Me, My Slutwife & Dillon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The stud looked down at me behind him, smiling when he saw me staring at the fucking. "Like your little bitch getting fucked, don't you?" He cackled, smacking her asscheek again, drawing a momentary cry of pain from Kitty. "Baby, your husband likes you whoring yourself for a big cock -- this is what he wants you to have!"

"Uh huh -- yeah!" Kitty was whining, her face against the sofa, eyes closed, pressing her small asscheeks backwards with Dillon's powerful body smacking into her repeatedly. "Yeah -- fuckkk -- fuck me, Dillon, baby -- fuck your hot little slut!"

Watching the sex from behind, I leaned closer, my forehead not far from Dillon's balls as he rammed his body back and forth to pump his dick into my wife. My mouth was watering again, still not liking the residue of sucking my cum out of Dillon's butthole. It was like, I needed to clean my palate. So I flipped around and leaned backwards, sliding my head and shoulders between Dillon's strong thighs, winding up with the back of my head on the sofa -- directly below Kitty's pussy, with Dillon's huge dick shoved inside it. All I could see was flesh, of that pussy and his bone and balls. I smelled nudity, sweat, and fucking; I heard the squishy noises of his cock entering my wife over and over, and of her wailing and gasping while he fucked her.

I opened my mouth, tongue out, licking her pussylips as they pumped in rapid circles above my nose. I tasted Kitty's lovely scent of pussy juice, but smelled Dillon's big cock too. Moving my chin a bit, I lapped my flat tongue over his shaft right where it disappeared into her cunt, licking her juices off of him. He pushed forward, hard, and suddenly his balls were over my mouth -- all covered in Kitty's cunt liquids also -- and I sucked and licked them off. As the two fucked above me, I let my tongue join in the sex, continuing to lick Kitty's clitoris and cuntlips a bit, lapping up Dillon's shaft and balls too.

"Fuck!" Dillon screamed, slamming his manly body into my petite wife furiously, making her wince from the severe pounding, "that's it, bitch, take my big dick!"

She returned the noise with her own wails. "Ughhh -- fuckkk -- yesss, baby, fuck me!" I heard her shriek loudly, as an orgasm was passing through her. "Ohhhh -- YESSSSS -- fuckkk!"

The male's pounding of my wife was growing more intense -- harder, deeper, more savage. His hands were pulling her body backwards furiously, cramming even more of his huge erection inside her small cunt. I could sense what was happening, as it happened. Dillon was gasping and grunting in familiar noises men make, shoving his erection hard against the back of Kitty's cunt, leaving it there a moment before thrusting back and forth again. He was so close to cumming. I sucked in the aroma of the male about to orgasm, his balls must have been tensing above my face as he buried his long fat pole inside my wife's hot little vagina, then he yelled at the top of his huge lungs, "FUCK!" I literally saw his shaft pump the first wave of semen, like a ripple going through the soft underside of his cock, and I knew he was unloading some semen into my wife's pussy.

Kitty sensed it too. "Oh shit!" she cried at him. "Yeah -- cum in me baby!"

With my wife's Asian cunt milking his bone, Dillon continued to moan and keep his erection shoved inside her pussy, all the way. I just laid my head underneath it, watching and smelling, not licking, but letting the stud have his way with my wife's married cumhole. The scent of his orgasm was distinctive, I could smell his sweat and cock change flavor in the air as he began shooting semen into Kitty. "Yeah buddy," I grunted, my eyes full of the sight, "cum in my wife, fill her up!"

She was wailing too, having her own orgasm while feeling Dillon squirting semen into her from behind, the two of them peaking simultaneously over mutual heights of sexual glory. I heard my wife's high-pitched screams, while Dillon's manly groans were exploding above her body, his cock still stuffed inside her twat and ejaculating his sauce inside my wife.

He pulled out, stepping back, leaving Kitty's gaping wet cunthole above my face. It smelled like male fuck. With Dillon moving away, I slid my back off of the sofa and turned around, now on my knees behind my wife's little ass, her thighs spread wide showing her well-fucked pussy right in front of me. Her fingers slid underneath herself, I saw two of her small fingers brushing her clitoris to soothe it, then she pried open her cuntlips and squeezed her cuntmuscles together. A messy wad of white sperm appeared on her hole -- Dillon's spunk. I felt a nudge at my shoulder, Dillon's knee, as he pushed me forward. I wasn't fighting it.

