Mike, Leanne and Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know the deal." I said. "If you want me then you must also give yourself to me."

"Ok. Ok. Ok." he said " never again. But please get rid of this James"

I smiled.

"Ok, but when he wakes up. He's tired after our night"

"Was he good?" Mike asked.

"He wasn't you Mike" I answered.

"Did he fuck you?" Mike asked. "What did you do?"

"Let's not discuss that" I said, "he's a nice guy that's all. And I needed a man and you weren't available."

I stood up and went to the sink to put my mug there.

Mike came up behind me and I felt him behind me. He pushed his groin into my buttocks and I pushed out my buttocks into him.

I would have gone to bed with him but there was no bed.

So I turned around and hitched up my nightie a little, standing facing him my back against the sink. I pulled him towards me and we kissed while I stroked his penis in his boxer shorts. And we kissed and I stroked and I brought him to an orgasm. His Sperm jetted all over my nightie, glistening and sparkly. I was hard but I stopped Mike from touching me. "I don't want to come like this?, I said.

"Oh". He replied.

Then I put my hands on the side of his head and kissed him again.

I was just becoming more passionate in this when Rachel opened the door of her room. Quickly I turned around and started washing up. Mike must have gone and sat down.

"Mike" she said "why are you up so early - oh! Tom." She exclaimed as she saw me.

The full horror of me wearing a nightie must have hit her. I didn't care at all, and I turned around and brightly said "good morning Rachel".

My penis bulged out the front of my nightie, which was still glistening with Mike's fresh sperm. Whether she thought it was James's or Mikes I don't know, but she looked me up and down and then said with horror "oh my god!"

"What kind of a fucking freak are you? Mike why are you with this freak?" Then, looking at me she said "where's your friend?"

"He's asleep in my bed. I expect he's tired after our long night of sex"

"Oh god! This is all too sick. Mike I am not putting up with this"

And she turned and went back into her room.

10.AN UNFOLDED FUTURE.

Rachel stopped coming round after that. I didn't see her for a long time.

James and I parted on friendly terms. He of course wanted to see me again but somehow I never did see him again.

And Mike?

Well he continued to live there, and whilst there was no suggestion that Rachel would not come and stay, as she never did our relationship blossomed and we started sleeping in my bed and we had sex and sex and sex. And Mike fucked me every which way. And it was fun.

But it was secret and always behind closed doors.

And like many girls must feel, I wanted Mike on my arm to show off my man to the world.

Mike wouldn?t? perhaps couldn?t? accommodate this. He wanted me, but as his secret, his private love. And I yearned for more, for something altogether more?real?.

And, in the end, my feelings turned into anger and frustration and my world became defined by a sense of his rejection of me.

It felt truly tragic. Like something so alive was to be made to die without compassion.

And die it inevitably did, in the end.

And in many ways the final?straw that broke the camels back? was a weekend away I insisted upon us having, and the attentions of a very, very unlikely lady?

11.A WEEKEND AWAY? AND THE BEGINNING OF THE END.

One evening I said "Mike, I really want you to take me away for a weekend. I promise I won?t embarrass you or anything like that, just some time away? the two of us? would be so nice. Can we?"

Unexpectedly he replied, "Of course, where shall we go?"

"Blackpool" I answered.

"Blackpool? Why blackpool?"

"I just want to go there"

?Why?? he asked.

?I just do.?

"Ok"

So Mike drove us to Blackpool that Friday in his big black and expensive car.

We checked into the Grand Hotel which was very grand indeed - our room had two bathrooms and a huge mirrored bedroom. I liked it immediately.

That night we went to a club. To appease Mike?s desire for no?embarrassment?, I wore black genderless clothes on top of and concealing my black lingerie (lingerie with little artificial diamonds across the cups of the bra and the crotch of the panties). On my feet I wore black converse trainers. Mike also dressed all in black.

I suppose I had thought that somehow during this weekend I could get to a point where Mike would be less ashamed of his tranny boyfriend and maybe we could interact with some other people as a couple.

"Mike?" I said as we queued to get in, "I want you to find two girls and pick them up for us."

"Two girls? Why?"

"Just because.?, I answered,?Will you do that for me?"

?OK? he answered, but looking quite confused by the suggestion.

We went in and Mike had no trouble getting female attention. He was one of those guys who girls take one look at and fall totally for. Chiseled look; muscular; tall and very refined. A rare catch indeed.

