Mind Fuck Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yes! Yes!" Aryia screamed out excitedly in agreement though Kris quickly joined her in doing the same.

"Shoot your fucking spunk all over the two of us!" Kris now urged him excitedly. "Let us feel it hitting us, splashing on us, covering our hot dirty naughty cunts!"

Jared indeed did so, watching his intensely felt ejaculations leap from the opening of his prick, his semen strong, thick and powerful as it cascaded in a high hard-felt arch against the two women. He purposely aimed it, watching his semen explode first against Aryia, her clit disappearing beneath the blanket of his white sticky essence which drowned it, and then turning continuing to milk his own prick, now doing the same to Kris's, her puffy swollen lips suddenly criss-crossed liked a French pastry as his spunk collapsed against her in thin ribbons of erotically artistic delight.

No sooner had he finished, Jared weak-kneed, half stood and collapsed back into his chair, his prick still throbbing with heart-felt delight as the two women once again wrestled themselves into position, cunts coming together, legs entwined overlapping one another as they quickly began humping themselves together, the sound of flesh slapping flesh just as erotically sounding as though he'd been fucking either one of them himself.

It wasn't long after that they both cried out their joy in rapturous pleasure, their orgasms combined, simultaneously carrying one another over the precipice of climatic release until only the sound of their contented breaths could be heard within the sudden silence of the room.

#

Several days passed since his wildly erotic evening with the two women. And though he continued to receive that faint familiar tickle in his ears alerting him to the fact that he could "tune in" if he chose to on that person's thoughts, which very often he did, if only briefly once discerning there was nothing of importance or significance worth listening to. Not once had he again heard that odd echo. Jared had even tried concentrating, though all that had produced was a headache, so he'd given up doing that. Whatever had caused that to happen hadn't occurred since for whatever reason. He replayed each encounter over and over within his mind, but couldn't discern any major similarities which had caused it to happen, though the abilities he had gained from it, though also different, had been very much the same.

Jared finally decided that whatever it was, however it happened, it would do so again in its own place and time, so he quit worrying about it for the moment, though telling himself that if and when it did so again, he would take advantage of it as much as he could and find out what limitations he might have, if any, with regards to using or controlling it whenever it did happen.

In the meantime, Jared continued to mingle at lunch around high financial executives listening for secrets that he might exploit both to his, as well as his client's advantage. He had also fulfilled a couple of promised requests as a guest lecturer at a local university, attended a book signing for his newest release which promised to be yet another best seller, and went about his days just as he'd always done though listening for an echo that never came.

#

"Mr. Anderson?"

"Yes?" Jared answered having answered his desk phone.

"My name is Doreen, Doreen Johnson," she said introducing herself.

"How can I help you Doreen?" Jared asked already enjoying the sensual tone of her voice over the phone, his prick even twitching a little reminding him it had been several days now since he'd even had a nice fuck.

"Well, it just so happens that my daughter attended one of your lectures on campus, it was one of the rare few times I've ever really seen her enthusiastic or as excited about something as she actually found herself while listening to you. But the point being is this, Jillian, who is actually one of my twin daughters has known I've been looking at diversifying some of my financial holdings as they've seemingly grown stagnant. And for a while now, I've been thinking about getting a new financial advisor that could help me with my finances, but being that I am a Professor at the same university where the girls are going, and where they caught your lecture, I've honestly not had the time or even the inclination to spend a lot of time looking for someone. So to make a long story short here, I was wondering if you might be free one evening to come over to my home, sit down with me, and help me decide what sort of things I need to do."

Because of his busy schedule, Jared informed Doreen that they would have to meet on a Saturday afternoon, which she readily agreed to do. Had it not been for the fact that he'd found something intriguing in her tone of voice, he might have passed on adding her on as a new prospective client. The last thing Jared wanted to do was bury himself in his job. He already had more than enough money to meet his needs and then some, but there was indeed something about Doreen that he had found intriguing, as he'd sat there talking to her. He had even gone so far as to release his prick from within his pants, stroking himself though all they discussed was a few brief minor details about what sort of holdings and assets that she had. But he had found pleasure in her sensual sounding voice, imagining her naked, legs spread, his prick embedding itself between her legs.