My mouth was hungry, I slammed my opened lips on my wife's cunt and sucked hard. My mouth filled with that wad of Dillon's sperm, mixed with Kitty's pussy juices. Swallowing it down to my tummy, I buried my tongue into my wife's loose vagina and began scooping out sperm into my mouth, cleaning out Dillon's orgasm from Kitty's twat, tasting the musky, salty flavors of his fucking my wife. I was gasping, sweating, shoving my tongue hard as deep as I could to draw out every drop of his cum from inside her slutty married cunt.

Wow -- that was some hot sex!

The three of us took a breather. Dillon was sitting in the corner of the sofa, one leg up on the couch while his other foot was on the floor, splitting his thighs open. My wife lay with her back to him, his cock against her ass, one of his strong arms draped over her body while she had both her dainty feet up on the sofa. I went to the coffee table and split the cake apart, placing three pieces of the three-tier chocolate dessert onto paper "happy birthday" plates, then handing them out to our guest and my wife before taking one for myself. I was fucking hungry, and my mouth stunk of male cum. The chocolate helped cover up the nasty flavor. Kitty and Dillon giggles as they fed each other a couple of bites, with me watching as I lay back on the chair facing them.

I didn't talk, I was panting and catching my breath, watching my wife tease the hot male by intentionally missing his mouth with her plastic fork and brushing chocolate icing on his nose and chin. Her punish was, she had to lean up and lick it off. That led to a hot kiss, before she broke it and again "accidentally" smeared more icing on his cheek.

Eventually the little snack was done. Kitty tossed her half-eaten plate of cake towards the coffee table, where it partially landed; a few pieces of the cake bounced off onto the floor. No one noticed. She was crawling down the sofa now, on her knees over her lover, until her mouth was above his penis. "Mmm," he snickered, watching, holding his plate out to me. I took it from him and put it back on the coffee table, so the two were free to fuck each other. Holding his cock upright in her small hands -- damn, her little hands looked so small compared to that huge bone -- Kitty's tongue stuck out and she started licking his cock up and down, her eyes staring into his face the whole time. He looked back at her, grinning, his erection growing harder.

As his penis started to swell to its full potential, my wife peered over at me on the chair. "David," she purred, "don't you think I should let Dillon fuck me again, honey?"

I nodded eagerly, my erection growing too on my lap. "Definitely, you fucking whore -- you're such a fucking bitch, wanting another man's big cock so badly -- you married cunt." I loved calling her names, and I knew she loved it too.

"Mmm hmm!" Her gorgeous face was smiling ear to ear, as she stared at Dillon's handsome face, her hands slowly stroking his boner. "I am a married bitch -- I wanna fuck this big cock -- you gonna fuck me again, honey?" She was saying it to Dillon, her eyes locked on his eyes.

The male responded by reaching his strong hands down the sofa, hooking fingers under her small armpits, pulling her up to him again. She looked confused as he repositioned the two of them, ultimately having my nude wife lie on her side along the length of the sofa, her back to him, with Dillon on his side too right behind her, facing her. She was scooted up the sofa a bit farther, so his head and shoulders were behind her torso. One of his hands grabbed her top knee and lifted that upper leg straight up into the air, splitting my wife's body and exposing her wet cunt. He was lying far enough down the sofa that his erection was underneath her butt, and he shoved his hips forward so that the head of his cock kissed her wet pussylips. He was right there, ready to fuck my wife again.

Kitty moaned, her eyes rolling. "Ohhh fuckkk, yeah -- fuck me!" Looking down at his penis for a moment just about to enter her vagina, my wife glared at me with lust. "David, go sit and watch this -- he's gonna fuck me again -- he's gonna fuck your little bitchy wife!"

The two looked mighty comfortable, lying on their sides on the sofa, both of them with lusty, glazed stares in their eyes. Dillon took hold of his prick and pressed the swollen round head against Kitty's cunt, then he pushed it inside, easily slipping a couple of inches into my wife's pussy. "Uhhh, fuckkk!" she gasped, her head up so she could watch him penetrate her, "yeah, baby, fuck your little slut!" Her body rocked in place, pushing back against his dick, feeling him take her, stretching open her cuntlips again with his thick penis. I think, he was so big, each time he fucked her it was like a brand new experience. "Uhhh, shit!" my wife screamed, "sooo fucking big -- ohhh, shit, yes!"

Dillon had a good four inches inside her cunt, and he pushed her body down the sofa a bit so, as he pushed his pelvis forward and pulled her leg even higher, he could stuff more of his shaft into her. I sat on the chair, dutifully watching the man porking my wife, seeing now five inches sliding in and out of her cunt. She had this satisfied, loving look on her face, her eyelids fluttering as her eyes stared down at the sex, then up at his handsome face behind her, and even at my naked, flabby body watching. "Oooh, yeah, oooh, yeah," Kitty grunted, her body rocking rhythmically against his, feeling and seeing that cock entering her cunt over and over, "fuck me, yeah, fuck me, honey -- sooo good, sooo good." She pushed some of her sweaty, tangled long hair off of her face, smiling at me. "David, don't you love it -- he's sooo fucking big, he's fucking your slutty little wife!"

