Me, My Slutwife & Dillon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Here's your little bitch," she told Dillon, stepping back into his arms, crawling on the sofa to straddle him, "all naked for you, baby."

Dillon's large hands reached out to her small frame, and he took control of her, moving her off of his lap to his side. Having her kneel on our sofa, somewhat facing him but also angling so I could see her naked chest and clean, shaved pussy, she leaned backwards with the small of her back against the top edge of the sofa, resting on one bent knee on the cushion below while her other leg was raised and bent in the air, that foot flat on the sofa to spread open her crotch. Dillon took a last look at me, making sure I was paying attention, then he rolled to face my wife and lowered his hungry mouth to her breasts. Kitty watched with broad eyes, arching her back, offering her naked titties to him. With my eyes glued to the sight, Dillon's lips wrapped around one of her stiff little nipples, sucking it hard, then swallowing her entire boob into his warm, wet mouth, drawing a gasp from my wife.

"Ummm, fuckkk!" she swore, gazing at the handsome man licking her chest, "oooh yeah!" Her eyes glanced down at his huge penis, still hard and jutting out of his lap, then over to me next, seeing me adoringly watching. "David -- oooh, god, I'm sooo horny for him -- I want to fuck him so bad!"

Dillon heard that, and one of his hands slipped up her thigh, his fingers stiffening as they reached her crotch. My wife's eyes suddenly closed and her body erupted with a quake, as she felt him instantly grind his large fingers against her wet clitoris. "Uhhhh -- FUCKKK!" She wrapped an arm around him, clutching his face to her breast, while her little flat pelvis pushed her wet cunt towards her lover's fingers. "Ohhh -- fuckkk, Dillon -- yesss, honey!"

The married stud started sawing his stretched fingers over her clitoris, back and forth, rubbing his fingertips between her puffy, wet cuntlips. Kitty's body responded by undulating with the same rhythm, letting him masturbate her, coating his fingers and palm in her juices as they streamed out of her twat. Her body was shivering, almost ready to go limp, she was so horny for him. His mouth moved across her little chest, taking her other breast, sucking it hard. Suddenly his teeth clamped down on her nipples, a seriously firm bite, and she screamed in delight. "Ohhh, fuckkk, YES!" Her eyes didn't open, she had a pained look on her face, feeling her nipple throb between his teeth while his fingers ground on her clitoris firmly, repeatedly. "Uhhh, Dillon!"

With a flash of inspiration, Kitty's eyes opened and she stared directly at me, as she moaned, "David -- won't you love seeing Dillon fuck the shit out of my little cunt with his awesome huge cock?"

Before I could respond, her lover took his mouth off of her breast and began to lick down her flat belly. "Mmm," the stud purred with his big manly tongue tracing a wet path against my wife's little body, "you're so fucking sexy, baby."

Kitty's eyes grew wide as she realized quickly where he was heading, and she didn't fight him at all when his huge hands grabbed her little body and pulled her down to the sofa. Laying my betrothed on her back on the sofa, with her small ass at the front edge of the sofa facing me and her head and shoulders crushed upwards by the backrest, Dillon spread open her flimsy legs and showed off my wife's wet pink cunt and her little tight asshole, while he leaned over it. Both of them looked at me, making sure I was watching -- as, of course, I was, intently -- then Dillon put his face down again and licked right to her mound.

"Fuckkk -- YES!" shrieked my wife, arching her back more, wailing as she sucked in air.

Dillon kept his face above her body, slipping his tongue downwards, so I could see his tongue touch her pink little fleshy knob lying in the folds of soft skin. My wife grunted at the contact, her body jerking a little, her legs stretched wide to her sides. Dillon began flicking his tongue tip over her clitoris, rapidly teasing it, until her small ass was undulating in circles. He cupped a big hand under her soft asscheeks, keeping his face planted on her gyrating body, then stretching a finger upwards he stroked it over her butthole and, next, her pussyhole. Kitty let out a whine of approval at that. The man's lips puckered and he sucked her clitoris into his mouth, while at that moment his finger stiffened and entered her twat. Finger-fucking my wife too, he drove her wild with his scrumptuous cunnilingus.

She was approaching an orgasm, quickly, so easily. "Ahhh -- fuckkk! Yessss!" Her hands gripped the back of his head, feeling him lovingly enjoying her little clitty. "Dillon -- ohhh, fuckkk! Ohhhh god, yesss!"

