Mike, Leanne and Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt a frisson of excitement at the memory of it.

I slowly, slightly unsteadily went into the bathroom and sat on the bidet and washed myself. Then I ran a bath, stripped off and climbed in letting the hot water work into my aching body.

Last night had been a strange experience, almost like a dream.

My legs ached, my penis ached, my arms ached. I smiled at the memories and lay back, closed my eyes and let the hot water soothe me.

I dozed off for a bit and woke in a cold bath. I ran more hot water and then set about shaving all over. I really went to town on it, capturing and cutting every single hair.

Then I moisturized all over and dried myself slowly taking care to let the moisturizer absorb into the pores and prevent a rash.

After I was dry I carefully applied a light foundation across my neck, shoulders and face, flat, pale. A base for the artistry (or attempted artistry) of my makeup.

Back in my room I chose all white underwear.

A beautiful white corset that Mike had bought me. White thong, white stockings. I put these on and then back into the bathroom for my makeup. Again I chose a thick black eyeliner look. Mascara till my eyelashes really stood out and a deep dark red lipstick.

My white leather skirt and a white top finished it off. White high-heeled shoes and I felt ready.

Shit! It was 6 o clock - and still no sign of Mike. Where could he be?

The phone rang. I ran to it, relieved and said Hi Mike". But a voice replied "its not Mike - its Leanne"

"Oh. Hi Leanne" I said

"What are your plans tonight?" She asked me

"I'm waiting for Mike. Then we'll see"

"Shall I come over and wait with you?"

"Yes, why not"

"What are you wearing tonight?" She asked

"White" I answered

"I'll be there in half an hour" she said

So all dressed up in my white outfit I sat and watched TV and drank a litre bottle of water and waited for her and for Mike.

20 minutes later there was a knock on the door. It was Leanne, all dressed in red and carrying a suitcase.

"Hello darling" she said, sweeping into the room and kissing me on both cheeks.

"Hi" I answered "what's this you've got - moving in?"

"No" she laughed, "just some things"

"A drink?" I asked.

"Darling, its only 6 o clock! I might have a cup of tea"

I laughed - she was so down to earth it was lovely.

I made the tea myself with the kettle and teabags in the room and then we sat next to each other on the sofa and sipped away together.

"So where's Mike?" She asked

"I don't know - gone for a walk he said in a note"

"Naughty! Hope he's not up to no good"

"No I doubt it - he likes to walk"

"Are we waiting for him?"

"Let's give it a bit and see if he comes"

"Ok" she said "time to kill then"

She moved closer to me and put her hand on my stocking clad knee.

"Can I see your cock, hun?" She asked

"Ok" I smiled

She lifted my dress and pulled my panties down a little and there it was, soft and tiny framed by the white lingerie.

"Oh its lovely" she said, " so small and pretty"

"Can I taste it, hun?"

"Yes, if you like"

She bent and took the whole package into her mouth, penis and balls and just held it there for a long time. I felt it growing.

After all the sex of yesterday this was soft and gentle and lovely.

It literally grew out of her mouth. It was hard now and pointed up, curving slightly in a girly sort of way.

She sat up,.

"There!" She exclaimed " at least I made you hard for me"

I pushed my legs together and my hardness stood out but soon began to subside and after a few moments it returned to its tiny size

She gently pushed open my legs and I lay back on the sofa my legs wide and Leanne pushed a single finger into my bottom. She continued fingering me like this for several minutes. It felt intimate and nice but I remained soft.

We sat up and I licked her finger, which had been inside me.

"Ooh!" She said, "you're a kinky one aren't you"

16.THE LONG (AND UNUSUAL) GOODBYE TO MIKE.

Just then Mike came in.

"Hi there" he said, "sorry I was so long"

I jumped up and ran over to him and embraced him and kissed him. "Darling where have you been?" I asked.

"Walking, thinking" he said..

"Hello Leanne" he said.

"Hello Michael" she responded

"Mike" Leanne said, "doesn't Tanya look lovely tonight?"

"She does" Mike agreed

Mike sat down with us on the sofa.

I got him a beer from the minibar and as I gave it to him he said, " Last night was amazing and kind of weird"

"Yes" we all agreed, laughing.

Leanne said "Mike, will you take off your shirt and trousers for little Tanya to see you?"

I nodded at him and he did, ending up in only his boxer shorts on the sofa.

"Actually" I said to Mike, "will you take those shorts off too for me?"

"Well... Ok" he answered. He was clearly a little uncomfortable with Leanne being there but still he went along with it.

His cock was soft and he sat there and drank his beer.

Leanne sat between us. She covered both her hands in ky jelly and started to slowly masturbate both of us, one on each side.

I gazed at her, her body, her face, her breasts and felt no arousal. Then I gazed across naughtily at Mike and his now growing penis and instantly my own penis became hard.

"Tanya" Leanne said " you're hard now you can see Mike"

"Oh yes" I replied

"Mike" she asked " do you get hard seeing Tanya's cock?"

Mike was embarrassed but his cock became bigger at the question she was asking..

"I suppose I do" he answered

Leanne went on to Mike "what do you think about when you see Tanya's cock, Mike?"

"I think about making love to her, about loving her - every inch of her mind body and soul"

"Yes but what about her cock"

"Um...I well.. I like it"

"Isn't it pretty?" She asked him

"Yes" he answered

"Do you like to suck it?"

"Umm... Well I have done, yes"

"Will you suck Tanya now?"

"Um... " He answered

"Will you suck me Mike?" I asked fascinated "I suck you a lot"

He knelt down between my white stocking clad legs and brought his mouth millimeters from my penis.

