Mind Fuck Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He now focused on her twin sister, it was much easier to form pretty much the same mental image for the two of them since they looked exactly alike, and also much easier to picture them identically naked rather than with them wearing the non-identical bikinis they had on. He couldn't see Jennifer, but Jan's glance downwards towards her sister soon confirmed for him that she too was now playing with herself, along with Jan's sudden added thoughts.

"You're both crazy!" She said somewhat startled though her emotions clearly showed Jared she was finding this weirdly arousing, exciting even though she was surprised by the boldness of her two sisters.

Jared continued holding, pressing the image even though he continued asking innocent questions to all four of the women, though he was finding it most difficult in doing so for a number of reasons. One, he was himself now very aroused, very erect, and the alcohol was indeed strong giving him a light headed buzz of another sort which was making it even harder for him to maintain the erotic naughty image he was holding onto as a suggestion back to the two girls.

"Can I get you another?" Doreen asked noticing that Jared had just sat his empty glass down on the table.

"I better not, I am feeling it a little, and to be perfectly candid with you, I tend to let my inhibitions get away from me when I've had a little too much to drink, and I am also finding it difficult, though admittedly very pleasurable to be sitting here looking at the four of you, though again I am perhaps already showing my lack of inhibitions in even saying that. It's just that, well...shall we say you're all very extremely and attractively sexy looking women?"

It was the truth, but he was also hoping to heighten everyone's awareness, and open their thoughts even more intimately with the sudden knowledge that he was in fact...horny, which he'd basically informed them without coming right out and saying it.

Doreen laughed however at his remark, gathering his attention towards her when she had done so, which Jared could see by the pronounced press of her twin hard nipples against the thin material of her swim wear, that his comment had obviously aroused her to some extent as well.

"I know what you mean," she said agreeing with him. "These have the same sort of effect on me too."

"Yes, I can see that," he now boldly pointed out to her with not only his words, but also his gaze as he looked directly down and towards her obviously very erect nipples seeing the blush in her face as it began to spread, though she smiled excitedly towards him as he sat looking at her.

Jared turned however now pressing the thought in his mind directing it towards Jillian, it was time to see if he could force it even more than he had been, willing her to seriously sit there and finger-fuck herself loudly enough perhaps that not only he, but everyone else would have no doubt about what it was she was doing. When he heard the slippery finger-sucking sound she began making with her hand as the juices began to cling to her fingers and became louder, he smiled inwardly glancing directly towards her just as the other three women now where as well.

"Oh my!" Doreen said with a great deal of surprise in her tone of voice. "Jillian! What on earth are you doing?"

"It's not just her mother," Jan interjected. "But Jennifer's doing the exact same thing over here too!" she boldly confessed to her. "I think you may have made the drinks a little stronger than usual as they obviously seem to be having quite and affect on everyone, including yourself!"

Jan had given her mother's obvious hard and pronounced nipples a nod, indicating that they were every bit as much telltale as was the sudden naughty juicy sound of Jillian's fingers working her cunt.

Doreen in fact did look a bit embarrassed then, not to mention obviously confused and startled by the extremely shocking actions of her twin daughters.

"Oh my goodness, I'm...I'm not sure what to say Jared," she began saying almost apologetically.

"Please, don't say anything, I'm quite enjoying it, and like I told you, I tend to lose my own inhibitions rather quickly myself, if I thought it wouldn't offend anyone, I'd honestly consider doing something about it as aroused as I admittedly am at the moment."

It was of course at that very moment that Jared picked up on Doreen's thoughts.

"Oh, if you only knew," she was telling, and thinking to herself, "how many times my daughters and I have actually sat out here and masturbated together, now...wouldn't that shock you?" she finished thinking and saying to herself.

"And let me be perfectly candid with all of you about something," Jared suddenly announced. "I've always had, always entertained this fantasy about pleasuring myself in front of a group of women while they did the same," he paused for a moment letting his words sink in, seeing the amused expressions on all the women's faces having said that. "Though again I hope that doesn't offend anyone by my having said or admitted to that, it's just that under the circumstances here, since we all seem to be a little open at the moment to our various arousals..."