While Mike went off I sat at the bar and soon a lady came and sat next to me. She seemed old? maybe in her 50s - too old to be dressed as she was in club gear and revealing skirt. After chatting a little she said she was going for a smoke and I joined her.

While we smoked she offered me some "e". I don?t normally do that kind of thing but for some reason I accepted the two pills from her and pocketed them for later.

Back in the club I asked my new-found ageing friend to dance. She readily accepted and we moved onto the dance floor. She was clearly on E herself - I could tell. As we danced I noticed Mike slow dancing with a girl. She was attractive but she seemed to know she was attractive which detracted somewhat from my view of her.

Back at the bar I asked my new friend to lend me a pen? which she did - and I wrote a note on a receipt I had in my pocket: "Mike - meet me back at the hotel in half an hour and bring your friend. And when you reach the hotel take this pill - its an 'E' - T x x x"

I folded the pill inside the note and then went and handed the note Mike.

Back at the bar, I sat with my new friend who called herself "Leanne", although as far as I could see she was actually called "Lynne".

Its funny the way people re-interpret their names to create different impressions? an observation equally applicable to me!

"Come on Leanne", I said, "let's get out of here"

She came with me and we headed to the hotel, and the luxurious suite.

12.TOM, TANYA AND LEANNE.

In the room, I ordered us some drinks and took the remaining 'E'. Leanne took another 'E' too.

She was nice, if rather dirty in mind but then that's fine by me and I found her extremely likeable, funny, and good to be with.

"I've had all sorts," she said wildly, " boys, girls, and everything in between"

I laughed and said "So have I!"

Then I removed my trousers and jacket leaving only my black shirt and my lingerie. Leanne smiled.

The hotel room was peppered with?No Smoking? signs so I took her into the bathroom, closed the door and we sat there smoking and chatting.

I told her all about Mike and me, the problems, his shame of me; his inability and unwillingness to?come out? with me as his lover? boyfriend - girlfriend? whatever. I told her that I had told Mike to pick up some girls as I thought that if I allowed him that he might find me more acceptable. Leanne listened, sighed in all the right places, smiled at all the jokes and was really, immediately some I felt totally at ease with. Or maybe the E had started to do its thing to me?

I heard Mike come into the room and the accompanying sound of girls voices announced that he had done as I had asked. I felt a little, pang of anger and jealousy but I swallowed it down and resolved to play this out. Leanne and I watched through the crack in the door.

There were two girls there, attractive, slim, 20 something?s? and they were (literally) all over Mike.

"Tom" called Mike, "are you here?"

"Yeah" I called back, and putting my arm around Leanne we both came out of the bathroom.

"Tom" Mike said, "meet Susie and Emma"

Both Susie and Emma looked surprised to see other people in the room and then a little shocked as they took in the fact that I was wearing stockings and panties, exposed since I had removed my trousers.

I smiled in a friendly way at them.

"Hey there girls" I said "this is Leanne - my best friend!"

Leanne and I giggled a lot - the 'e' definitely having its effect.

"Mike" I asked "did you take that thing?"

"Just as we left" he answered.

"Good" I smiled

Mike ordered some drinks and sat with Susie and Emma kissing first one and then the other. I liked that. Let Mike have his girl thing - at least while I could keep a check on it.

Leanne and I retreated to the bathroom to smoke again.

The e was making me aroused and Leanne was becoming lovelier by the second.

?Tell me? said Leanne, putting her hand on my leg and looking into my eyes, "Are you gay?"

I laughed. "Well there's my boyfriend out there, but no, I'm not gay, I'm all things"

"That's good!" She smiled.

"I need a piss" she said "do you mind?"

"No, go ahead" I said.

I went to leave the bathroom but she said "No! There?s no shame amongst us girls is there!"

And she sat on the toilet.

Wow. This e was making me feel very sensual. I looked deeply into her eyes and without even knowing what I was doing I brought one hand onto her thigh and gently stroked it there as she began to piss.

Here lips opened slightly and she let out an involuntary gasp, in arousal at my touch. Without really thinking I slid my hand in between her legs until I felt the warm stream of her urine dancing across my hand. This was very weird, and very sensual. And Leanne, still staring into my eyes, broke into a wonderful smile.

After several seconds I pulled my hand slowly back watching drops coalesce into rivulets and run from my skin onto her leg. I let my wet hand rest there on her leg.

"Your bloke's fantastic" she said smiling

"He's gorgeous", she added.

"He is" I agreed.

She finished and wiped and left her panties on the foor.

