Me, My Slutwife & Dillon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Feel it," he barked, using his other hand to push my wife's hip down hard while he worked to jam his cock farther up inside her cunt, "feel how deep I am in there!"

My wife's flat soft belly was slick and wet, juicy from her cunt as well as sweat. She was warm, too, overheating. My palm and fingers stayed firmly against her abdomen, below her belly-button and right above her cunt, pressing gently to feel any motion inside her body. Dillon wanted to get his cock deeper in her, so he had Kitty sit more upright, her small frame directly above his erection, and gravity pulled her little body down farther, while he used his legs to swing his hips and shove more meat into her pussy. "Ahhh, FUCKKK!" screamed my wife, her eyes clenching shut, feeling more of his dick entering her cunt. He had a good seven inches inside her, and he was trying to work more. She was pumping up and down, sliding her cunt on his pole, taking as much of his shaft as her little vagina could take.

Indeed, it was amazing -- inside her body, I felt the motion of his cockhead, making something of a bump inside her flat tummy that was moving up-and-down with the same rhythm of his cock going in and out of her. I was feeling him fucking her -- and he was, exactly as he said, so deep inside my wife!

Her little clit was swimming in juices, right by my thumb, so I brushed my tongue over the clitty. Kitty shrieked, leaning backwards again, hands behind her on Dillon's hairy chest, while she screamed at the additional sensation. "Fuck -- yes, David!"

I watched in amazement, seeing my thumb teasing her clit while Dillon's incredible dick was inches below fucking her cunthole, when Dillon leaned forward and grabbed my head. I was stunned, but it only took a moment for the strong man to shove my mouth down towards my wife's crotch. "Lick her clit, David," he commanded with a growl.

He didn't need to be so pushy, the idea was fabulous. I smashed my tongue hard against my wife's throbbing wet little clitoris, smelling the flavors of his huge manly cock fucking her cunt just below, almost against my chin. I didn't mind my face and mouth being so close to another man's penis, I'd licked her asshole in previous threesomes while she was being fucked in the pussy, and frankly maybe I had even licked her clitty too in some of those fuckfests. The taste of her wet clit was incredible, it was so wet and musky, it burned against my tongue as I rammed my pink muscle firmly on it.

With her body sliding up and down his penis, I had to keep my face planted on her clitty, and I wasn't totally successful. She was really gyrating her hips wildly, up and down and side to side, while Dillon was pumping his erection deep into her cunt over and over. As their two bodies moved wildly in all directions my tongue slipped off of her clitty, licking some of her pussylips . . . and, fleetingly, brushing over the wet shaft of his penis, just where it was disappearing inside my wife's cunt.

"Right there!" I heard my wife's new boyfriend grunt, his arm reaching around my wife again so his strong hand could grab a hold of my head. His thick fingers gripped my hair above my ear, holding my head firmly where he wanted it. "Lick right there, David!"

I found my tongue was at the very spot at the top of the hole in her cuntlips, right at the spot the soft underside if Dillon's superhuman dick was penetrating Kitty. The spot was pooled with cuntjuice and precum, a squishy, fleshy little spot. As I flattened my tongue and pressed its broad surface hard at that spot, I felt the warmth of Dillon's cock burning against my tongue, and just below, his lubricated shaft was sliding over my chin. Kitty screamed, thrusting her body downward against the feeling of my tongue on her pussylips, and I felt one of her hands grab my head too, so both of them were pressing my mouth and tongue against their genitals while they fucked. I was literally tasting their fucking, feeling my mouth fill with sexy, musky liquids. I slipped my tongue down so that my tongue tip was at the entrance, almost sliding inside her stretched-open cunt along with Dillon's penis, and as he pumped his shaft in and out, my tongue was sliding on that cock right at the entrance to Kitty's cunt.

My wife started to orgasm, screaming out of control, shrieking at full volume. Her body tensed, leaning way back, and a torrent of juices spilled out of her vagina to stream down Dillon's dick. It was almost natural, I guess, that my tongue followed. With my wife's body violently jerking around in all directions, I couldn't keep my tongue against it; instead, my tongue was just flat against Dillon's shaft, lapping up her juices dripping down that thick pole. I was so horny tasting her orgasm, flavored by the smells of his manly dick, I didn't stop what I was doing. I started sliding my tongue up and down the exposed bottom of his cock, tasting the dick she had sucked earlier and that was deeply fucking my wife, lapping up the juices all over that amazing rod. My tongue slid down to the base of his shaft, right against the softness of his scrotum, finding it pooled with my wife's juices.

Kitty's lover grunted in pleasure. "Yeah -- there -- suck 'em!"

