Mike, Leanne and Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now this woman had obviously been trained for this and she went about measuring me in a very professional way.

And Mike inspected, rejected and selected for quite some time and eventually we had several outfits chosen. Oh it was wonderful to be treated like this!

And so the afternoon went on. More shops, more outfits, bras, panties, corsets, suspender belts, skirts, dresses, blouses, shoes... Mike spent more than a thousand pounds!

And laden with all our bags in the taxi at around 7pm he said to me "home?"

"Yes" I said.

And we carried all the bags into the flat. As the door closed behind us I dropped all the bags gently to the floor, took both Mikes hands in mine and beaming up into his face I said "thankyou, thankyou, thankyou" and kissed him.

"Why don't you try some of it on now?". He asked.

" You read my mind. Back soon!"

And I grabbed the bags and went into my room.

I knew exactly what to wear - had already planned it out.

I took the package containing the black corset and matching finely patterned stockings and panties out.

I stripped myself naked and washed.

For good measure and just in case I squirted a good amount of ky jelly into my bottom. Then I did my makeup. I used a pale foundation and spent considerable time on my eyes outlining with black eyeliner thickly. I wanted a sixties twiggy style look. Dark red lipstick and a slight rouge to bring out my cheekbones. Then I put on the corset and tied it tightly, clipped the stockings to the suspenders and pulled the panties on. Over my waist I pulled a black short skirt and put my pinstripe jacket over me corset. Dab of perfume and then, on a silly whim, I put one of those sixties black caps on and checking myself in the mirror I went out again.

"Wow!" Mike exclaimed " you look fantastic"

"Thankyou" I replied.

"Have a drink" he said, handing me a glass of white wine.

"Thanks my darling" I answered making particular emphasis of the expression "darling".

We sat down.

"Where's Rachel today"

"I've got no idea" he replied "she's probably wondering where I am"

I left that at that. I snuggled closer to Mike on the sofa. I held his hand and stroked his fingers. "Its so lovely to be here alone with you" I said "just us, together. Its perfect!" And he turned to me slowly and kissed me so gently and so beautifully it was like a feather.

"Tom.." He started, "...actually feels a bit odd to call you Tom - can I call you Tanya?"

"Of course Mike, I like Tanya - its lovely"

"Ok. Well as I was saying Tanya, I don't know what you've done to me. Every second of every minute I think about you; about us; about making love to you but also about you, your being and soul. About kissing and touching you; about protecting you, holding you; supporting you; being with you. Its really intense!"

"For me too" I replied, "for me too."

And as he had spoken those words I felt myself become hard and acting on impulse alone I pulled off my panties, let them drop casually to the floor and then did the same with my skirt. I stood there in my pinstripe jacket, corset, stockings and hat with my penis jutting out erect from between my legs. Hairless and slightly curving upward.

I moved towards Mike, him sitting and me standing and touched my penis to his face. Around his eyes, nose, scratching across his beard and mouth. It was so erotic. And finally Mike opened his lips a little - and I could sense the inbuilt resistance to this act - and took the tip of my girly penis into his mouth and then more and more until his mouth was full of me. I placed my hand on his head and gently encouraged him to suck. His mouth felt warm, wet and wonderful and so slowly in and out he sucked, my hips moving in rhythm with his mouth. "Suck me, Mike" I whispered, " suck my little penis" and he did and it was heaven.

And so it would have continued to be, as the exotic mysteries of the night would have unfolded, were it not for the fact that at that exact moment there came a loud and frenzied banging on the door of the flat accompanied by shouting. "Mike? Mike? Open the fucking door and let me in!"

Rachel had arrived.

Oh my god!!! I thought to myself, as I looked down on Mike, his mouth full of my penis and I knew this was going to have to stop. I was sorely tempted to keep going because I so wanted to come. But I knew it was not an option. I pulled out of Mike's mouth, my cock glistening in the air and coated with my Mike's saliva. I pulled on my panties and skirt, which awkwardly jutted out, at the front from my erection.

6.RACHEL, TANYA AND ME.

"Mike" I whispered, "try and get rid of her. I'll be waiting for you". And I kissed him briefly then disappeared into my room.

I left the door open a crack and listened. I heard Mike open the door. I heard Rachel shouting again "where the fuck have you been? You weren't at work I couldn't reach you. We were supposed to look round that flat today and you never showed up. What's going on?"