"Oh Mike" I said " I am hard for you darling. Pease suck me?"

He opened his lips and began to suck. Leanne moved around and continued to masturbate Mike.

"That's it Mike" Leanne said " take it slowly, lovingly."

I moaned slightly, the warmth of Mike's mouth and tongue on my penis was wonderful.

"Mike", Leanne said, "you're cock is getting harder. Are you enjoying this?"

"Mmmm" Mike said his mouth full of me

Then Leanne said "Mike you're sucking cock, you know that! You're a cocksucker. You are sucking another guys cock"

He carried on, clearly enjoying the humiliating comments

"What kind of a man are you?" She went on, more aggressive. "You are with a gay transvestite girlfriend, a guy in women?s clothes with a hairless penis and a shaved body and you are sucking his penis."

"Mmm" ,Mike said and Leanne had redoubled her masturbation of his penis.

"What would the girls say if they could see you now?" She asked

He said nothing.

"Enough!" She announced. "Stop Mike"

He pulled away from me. Pity because I was incredibly aroused by the sucking and the words passing between Leanne and Mike.

Al I felt now was a desire to be fucked by Mike.

Leanne had other ideas.

She led Mike into the bedroom telling me to wait.

Then she called me to come and I found Mike lying on the bed, on his front.

His gorgeous buttocks, tight and perfect lay there.

?Now?, said Leanne,?Tanya take this?

and she handed me a tube of KY Jelly.

?Use it to get Mike ready for you? she said.

I was stunned at this suggestion.

?Um?.um? What?? I asked.

?You heard? she said

I stood still there not knowing what to do and not knowing what was going to happen here.

So Leanne took the tube and squirted a lot onto Mike?s buttocks and his ass, rubbing her fingers all over it and pushing one slightly inside him.

?Now Tanya, you?re going to do to Mike what he does to you.? Leanne said.

?No?, Mike Said

?No?, I said.

?Yes? she said

She pushed me over to Mike, pulling me so that I sat on top his thighs, his bottom before me.

It was strange seeing Mike like this. I felt confused. I was so used to his being dominant, my lying under him, passive and prone.

A strange feverish feeling gripped me. I traced my fingers along his buttocks.

?Get on your knees, Mike?, Leanne said.

And Mike did as she asked, his bottom now touching my tummy.

I traced my fingers up his crack, pausing a little at his puckered, hairy anus.

This was strange. I bent and licked his buttock, tasting the lubricating gel so liberally applied by Leanne.

Then I moved my head down and pushed my face between his buttocks, smelling him, until my lips touched his anus and I kissed him there. Firstly with only my lips; but then allowing my tongue to dance across and around him before pushing it slightly inside him.

And kissing Mike there was unlike any other experience of kissing Mike. His tongue did not dance with mine; he did not enfold me in his embrace. These lips were submissive and passive.

I raised my head up, and reached around to his penis. I was certain it would be soft in this unfamiliar and twisted situation.

How wrong I was.

He was hard. Rock hard.

I was surprised at this.

Very slowly I move my hips towards him and began to slide my own penis up and down his crack. I was hard too.

I paused with my hardness at his entrance and waited. What was this? What did this mean? Confusion mixed with a strange arousal enveloped me.

Without thinking I pushed a little and my penis entered Mike. He gasped. I paused. I pushed again and entered more. He made another little sound of pain. I didn?t want to hurt him, but then maybe I did. I don?t know.

Then with my penis only very slightly inside him I heard Mike say?Fuck me Tanya, please fuck me.?

And in that second I knew all was lost. I pushed myself uncaringly all the way inside him. He screamed, but I held myself there. His penis, still in my hand, was? if anything? even harder than it had been before.

What did he mean,?Fuck me??. Who was he? It was for HIM to fuck ME. Not like this. This was wrong. I began to feel a rage building up in me. An anger that he should want - this. This was not us, this was something different.

And as my anger built so I began to slide myself in and out of him, thrusting, like a man. In and out. Hip movements unfamiliar to me; I had never had this kind of masculine role before.

I didn?t like it. I felt anger mixed with lust mixed with pity mixed with sadness. Mike, -my Mike - my man, begging me to fuck him.

And I did fuck him, and I fucked him harder and harder. And he began to moan, like a girl;?Oh God Tom?, he moaned,?Fuck me harder; your cock feels so good inside me.?.

?Is this what you want, Mike?? I asked.?Is this what you dream about?.?

?Yes Tom.? He moaned again.

And I knew that was it, that was the sound of our relationship dying. A funny way for it to die, with my little penis so far inside him. I wanted him to come.

My hand worked his cock harder and more vigorously as I slapped myself into him time and time again. And finally he screamed and gasped and came and I felt it flooding from his cock onto my hand and onto the bed below.

I continued to fuck him.?Stop? he begged me. But I did not.

I carried on and then I felt myself beginning to explode.

And I thrust as deep as I could and felt some kind of muscular process drive an enormous jet of my sperm as far inside him as I could make it go; and another; and another.

Until I was spent, finished.

I withdrew from him.

He rolled over and looked up at me, smiling dreamily.

?Oh god. All my dreams come true? he murmured.

?Come here Tanya, kiss me?.

I looked at Leanne, who was clearly in a state of high arousal herself.

I stood up. My cock stained and slimy with his juices.

?No Mike? I said.

?It was great while it was great. But everything is different now.?

And I turned, left the room, washed the stains away from my penis and my body, dressed, packed, walked out of the hotel and out of Mike?s life forever.

Leanne, however, I have remained very close friends with.