Mike, Leanne and Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't want him to come, not yet and so I stopped my licking and sucking. I stood up and led him to my bedroom. I took off his shirt and he lay on my bed.

Wow! I had Mike in my bed!

I knelt between his legs as he lay on his back. I put my face against his penis and let it run across my eyes and nose. Then I raised myself up and lay fully on top of him bringing my lips onto his and kissing him deeply.

And then Mike took over, finally and passionately. First he said "Tom, I want you, I need you, I have to have you.". And I replied "Mike, I am yours. I always have been and always will be. I have wanted you from the moment I first saw you."

"Oh god?" he whispered, "I want you!"

These last words were like pure oxygen to a flame. I shuddered inside.

And Mike rolled me over and we were side by side, he was kissing me, grinding his hips against me, losing control. And I wanted him to lose control over me. He became rougher, more the aggressor and I let out a little gasp as I felt him going slowly mad with desire.

As he kissed me his hands dug roughly into my buttocks, squeezing them and pulling them apart which felt divine. I was ready to be ravaged, to be taken and used.

My hand found his cock, my fingers wrapped around it and it was even bigger, even more erect.

I wanted him now and he wanted me. It had to happen now.

"Mike" I whispered urgently, " have you got a condom?"

"Shit! Yes. Rachel left some - hang on I will get one".

The mention of Rachel made me smile. That bitch - if she could only see her precious Mike now. With me!

Mike left the room to get the condom and I quickly moved to the top of the bed and lay there with me legs wide apart on my back waiting for him. He came back with a condom packet in his hand. I took it and then reached across to my beside table and picked up a tube of lubricating gel. I squeezed some into his hand and I then raised my legs up and he rubbed it into my bottom. It was cold and delicious.

I sat up, leaned forward and kissed his penis once more before slowly unrolling the condom over it.

Then I lay back again and Mike lay on top of me and we kissed deeply again, the fire raging between us. Then as he raised himself up I lifted my legs and he hooked them over his shoulders. I was totally prone, totally submitted to my man. "Mike, please please fuck me now". He didn't need asking twice!

I felt his penis at my bottom, stroking up and down and then nudging in a little. And then a little more. There was a burning feeling but that soon passed and suddenly he was inside me, all the way. My penis was shuddering and I so wanted to touch it but again I resisted and Mike slowly began to fuck me. It was sublime and delicious. In and out. My erection subsided, not with loss of desire but through being fucked. I felt ready to come but my cock was soft. Mike was rock hard. And he increased the speed of fucking and suddenly he was going to come. I could feel it in my own impending orgasm. And with one massive thrust inside me he held it in and shouted as he orgasmed, sperm filling the condom. How I wished I could feel his juice inside me, but this was nearly as good. And then he shouted again and again as he came inside my bottom. And with the final thrust I suddenly exploded. Unusually there was no sensation of orgasm from my penis, just an explosion of pleasure. I screamed and then in the heat of orgasm I grabbed Mike's buttocks, pulled him hard against me and said "I love you!" And then my penis simply gushed floods and floods of sperm over my tummy and corset.

Still Mike was inside me and to top the whole thing off I heard him say " I love you too!".

I honestly don't remember what if anything happened next before we slept but slept we did and when I woke up the next morning Mike was gone.

3.LOVESTRUCK AND JEALOUS.

If that were the end of the story, one night culminating in sex and orgasm driven proclamations of love then this would be little more than a short story. But as this is most definitely not fiction it is necessary for me to recount the rest of what happened during that tempestuous time.

It wasn't simple and it wasn't straightforward.

The main issue to me was that being a fantasizing transvestite I just could not stop myself from focusing on Mike's having told me that he loved me. It just wouldn't go out of my mind. When I got up that next morning, sticky all over my corset with my own sperm and my bottom stretched from the deep sex of the night before I was happy, sad, contented and - well - obsessed. Like a holiday romance I wanted more. But was that realistic? I sat on my bed, all these feelings inside me. I saw on the floor the condom Mike had so wonderfully wrapped his manhood in when penetrating me. I remembered his lips and his hips and his tongue. Oh god I felt like a lovesick girl!

Three times I picked up the phone to call him at work and three times I failed to do so. What would I say?

I had a long bath, shaved again. Dash of perfume (Chanel) and dressed myself all in black - black corset, black stockings , black bra, black shoes, black dress. I put on a black wig and tied it into a pony tail. I put on a small amount of makeup and wore my glasses. In the mirror I resembled a librarian!