His hand didn't let go of my head, and he jerked his ass upwards, pushing his balls into my open mouth. Kitty was staring down at me, seeing her husband licking the wet fat balls of another man, tasting her liquids that were dripping all over them. I'd never sucked balls in my life, but tasting like Kitty and then some, I was thoroughly aroused by it. They were soft and full; knowing how sensitive they were, I rolled my tongue over them, then sucked them gently into my lips, creating a vacuum to draw all of the pussyjuice into my mouth. The smell was incredible, my nose was filled with the aroma of Dillon's fat huge cock. A few inches up, my wife was smashing her pussy onto the knobby head and top half of the cock, screaming in pleasure.

I felt Dillon's hand dragging my head upwards, and I allowed him to guide my tongue upwards along his cockshaft again, towards the top. Unbeknownst to me his other hand was pulling Kitty off of him, to have her reverse her position and fuck him on top of his body in the more conventional way. I found myself staring at the dripping, wet bulbous head of Dillon's penis. I'd never done this before, but with his hand firmly gripping my hair and the scent of my wife's cunt all over his boner, I did it without a pause. I opened my mouth and swallowed Dillon's dick, shoving that round cockhead over my tongue and into the back of my mouth. The powerful scent of his penis invaded my nose again, but a hundred times more so, and I found myself actually very aroused at having a man's penis in my mouth -- so long as it still tasted like my nasty wife, preparing to fuck him again.

My horny wife was staring down at her husband sucking another man's cock, and she groaned in delight. "Ohhh, David, yeah -- suck it!" She reached her hands out, one of them taking Dillon's pole by the base, using a single finger plus her thumb to circle around it and hold it upright. Her other hand brushed Dillon's fist away from my head, and instead she laid her palm on top of my skull, pushing down. "Suck it baby!" We'd never even talked about this, but she was making me suck a man's cock, taking several inches into my mouth, forcing my head to bob up and down as I slurped on the fat pole.

I looked up at my wife, seeing her tits hovering far above me, her smiling face gazing down from above them. She was purring, her hand now stroking the top of my head while I kept sucking Dillon's penis for her. "That's it, David," she groaned, "do you like it -- I love sucking cocks -- don't you like sucking it?"

Dillon's point had been made, and I guess my wife's tight pussy was far more pleasurable than my mouth. He swatted her hand off of my head then pushed my head away, letting me fall back onto my heels and exposing his dick again. She cackled in laughter as he grabbed her slender hips and twisted her around, 180 degrees, so she was squatting on his lap and facing him. I watched as she slid her ass downward and the head of his dick touched her cuntlips, and with a thrust, he shoved that meat inside her pink hole. "Fuckkk, YES!" my wife yelled, arching her back, sitting up on her lover. My eyes grew wide too, seeing her pussylips expand to take a few inches of his married erection inside her married vagina.

Grunting in deep pleasure, Dillon spat at my wife, "That's it, bitch, ride that big cock with your hot little cunt."

"Yeah!" Kitty had both her small hands on his sweaty, hairy chest, feeling the beads of perspiration all over his firm, fit torso. Her little ass and hips looked so tiny and fragile on top of his broad, athletic physique. "Oh yeah -- David, ooh -- I'm so wet, his cock is so fucking good!" Her back was totally arched, pushing her titties forward, and Dillon reached both hands up to play with those breasts and pinch her nipples while he fucked her hard. "Uhhh, fuckkk! Yesss! I'm your slut tonight, Dillon -- fuck your little Asian sextoy!"

Sitting on my ankles on the carpet, I found myself licking the flavors out of my mouth. I still tasted the strong scent of Dillon's penis, plus of course Kitty's vagina. I was shocked I'd been sucking the man's prick, but seeing it driving again into Kitty's cunt, I had no guilt or compunction. His dick was very sexy, and I could see why Kitty loved sucking it and fucking it.

Not that I was turning gay . . . .

Dillon had my wife reverse position, sitting facing him now in the more conventional female-superior position, her small ass above his man-sized dick now. With her small legs spread open around his thick waist, her hands on his shoulders, Kitty began humping him up and down, sliding her pink cuntlips on his pole, wiggling her little ass. I watched them start kissing, deeply, moaning into each other's mouths as her tight cunt slid up to the top of his dick then slammed back down, grinding her ass, pushing as much meat of his erection as she could up into her body.