The guy crawled onto the floor now, moving in front of her body, hiding her twat from my sight. Didn't matter to me. I watched her tits arching on her small body, her jaw trembling and my wife's eyes rolling, as she sucked in air and squealed in pleasure. "Uhhh -- fuckkk -- yesss -- yesss, baby -- yesss, eat me honey!" Her legs wobbled as she shoved them to the side, and his head was bobbing around, his tongue and lips working on her clitoris, his finger still stuck inside her tight vagina. Dillon was building a cum inside her, and moments later it ripped through her with an explosive force. "Fuckkk -- YESSSS! OHHHH FUCKKK!" She screamed at the top of her lungs as her legs stiffened, and she cried and erupted with the climax spilling out of her twat. I knew his mouth must have been filling with juices, and her liquids probably were rolling in streams down his wrist and arm.

My dick wanted to cum, hearing how my wife was getting eaten so well by the handsome stud. I grabbed my penis, slowly stroking it, not wanting to squirt out my semen but needing to satisfy its aching for attention.

Dillon loved to eat pussy, it seemed. He ate my wife's twat endlessly, probably for a good twenty minutes -- seriously. I love eating her too, and Kitty always enjoyed it, so she had multiple more cums in Dillon's mouth. But it didn't stop her from begging for what she really wanted. In between her screams of orgasmic pleasure, she demanded that he fuck her with his cock. "Ohhhh, god -- ohhh, fuckkk -- Dillon, fuck me, fuck me with your cock -- uhhhh, god, uhhhh -- ohhhh, yesss -- oooooh -- YESSSS! OHHHH FUCKKK! OHHHH GOD! FUUUCKKK! -- uhhhh -- mmm hmmm, baby, yesss -- oooh, so good -- soooo good -- ohhh, fuck me!!! -- put your cock in me! -- OHHHHH FUUUUCKKK!" It was so fucking sexy, I had no choice but to put my hands under my ass, sitting on them, so I wouldn't touch my dick anymore. I was on the verge of orgasming myself, hearing her loving that cunt-eating.

Without warning, Dillon suddenly bolted upright, raising to his feet on the floor above my wife's prone, spread-open body. I saw her eyes look up at him lovingly, then hungrily as she spied his enormous erection. Resting his knees on the sofa, leaning over her, his arms against the backrest of the sofa, Dillon lowered his mightily penis to my wife's vagina. I could hardly breath, so excited to finally see this moment, watching his elongated, super-fat shaft approach Kitty's pink little slit.

"Yes!" She was begging him, almost crying, her hands reaching up to his hips to bring him closer. "Fuck me! David -- he's going to fuck me -- I want that big dick in me baby!"

Teasing her mercilessly, Dillon lowered the fat round head of his prick against her cuntlips, rubbing it, letting her feel his size, even touching his eye to her entrance, but he didn't push in. She moaned unfavorably, gasping, "Dillon -- fuck me, fuck my cunt, fuck me please!" I saw her small hands gripping his powerful hips, trying to draw his dick into her aching vagina. "David -- I want him so bad!"

Then I watched his muscular asscheeks clench, and his rigid manly frame thrust forward, hard.

"OHHH FUCK!" screamed my wife, taking his dick into her twat, "FUCKKK!"

Her small vagina is so tight when you first fuck it, especially after she'd had a few orgasms from his fingers and tongue. Dillon's athletic, toned frame rose above her small body, his arms and legs tensing with his muscles tightening, and he started working his boner into her pussy bit by bit. His ass muscles clenched, his strong back rammed his hips forward, and with a series of pounding thrusts, like a jackhammer, he started jamming the head of his concrete pole against the pressure inside her pussy. With Kitty's small body wildly gyrating now, I watched from behind -- his ass flexing, his balls dangling, his shaft pointing at Kitty's cunt -- as Dillon started to plunge his erection inside her vagina, bit by bit, deeper with each thrust forward. He was staring down at my wife, and her slanted eyes were looking up at him, gazing at each other as they felt her pussy swallowing his erection deeper and deeper.

My eyes were riveted at the sight of his prick disappearing into her cunt. I could see her lips stretching open, deforming around the fat mass of his swollen shaft, while he stuck that prick farther inside her body with each forceful thrust. Three inches, four inches, bit by bit he was driving himself inside her . . . five inches, maybe halfway now, the fattest part of his dick still to come.

Kitty could see my face, looking past his dick and between his thighs, and she moaned to me from underneath her lover. "David -- he's so big -- see me fucking him, don't you love it -- your little slut wife getting fucked -- it's so good, sooo good!"

The male turned his head over his shoulder, glancing back at me, seeing me staring at the sex. "You like seeing big dicks stuck up your wife's hot pussy, David?"