I cleaned the house. I dusted and vacuumed and then for lunch I had a salad and then tidied up all afternoon. At about 5pm I grew nervous. Waiting for Mike. When he hadn't come by 6:30pm I grew worried - not for his safety - but that he might be very upset.

By 8:30 he was still not back and I sulkily ate my dinner alone.

Then I sat in my room.

At 10:30 I heard the jingle of keys in the door and my heart missed a beat. I stood at the doorway to my room and waited, hoping to see if Mike was in an approachable mood.

And then - horror of horrors! I saw he was with Rachel. How could he bring her here after last night? Was it meaningless to him? Us? I was incensed and quietly closed the door of my room. I sat on my bed and despite my best attempts at self control I started to cry. I knew my black eyeliner would run down my face. I felt bereft. Without hope. All my excitement and energy gone. I heard Rachel giggle, and I could tell they had been drinking.

I opened my door a crack and listened. They were laughing and joking together.

I watched through the crack. They then went into Mike's room, which was opposite mine, and Mike left the door open. They lay on the bed and started kissing. Snuggling up. Her shirt came off. Her bra came off. Her bouncy little breasts were exposed and Mike kissed them. She lay back and her head was no longer visible to me. I watched Mike kneeling at the foot of the bed, stripping off his clothes until he was naked. Then she came forward and took him in her mouth, sucking. I could see the back of her head going up and down on his cock. On my man! How could she be sucking my man? My lover? I hated her. Mike was looking towards my room. An idea came to me. I took off my dress and I took off my panties. I got the tube of ky jelly and from my cupboard I took out a large latex dildo.

Then very quietly I opened my door a bit more so I was visible. I covered my penis and bottom with ky jelly and then I stood in the doorway, slightly crossing my legs in a girly way and I stroked my jelly covered penis while watching Mike (my Mike) with Rachel sucking him.

And while Rachel sucked, Mike suddenly saw me. I must have looked a mess, all tear stained and running makeup. But when Mike saw me his eyes widened and then he brought a finger to his lips motioning me to be quiet which I was anyway. And as Rachel sucked him I stood in the doorway slowly touching myself and staring into Mikes eyes. Then I picked up the dildo and slowly began to suck it still staring into Mikes eyes. I watched him become more and more aroused by this. Ha! I was turning him on much more than Rachel. His hand went onto her head - she thought it an indication of his pleasure with her but I knew it was to keep her from looking around. She sucked him, I sucked latex and I masturbated over the sight of my naked man - my (dare I say it) boyfriend.

I moved back to the bed, opening my door a little more so Mike could see. And then I put the dildo on the bed and slowly - very slowly - sat down onto it until it was all the way in. And still I masturbated myself. I wanted Mike with me, not with her.

The vision of me fucking myself proved too much for Mike and I saw and felt him erupt into Rachel?s? mouth and at precisely the same moment I came too, floods of it.

I stood up and let the dildo fall from my bottom and closed my door.

I was not happy but I was happier than I had been. Mike had come staring into my eyes and not Rachel's.

But I didn't sleep well. All sorts of confused dreams and I was too hot.

In the morning I was awake early and washed my face and because Rachel was there I had to wear male clothes. Yuk!

Of course I wore panties and a bra and threw jeans and a shirt over them. I went into the kitchen and boiled the kettle.

Rachel came in and in her usual polite way she said nothing to me at all.

"Hello Rachel" I said. "Hello Tom" she replied. Really friendly - in my house too!

"Late night was it?" I ventured. "Later than yours I suspect - but then you never go anywhere do you?" She answered.

"Where's Mike?" I asked, "still asleep?". "Yeah," she said "recovering from a wild night out with me."

"Ok. I was only asking" I answered.

"That's typical of you. 'Only asking'. Pathetic, you are pathetic. Got a girlfriend have you? Been anywhere in the last year have you? Or just sat at home? I don't know why Mike stays here. Its ridiculous. And anyway I've told him we are getting a place together soon and that's that."

"Where will that be?" I asked.

"Far from here and when we have a housewarming party....don't bother coming"

"Wouldn't dream of it!" I answered.

You see how much Rachel liked me!

Just then Mike appeared wearing his suit trousers and a shirt and carrying his jacket. He was trying to do up his cufflinks and clearly finding it hard.