He leaned back even more on the sofa, having Kitting squatting upright now, as she grinned and showed him her hot little titties and slender body, riding him. With me still on the floor behind them, I was watching his balls and cock pumping up and down, dripping with juices as her pussy gushed above them. I knew what I wanted, I just did it. Leaning forward, I put my tongue out, and started licking her juices off of Dillon's scrotum. Those hot little balls were sexy, covered in her liquids, and I carefully suckled them into my mouth and made Dillon groan in pleasure, while he gazed at Kitty's tits and screwed my wife even more deeply.

With my mouth full of Dillon's balls, I wondered to myself, what the fuck was happening to me here tonight? All I knew was, I was horny as shit, and my cock as aching it wanted to cum so badly.

I didn't have time to reflect. Dillon pulled Kitty downwards, so they could make out, and her body was horizontal above his, as she bent over at the waist to continue riding his cock. His big hands clutched my wife's little asscheeks, prying them apart, exposing her asshole above her cunt filled with his penis. He pointed at her asshole -- and I knew, he was telling me what to do. I did that too. I leaned up, licking up his shaft past her cunt, right to my wife's hot little puckered brown asshole, licking it. Her juices had pooled over it, her tight hole was slick and wet. Lapping it up, I felt Kitty squirming at the feeling of her husband's tongue at her anus, while her boyfriend was inside her cunt. She pushed that ass backwards -- almost jamming herself into my chin -- and I just shoved my tongue into her butthole, feeling how tight and nasty it was.

"Fuck yes!" my wife screamed, "eat my ass, David!"

I'd licked Kitty's ass plenty of times -- more than weekly, that's for sure -- but this was different, with Dillon's dick just inches away inside her cunt. My mouth still had the disgusting flavor of male cock in it; Kitty's asshole was almost refreshing, by comparison.

So I have no idea why I did it, but a few moments later, when Dillon reached both hands down to my head and pushed it down, I let him move my tongue. I pulled it out of Kitty's ass; passed over her cunt, then his shaft and balls; and down further.

Yes -- moments later -- I was licking Dillon's ass!

I'd never, ever had my mouth near a male's butthole before. It was hairy and musky, and very sweaty; his asscheeks were wet and messy. I ignored all of that, my cock was so fucking hard, it was making me do the weirdest, most perverted thing imaginable. I closed my eyes but didn't miss a beat, with Dillon's body undulating and shoving his huge cock into my horny wife, I stuck out my tongue and jammed it into Dillon's tight little butthole.

Kitty was looking back at me, coughing and laughing, moaning in delight. "Oh yeah -- David -- do it, you fucking pervert!"

I found myself moving out of control, shoving tongue into his tight hairy asshole while my nose was against his balls, smelling his flavors. My eyes opened and saw his huge shaft shoving into Kitty's stretched-open pink cuntlips, while her small ass was wildly sliding up and down that shaft. My dick hurt, it was so hard; I had to grab it, holding it, feeling precum streaming out of it. If I jerked it a few times, I was going to cum, I just knew it.

While still fucking my wife, Dillon reached past her body with a hand and grabbed my hair, yanking my mouth off of his butt. I sneered at him, unhappy with the flavor in my mouth, but completely excited. He knew what I wanted, he fully understood. "David," he moaned, "you wanna get your rocks off, that li'l cock must really wanna cum bad?"

"Oh yeah," I nodded, sucking in air, scowling at the bad new flavor that had been added to my mouth, "you know it."

His voice was full of stern power. "Then get the fuck up -- shove that little prick into that asshole!"

I couldn't wait, I rose to my feet, bending at the knees to lower my cock, and I grabbed my aching pole with a fist to guide it to Kitty's tight, wet asshole. Only, it never got there. Dillon's hand pushed my hip, knocking me back a half-pace, then he pried his meaty, hairy legs wide open with his dick still buried in my wife's twat above him. As he leaned back completely flat on the sofa, he pointed to his own asshole. "Fuck it!" the stud ordered, "show your wife you love me fucking her!"

Now, I paused, I had no idea that was the offer on the table. Fuck another man's ass -- with my sexy wife's butthole completely free for me? What the fuck was he thinking?

Apparently, not just him. He whispered into Kitty's ear, and she turned to look at me over her shoulder, her face worn with lust. "David!" my wife cried, "yeah, do it -- fuck his ass!" She was completely lost in lust, her eyes and face dripping with horny arousal from the massive cock buried in her twat.

So, don't tell anyone, but -- I did it -- so horny, needing to cum, I rubbed my cockhead on Dillon's tight wet asshole, and shoved forward. "Fuck, I can't believe I'm doing this!" I shouted to myself, but I was so hard I didn't want to argue. I just wanted to fuck and cum. His ass was tight and dry, not like a wet pussy; it hurt to shove inside it, my cock didn't get more than an inch or so before I felt physical pain, his powerful muscles squeezing my boner, compressing it inside his ass. But with his pelvis circulating back and forth to keep his dick shoved inside Kitty's vagina, he had a natural rhythm that pushed against my penis and I began to enter him, slowly, bit by bit, making me scream and gasp.