"Thank you Mr. Anderson, I really look forward to meeting with you on Saturday then," she had said hanging up.

Jared reached over swiping several tissues from out of the box, wiping the cum from his hands and between his fingers, tossing the Kleenex into the trash, then tucking his spent prick back into his pants already looking forward to Saturday.

#

Jared arrived shortly before three o'clock, which is when his scheduled appointment was for. He surveyed the grounds as he approached the door. The house was large, though older than most, obviously and recently remodeled and refurbished. He paid particular attention to those things as he'd learned through experience that people who took pride not only in the way that they looked, but in their households and property, also took very seriously in the security of their financial status. Jared hated wasting his time if someone wasn't willing to follow his advice.

He rang the doorbell and saw movement down the corridor, though the thick stained glass windows bordering the door didn't allow him to see specifically who it was. It was only a moment more before the door opened. When it did, he was greeted there by a young attractive looking woman with dark brown shoulder length hair and equally alluring dark brown eyes. But as pretty as her face was, it was her enormous chest that first captured his attention, and he had to force his eyes away from her quickly so as not to offend her, or unprofessionalize himself.

"Hello, I'm Jared Anderson, I have an appointment to meet with your mother I assume," he said smiling at her still careful so as not to stare directly at her enormous looking breasts though he was still tempted to do so.

"Yes, come in, we've been expecting you," she said in greeting, stepping back still holding the door open for him, though he found he needed to turn sideways upon entering as he did so in order to keep himself from literally brushing against her breasts as he passed by. "And by the way, my name is Jan," she said holding out her hand towards him once Jared had entered. He took it, shaking it, and smiled inwardly at the brief quick jiggled of her full-sized breasts as she did so. "She's downstairs in her study, please follow me."

As he did so, he wondered briefly if she was the other twin to the daughter whose name Doreen had already mentioned to him. He smiled inwardly at that, already imagining what it might be like to have twins, something he had never done or had before, wondering if they would fuck differently, or exactly the same.

Jan quickly led him to another room where she knocked briefly, and then opened the door to her mother's office. Once again Jared had to turn sideways passing Jan by as he entered the room, glancing back briefly before formally meeting Doreen who had now stood in preparation for meeting him and now physically introducing herself.

"You look enough alike to be sisters," he said in greeting taking and thus shaking her hand.

"Thank you," Doreen said gesturing for Jared to take a seat. "Many have told us that, and of course I'm very flattered by it, especially as attractive as all my daughters are."

"Is that uh..." Jared said once again glancing back, though Jan had already disappeared once again closing the door behind her.

"One of the twins? No," Doreen laughed. "That's my eldest daughter Jan. I'll introduce you to the twins later, Jennifer was the one who attended your first lecture, though it was actually Jillian who recommended you to me," she stated.

Doreen in fact looked very much like her eldest daughter. Same color of hair, size and shape, including once again having rather large sized breasts, which he again couldn't help, but noticing. Which is when he heard a slight chuckle coming from her, and he lifted his eyes, realizing as he did that he'd allowed his gaze to linger a bit too long on her breasts.

"Runs in the family," Doreen said easily. "We're all rather large chested, and we're all very used to being looked at, can't be helped I suppose, and not that any of us mind either, because we don't."

Jared felt a slight flush spread across his face, but he didn't apologize for looking either having heard her say that, and besides he was momentarily distracted as he'd picked up an old familiar buzzing sound and had been quickly trying to tune it in as he and Doreen continued on in their conversation together.

"Well...didn't I tell you he was good looking?" Jared heard one of the girls saying. "Wouldn't you just love to fuck his brains out?"