Indeed I loved it, my dick was fully aroused again, aching as it pulsed with blood. I reached down to grab my penis, and I started masturbating, watching Kitty get fucked. "You look so sexy, Kitty -- you wish he could fuck you every day, don't you, you love that dick in you!"

"Uh huh!" She didn't mean it so sound like a put-down of me, she was being honest. Kitty had this serious wrinkle to her eyebrows, as she pumped her small body back and forth on the sofa, taking now six inches of his cock inside her, which pulled out until only a couple of inches remained, then he shoved it back inside, again and again. "Ohhh, fuckkk -- yesss, sooo good -- fuck me, Dillon, baby -- I'd love you to fuck me every day this way -- god, I need it so bad!"

Then Kitty's face turned to me, and she squealed the honest truth.

"Happy birthday, David," she muttered, with only half her breath, "I know you love seeing me fucking a big cock -- you know this is what I really, really need!" As she said it, Dillon snarled and rammed his hips hard, upwards at her body, pressing a hand against her hip and holding her steady. He forced another inch of his cock into her cunt, drawing a pained reaction on my wife's gorgeous face. "Ohhh, fuckkk! Owww -- fuckk!"

She was still bent in half, her upper leg pulled all the way up so her knee was by her armpit, her small foot pointed to the ceiling as Dillon spread her thighs open to fuck that tight Asian cunt. With one hand under that bent knee, holding it back, his arm under her body reached up and his hand clasp firmly around her neck, holding her in place tightly. "Uhhh -- YES!" she wailed, feeling his hand grabbing her there, and he began to force himself against her with more power, driving that fat penis deeper into her yet. The very thick part of his base was just entering her cuntlips, stretching them so far wide. As she pushed her hips against it, his hand around her neck pulled her backwards against him, arching her little back, stretching her out. I watched her smallish tits jiggling on her chest as the man fucked her tight cunt harder and faster, drilling my wife over and over, probably seven or eight inches deep. "Ohhh -- SHIT, YESSS!" she screamed, having an orgasm from the deep penetration of his amazing cock into her vagina.

Seeing my wife brutally fucked so deep, and cumming so hard, was making me incredibly horny. My fist was flying up and down my five-and-a-half inch cock, and it was spilling precum. Swelling began in my balls, and I knew I was going to cum again myself.

With Dillon fucking my wife's tight cunt so deep, her body was held in place with his hand wrapped around her neck. Those tits of hers were on display for me, bouncing back and forth as he fucked her pussy. I loved the sight, and I knew what I wanted to do. With my cum so near, I jumped off the chair and stood over my wife, pointing my penis at her, jerking it. Her eyes looked at my cock then at my face, and she snarled, "Yeah, David -- cum, honey!"

I did, unloading my second orgasm of the evening, ejaculating my sperm onto my wife's smallish breasts. I didn't have a large load this second time around, but the orgasm felt insanely good, a wave of warmth cascaded over me, making me sweaty and satisfied. My hand continued stroking my bone, drawing out every last drop, until I was gasping for air.

I'd left a wet mess on Kitty's titties, with cum drizzled in streaks and drips on her firm nipples and running down to her tummy. But she wasn't noticing, she was still letting her small body get pounded rapidly by Dillon's incredibly large penis. "Ohhh -- fuck me, Dillon -- fuck your little slut!"

He wanted to get deeper, so Dillon pulled out of her and pushed Kitty -- yes, a literal push -- onto the carpet. She caught herself as she fell onto the floor, on her hands and knees, but Dillon immediately put her on her back on the carpeting. Spreading her slender legs apart, he exposed her wet cunt again and mounted my wife, placing his married dick against her twat then shoving it inside. "Fuck -- YES!" my wife screamed, taking him inside her once again, pulling her knees back to her chest.

The hulky male was towering over my petite wife, shoving his lengthy fat erection back inside her married cunt. His arms were straight down, hands on the rug, his knees resting on the rug too as he pumped his muscular ass up and down. My eyes stared at his dick entering Kitty's pussy, making sloppy noises as the oversized pole thrust into her gushing-wet vagina. Pulling her knees as far back as she could, giving him the maximum room possible, my wife screamed in delight at the deep fucking she was receiving. "Ohhh, fuckkk! Yesss -- fuckkk yesss!"