"Morning Tom" he said.

"Morning mate" I answered.

"Here, let me help you" I said and I started doing up his cufflinks for him.

"For fucks sake Tom!" Rachel said, "just leave him the fuck alone. He doesn't need your help. Come here Mike, I'll do it"

I moved away, sheepishly, and Rachel did the cufflinks.

"I don't know why we have to live with him" she said, shaking her head in my direction, "he's such a boring twat."

"We don't live with him," Mike answered, "I rent a room from him and it suits me just fine"

"Well not for long? I?ve found some places for us to see at the weekend"

"Ok" Mike replied.

"Great time we had last night, Rachel, didn't we?" Mike said and as he said it he winked at me.

I smiled - this was fun - humiliating Rachel without her knowing it.

"So Mike" I asked, "what are your plans tonight?"

Rachel answered for him - "we'll be here for dinner after a drink with Dave and Josie".

"Ok" I responded.

Damn! Her again tonight.

As I was dressed normally I went out shopping after they left for work. After groceries I couldn't resist a visit to the lingerie shop and I bought myself a lovely matching bra and panty set - leopard skin print.

At home I unpacked the shopping then changed out of the male clothes and put on my new underwear and a purple cami top and. Skirt.

Then as usual I tidied and cleaned the flat.

I put fresh flowers on the tables, and in Mike's room. When in there I did something I don't normally do - I looked through Mike's drawers. I picked up one of his dirty t-shirts and held it to my face. I breathed in the aroma and smell of him. It was lovely.

I was surprised to notice a drawer full of Rachels things. Her underwear, her tracksuits, her belts, her socks.

So she had really moved in!

Ha! Well we would see about that!

4.AN EVENING IN

In spite of not having been asked to, I decided to cook that night. I knew Rachel liked Chinese food so I worked all afternoon creating a five course Chinese meal from scratch. May as well do a good job!

I knew they would be back fairly late so I didn't bother changing until quite late - and then only to put on a shirt and pair of jeans over my lingerie. I dabbed off my makeup and then set the table for dinner - 3 places, 3 wine glasses.

And I waited.

Then at around 9 o clock I heard the door and in came Rachel and Mike.

"Hi" I called.

"Hello Tom" called Mike. As usual no word from Rachel. She was dressed in black - pencil skirt framed with black stockings. She was thin and well proportioned but had a hard face which in a way detracted from her prettiness but somehow made her quite sexy. I suppose that's what Mike saw in her.

"I've made some dinner" I informed them.

"Great!" Said Mike. And they sat down. I poured each of them a glass of wine and brought the food. As we ate the atmosphere mellowed a bit. Rachel actually spoke anyway.

We chatted and after the second bottle of wine she had cheered up immeasurably.

"So Tom" she began, "tell us about your love life. Any girlfriends on the horizon?"

I looked down and quietly answered "well yes, Rachel, there is someone in my life now"

"Oh do tell us - what's her name?" She responded laughingly.

"You'll meet them one day" I answered.

Mike cut in. "Don't be so hard on Tom. He's all right - quite sweet actually"

She looked daggers at Mike. "Quite sweet? Quite sweet? You make him sound like a girl. Perhaps he is actually a girl! Are you Tom? Have you actually got a cock?"

"Yes Rachel" I answered, "I have actually got a cock.". And as I said this I was staring straight into Mike's eyes.

"Well you could have fooled me!" Rachel laughed, smiling at her amazing humour.

We drank a little more wine and then they went to bed. I cleared away the dishes, washed up and went into my room. As I passed their door I saw it was open and saw them at it again, kissing, licking each other.

I was angry. Another night of her. I shut my bedroom door and undressed into my nightie, lay down on my bed and felt angry and hurt.

I suppose I must have dozed off a bit because when I woke the bed seemed smaller somehow. And then I noticed Mike, sitting on the bed, stroking my back.

I was tempted by all sorts of "not tonight darling" excuses but held back from that approach.

I was just too hurt. No romance here, just edginess and hurt..

I calmed down; willed myself to be warm to him although I swear I could smell her on him. "Mike," I whispered, "why can't it just be us? Just you and me?" And a tear formed in my eye and I felt it run down my face and soon I was sobbing uncontrollably. Mike cradled me in his arms and rocked me gently from side to side. And I sobbed away the hurt of the last two days into his chest. And he kissed my hair and my head and my neck and my cheeks and finally he kissed my eyes and the tears were swallowed up and then he kissed my lips and I felt warm and safe in his arms. And it was doubly good because I knew he was aroused; I knew he wanted sex; and I knew quite definitely that he wanted it with me and not with her because he had left her in his room and come to me.

