Mind Fuck Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,503 Followers

"Oh fuck me! Fuck me!" she thought, then said it aloud a moment later, "Oh God Jared...fuck me!"

Jared had never really fucked an older woman before. He had fucked several a few years older yes, but as he did, he found far more pleasure and giving with her than he really had with many other women far less her age. And what he really liked and enjoyed, was her total and complete lack of inhibitions, her spontaneity, her self-discovery and willingness to tell him what she wanted, and how she wanted it.

"Oh baby!" she moaned, "Come fuck me from behind, take me deep hard and fast!"

With an agility he hadn't expected, Kris suddenly extricated herself from his prick, flipping over onto her knees there on his desk, her ass winking at him invitingly. He had no option but to climb onto his own desk with her, kneeling behind her as he did so, once again pressing his hard stiff erection at her slippery opening that was even then oozing a delightfully creamy substance that still coated his cock. He slid back into her once again feeling that slick substance bathing him, grasping him as she began humping herself back against him. Jared took delight in the sensual sway of her breasts as they began to swing, sometimes rotating in completely opposite directions as he fucked her cunt, pummeling her deeply from behind. Kris moaned, occasionally lifting up balancing herself on one arm using the other to capture one of her free swinging tits, caressing it, pinching the nipple, then once again collapsing back onto the desk, fucking back against him almost violently as she neared ever closer and closer to yet another orgasm.

Kris soon after did just that. Jared felt her sweet tight cunt clasping his prick as she shuddered, her pussy convulsing like a pulsating heartbeat around him. He felt his own pleasure suddenly intensify, felt the liquid release boil up from his balls just as Kris sensed his orgasm begin, uncunting him, spinning turning over on his desk top and then grabbing his now throbbing cock with her mouth. Jared felt his semen burst forth from the head of his prick one delicious ejaculate after another as Kris greeted each one laughing, drinking, and draining him dry.

#

Jared ordered Chinese from a nice little restaurant just down the street and around the corner from his office. Kris had freshened herself up in his private bath, soon after emerging wearing one of two white terry cloth bathrobes he had told her she'd find there. She carried the other handing it to him just as he hung up the phone.

"Should be here in about twenty minutes," he told her slipping into his robe.

Several papers lay strewn about the floor, which he had carelessly swiped off his desk just prior to their frenzied fuck together. Kris stooped over intending to pick many of them up.

"Don't bother," Jared laughed stopping her. "We're not done yet."

He watched as the few she had already gathered toppled from her hand, she too was smiling as she faced him. "God, I'm glad to hear that," she sighed happily. "I was hoping that was only the first round."

Kris settled herself comfortably into one of Jared's large oversized leather chairs while he stood at his private bar fixing them drinks. Once again the front of her robe parted showing him a great deal of one of her breasts as he stood there admiring the view, handing her a glass of wine.

"Thank you," she said accepting it, and then felt his now free hand slide down the side of her neck into the deep plunging "V" of her robe caressing her breast. Her nipple quickly became erect once again as he briefly thumbed it, his prick already beginning to lengthen just as a buzzer went off in his office alerting him to the fact that someone stood at the door downstairs.

"Dinner," he announced releasing her breast, and then crossed the room to the intercom pressing it. "Come on up," he announced only then checking the small monitor next to it confirming that indeed their dinner had in fact arrived. "Cute!" he thought to himself as the young woman holding two large sacks let herself in and began climbing the short flight of stairs up towards his office where he stood waiting for her.

Jared opened the door meeting the young Asian woman as she arrived, startling her slightly as she greeted him wearing only the white terry cloth robe. Behind, she could see Kris likewise wearing another one, and couldn't help hiding the brief quick smile that appeared on her face as she brought in the sacks containing their food.

"Ah, where would you like them?" she asked.

As she spoke, Jared heard that echoing sound, he turned studying Kris but knew almost immediately that it hadn't come from her as the echo was now coming from beside him as he pointed towards the bar directing her.

"Over there," he told her his mind already a blur at the moment wondering how he might once again experiment with this new found ability he'd just discovered, anxious to learn if what had happened with Kris would also be possible with the cute Asian woman who now stood before them.