Unfortunately, or fortunately, dependent upon how one looked at it, there was a lot to go over with Doreen, and Jared knew in looking at what he was, that it would require a couple of hour long sessions. Not that he minded that, but with the chatter going on between the twins and their other sister, he was having trouble concentrating on what he was doing, which was an ironic place to be in as he did see himself as a professional when it came to planning out someone's financial future. He was half tempted to tune the girls out entirely when he heard another snippet of conversation between them.

"Well I don't know about you Jan," one of the girls was saying, though Jared had no way of knowing which one of the twins it was that was currently speaking. "But I'm so fucking horny I'm tempted to take my vibrator out and get myself off right here and now!"

Jared heard Jan laugh at that. "Well don't let me stop you if that's what you're going to do, but for myself, I have an even better idea!"

"What?"

"I'm going to put on my bikini and go out back and sunbathe."

"Well that's dumb!" One of the girls said. "Why?"

"Because I'll have to pass by the window of mother's office that's why," Jan said giggling. "I saw the way he looked at me, and no doubt the way he's ogling mom at this very moment too, there's just something about him that excites me, so it might be fun to see if I...or we," she added. "Can maybe excite him and see what happens!"

"Well Doreen...I think that gives us a pretty good start," Jared said letting her know as he said it that it was time to wrap things up for the day at least. "I've given you some pretty good options to look at and think about, most of which are the important ones for now. We can look at doing a few other things with the rest of your assets once we've made these changes first, and then take a closer look at some of the less important ones for now."

Jared saw a slight look of disappointment in her face, obviously she wasn't quite ready to see him leave just yet either. He smiled at that.

"Could I trouble you for something to drink?" he asked. "Such a nice day out, perhaps I could suggest we do that outside?"

Doreen looked greatly relieved upon hearing that. "Oh that sounds like a marvelous idea!" she enthusiastically stated standing up with him. "What can I get you?"

"Anything with alcohol in it," he told her winking at her as he did.

She laughed, "Hope you came by cab, I make a pretty mean Long Island Iced Tea."

"I can always call one if I have to," Jared said just then looking up at the window watching as Jan, Jillian and Jennifer suddenly strolled by the window, each one of them wearing one of the skimpiest bikini's he'd ever seen before. Doreen had noticed them too and laughed.

"Should have known," she said still chuckling to herself. "I know that the twins were anxious to actually meet you in person, I just didn't know to what extent they would take it," she said shaking her head knowingly. "I hope you don't mind having a bunch of half naked flirtatious women hanging around you."

"Me? Certainly not!" Jared grinned back at her. "Sort of wish I'd worn something a bit more comfortable myself."

"Well at least take your coat and tie off," Doreen told him. "If you don't mind, I think I'll slip into something a bit more comfortable myself," she said handing him his drink. "Go ahead, I'll meet you out back in a few minutes. And don't worry, the girls won't bite, unless you let them," she added smiling, and then turned leaving Jared to his thoughts as he strolled out back towards the patio, draping his coat and tie over one of the deck chairs as he did so.

The moment he walked outside the three girls spotted him, immediately standing in order to more formally greet him, even though each one of them was half naked as he saw it since the tops of their bikinis barely even covered their respective breasts. He was already thinking how much he'd love seeing them completely naked when he first took Jennifer's hand as she introduced herself to him.

The echo he heard inside his head was clear and immediate, her thoughts so sharp almost loud if you could call an image loud, that it startled him briefly. In her mind, she was already on her knees sucking him.

Jared was soon introduced to Jillian, the echo he was hearing now suddenly amplified as was the visual picture he saw inside his own head as Jillian imagined them all sitting around the patio table talking, though she had sat off to one side of him, her fingers toying with her pussy having pulled the bottoms off to one side so that he could see that was what she was doing as she sat teasing, flirting with him.

And though Jared had been briefly introduced to Jan, he again acknowledge her, also taking her hand, but the echo wasn't there when they again greeted though he could still very clearly hear her innermost thoughts.