"I for one would LOVE seeing you jerking off!" Jennifer suddenly spoke out interrupting him, though Jared had indeed planted that very same suggestion inside her head, urging her to speak it aloud, which she had, though she admittedly looked immediately embarrassed afterwards for having said it.

"Jennifer!" Doreen exclaimed equally as shocked by her daughter's sudden admission.

"I wouldn't mind doing that at all," Jared quickly exclaimed, "Like I said, I've always fantasized about doing that, but I would certainly hope that the four of you would join me in doing the same."

There was indeed a brief moment's hesitation and uncertainty, Jared knowing that the thin thread he still held in his mind could quickly unravel at any moment, though their actions might be enough to propel things forward anyway even if it did. He again focused his thought towards Jillian, knowing he had only mere moments to continue controlling this if he still could.

"Scoot your chair back," he pictured her doing, let me along with everyone else see you have no intention of stopping, if anything, that you're more than ready to do that but a lot more as well..." even as he thought this, he added the image of Jillian suddenly undoing her bikini top removing it, which she now did simultaneously scooting her chair back making it quite obvious to everyone that she was more than willing to do as Jared had only conversationally entertained.

"Oh yes, very nice, you have a lovely, very beautiful pussy, and I very much admire your amazingly full breasts!" He stated boldly smiling as he said so, and then nodding his head approvingly at the other three. "As I am sure...you all do!"

Not too surprisingly, it was Jennifer who then stood, likewise undoing her bikini top, removing it. Jared noticed that her nipples were the same tan color that her sisters were, fairly large areola encircling both women's breasts with now very thick hard extended slightly darker nipple tips which Jennifer allowed her hand to reach up towards gathering it briefly, caressing and fingering it.

"Well, if we're really going to do this, and since it looks to me like we are, I'm at least going inside to get one of my favorite toy while we do. Fingers can be fun..." she said smiling down at her twin sister, "but I personally prefer fucking myself with something nice stiff and hard!"

"Um...uh, would you mind grabbing mine while you're at it?" Doreen asked her daughter, the grin on her own face one of aroused and excited acceptance of the situation.

Much to Jared's relief, Jan laughed joining in. "I'll get it mother," she announced, "Since mine are all at home, I'll need to borrow one of yours anyway."

Jared looked over towards Doreen.

"Jan is my only married daughter, at the moment anyway," she added thus explaining the comment, "though came over today in order to meet you when she heard you were coming."

"Well, I'm not cumming yet," Jared quipped keeping their conversation sexual, "But I hope I eventually will be! And I am looking forward to watching the four of you do so as well. I mean who is lucky enough to ever see three sisters doing so, along with their equally beautiful mother!"

By the time Jan and Jennifer had returned with their own favorite personal toys, Doreen had removed her own bathing suit so that she now too sat uninhibitedly naked in front of him. Jared had waited purposely for the girls return, even standing as they came back letting them all know he had done so just for them. Once they had all again taken their seats, handed out their respective toys, Jared quickly unzipped and began slipping out of his slacks.

His hard stiff erection immediately presented itself, his own pair of bikini briefs barely containing it as he turned towards the four women, each one of their eyes glued to the obviously noticeable bulge which he then revealed for them having slipped his hands into the waistband, then bending over in an instant removing them. Once again standing erect, they all saw that he was indeed and they all smiled and sighed approvingly.

The girls had already repositioned their chairs in a semi circle facing towards Jared as he soon after sat down in his. Jillian, content with using her own fingers, continued to do so, though she occasionally removed them smearing the juices that she found there, applying them to her own supersensitive nipples which Jared very much enjoyed watching her play with.

Jennifer preferred the enjoyment of a rather sophisticated device that obviously had some sort of clit stimulator attached to it, along with a beaded rotating midsection that she quickly inserted into herself, turning it on.