Dillon glanced to the side, checking me out. I was still on the chair, watching, but I had to move closer, the fucking was so intense I wanted to be near to it. Dropping to my knees, I crawled across the floor a couple of yards until I was kneeling right next to my wife, seeing her getting screwed by that huge penis.

"Ohhhh! Fuckkk! Ohhh fuckkk!" she kept screaming, arching her back, eyes rolling around. My wife started to orgasm again, her pussy gushing with juices around his erection, as she arched her back more and sucked in air through the climax. "Fuckkk -- YESSSS! Ohhh, shit! Ohhh, fuck meee!" Even as her cum subsided, she kept wailing and screaming, rolling her head around, keeping her knees pulled back and feeling seven or eight inches of that dick plowing into her tight cunt, which had stretched open to take that enormous shape inside her. "Ohhh, Dillon, honey -- fuck me, fuck your little slut!"

"Fuck him," I panted to her, my spent cock still hard, "fuck that big dick you fucking whore!"

Kitty's small body was so tiny underneath Dillon's awesome physique, his fit, athletic large frame pounding her mercilessly. I sat back on my heels and watched his dick violently penetrating my wife's hot little Asian cunt, making it reddened and sore, drooling with juices, as the fat shaft poked and probed her over and over. He was leaning on top of her, arms straight out underneath himself, his back and legs stiff while he pumped his pelvis up and down, jamming that huge dick into Kitty's quivering hot vagina. My wife's eyes were rolling in her head, she was concentrating only on the feeling of his insanely large erection squeezing into her deeper and deeper, each hard thrust pushing his fat cockhead a little farther up her pussy. He had a good six inches inside her, but as he kept working it in and out, I saw more and more of his erection shoved into my wife. Six and a half inches; seven; fuck, maybe eight inches, he was so deep, only a very thick couple of inches stayed outside her twat each time he thrust forward.

She was screaming, her pussy so achy from his incredible fucking. "Uhhhh!" she was screaming, her small hands clawing at his arms and shoulders, hanging onto him as his body slammed into hers with full force, "oooh, yeah -- ohhh, fuckkk -- yesss -- yesss, fuck me!" Her eyes looked up at his face, ignoring me and everything else, just staring into her lover's strong, handsome visage. "Fuck your little slut baby -- oooh, fuckkk!"

His head went down, I saw his powerful shoulders keeping his torso above her small body while his mouth dipped to meet her mouth, and a moment later my wife and her boyfriend were kissing madly, passionately, sucking each other's tongues and lips, while his erection continued to fuck her hot little twat. I was gazing at the juices coating his shaft, his enormously fat penis was drooling with her liquids while he screwed his bone inside my wife's pussy. Her legs were at her sides, bouncing around uselessly, the impact of his thighs and hips into her small body sending her legs into the air. Her feet looked so fucking small, so sexy, just hovering above the carpet as she pulled her legs back and let the hot man fuck her cunt so much harder and deeper than her husband could ever do.

She broke the kiss, pulling his face to her neck where he began giving her a hickey while fucking her, and her face contorted on pleasured pain. "Yesss -- yesss -- uh huh, yeah -- YESSSSSS!" My gorgeous wife was having a very hard orgasm around his cock, her cunt milking it and spasming out of control. "OHHH SHIT -- YESSSS!"

As her cum subsided, he put his mouth back on hers and continued kissing her in front of me. His amazing dick didn't stop, it was still sliding in and out of her pussy, his bone was so wet and hard it looked like a concrete pole being pile-driven into the ground. He now was gripping her tiny shoulders, pinning her down, pulling her body against his so that his cock was as deep as possible, and she couldn't move away but was forced to lie there, split open, taking that awesome rock into her squishy wet pussy. I swear it seemed he had the whole thing inside her, all ten fabulous inches, and the way my wife was shrieking and crying -- tears dripping out of her slanted eyes -- I thought there was a possibility that he, indeed, had shoved every last bit of his prick into her cunt.

Kitty's petite little body was being shattered by her mind-blowing orgasms, the fire exploding out of her cunt was making every limb of hers shake and spasm, her breathing was short and painful, her face in lusty agony while her voice crackled like rocks being split apart. "OHHH FUCKKK -- ohhhhh fuckkk, fuckkk, SHIT -- uhhhhh, oooh fuck, yesss -- UHHHHH!!!" Her unintelligible screams reached the crescendo, a pitch of energy washing over her again, and Kitty had yet another orgasm with Dillon's huge bone inside her stretched-open slit.