Mind Fuck Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,480 Followers

While Doreen continued to playfully suck her husband's cock as he stood there still watching the girls enjoying themselves, Jared relaxed somewhat himself now, enjoying the physical erotic stimulation he was witnessing, hearing now as Jennifer began to climax, the expression on her face one of intense satisfying joy.

Using that moment of vulnerability, Jared refocused his attention back towards Mike.

"Seeing Jennifer climax so wonderfully, it's so thrilling to see isn't it?" Jared began to suggest, painting and creating the image in his mind as well as the same one he now knew he was painting in Mike's. "You would love to feel your daughter's lips wrapped around your prick, sucking it...how good it would feel, how expertly her tongue would tickle and please your prick..."

For a moment Jared sensed as well as felt the excitement of that in Mike's mind, but it quickly fragmented and he fought back trying to maintain it, almost having to recreate the whole entire thought over again. Having done so, he continued to suggest the erotically naughty idea, but this time it was as though he had hit a brick wall, the image wavering, shattering a barrier of sorts suddenly firming against it.

"Mike! What's wrong baby?" Doreen suddenly questioned her husband worriedly. "You suddenly don't look very well!"

To Jared's surprise, it was true. Mike staggered back away from his wife gripping the patio table for support. "I don't know," he said closing his eyes shaking his head. "I suddenly got this horrible migraine headache that came out of nowhere," he told her. "I certainly don't know why...one moment I was standing here enjoying myself...enjoying what you were doing to me, and the next...well the next I suddenly, well lets just say I felt this sudden horribly painful pounding in my head."

Mike turned facing Jared along with his daughters.

"Sorry to be a sudden party poop here, but I think I'm going to go inside and lie down for a while, see if I can kick this."

"Maybe I should be going," Jared said actually standing up.

"No! Please don't... stay, enjoy yourself. "Don't let me ruin everyone else's fun and excitement," he stated, then turned without another word and headed into the house.

"That certainly was interesting," Jared considered thinking to himself. He would need a lot more time, perhaps a few more opportunities to further explore this, but it did appear as if there were some actual limitations in getting someone to act on an implied thought or suggestion. Perhaps it was easy if the person was of a mind to be open to those, in which case, a prompt, a mild hint in that direction along with the encouragement was enough that a person actually would. If however, a thought or suggestion in trying to force a person to do something that they would never imagine or consider themselves as ever doing was given, it might be found that like what had just happened here, that that persons natural aversion to ever doing such a thing would act as a subconscious block to that, perhaps triggering as it had for Mike, a mental severing of the connection that Jared had established with him, but which had indeed been severed as though cut with a knife the moment whatever barrier in Mike's head had formed.

It was an interesting thought, and one indeed that Jared fully intended to explore further. But at the moment, with the subdued mood that everyone was now in, he wondered if it wasn't indeed time for him to leave.

"Maybe I really should be going," he announced.

"Oh please Jared, not yet!" Both the twins suddenly implored him. "We really were so looking forward to watching you...cum," Jennifer grinned openly. "I so enjoy seeing that," she added.

"So do I", Jan likewise exclaimed suddenly. "Please don't go!"

"I'm sure Mike will be fine Jared," Doreen said chipping in. "And I'll go inside and check on him in a bit here anyway, but we really all were very much enjoying this, and we'd hate to see it end on such a sour note here."

But it was when Jillian stood up out of her chair quickly kneeling down on the grass in front of him, taking his prick within her hands that Jared relented into staying. "Here, allow me, you just sit back and enjoy it. I love doing this myself anyway."

"Hey, I want to help too!" Jennifer said almost immediately, soon joining her sister. Once again Jared wasn't too terribly surprised that neither Jan nor Doreen commented, or suggested doing anything more themselves, obviously content to watch, and quite happily so as they went back to masturbating themselves while the twins began making a game out of playing with Jared's prick, which he quickly grew fond of their doing, and allowed himself to sit back and enjoy their girlish manipulations of his rapidly re-aroused prick.

It wasn't long after that that he felt the first delicious beginnings of his orgasm, informing the twins only moments before he began to climax. Both girls elatedly stroked his prick, their hands entwined over one another as they did so, jacking him up and down excitedly as well as expectantly now. Jared noticed too that even Jan now stood, coming over to stand just behind where the twins still knelt for a better look. Doreen was content to remain where she was, though her view certainly wasn't obstructed, and began cumming herself the moment he did.

"Oh yeah, fuck yeah...here it comes!" Jared shouted pleasurably, and then managed to keep his eyes open as his prick suddenly lurched sending a geyser of his pent up cum cream flying into the air.

The twins giggled happily as it did, stroking his penis, aiming it purposely at one another's breasts, taking copious amounts of his discharge which sprayed against them almost wildly as they took turns waving and still jerking his prick back and forth against one another.

"Whew, that was damn fun!" Doreen said finally collecting herself as had everyone a few minutes later. "But...I probably should go in and check on my husband," Doreen announced, bidding Jared good-bye, but confirming the future appointment they had already made in getting together again. "And I do hope we'll find time to enjoy something like this in the future as well," she added with a wink and a smile, and then left the three girls to see Jared to the door after that.

#

As he drove himself home, he thought through the few bits and pieces that he had managed to put together now finally. Looking back, he also now realized that that "echo connection" as he now termed it, usually occurred only when he was himself imaging a specific thought or idea inside an image of that, and that he also had to be thinking that when he physically and actually touched another person. But it wasn't just that, which brought it about either, he also knew he'd been doing that before, but the echo hadn't always come or been there like it had before now. He wasn't positive yet, he would still have to do a bit more research until he was, but he felt most likely that whoever he did touch while maintaining those thoughts, also had to be mentally picturing something in their own mind as well at the time. Only then did the "thought echo" happen, and only then when he focused on it, much like he did when he first heard the buzzing sound, tuning it to that as he called it, did the connection then complete itself.

It was still only a working theory, one he would have to think on and pursue further.

But Jared was indeed looking forward to that. And there was something else he was now wondering about now as well. He had learned there was something new he could now also do, and he couldn't help but wonder, "Could there be more?"

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,480 Followers