to her body, and I grunted from the warm velvety feeling squeezing my hard dick. "Oooh Kitty, his cock made your ass so fucking loose!"

"Yeah!" My sexy wife looked back at me over her petite shoulder. "Yeah, fuck me David!"

I put my arms straight under me, like Dillon had done, positioning my body directly on top of Kitty's small figure. Her soft asscheeks pressed against my lower abdomen, as I shoved my dick deep into her asshole and ground my body against hers. I'd fucked her ass hundreds of times before but never like this, never after she'd just taken 10 inches of cock ahead of me. Her ass was juicy wet and loose, and I could effortlessly slide my dick back and forth, fucking that hole.

Suddenly, caught of guard, I felt Dillon literally climbing on top of me. Yes, me -- his naked hairy chest and sweaty tummy suddenly on top of my back and butt, and I felt his throbbing 10 inch prick against the valley of my ass. I shrieked in shock. "What that--!"

The hot man with the monster cock snarled in my ear. ""Time for you to get it too," Dillon barked at me, "so you can feel what has been fucking your wife!"

One of his big strong hands grabbed my shoulder, holding me still. With my body now pressed between Kitty and his frame, and my dick shoved inside Kitty's ass, I felt the most bizarre sensation in my entire life -- a huge cockhead against my own asshole. I was yelling or something, I wasn't sure I should move away, but he had me pinned even if I wanted to. My wife underneath me was like an anchor, keeping my cock and ass in place, making a perfect target for the strong, virile man. His supersized cockhead planted itself right on my asshole, then in an instant, Dillon roared and shoved forward.

And, suddenly, my world seemed to have changed; I had a cock in my ass!

"Ohh frak -- FUCK!" I wasn't breathing, I forced myself to exhale. The huge cockhead of Dillon's prick was right against my anus and, a second later, he was pushing inside. It was the worst feeling I'd ever had, I was dizzy between the ears while I felt myself about to vomit or something. My asshole expanded, forced to stretch to take in his erection, and Dillon's hands were tightly holding my wide hips so he could shove more meat into my ass. I looked back at him over my shoulder, shocked at this development, but not wanting it to stop. But I had no idea what to say. "Fucking -- fucking shit!"

Kitty moaned underneath me, realizing what was happening. "Uhhh!" she muttered, pushing her ass upwards against my body, really squeezing my pelvis between her butt and Dillon's cock. "Fuck him!" She wailed with a playful laugh, mixed with soreness from the hour plus of fucking. "Uhhh, shit -- oh god -- fuckkk!"

I wanted to scream, to crawl away and hide, because the sensations in my butt were unreal and, frankly, unpleasant. That cock was enormous, so long and fat, I could feel the pressure mounting inside me as he squeezed more and more of his dick into my tight anus. It wasn't sexy, the feeling of a cock in me; but knowing my slutty wife's lover was now fucking me too, THAT was sexy. So I remained on my fours, ass pushing back against Dillon, keeping my dick inside my wife's butt too while I was taking the male bone into my ass.

His hand smacked my ass, hard, it hurt. "Fucking little prick!" The guy fucking me actually spat down, his saliva landing on my butt to lubricate his already-wet dick fucking me. "Feel that -- feel what your wife did -- so you know how fucking good it feels inside her hot little cunt!"

My face was stuck up towards the ceiling, my jaw opened sucking in air, my hands trying to grasp the carpet and steady myself as I felt his muscular body pounding that erection deeper into my painful butt. "Oh sonofabitch -- fucking, fucking shit -- fuck!"

Underneath me, my wife on her tummy was enjoying the knowledge that her husband was being fucked by a cock now too. "Dillon -- fuck him -- ohhh shit!" Then she let out a laugh and exhaled, "Happy birthday, David!"

I couldn't concentrate on anything, even her hot ass around my dick was the last thing I was thinking about. All I felt, really, was the fat long pole invading my ass, and I had to strain my legs and arms not to crawl away from him, but to keep my ass up high and take that tool into my butt over and over. I don't know if he was going deeper or not; it just hurt to be in there, my assmuscles were aching and sore, loosened like I was taking a huge poop, but the stuff was going the other way. How the fuck do women do this?

Dillon was working hard to fuck me, his masculine body perspiring all over as he panted behind my ear, I felt his hand clenching my shoulder like a vice and his pelvis smacking into my meaty ass furiously, making ripples through my asscheeks and thighs. "Feel that?" the bisexual stud chanted, "like that big cock in you -- your wife does -- she's a little slut for my big dick, now you are too!"