Mike said "I am sorry sweetie. I forgot all about it."

"What are you doing here?" She asked. "Why have you got two wine glasses?"

And then really shouting she said "what the fucking hell is this?"

I didn't know what she could be referring to.

"What is it Mike? Have you got another girl here? I will kill them and you!"

Mike mumbled something, which I couldn't hear.

"What?" She said.

"I said, there is no girl here. You are the only girl for me."

"Then how is this glass covered in fucking lipstick then?"

Now I understood!

Oh dear oh dear!

Mike then decided upon a course of action, which was unusual, but I suppose the only option under the circumstances.

"Listen Rachel, I only just got back here ok? Tom must have had someone over. Ok? So you can ask him and stop assuming all these things about me."

She mumbled something, which I didn't hear.

More quiet talking between them. Then I watched as they went into Mike's room and shut the door. Damn! That was the end of my night with Mike!

I lay back on my bed, still dressed to thrill, took my hat off and looked down at my body. Was I not good enough? Did I not deserve happiness with Mike? My penis was still jutting uselessly out between my legs, hard and erect and longing for satisfaction, which would not now be possible.

I sighed inwardly and my hand drifted down to my penis and I slowly masturbated myself. Oh Mike! I thought. How I wish you were with me. How I long for your touch, your strong hands in between my legs, your fingers exploring me, entering me, your warm mouth on my penis.

And slowly an orgasm overtook me and sperm flooded out of my penis and onto my tummy. But it was curiously unsatisfying without Mike; without his presence. And my dissatisfaction turned to anger and sadness at the situation.

Rachel and him, in bed.

Me alone.

7.ENTER JAMES (STAGE LEFT).

Next morning I made a resolution to switch from a victim to an aggressor in this little drama. If, as he suggested, Mike really felt the things he said he did then I was on safe ground with this strategy - and if not - well then it was all meaningless anyway.

With my mind clear I spent the entire morning making myself look good. No expense spared - the best of the best in lingerie, clothes and makeup. And I spent the afternoon admiring myself.

Just before Mike was due to get back from work I threw a long, black coat over my girls clothes and went out. I took a cab to the west end and went into a pub I knew. I ordered a drink (g and t) and it was not long before a guy was sitting next to me, offering me a refill and - well - chatting me up. I was direct and composed.

"So what brings you here" he asked

"Looking for love... I replied.

"Well" he said cheekily, "my name?s James and I?d like to buy you a drink".

"Ok James" I said, "I will have another drink" and I consciously allowed my coat to fall open exposing my dress and lingerie underneath.

James gulped.

"Do you like my clothes James?" I asked

He nodded.

"Do you like trannies James?" I asked

He nodded again

"That's good! Cheers!" I said clinking my glass with his.

James was in his late forties I would guess. He was not unattractive but not what you would call fashionable either. He wore jeans and a button down stripy shirt. His hair was grey but he wasn't balding.

After several drinks and general chit chat we were getting on well.

Then I said "James, do you want to come back to my place?"

"Oh! I would love to Tom" he answered.

So we left and took a cab. In the cab I said "James please understand that I am an old fashioned sort of person. I like romance and intimacy and please don't just expect me to be easy because I am not."

" I understand? he said

I had him right where I wanted him.

We went into the flat but Mike wasn't there.

So I sat down on the sofa, poured us both a drink and we chatted. After a while James leaned over and kissed me. I kissed him back. He was gentler than Mike, more soft but that didn't mean I wasn't into him. I was. I felt excited to be with him and all the more so to be kissing another guy after what Mike had done to me. When we broke off my lipstick had had smudged onto his lips. It looked cute. I kissed him again and let my fingers rest on his lap, and his growing hardness. His fingers touched me and we kissed again, more passionately.

Then, suddenly I heard the keys in the door and I moved away from James, pulling my black coat tight around me so as not to be exposed. In came Mike and Rachel.

Rachel came in first while Mike went to the loo. She wasn't expecting to see me, let alone with makeup on and even more not with a friend over.

"Hi Rachel" I said nonchalantly, "this is James"

"Hello James" she said. Her expression was one of shock. She quickly disappeared into the hall and I heard her talking to Mike. "What?!?" I heard Mike exclaim.