My penis wanted to explode with an orgasm, it was hurting as it throbbed on my tummy. I grabbed it and squeezed it, just enough to satisfy it, then put my hands under my ass again. "It's so hot -- fuck, you're so big -- stretch her out, buddy, shove that big meat in her!"

"AHHHH!" She was wailing uncontrollably already, her hands reaching down to feel his erection sliding in and out of her vagina. "Ohhh, fuckkk! Yesss, ohhh god, fuckkk! Yesss -- uhhhh --- fuck meee!"

Dillon continued to pound his dick into my wife's pussy, porking her little body so much deeper than I ever could. He had more cock inside of her now that I had in total, and yet he still had a good four or five inches left over. His masculine nude body driving back and forth above her, he kept shoving more dick into her cunt, deforming her tubes inside I was sure, pressing so deeply. Kitty was howling, almost crying, feeling him filling that pussy so beautifully and fully. Her hands were wiggling her clitoris, adding a sensation to the stretching and plowing of her wet achy vagina, and she was having orgasms now too. "UHHHH YESSSS!" Squealing like a stuck pig, my wife wailed and cried from the orgasms shredding her body, bolting out of her twat with the insanely deep fucking by her newest boyfriend.

I couldn't see her face, but I could hear her cry out to me. "David -- ohhh, fuck, he's sooo big -- don't you love your present -- don't you love your slutty wife fucking a big cock?"

No answer was necessary, nor would she have heard it. Dillon lowered his head down as she arched hers upwards, and the two started kissing madly while he kept fucking her cunt. I heard her moaning and whining into his mouth, muffled with his tongue inside her mouth, her small hands wrapped around his manly hips and ass, drawing his dick even farther into her little body. He wasn't all the way inside, but he had to have a good seven inches, maybe eight inches, of penis inside her little Asian twat. Where it went, I had no idea. She must have been feeling it up against her throat or something, that long shaft was so fucking deep inside her body. He was sliding it in and out, too, not just leaving it in there; I got so many looks at the sexy, dripping-wet thickness of his shaft, as he pulled it back then just jammed it back inside, hard, all the way, reaching into the farthest depths of her body.

Maybe ten minutes passed, something like that, with Dillon continuing to fuck my horny wife while I passively watched nearby. The air in our living room stunk of naked bodies -- three of them -- with the salty, horny scents of hard cock and wet pussy mixed together along with sweat. Then the two broke their ever-lasting kiss and whispered to each other, then they changed position.

Drawing a yelp from my horny wife, Dillon pulled his long dick out of Kitty's cunt and stood upright for a moment, stretching his sore limbs. As he did, turning sideways, I got an eyeful of his massive cock standing erect, jutting straight out of his flat abdomen, his shaft drooling with juices from my wife's pussy. He glanced down at me to make sure I had noticed his cock, then proudly he turned to face me and he pointed at his tool, which was pointed back at me. "Think your wife likes this?" he laughed with a hearty roar.

"She fucking loves it, the little whore," I agreeably laughed, my eyes not coming off the sight of his penis. Again, I'm not gay -- but, damn, it was an awesome sight. So long, so thick, now reddened and rigid, shining with my wife's pussyjuices all over it. Actually, it looked delicious, if you can use that word.

The stud sat back down on our sofa, leaning back with his feet far out on the floor, almost flat but his handsome head and strong, broad shoulders propped up. Holding his fabulous thick missile straight upwards in one fist, he reached his other hand to my wife and helped her climb to her knees. She was wobbly but energetic. Winking at me, she prepared to turn her back to me and straddle his cock -- but, at his encouragement, she went reverse-cowgirl on him, throwing a knee over his wide lap so that her front was facing me, and her back and ass in the direction of Dillon's face.

Now I could easily see Dillon's wonderful penis pointing straight up to her reddened, abused twat, and my wife's little body lowering that wet loose hole downwards. She had her hands back behind herself, and he grabbed her hands so they were interlocking fingers, his arms propping up her torso that way. Her knees were bent, feet against his body, but she had no leverage so she unfolded her legs and flattened her feet on the sofa at his sides. Now she had full control of herself and Kitty lowered her pussy to Dillon's cockhead. With my eyes glued at that spot, Dillon rubbed his huge penis against her small lips and was just about to penetrate her again.

"David," my wife grunted at me, staring at my reaction seeing them about to fuck, "don't you love how big he is -- he's about to fuck me so good -- I love his fucking cock!"

Nodding, occasionally squeezing my aching penis at the sight of their sex, I gasped my honest feelings. "I'm so hard, I love seeing you fuck that big cock on that handsome man -- you fucking love how big he is, don't you honey?"