Our three bodies were screwing each other in unison, at the same rhythm. Kitty was pressing her ass upwards, hard against my cock, while Dillon was pushing his huge erection into my asshole at the same time. I instinctively found my ass pressing upwards too, creating friction and pressure against Dillon's cock inside my body, with Kitty's movement responsible for all the sexy pressure between my wife and me. "Fuck!" I screamed, unsettled that this was happening but definitely aroused by it, "fuck, yeah!"

Maybe it was my tight asshole or maybe it was the face he was fucking me while I was fucking Kitty, but whatever did it, Dillon apparently was getting what he wanted out of it. "Fuck," the hot stud suddenly grunted aloud above me, still tightly gripping the back of my neck between his vice-like thumb and fingers, "I gotta cum!"

Then, as suddenly as the gay sex had started, it ended. Dillon pulled his horribly large erection out of my butthole -- making me almost scream when I felt it leave my puckered orifice -- and he tossed me off of my wife like I was a rag doll. As soon as my body was out of his way, he flipped my wife onto her back again and crawled over Kitty's slender little body lying on our carpet, and he grabbed his own huge dick and started to jerk it. She lifted her head to watch, still gasping for air, her eyes looking at me in wonder. But he roared again and she smiled to him, moaning, "Cum, baby, cum for me!"

His strong hand was flying up and down his cock, jerking that huge bone, pointing it at her little cum-covered tits like a hose at a fire. With another gut-wrenching groan his third orgasm erupted, and a stream of hot cum streaked out of his boner to splatter on Kitty's breasts. Leaning his body more over hers, and with Kitty lifting her tits to his dick, Dillon unloaded his latest pools of cum onto my wife, the cream mixing with mine from earlier to create very sloppy, very wet little breasts and hard nipples, dripping down her flat tummy and preciously small rib cage.

"Oh fuckkk -- yeah -- cum, baby," my wife wailed, watching his erection squirt all over her tits.

He leaned upright, kneeling above her, shaking his large tool in his strong hand. "Oooh -- oooh, yeah -- mmm, fuck, yeah!"

Dillon was spent, and his cockhead dripped with all sorts of liquids I didn't even want to know about. Lying almost in a ball on the carpet nearby, I had my knees up to my chest, and I could sense nothing but the hurt in my ass. Fuck, why do men like that? Taking a huge cock up my asshole was severely not fun; if the price of admission to the gay lifestyle was getting your ass fucked, then, no thanks, I'm going to just keep porking my lovely wife's tight Asian vagina, and any other hot women she let me screw time to time. Hell, my hand was way more fun to fuck than an asshole. I could hardly move; my ass felt like it was still being penetrated by something large, my muscles wouldn't relax.

The fucking was over but my duties weren't. Dillon pointed at the pools and streaks of cum all over Kitty's small sexy breasts, and he waived his hand to beckon me to do something about it. "C'mon, David," the perverted strong male laughed, "come clean off your wife, she's a mess."

I'd cleaned off her face and her pussy earlier, so I guessed licking her breasts wasn't all that much to complain about. I'd licked my own cum off of them in the past, so this was just a mix of mine and his. Painfully crawling across the floor to my wife lying flat on her back, seeing her eyes watching me as I drew near, I lowered my mouth over her smelly wet tits and stuck my tongue out. Kitty's body stunk of sex -- nasty, wet sex -- sweaty, salty, musky, just a fucking mess. It was, actually, a turn-on. My tongue dipped down and licked off a pool of semen covering one of her nipples, so I took a moment to suckle the hard knob and draw a moan of pleasure from my wife. Suckling more of her breast into my mouth I cleaned it off too, before licking over to the other one and doing the same.

She had trails of sperm dripping down her flat tummy and sides of her ribcage, so my tongue followed each one, lapping up the juice, trying not to be nauseated by the flavor of his and my sperm. It was sexy in a way, but not natural for me, not something I liked all that much. I swallowed a mouthful, gulping it down, then continued licking off my wife's body until I had most of the cum off of her.

Watching me do my duties, Dillon crawled around to Kitty's face, lowering his drenched cock to her face. "Mmm, suck it off, honey," he ordered to my wife, placing his semi-rigid penis against my wife's little mouth. She didn't wait, opening her mouth and sucking it in, moaning at the taste of my ass and his cum.

I watched her sucking him clean, and I must have shown some interest because Dillon reached a hand to my head and brought me near. "You too, David," the man said with a drip of arrogance.