"Can I piss too?" I asked

"Of course you can dear" she answered

So I dropped my panties and sat on the toilet, pushing my penis down so the piss would go in.

When I had finished Leanne said "Let me see your cock"

I stood up and showed her. "Very sweet" she said. "Does it get big?"

"It does, Leanne, but not big like Mike's", I answered.

"Can I touch it?" She asked

"If you like" I answered

She reached out and cupped the whole package, cock and balls in her hand. It was embarrassingly small. But at her touch it started growing and soon stood proudly up, erect and hairless.

"Much better" she said, "lovely"

She reached behind her a took a pot of complimentary hotel moisturizing lotion, spread some on her hand and very slowly began to stroke my hardness.

"Oh Tom" she said, smiling "you seem to be very turned on.?

And I was.

"Does your Mike do this to you?"

"Sometimes" I answered

"What else does he do? She asked

"Does he kiss your cock?".

"Occasionally"

"Does he kiss you?

"Yes"

"Do you touch his cock?"

"Yes"

"Do you kiss his cock?"

"Yes"

I noticed Leanne's other hand had embedded itself between her legs and she was masturbating herself.

I sat next to her and joined my hand with hers and ran it over the folds of her labia and rolled her clit between my finger and thumb.

"Oh Tom!" she gasped

?Call me Tanya?, I said,?that?s what Mike calls me.?

?OK Tanya? she answered breathlessly.

I smiled at her, she smiled at me and we looked into each other?s eyes for a long moment.

?Tanya?? she said, slowly.

?Yes?? I responded.

"Do you love Mike?"

"Yes"

"Does he love you"

"Yes"

"Do you make love often"

"Yes"

"Does he penetrate you?"

"Yes"

"Do you like it, being dressed as a girl and having your little cock touched by a man and being fucked by him?"

"Yes"

"Mmmmm? she said,?I do wish I could play with you and Mike together"

"You can" I replied

"Naah! I'm too old to be attractive to him. You only like me because of the e and because you're a sissy transvestite"

I laughed at this.

"I actually like you a lot Leanne" I said

"Really?"

"Yes"

She smiled.

I stood up and she did too. Putting my arm around her (her hand remained on my penis) we walked out of the bathroom.

13.THE MAKING OF MIKE

God!

Mike was naked and Emma (or was it Susie) was squatting over his face as he licked her and the other one was sucking his cock. They all missed our grand entrance. We went and sat on the other sofa and watched, our hands masturbating each other. This was quite erotic - watching the action.

"Shall we make things more interesting?" I whispered to Leanne

"Oh yes! Let's. You know me I'm up for everything!"

"Which of those girls to you like?" I asked

"I like the black-haired one. Not as much as I like you, sweetie, but yes the black haired one."

"Go and kiss her buttocks then"

Leanne wonderfully walked bold as brass over to where the girls and Mike were and bent and ran her tongue right over the girls bottom licking her anus as she sucked on Mike

The girl stopped sucking in shock and looked around.

"What the fuck?" She said

"Get away from me you disgusting old prune"

Leanne took it all in her stride

She kissed the girls anus again.

"Mike!" She nearly screamed "get this hag away from me"

Mike looked at me

I slowly nodded.

"Why?" He said "let her kiss you"

But the girl was having none of it. She stood up and went into the bathroom grabbing her clothes.

The other girl (Emma) continued to sit astride Mike. Clearly on e she wasn't phased she was just into the sex.

"Mike, sweetie?" I called

"Yes" he answered between mouthfuls of the girl.

"Leanne wants to suck your cock. Can she?"

"Of course" Mike answered.

My god he was flying on e.

Leanne looked as pleased as anything, and she bent and started slurping on Mike's cock.

I sat on the sofa again and continued what Leanne had started by masturbating myself gently. I was painfully aroused and flying high on the 'e'.

That girl Emma was really convinced of her and Mike. She didn't stop twice to worry about Leanne, she thought she was the goddess here.

I heard her say to Mike "Mike, take me to bed please. I want you"

Mike turned imperceptibly towards me and again I nodded.

Leanne stopped sucking and stood up. "Oh Mike, you are a lovely boy!"

Mike smiled and picked up Emma and carried her into the big bedroom.

I stood and noticed Susie coming out of the bathroom. She was dressed and without a word she left the room.

14.MIKE HAS TO CHOOSE, EMMA HAS TO GO

After a minute (and another cigarette) Leanne and I followed them into the bedroom. Mike was lying back on the bed and the girl was sucking him. After a few minutes she stopped and took a condom from her bag and unrolled it onto Mike's cock.