And then Mike came in. "Hey Mike" I said " this is James.". Mike glared at James. "All right?" He offered sulkily.

"You guys want a drink?" I asked enjoying myself.

"No!" Said Rachel

"Yes" said Mike.

They both sat down and I poured some drinks for them.

Rachel would have loved to ask questions but she I could tell was flummoxed by James's presence.

"James" I said, "Mike rents a room from me here, and Rachel is his girlfriend"

" I see? said James.

"Have you got a girlfriend James?" Rachel asked.

James laughed. "No." he said, looking at me.

Mike was smouldering with rage.?Good? I thought. See how it feels.

We chatted a bit more and Rachel asked many questions and kept staring wonderingly at my clothes and me.

After another drink, I took the plunge.

I reached out and took James's hand and turned to him and said "James I am a little tired now. Shall we turn in?"

Rachel choked on her drink. And almost burst out laughing.

Mike looked full of hate.

"Yes?-agreed James. We stood up and I let my long coat fall completely open so my gorgeous underwear was clearly visible.

I approached Rachel and gave her a little kiss on the cheek "goodnight Rachel" I said.

I approached Mike, bent and gave him a little kiss on the cheek. "Goodnight Mike" I said.

Then leading James by the hand I took him to my room.

I left the door open - wide open.

I came up behind James and unbuttoned his jeans and pulled them off. Then I lay him on my bed and I sat next to him, my arm draped over his chest. Through the corner of my eye I watched Mike and Rachel go into their room, both looking at us and then away - Rachel with embarrassment and Mike with jealousy (hopefully).

Mike left his door open too just as I predicted because he would never not be able to watch.

How far would I have to go before he could bear it no longer?

Then I watched as Rachel shut the door to Mike's room. Shut me out, shut out my plan.

Typical.

8.A BED FULL OF JAMES.

I sighed inwardly, then I turned and looked at James. His black boxer shorts were slightly bulging at the front and his shirt was still buttoned up. I reached over and slowly unbuttoned his shirt pulling it to either side and exposing his chest.

Hmmm. As I surveyed his body he seemed more and more attractive to me. His chest was matted with thin greying hair. His tummy was firm and his nipples were dark. Quite lovely actually.

"James?" I said softly

"Yes?" He answered equally softly yet a bit nervously.

"I like you" and I smiled at him and he smiled back.

I had never intended anything with James. He had just been an idea to make Mike jealous. Yet now he was here with me, on my bed, shirt open, chest bare, legs bare he suddenly took on a new dimension to me. He suddenly seemed very physically attractive and I wanted to enjoy him. He was, after all, with me exclusively!

I went into the bathroom and took off my coat and dress and then I stood for a while, framed in the doorway of the bathroom looking down on James as he lay on the bed.

He smiled at me.

"Come here" he said.

I went over to the bed and sat coyly next to him. He sat up and kissed me and I kissed him back. My emotions were, to be honest, still all over the place given the situation with Mike. I was elated to have shown my true self to Rachel, upset that Mike had not come and physically thrown James out of my bed and excited anyway that James was here with me.

As James kissed me he quite roughly pulled me down into his arms and kissed me more deeply, squashing me in his arms. I lay back and gave myself over to his passion.

As I lay on my back James knelt at my feet, stroking my thighs and running his fingers up and down my stockings.

It was very sensual. I parted my legs slightly and raised my knees. James kissed my inner thighs and then his fingers worked their magic upwards until I felt them upon my panties and the penis within.

At his touch I grew fully hard. "Oh James" I sighed, that feels lovely.

I wanted to touch him but could not do anything but lie back. He leaned forward and kissed the panties over my penis and then he lifted the leg elastic on the left side and guided my penis under it so that the tip was exposed but the shaft was constrained and held down by the panties. He fluttered his tongue over the tip, which was wonderful.

My hands were on my bra, feeling, caressing myself. I squeezed my own nipple hard.

Then, leaving my cock like that he lay fully on top of me and we kissed. I was deeply aroused now, my bottom clenching and unclenching almost instinctively in anticipation of him.

My arms wrapped around him and pulled him tight. My hands ran down his back onto his buttocks.

It was my turn. I rolled over so that James was on his back. I knelt to the side of him, next to his chest.

And reaching down I pulled off his boxer shorts.