Even as he stood wondering and thinking about that he picked up Kris's own thoughts.

"God she reminds me so much of Kaya!"

In the twinkling of an eye Jared discerned the longing in her thought, the forgotten memory that had suddenly emerged confirmed a second later by a followed thought, "God, I still miss her after all these years!"

"That will be eighteen seventy-five," the young woman spoke having set their dinner down on the counter top though she was currently looking towards Kris, surveying the room as she did so.

"That's right," Jared thought reaching out to her, following the echo, sharpening the connection as he had done previously with Kris. "Take it in, know that we were fucking here, picture it in your mind, the frenzy, the lust, the wild crazy abandon taking place just before you arrived."

She was indeed doing just that as Jared purposely took his time looking for his discarded pants that he'd tossed over one end of the couch, drawing her attention to that as he did so, fishing for his wallet.

"More than anything, you'd like to stay and party with us," Jared suggested, forming the mental image of the three of them together, the young woman naked, lying on the couch her pussy being licked pleasurably by Kris while she in turn began sucking Jared's hard stiff aching cock.

As he found his wallet withdrawing it from his pants, he purposely slipped off to one side the fold of his robe so that his prick stood proudly poking out towards her as he turned, wallet in hand even then withdrawing the cash from it handing it to her.

As he'd hoped, her eyes immediately locked on to his exposed erection. He followed her gaze, pretending surprise at his exposure, quickly covering himself.

"Sorry," he grinned sheepishly holding out the cash to her, which she accepted, though she was also smiling as she took it.

"Don't be," she grinned back at him. "I'm only sorry I never get to do anything like this," she found herself saying, though Jared had implanted that very thought, hopefully, expectantly as she spoke it.

"You're welcome to stay," Kris suddenly announced surprising Jared as she said it, though he couldn't have been more pleased when she did.

"What's your name?" Jared asked taking her by the hand, leading her over towards where Kris was sitting before she could collect her wits or reconsider what had just been suggested or come up with any sort of reply that would keep her from wanting to do that.

"Aryia," she answered softly, Jared sensing the hesitation and uncertainty in her tone of voice as she spoke.

"Relax," he soothed mentally, "It's just the excitement you're feeling, you really do want to do this, experience this, now...with us."

"That's a very beautiful name, for a very beautiful young woman," Kris had added standing up taking the young woman's hand as Jared passed it to her.

"Thank you," she said blushing, catching her breath just as quickly as Kris placed one of her hands on the young woman's breast.

"Would you like to stay and play with us?" she asked hopefully, continuing to lightly caress and massage the young woman.

She glanced over towards Jared, his cock once again fully exposed as he stood purposely stroking it for her, his thoughts still connected, the image he had formed of her standing there, Kris continuing to do what she was already doing, though slowly undressing her now.

"I need to make a call first," she announced grinning. "Or they'll wonder what happened to me."

She quickly produced her cell phone, spoke briefly though rapidly in Chinese and then hung up. She was again blushing as she did so. "Told them I tripped going down the stairs and sprained my ankle, said I was catching a cab on my way to the hospital to have it looked at," she giggled.

"You won't get in any trouble?" Jared asked worriedly, honestly concerned.

"Oh no, family owned business, and I assured my mother it was nothing more than a bad sprain. I'll wear an ace bandage on it tomorrow, limp around a bit. Everything's fine," she assured him, and then began undoing the buttons on her tight white little blouse.

#

As Jared had suggested in his thoughts to her, she had begun removing her top, though she quickly approached Kris once again standing in front of her, letting her know as she did so, that she expected Kris to finish doing that. Only too happily to oblige her, she began doing so.

Aryia's breasts though very small, were sensual too look at as Kris peeled away Aryia's blouse revealing as she did so that she'd not been wearing a bra and had no need for one. Her nipples were incredibly long however, perhaps longer than any Jared had ever seen before and as he stood there itching to suck one, he watched as Kris leaned forward taking one of the young woman's elongated nipples into her mouth and began doing just that.

As she did, Jared walked over now standing behind Aryia. She wore a simple black skirt with a side zipper that he now pulled down quickly freeing her of the garment as it came away in his hand. She wore the briefest of tiny black thongs, the twin cheeks of her small very firm ass fully exposed which he now cupped within his hands caressing her though also allowing the firmness of his erection to rest against her, alerting her to his aroused presence.