Now I just might have let this all go forward if the girl had not said at that moment to Mike "Mike, you?re very lucky to get me, I don?t give myself to just everyone. Thank god those freaks from the other room are gone. We are sooo much better than that."

This signaled the end of her fun. I turned to Leanne and we tut tutted to each other in a camp and theatrical way. She said to me, loudly, "Now Tanya that wasn't nice of her to say that was it?"

Emma looked around noticing us for the first time. "What the hell!" She exclaimed.

"Kiss her Mike" I said and Mike pulled her to his side and kissed her mouth, his penis all prepared by her for her planned sex but standing exposed, contained in its condom.

Leanne and I sidled over to the bed. Leanne was great. She could read my mind.

She guided me over to Mike and holding my jutting erection her fingers she navigated me to a point where I squatted over Mike's condom covered cock. As Mike kissed Emma, Leanne helped to guide Mike's hardness into my aching bottom.

I sighed with pleasure.

Emma was horrified.

As I rode up and down on Mike's cock he held her tightly and kissed her. My little cock was so hard - fit to burst. Leanne suddenly kissed me and my fingers went up inside her vagina. And so went on until Mike broke off his kiss with Emma and shouted as he came inside me. Emma wasted no time as Mike relaxed his embrace on her in rushing away.

Leanne went with her to see that she didn't take anything.

And I slowly lifted my bottom and let Mikes penis slide out.

Then I lay next to Mike, my penis still rock hard.

Soon after Leanne came back in.

"You two are wonderful together" she said " that was the most sexy fucking thing I have seen. You're a lucky guy Mike to have such a lovely girlfriend in Tanya"

Mike smiled.

Leanne said "but Tom, you haven't come yet"

"No I said, "the 'e' is too intense"

Mike got up and unrolled the condom from his cock and went to the bathroom. Leanne sat beside me on the bed.

She was flushed and excited. In the heat of the moment she climbed astride me and guided my penis into her vagina. But to my shame and sadness and considerable embarrassment it went immediately soft.

"Sorry Leanne," I said "its not you its just the 'e'."

"Hon, " she said "its not the 'e' its because you are in a "gay" mode right now. Trust me I know and don't say sorry - we will have our chance together."

But still it felt bad. I would have loved to pleasure Leanne but a vagina didn't do for me what a penis did.

Mike returned, carrying a bag. "Tanya - let?s give you an experience you won't forget"

He unzipped the bag and brought out a series of wonderful looking toys.

I lay back and prepared mentally.

Leanne took a large double-ended dildo and lubed it up and pushed it gently into my bottom. It was big and very long. "Lie back, little girl" she said, "take it".

And with my legs wide I did take it. She then pushed the other end into her and lay back our buttocks touching and the dildo deep inside both of us.

Mike was above me, masturbating. He reached down and took my moisturizer covered cock in hand and I was almost exploding.

After several minutes Leanne withdrew the dildo from her and from me.

Then she lay Mike down on the bed on his back positioned me on top of him. I lowered myself onto his cock - no condom - and then she positioned herself on me and lowered herself onto my cock. With Mike inside my bottom I stayed hard and we all moved as one fucking and fucking.

Leanne nibbled my ear. "You see hun, you can fuck me, you can fuck a woman"

And I felt us all approaching the point of no return. Suddenly Mike came. And for the first time I felt floods of his sperm inside my bottom, deep inside me, into my soul.

And then Leanne came. She moaned then screamed and bucked on me. And then she quickly got off me although Mike remained deep inside me. And then she ran her tongue from the bottom to the top of my penis and the sensation pushed me over the edge and I came like never before. Great ejaculations of sperm. And as I came I clenched and unclenched my bottom with the rhythm of orgasm and unexpectedly I felt Mike cum again inside me! So quickly. Wow!

Then we all lay down and spent and exahausted and on?e?.

I suppose we must have drifted off to sleep shortly after that.

15.ANOTHER MORNING AFTER.

When I woke up it was past midday. There was nobody about at all. Where had they gone? I found a note from Mike -

"Gone for a walk - back soon - Mike x"

Hmmm.

No sign of Leanne either.

I got up. God I was dirty, covered in sex, in cum, in last night. I felt a stickiness inside and remembered that Mike had come inside me last night for the first time. The first time anybody had come inside me actually, without a protecting condom.