I sat up, facing him and drew him towards me, his legs apart and behind my back. I put my legs on top of his and so we sat, very very close to each other, our penises nearly touching. I kissed him softly.

"Mike?" I whispered as my fingers found his penis. "Mike? Will you be my boyfriend?". He jumped a little at this. "Oh Tom" he whispered - as his fingers wrapped delicately around my penis - "yes, I will!" And in that moment there was hope and ecstasy born out of the previous despair.

"And Mike?" I whispered while tenderly stroking his penis and cupping his balls in my hand, "will you finish with Rachel?".

His tenderness on my own penis was wonderful, just caressing so gently. "Tom," he answered, " I will. But give me a little time. She's a fragile thing, and I don't want to hurt her."

"But..." I whispered back "then... Will you not fuck her anymore? Will you promise me that? No sex with her? I want your sex all to myself."

He paused in speaking and in caressing as if considering the request. And then he answered, "ok Tom, ok. I won't have sex with her any more."

I smiled outwardly and my heart leaped for joy inwardly. He had made a commitment to me - the first and I would treasure it!

" I will hold you to that" I said squeezing some ky jelly onto both our penises. Then with my right hand I slowly started wanking our penises as one. And then the emotion of that tender moment welled up inside me and again I started sobbing and crying uncontrollably and as he cradled me in his arms and I gently masturbated us both I saw the raw tint of emotion in his own eyes, and a tear forming there too. And slowly and ever so sensually I brought us both to an orgasm our penises entwined like snakes kissing and we kissed and kissed and kissed. As the tenderness and power of that shared orgasm gripped us I knew I had in this evening experienced a truly meaningful and perfect expression of homosexual sex and it was so unbearably erotic.

Mike laid me gently down on the bed, kissed my sperm covered penis and then kissed me and then quietly left the room and went back to his own room.

I was satiated and emotional and covered in both of our sperm but so uncontrollably moved that it was like a dream. And I slept soundly that night.

5.AN UNEXPECTED SHOPPING TRIP AND A NEW NAME.

The following day when Rachel and Mike had left for work I lazed around. I watched Trisha on TV, then Jerry Springer and was about to think about lunch when the phone rang.

It was Mike.

"What are you up to?" He asked.

"Nothing much" I replied.

"Look" he said "I've got some time off work this afternoon so I thought we could do lunch?"

"Love to Mike" I answered and we arranged to meet outside his office in the city.

I quickly got dressed - as usual I wore delicate lingerie under my trousers and shirt. I put on a pinstripe suit jacket just because I was going to the city!

Mike was standing outside his office when the taxi pulled up, sheltering from the rain. He got into the taxi and then we drove to an Italian restaurant in Holborn and had an enjoyable and chatty lunch.

After lunch I presumed Mike would be going back to work so I was surprised when he said "now let's go shopping!"

"Shopping?" I asked

"Yep, shopping" he replied, "I told you I some time off this afternoon and I want to take you shopping"

"Um...ok." I said, "what shops shall we go to?"

"Tom you will have to tell me" he answered.

"What do you mean?" I asked

"What shops sell nice things for you - for us?"

"Nice things like what?" I asked completely in the dark.

"Like" and he lowered his voice "sexy things, clothes and stuff for you"

"Oh" I replied taken aback, "well anywhere really... La senza? Ann summers?"

"Ok" he said let's go.

And we walked as the rain had stopped by then. It was hard to resist holding his hand but resist I had to!

We stopped outside La Senza in Holborn High Street. "See anything you like?" Mike asked me as we gazed through the window. "Mike, you choose what you would like me to wear"

And to my amazement and his credit he led me into the shop and boldly walked up to one of the shop assistants and said

"I wonder if you can help me. I want to buy some lingerie for a friend."

"Certainly sir" she replied "what sort of thing were you thinking of?"

"Something black and expensive - its a gift you see"

"Quite sir." She said " and what would be the size? Do you know her size?"

"Well" Mike said "you can tell me - she's right here" and putting his arm loosely on my shoulder he drew me towards the woman.