"God I want to eat you!" Kris said still licking and sucking the young woman's tit. Once again Jared formed the image of that, one he'd created earlier within his mind, though the image was even sharper now as Aryia stood there envisioning it herself.

"Yes! Yes! I'd like that," she moaned softly.

Interestingly enough, Jared now saw the woman's own mental picture, being drawn down to the floor rather than upon the couch as he'd first imagined it. He quickly moved helping Kris to do just that, tossing one of the pillows from off the couch towards her which Kris expertly placed beneath the woman's ass effectively elevating her mound which Kris was only then revealing, sliding the tiny bit of black fabric away from her, down her legs and then tossing it off to one side.

Jared smiled while looking at her bare little cunt, she was completely hairless, her tight thin lips somewhat swollen in arousal as Kris knelt before her, her hands already spreading the light brown flesh that hid the delicate pink core of her sex, her hard little nubbin already protruding forth and upwards like a little pea just begging to be licked.

Jared sat down beside the two women, his hands already reaching out to begin manipulating one of her very hard erect nipples, rolling it as he did so between his fingers, hearing her soft contented pleasured sigh as he did so, and then her sudden intake of breath which she held as Kris wrapped her lips around the young girls precious little clit and began sucking it.

Jared then felt the woman's hand reach out for, quickly finding his prick which she began stroking, squeezing the tip with her delicate fingers until she had produced as well as captured a fat droplet of his pearly precum. She smeared it across her lips licking it tasting him, and then once again seizing his prick, rolled slightly towards him though remaining in position so as to allow Kris to continue licking and toying with her sweet tender cunt.

Just like what had happened before, the echo was suddenly no longer there, but her thoughts were. The images he'd still been seeing inside his own head faded out like a morning dream, but her thoughts now crystal clear, equally as sharp as though they were his own.

"Oh fuck me, finger fuck me!" she said to herself, "suck my clit!"

"Stick your fingers inside, finger her "G" spot," Jared told Kris. He saw Aryia's amazed expression as he said that, just as though he had in fact been reading her mind, which he had been of course, though his words merely suggesting the obvious as he sat there watching, felt the first delicious sensation of the young girl's lips as she nibbled at the head of his prick toying with it.

"Oh yeah, make her squirt," Jared added, picking up on the fact that she would, her thoughts tumbling about inside her own head, half worried with the knowledge that she most often did, not knowing for sure how Kris might receive it when she did. Just hearing that, wondering if this young Asian woman could and would do that, she attacked her pussy even more hungrily than she had been, her fingers probing and caressing the swollen pouch just inside her opening, lips still sucking her clit, sometimes flicking it with her tongue causing Aryia to bounce uncontrollably beneath her.

"Oh yeah! Right there! Right there!" she thought without saying it, though her deep throated moans certainly did.

"Keep doing that," Jared informed Kris, "I think she's going to explode soon!"

Perhaps it was just hearing his words, so in tune did it seem that Jared was so aware of her body what she was feeling. His urging, the touch of his hands still encircling, tweaking her nipples merely enhancing the erotic lust that now fully consumed her. With an upward thrust, she launched her cunt uncontrollably against Kris's face, mashing it against her, her hand now letting go of Jared's prick as she reached forward with both, grasping the back of Kris's head as she hung suspended there for a moment, still grinding, humping herself as Kris in turn latched on to Aryia's clit holding it between her lips and sucking it for all she was worth.

The sudden cascading spray of sweet nectar surprised them all. Aryia didn't just squirt a little, the force of her female ejaculation sufficient enough to force Kris's head and mouth away from her, though Kris laughed delightedly catching the bulk of Aryia's very wet climax upon her face and breasts as she sat back, still fingering, still palming the woman's clit watching the continued almost endless spurting of her pussy as it discharged it's nearly clear essence drenching them both.

Aryia collapsed in a heap for a moment after that, trying to collect her senses, the connection between she and Jared suddenly severed as her mind became a fugue of pleasured thought and wonder.