Her head fell back, as she pushed her hips forward and felt the swollen bulbous head of his dick enter her cunt. "Yes!" she screamed in response, pushing her pussy downwards to take his dick back inside her vagina. "I love it -- it's sooo fucking big, I love fucking big cocks!"

Mesmerized, I barely moved, hardly even breathing, hearing my heart thumping in my ears while my hard dick twitched on my lap. My eyes stared at the stud's massive boner stretching open my wife's small vagina, making her puffy pussylips deform out of shape, accommodating his girth, growing into a circle tightly swallowing his shaft. She bounced her entire small body, up and down, pressing her hands down onto Dillon's hands and using her feet flattened on the sofa, making her small narrow ass undulate up and down. The huge size of his erection looked so big compared to her little body, she looked frail and tiny about to be ravaged by a huge animal. The lust in my wife's brown eyes, dripping with desire, was intoxicating to me.

"Ohhh god, David," she panted, not looking at me but staring down at his fat balls and the thick shaft probing into her cunt, "look at that -- he's sooo big -- look how he fucking opens me up -- it feels sooo fucking good!" I saw her tongue lick her lips, and I heard her hoarse breaths, as she sucked air into her tiny body. "Ohhh baby -- mmm, oooh -- fuck me!"

She undulated her pelvis more, moving in slow circles, at the rhythm of his penis sliding inside then out of her twat. I watched her back arch, her small breasts bouncing on her body, her nipples so hard they must have been hurting her. Dillon let go of her hands, allowing Kitty to reach all the way back and press her hands against his hairy chest to steady herself, so that his hands were free to reach upwards and grab a hold of her titties. Kitty moaned in delight, feeling his fingers clamp down on her soft orbs, kneading them like bread, grasping and clutching, rolling his flattened palms over her nipples, even then pinching both of her titties and tugging her nipples hard. "Owww -- fuckkk, yes!" she shrieked as he deformed her breasts. Her hips were wildly flying around in circles now, pumping her cunt up and down the top six inches of his dick, leaving the remainder of the thick shaft dripping in juices. "Fuckkk, yesss -- fuck me!" Her breaths were short, her face now leaning backwards while she felt him fucking her. "Sooo good -- fuckkk -- sooo good!" Her face was contorted in pain, feeling her cunt stretching around his awesome boner as he thrust it deeper and deeper into her twat.

Lost in the bliss of sex with Dillon, my wife didn't look at me or even acknowledge my presence for a few minutes, just content to fuck the huge penis thrusting into her tight twat. Lifting her face, opening her eyes at me, she finally let out an exasperated gasp, "Ohhh, David -- sooo good, he feels sooo good in me -- feels sooo incredible, a big cock -- happy birthday, baby!"

I couldn't help it, I grabbed my penis and was stroking it quickly now, the precum all over my shaft and lubricating it for my palm and fingers to slide over without resistance. An orgasm was nearing, and I was so hard I wasn't really trying to stop it. The look on Kitty's face was amazing -- sheer lust, total joy, loving the feeling of that thick dick shoved up her cunt. Humping her lover with fury, Kitty made her sloppy cunt slide up and down the pole, right in front of my eyes, so easy for me to see the dick fucking my wife with her sitting backwards on him. My mouth watered at the sight of that juicy huge cock, disappearing in and out of Kitty's pink Asian vagina.

Dillon was watching me gaze at the sex, and with his hands still groping Kitty's tits, he moaned at me, "You like that, David -- her fucking me -- you know she loves how it feels!"

"Oh, yes," I muttered, drunk on the sex in front of me, "she so loves it, she's such a fucking whore for huge cocks."

Surprising me, he took a hand off of her breast and curled his finger to me, indicating for me to come over, pointing at the ground on the floor between his spread-open knees. "C'mon, David," the confident male moaned from underneath my wife, "come over here, feel how deep I am inside her -- you know you want to!"

I wasn't sure what he had in mind, but I was so caught up in the fucking that I didn't ask. I just climbed off the chair, feeling my knees and butt sore from sitting there so long. Crawling on our carpet now, I pushed the coffee table far to the side -- almost knocking the chocolate cake over -- and giving myself plenty of space. Now kneeling in front of the sofa with his bony knees alongside me, I found myself inches away from his incredibly huge penis disappearing repeatedly into my wife's naked juicy pussy. He reached a hand down, taking my wrist as I offered it, and flattening my hand before planting it firmly against the very lowest part of her belly, my thumb grazing her vagina.