Jan had chosen a simple vibrating egg which she likewise quickly inserted into herself, though choosing to use both of her free hands to sit and play with her each one of her enormous breasts, also lifting them in order for her to lick and suck her own nipples.

Doreen's favorite toy appeared to be a hollowed realistic looking penis which she managed to slide up and beneath it, sitting down on it, and slowly fucking herself against it. And though there was another vibrator laying on the table which she could obviously insert inside the fake prick, for the moment, she had chosen to leave it there and simply fuck herself through her own movements.

Jared's prick was already leaking a well of precum, though he continued to squeeze more and more of it out as the girls watched, delighting them all as he captured it, further coating his prick with it until it virtually glistened with his pearly slick cream as he continued teasing himself with it as they all watched him.

"This is fucking hot!" he exclaimed, hearing the same unvocalized sentiments being expressed by the four women, only then realizing as he heard them, that once again, the image connection he had once had with the twins had disappeared, though the thought connection now existed as it had with Jan and her mother.

Curious about the why of it, now was not the time however for delving into that, it would be food for thought later. Right now, his entire focus was on the four beautiful naked women sitting in front of him, each one pleasuring herself in her own unique little way, each one of them watching him while he did so himself.

"I love a man who's not at all shy about touching himself in front of a woman," Doreen announced with a followed moan in her tone of voice as she continued to slow thrust herself up and down in her chair, the thick enormous prick obviously bringing her pleasure while she did so.

"Isn't that one of the reasons you married daddy?" Jan stated excitedly, as she sat there manipulating her own breasts often pinching quite hard her own nipples.

Jared realized up until now, he hadn't even thought to question the whereabouts of Doreen's husband, and though the interesting situation that had developed here really didn't concern him, he wondered if the husband's sudden appearance should.

Doreen's laugh gave him a slight reassurance against that concern. "Well, certainly not the only reason, but yes darling...it was one of them," she added, then turning back towards Jared, seeing perhaps the slight look of concern on his face.

"And don't you go worrying about Mike," she said further reassuring him as she spoke. "We don't have what some would call an "open" relationship exactly, but we're neither one of us shy about enjoying other people around us, which as you can well see, has included the girls."

Jared allowed his expression to show interest in that. "Go on, tell me more, I'd be interested in hearing about that, as its obvious to me, this isn't the first time the four of you have done something like this together," he'd already correctly surmised.

"No, you're right...it isn't," Doreen confirmed quickly, still self-fucking herself as they continued on with this rather interesting conversation. "Mike and I have always been open with the girls about not only their sexuality, but our own as well. Don't get me wrong, none of us has gotten physically involved with one another, though some might consider open masturbation to be a form of incest I suppose, but we've never seen or regarded it in that way. And though it's true that if Mike and I feel like fucking, we simply do so, even if the girls happen to be around. We always felt and believed that it was more natural to show them that we still have and give affection to one another and not try to hide it. The girls have sometimes watched us while we do if they felt like it, or leave if they chose not to."

"I always loved watching mom and dad fuck!" Jan announced proudly. "Sure as hell taught me a thing or two!" she added.

"Same here," both of the twins said simultaneously.

"And even Mike has occasionally just jerked himself off, if the girls wanted to watch, they did. And if they...which they've done on many occasion obviously, felt like masturbating, then they were free to do so without feeling like they had to run up to their rooms in order to do it. I in fact taught all of them how, showed them a few of the toys they could use if they so wanted to, and then showed them openly how I preferred doing it myself, which is how they all learned, but more importantly, came to be comfortable with their bodies when doing it, as well as their open-minded uninhibited sexuality."

"Yes, I can see that, and I'm certainly at this very moment most grateful for it too!" Jared grinned at each one of them.

Jared watched as it became obviously clear that Jillian was just beginning to enjoy yet another quick orgasm. He'd wondered if she already had earlier, and now knew since reading her thoughts that she had, and was again hovering on the edge of yet another one, which is perhaps why he didn't immediately pick up on the sound that everyone else obviously did.

"Speak of the devil!" Doreen said smiling, now directing Jared's attention to the sound of a car's engine just then turning off in the drive way next to the house. "That would be Mike."