"Oh my God!" she finally managed to say, actually sounding a little embarrassed as she struggled to sit up. "I'm sorry, I had no idea I would cum like that," she once again apologized unnecessarily. "I mean, sometimes I do squirt, a little maybe, but never have I done so like that!"

Kris was smiling, still massaging her own breasts, the liquefied pleasures of the girls spending still coating her flesh in a clear wet sheen.

"No reason to," Kris told her. "I loved every fucking minute of it!" She added. "I had a very dear friend, a companion once who you remind me a lot of. And she very often did that herself, something I was always envious of her being able to do. The fact that you did, that you can, I am actually very grateful for, and excited to have experienced once again."

#

They took a break to further collect themselves as Jared fixed everyone a drink. The girls continued to sit on the floor excitedly sharing experiences while Jared sat in one of his comfy leather chairs listening to them. Oddly, he could still pick up some of Kris's thoughts, but his connection to Aryia's had definitely been severed for the moment. He could no longer hear the echo either, a phenomenon that he still hadn't as yet figured out as to why or how it happened, or even when it would.

"I think someone else needs to have his cock sucked!" Aryia soon after suggested to which Kris readily agreed. Both women soon half crawled over towards him, taking up positions on either side of him as he sat within his chair, contentedly watching the two so totally completely different women as they began stroking and playing with his cock, passing it back and forth to one another just as playfully, licking and sucking it, gently fondling his balls.

As good as it felt however, Jared wanted to fuck the two of them simultaneously together.

"Kris," he began instructing. "Lay down on the floor face up. Aryia? You lay on top of Kris, also face up," he said smiling and winking at them. They got the picture almost immediately and soon after scrambled into position.

Jared knelt between the outstretched legs of both women, piled erotically on top of one another, twin cunts winking at him as he first twiddled their respective twats with his fingers, relishing in the juices that he found there. He watched delightedly so as Kris reached up and around Aryia, once again beginning to toy with the woman's breasts as she lay comfortably atop her, her nipples once again fully hard and erect.

"Doesn't she have the most amazing nipples?" she said as she continued playing with them pulling them up and away from the young woman's chest, eliciting a pleasured giggle as she did so.

"You both do," Jared responded, just then placing his cock first against Aryia's cunt, slapping her exposed still tender clit with it, making her bounce, then doing the same to Kris's pussy, likewise beating her lips and clit with his hard firm erection momentarily, teasing them both in this way for several long moments.

"Are you going to fuck us or drive us insane with your teasing?" Kris asked, which is when he quickly speared her cunt affectively taking her breath away.

"That answer your question?" he asked and then slid in and out of her several times, coating his prick with her slick juices before removing it, placing it against the opening of Aryia's before slipping it for the first time inside her.

"Oh fuck!" Aryia cried out. "Fuck that feels good!" she moaned excitedly, enjoying the half dozen or so thrusts of Jared's prick in and out of her before he once again removed it, causing her to moan with the sudden loss of it from inside her, though he quickly speared Kris's cunt once again, causing her to gasp with the sudden unexpected intrusion.

"Oh yeah fuck us! Fuck us!" Kris cried out as though somehow Jared was indeed fucking the two of them simultaneously.

He indeed then varied his strokes, sometimes fast, sometimes slow. Sometimes only once in and once out, never the same. Both women were now writhing hotly excitedly before him, urging him on to continue, hands a swarm over one another as they petted each other, Aryia occasionally capturing her own breasts, her hands holding Kris's upon her, squeezing her breasts, pinching quite cruelly her amazingly long nipples.

Jared in the meantime thoroughly and completely enjoyed himself as well, fucking into one cunt, and then into the other. He soon felt his orgasm begin however, knowing when it did that the intensity of it would be near over whelming. But he wanted to enjoy and experience their pleasures as well, and thought wickedly to himself as to how he'd like to see that, quickly informing them both.

"I am going to cum all over the two of you," he announced pulling his prick out of Aryia's pussy though continuing to stroke it with his hand, pointing it towards them. "I'm going to drench these two sweet cunts with my cream, and then after I do that, I'm going to watch the two of you, grind your cunts together, smearing my fuck juice between you until you get one another off," he announced lustily.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,503 Followers