And looked at his manhood. He was not fully hard, which surprised me. His penis was not circumcised and had that rather dainty foreskin look. This was new to me - I had never been with an uncircumcised man before.

I explored the anatomy with my hand. I pulled the foreskin down and saw the tip parceled there. Actually, uncircumcised looked lovely. I bent, kissed, licked and then took him in my mouth. Quite quickly he grew fully hard and when I lifted my head I saw that the erection had caused the foreskin to pull back and the tip was exposed fully. Down again and I sucked him again. He was getting very aroused.

He sat up and pushed me down on my front. Roughly. He then lifted my bottom up and I felt his hands and then his tongue running over my anus. Oh! Sublime!

I turned and said "James, will you make love to me?". There was something acutely kinky to me about laying there in my lingerie, my bottom in James's face and turning and asking him to do this.

"I will" he answered and I watched him roll a condom over his swollen cock. "There's some lubricating stuff over there" I said and he got it and squirted it onto my bottom.

I lowered my head so I was looking under my body back towards James.

I could see my cock hanging down, a useless piece of masculinity totally subsumed by the real man about to penetrate me. I quivered at the sight. I had never been taken doggie style before.

I watched his erection approaching me and then I felt it sliding up and down over my crack and then in it went. All the way.

I gasped. I cried out - not with pain but with joy. This felt fantastic - much deeper and more powerful than other positions.

James fucked me. I watched great rivulets of pre cum drain out of my cock as its erection subsided from the anal lovemaking.

In and out. I knew he was going to cum. He pulled out of me and I saw him remove the condom. Pity, I would have like him to cum inside me. He turned me over and knelt to the side of me his massively erect penis in my face. I took it in my mouth and his hands caressed my cock which grew large again.

He was going to cum, I wanted to cum too. "James " I said between mouthfuls of penis, "I need something inside me to cum". And then he put first one then two then three fingers into my bottom and it was good.

Suddenly he thrust into my mouth and held himself there and I felt sperm at the back of my throat, then again and again.

His fingers drove into me and his other hand on my cock felt delicious. I was full of sperm. It leaked out of the corners of my mouth.

And then I just exploded. In my bottom - and my penis - I orgasmed. And James to his credit keeping his fingers deep in my anus bent and took the sperm into his mouth.

Oh the power of it!

And then he sat up and we kissed deeply exchanging the sperm between our mouths.

"Fantastic darling" I said to James. And I lay down and slept with my new man.

9.GIRLS AND BOYS AND TANYA.

I woke up very early. It was 6am by the clock next to my bed. James slept peacefully, soundlessly beside me. I quietly got up and went into the bathroom. All my lingerie was sticky and dirty from our lovemaking.

I closed the bathroom door and stripped off my underwear. I ran a bath and soaked in its heat. I washed my hair and body and shaved as usual all over.

Then, still feeling tired I got out and put on a black lacy nightie.

Then I went back and quietly lay on the bed next to James.

I pulled the covers very gently off him and looked at his naked body as he slept.

Then I lay down and rested my face next to his flaccid penis so that it touched my forehead. And my right hand started stroking my own penis.

God I was sexually driven! Always sex, sex, sex. I touched my lips onto James's penis just a little and watched it grow.

I was becoming aroused in that morning sort of way.

I was just about to suck James to waking when I heard a noise and looked over my shoulder towards the door and saw Mike standing there, clearly fresh out of bed and not happy.

He beckoned me over soundlessly.

Sighing I got up trying without any success to conceal the erection beneath my nightie and padded over to and out of the door.

I gently closed the door and noticed that Mikes door was also closed. We went into the kitchen and Mike said "coffee?" I nodded and he made some.

We sat down. What to say?

"Did you... And him... Did you do it?"

I looked straight at him.

"Did you and Rachel?" I asked in reply.

He looked away.

"Did you?" I asked again

"Yes" he mumbled.

"Why?" I asked, "is she better than me? You promised me not to. And you did. Is it because she's a girl? I offer you everything I can give but I can't give you a vagina can I? And yet that's what you choose, isn't it?"

"No." He answered. "I just felt sorry for her."

"And not for me?" I said. "You lead me on? You make me feel so special and then you are unfaithful on the first day??? How is that right?"

"Its not right, and I am sorry"

We sipped our coffee. Then he said, "please get rid of that guy. I can't stand the thought of someone else with you"