"I'll bet you're already undressing us in your mind aren't you?" she giggled silently to herself. "And wouldn't you be surprised to know we've already discussed how you must look naked too," she added simply smiling at him though she then invited him to take a seat at the very same patio table that Jillian had been fantasizing about, taking the very same position next to him in fact as he sat.

"Ah, I see you've met the girls!" Doreen spoke having come out side carrying a tray of Long Island Iced Teas she had just made for the girls. She sat them down on the table, taking a seat on the other side of him. Jared eyed Doreen appreciatively as she was every bit as attractive and good looking as her daughters where. He could see how the four of them could all be mistaken as sisters as they sat together.

And Doreen had in fact made herself VERY comfortable. Though she wasn't wearing a bikini the way her daughters were, the one piece she was wearing was cut in a very low "V" in front and in back so much so, that her equally large breasts threatened to spill out of it even more so than the girls own tops were hinting at doing.

"Well, I'm happy to say that Mr. Anderson..."

"Jared," Jared interrupted her saying, "Please, just call me Jared."

"That Jared," Doreen smiled nodding at him, "Will indeed be handling our accounts for us going forward," she told the girls excitedly. "So thank you Jillian, and Jennifer," she included nodding towards the two girls as well, "for turning him on to me."

"Don't you mean getting turned on to him?" Jan thought to herself laughing at her own joke, though she quickly caught her laugh when the twins glanced towards her also chuckling having picked up on the very same thought she'd only shared with herself.

As they spoke, Jared realized just how challenging and difficult this particular situation might be. Not because of any financial problems, those were easy and he knew with a great deal of certainty that he'd be able to substantially increase their holdings. What he was thinking about was the almost overwhelming input his mind was receiving from the four of them, the echo no longer there in his head, but the crystal clear images that the twins kept throwing at him which he had to force himself to keep separated which was no easy task. And then on top of all that, the continued thoughts that kept worming their way inside his head from both Jan and Doreen, though these at least he could tone down or even tune out back to the soft little buzz if he had to.

But Jared had already decided that this might indeed be the perfect opportunity to further explore, and somehow gain an even better understanding of these shared images, something he still wasn't clear on how, or why they came about in the form that they did. Additionally, he also knew it was going to be an interesting challenge for him, especially under the circumstances, to see if his own power of suggestion could indeed cause either or both of the twins to comply to his wishes or thoughts, especially with their mother and other sister sitting there.

Since it was Jillian that had given him the idea, especially as she'd actually sat down in the very same chair that he'd seen in her brief quick fantasy, he decided to work on her first, easily chatting with the girls about his new book as well as his travels, though he now reformed the same mental image that he'd been given from her, picturing her as she sat there, her hand slowly inching its way down between her legs, pulling off to one side the tiny bit of fabric covering her pussy.

Jared looked without looking, allowing only his peripheral vision to alert him if she was indeed succumbing to his now shared suggestion. He had to hold his smile seeing that she was! Her hand indeed down between her legs, the look on her face gathering color as she sat there. Only then did he purposely glance her way, asking her a question but allowing him to make full and complete eye contact as he did.

"So, what is it you're studying?" he asked, and though the question was certainly innocent, he allowed his eyes to look directly at where her hand was, which she had indeed now slipped inside herself, her fingers quite obviously tickling her exposed clit which he sat staring at briefly before looking up once again catching her eyes and smiling at her, letting her know as he did so, he was enjoying what he was looking at.

"I haven't really decided on a major yet," she smiled back, her fingers if anything even more openly fingering her wet slick opening. As she spoke Jared looked over towards her twin sister. Jennifer too had noticed what Jillian was doing, leaning over to then whisper something into Jan's ear having seen the sudden boldness of what her sister was now doing, and that Jared had obviously noticed that she was.

"Is she crazy?" Jared heard Jan thinking. "Damn, I wish I had her guts," she added just as quickly however, and Jared even sensed a sigh in her thoughts as she did so.

"Oh yeah, keep fingering that pussy for me," Jared thought, now focusing on the image of her doing just that, but ready to push it a little, see just how far he could manage to exploit this under such unusual circumstances.