Moments later, Kitty and I were simultaneously licking his cock clean. I couldn't believe it. Both of us were grunting, our tongues mutually sliding up and down Dillon's shaft, tasting the liquids dripping on his soft cockhead, hard hot shaft, and dangling fat balls. My wife's cheek rubbed against mine briefly, and time to time we felt our tongues pass and contact as we mutually cleaned off the man's amazing hard shaft.

"There," he said quietly, pushing my head away from his penis, then my wife's, "nicely done, you two."

How was the guy making me do all of this? The taste leftover in my mouth was not pleasant, that combination of male cum and sweat, my own ass, mixed with not enough pussyjuice. As my wife and her new boyfriend started making out on the floor, I crawled over to the coffee table and cut myself another piece of chocolate cake. A big one this time; I was getting fucking hungry, in addition to wanting to cover the nasty flavors lingering between my cheeks and gums, and on top of my tongue.

Pushing myself onto a chair, I swallowed up my cake in large mouthfuls, shoveling it in without pausing. Dillon was on his back on the carpet, with my wife's small body lying on top of his, their faces pressed together in another tongue-filled French kiss. Dillon's big hands wandered up and down her back, fondling her asscheeks and soft thighs, while she moaned softly against his mouth.

After polishing off the cake and tossing the paper plate away, I pulled my feet under my ass and sat there, like a stone, buck naked, on the chair watching my sexy wife kissing the handsome stranger. My ass ached from its first fucking; the chocolate washed away the flavor of the cum in my mouth, but I could still smell it, like it had taken residence in my nostrils or throat or something. I felt dirty and used -- but, seeing Kitty having fun kissing the hot male, I then realized it was all just for fun. And, as fun went, this was a pretty unique occasion.

Eventually my wife and her lover broke their kiss, and the first thing Dillon did was check the clock. Time to be running home to his wife, he said. Kitty mockingly pouted but she knew he was time-limited, and in fact, it had been part of her original plan for the night. Sex with Dillon first, then with me. Seems that was still sort of her plan, although, Dillon had thrown it for a strange loop.

He got dressed in front of us, saying he didn't need to wash up. That left him fully dressed, while Kitty and I were still nude, as if we remained his sex toys. "Be good, kids," he laughed, giving my wife a last kiss before waiving in my direction. "No kiss for you," he said.

Not that I wanted one; I just waived back, content with that to end our evening with him. My ass still felt like something was inside it.

Kitty showed him to the door, then returned a few seconds later, her petite nude body used and stinky. She laughed at the remains of the chocolate cake, now scattered on the coffee table and also on the floor beneath it. "Okay, honey," she said slowly, her very sore body moving at a snail's pace, including her lips, tongue and jaw, "how about, we get some dinner?"

"Hmph!" I laughed at a thought then shared it with her. "What -- you haven't had enough protein tonight?"

She purred, squeezing her thighs together as she stepped next to me where I sat on the chair. "Mmm -- sausage!" With one big cackle she shrugged off the reference. "Well -- how about some Chicago hot dogs I ordered over the Internet, I know you loved those from our trip."

Damn, the presents just kept coming and coming!

* * * *

A couple of hours later, I was on top of my wife fucking her -- in the completely normal way, the husband's dick inside his wife's pussy, no one else in the room. My body was sore and I was moving slowly, but I was hard as concrete and feeling her juicy cunt around my boner felt wonderful. We were staring into each other's eyes, both of us smiling, enjoying the slow pace to the sex.

"So tell me, baby," my naught wife giggled, her brown slanted eyes wide and playful, "how'd it feel to get fucked tonight -- do you like big cocks now, too?"

I took it as a joke, and I laughed accordingly. "Well, I will say," I mused, not slowly down my humping of my dick into her loose, wet vagina, "that's the most -- ah -- interesting present anyone's ever given me!"

My horny wife chuckled. "Ooh, yeah -- well, it wasn't expected -- I didn't know you'd turn into a little gayboy, baby!" She snickered when she saw the scowl of disgust on my face. "It's alright -- I think it's kinda sexy, that you'll experiment like that."

Just staring at her gorgeous face and petite body as I fucked her a few moments, before I answered. "So -- let's make a deal, now -- 'cause I let your man fuck me too, how about, for your next birthday gift, you bring home a woman and I'll fuck her also!"

I sort of meant it as a joke, but Kitty frowned -- for reasons I wouldn't have guessed.

"Awww," she pouted, her voice dripping with disappointment, "you've ruined the surprise -- that was going to be my other present to you tomorrow night!"