It didn't last long; I was so hard, the novelty of fucking another man's ass pushed me over the edge that I'd been teetering on for so long. I screamed, and I began to ejaculate my sperm inside Dillon's butthole. I was cumming inside another man!

Kitty knew it, she was looking back at me, almost proudly, smiling as she cried from the pleasure of her own deep fucking. "David -- yeah, baby! Cum hard honey!"

"Ahhh, fuck!" I wasn't looking at him or her, I was just rolling my eyes, feeling my balls releasing the pressure, shooting jism into the tight hole. It wasn't dry any longer. Man, my cock hurt now -- really hurt -- from the tight asshole around it, as I drained my balls of the cum inside. I pulled back, wincing, my cock still not completely done from cumming, the last few dribbles of sperm sliding down my reddened, aching shaft.

Bending over, kneeling on the floor, catching my heaving breaths, I felt Dillon's hand on my shoulder pushing me down. No rest for the weary or perverted. He didn't take no for an answer, forcing me to bend down even more, and he grabbed my hair to yank my mouth towards his messy asshole. "Suck it, you prick!" the male snorted at me, just as my nose drove into the gooey mess around his butt. Fuck, it was nasty; I'd licked my own sperm out of women's cunts and off of Kitty's titties, but not out of a male's ass. With a disgusted look on my face I did it anyway, sticking my tongue out, sliding it through the pool of sperm and inside Dillon's asshole.

I forced myself to do it -- sticking my tongue inside his tight, puckered butt, now somewhat more loose from my dick having just fucked it; I scooped out my sperm and sucked it into my mouth; and I swallowed it; and I did that a few times over. It wasn't getting any easier, each time I slipped my dick back inside his ass. However, I opened my eyes and saw his huge boner still shoved up Kitty's vagina, and my wife was busy humping him, her little fanny squatted over his shaft pumping back and forth, taking his meat deep into her slutty vagina, and she was purring and moaning from the delightful sex. I felt good being able to join them, even in this most unpredictable way.

Finally, Dillon reached down and pushed my head away from his ass, and I wasn't sorry he did that. Falling back onto my heels, squatting on our carpet with a stunned look on my face, I couldn't lick that nasty flavor out of my mouth. I was shocked I'd just done that, but, my cock was so hard too. He was pushing buttons in me that I didn't know existed.

With me out of the way for a moment, the hot male pulled out of my wife's pussy and flipped her onto her knees on the sofa, making her tits and shoulders rest against the backrest of the couch. Her sexy Asian eyes looked back at him over her little shoulder, and she moaned, knowing what was coming. "Ohhh, yeah baby -- fuck me -- fuck your hot little bitch!" I saw her move her knees apart, shoving her ass into the air, offering him her vagina from the backside. "Cum fuck your little whore doggy-style," she added, her voice anxious.

The male stood behind her, holding my wife's slender hips, positioning his dick against her cuntlips from behind. I heard Kitty squeal, just at the moment he pushed his hips forward, and his dick entered her cunt from behind. "Uhhh -- yeah -- fuck me!" my wife commanded, eyes rolling, pushing her small frame backwards to meet his. She had a hungry look on her face, she wanted that big dick back inside her hot little twat. "Ungh -- fuck -- fuck me!"

With his throbbing ten inches of cock shoving forward, Dillon drew a yelp out of my wife, sticking a good six inches into her pussy on the first thrust. "Fuck me, bitch!" he spat at my wife, flattening his hand and smacking her little buttcheek with a loud crack. "Show your husband how you love fucking my huge dick, you hot little cunt!"

"Yeah!" Kitty's eyes opened, as she found me staring at the two of them having sex on our sofa. "David -- look at him -- he's so big -- he's fucking your little bitch wife, I'm his fucking hot toy for your birthday!"

Indeed, the sight of his awesome fat pole driving into Kitty's gushing wet vagina was delicious, my cock was throbbingly hard watching it. As Dillon spread his legs, I got on my knees behind him, seeing his fat balls dangling and his long dick disappearing into Kitty's pussy. Her small body was shoving backwards to meet him, and I could hear her grunting and gasping from the pounding she was taking, his superior weight smacking hard into her small body. My mouth watered at the sight of Dillon fucking her pink pussy, all stretched open for his shaft.