#

Jared was again somewhat relieved that none of the girls suddenly jumped up or made any effort to cover themselves, nor did Doreen, still sitting there with her toy deeply embedded inside her cunt, though she did stop humping herself against it as she looked up expectantly across the yard. Jared quickly followed her gaze, saw the man who was obviously her husband only then entering through the side gate.

"Back here babe!" Doreen called out waving towards him. "Come over and meet Jared!"

Mike briefly had a look of surprise on his face yes, but at least it didn't turn into one of anger after that. He smiled instead, genuinely so as he waved back at his wife, acknowledged the girls, and even gave them each a quick brief kiss, soon giving his wife a much longer one, even briefly cupping her exposed breast as he did so before finally turning his attention towards Jared.

"Nice surprise," he said smiling at everyone. "And you...must be..."

"Jared!" Jared said taking the man's hand, though he remained seated, feeling a bit awkward in greeting him this way, and not wanting to stand up in order to do so for very obvious reasons.

Almost immediately Jared heard another echo, and knew it was coming from Mike. He quickly focused on it, narrowing the path until the connection was made, Mike's thoughts suddenly his own, the mental image he was now thinking or considering clearly being expressed. He too sitting down with everyone, cock in hand, enjoying himself as he sat watching his daughters, wife and even Jared as they continued on pleasuring themselves.

"Can I get you something to drink honey?" Doreen asked.

"Ah, no thanks, not yet anyway," he said smiling now taking a seat. "I don't suppose any of you will mind if I join you?" he asked. "Been a long day, and I could certainly use a little stress relief," he grinned saying.

"Of course not," Doreen stated easily, though she looked over towards Jared for his reaction.

"Fine with me," he told them all. "The more...the merrier I always say!"

The fact that he now had this connection with Mike was of extreme interest to him. He wondered what he could do with it for one thing and had already begun to consider a few possibilities, out of nothing more than experimental curiosity perhaps. But now was the perfect time to do so as he further thought about it.

Mike had already unbuckled his pants, unzipping them and slipping them off, quickly dropping them down onto the ground next to his chair. His prick already well stiffened as he sat and began stroking it as nonchalantly as if he'd just lit up a cigarette and had sat back in order to enjoy it.

"Your wife was just explaining to me how the two of you managed to raise your girls so openly with regards to their, and your sexuality." Jared began. "I find that very admirable for a number of reasons," he continued on and then listened to much of the same things that Doreen had already told him about though Mike did expand on it to some degree.

As Jared sat listening however, his mind was still thinking about other things, his curiosity now working in overdrive as he considered the possibilities. He wondered..."You obviously enjoy watching your own girls masturbate, not to mention your wife, but I wonder..."

And he was too. It was obvious by the look on his face that he was indeed finding it very pleasurable to watch his own daughters having fun, as well as his own wife who once again had gone back to enjoying herself, though she had now slipped in the additional stimulation of the humming vibrator which she'd slipped inside the hollow shaft of her toy.

Jared knew as he thought about it that he first needed to establish a reasonably easy base of suggestion to work from in order to ensure that he did have a good suggestive control over Mike's thoughts. So as he sat, though continuing to enjoy watching the girls not to mention the side pleasure of still stroking himself, Jared pictured the image of Mike walking over to his wife, offering her his cock to be sucked, then concentrated on that, holding it firmly within his mind through the connection he still held, and waited.

He was pleased when only a moment or two later, Mike actually did stand, walking over to stand next to her. "Baby, I know we're all just sort of doing our own thing here, but I'd really appreciate it, if you'd catch me up a little here perhaps, and I was just thinking how damn nice it is when you mouth me a little, so...would you mind?"

And as he had also hoped, Doreen didn't mind it at all, nor did the girls for that matter as they again were very accustomed and used to seeing such intimate happenings between their parents, though indeed by some of the thoughts Jared was picking up, this was the first time, with the exception of Jan's own husband, that anyone outside their immediate family had been there to witness them doing so.