Mom & Son Celebrate Nude Day Naked

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I wish I was that bead of perspiration wetting her big tits in the way that I'd love to wet them again with my tongue,' thought John.

Every time she fluttered open and closed her blouse, his growing erection pulsated and throbbed. Every time she fluttered open and closed her blouse, with her obviously oblivious to him looking, staring, and leering, John enjoyed his mother giving him sexy down-blouse views of her cleavage and bra. Every time she fluttered open and closed her blouse, he was tempted to stick his horny hand in his mother's blouse and feel her breasts through her sexy brassiere. Every time she fluttered open and closed her blouse, he was tempted to stick his horny hand down inside her bra to feel her naked breasts while fingering her erect nipples.

'I love my mother's big tits,' he thought. 'I'd give anything to touch them, feel them, fondle them, and suck them...again.'

Mesmerizing him with incestuous thoughts, he stared at his mother as if he had never seen a pretty woman before. He stared at his mother as if he had never seen her in her bra and panties, topless, and/or naked before. A sexy sight that hypnotized his attention, he loved his mother's big tits and the impressions that her erect nipples made through her bra and blouse. Aside from her pretty face, her long, sexy legs, and her shapely, round ass, her breasts were two more things that he loved about his MILF of a mother.

* * * * *

When she faced the fan and put her head up and back, her black, chin length, straight hair blew back to make her look as if she was riding in a convertible or was positioned on the back of a motorcycle. In the way that her hair blew back from the fan blowing her hair, she looked as if she was doing an ad for a famous stereo speaker company and her hair was being blown back by the sound. Melting him with her pretty face and shapely body, she was so hot, literally and figuratively. She was so beautiful. She was so sexy. Only, forbidden fruit, she was his mother and he was her horny, sexually attracted son.

How dare he sexually lust over his mother? How dare he want to have sex with his mother? How dare he stare and leer at her while undressing her with his eyes? How dare he masturbate over his mother while imagining her naked and having sex with her naked body? Yet, no matter how much he scolded himself, he sexually and incestuously wanted her.

'I wish I could see my mother naked again,' he thought. 'Perhaps, Nude Day is my pretense to convince my mother to strip naked with me. Hopefully, once I cajole my mother to strip naked, maybe she'd have sex with me again. I wish I could have sex with my mother again,' he thought. 'I'd like nothing better than for her to blow me. I'd love nothing better than to cum in her beautiful mouth and watch her swallow my cum while I fondle her breasts and finger her nipples,' he thought while making himself even hornier and more sexually excited.

Instead of seeing her in her bra and panties, topless, or naked, he had to be content in watching his mother inadvertently sexually tease him by fluttering her blouse open and closed. Instead of seeing his mother topless again, he had to be content to masturbate himself while imagining her topless. Instead of having sex with his mother again, he had to masturbate himself over the memories of having his wild, wicked sexual way with his mother's naked body.

"It's been hot every day and today with the temperatures going to be over 90 for the third day in a row makes this an official heatwave," said John.

Sexually attracted to his mother since he turned 18-years-old, after his father left, he couldn't help but notice how pretty his mother was, especially with the fan blowing back her raven hair from her face. She reminded him of a taller, shapelier, sexier, and busty version of Natalie Portman. In the way that the fan blew her hair back away from her face, she looked as if she was a supermodel on a photoshoot.

When she closed her eyes to enjoy the breeze from the fan, he looked more closely at her. She looked hot, literally and figuratively. She didn't look her age. She looked younger. If he didn't know her age, he'd guess that she was 35-years-old instead of 42-years-old. If she wasn't his mother, he'd hit on her. If he wasn't her son, he'd try and have sex with her again. Alas, a fluke of a drunken, horny night, she'd never have sex with him ever again in the way that she did that one, wonderful time.

* * * * *

"Happy Nude Day," he imagined saying coming up behind her when she was standing in the kitchen.

With her rinsing dishes in the kitchen sink, he imagined standing behind her and pressing his body against his mother's short, skirt clad ass. He imagined massaging her shoulders before slowly sliding his hands down the front of her open blouse. Massaging the tops of her breasts, he imagined moving his fingertips further down inside of her sexy, low-cut bra. He imagined feeling his mother's naked breasts with both hands before fingering her nipples. If only she would, he wished he could have sex with his mother again.

He imagined reaching down to raise her short skirt up past her shapely hips and all the way to her waist. He imagined feeling his mother's round, firm ass through her thin, bikini panties. He imagined spanking his mother's ass before squeezing her ass. He imagined sticking his hand between her sexy thighs to finger her pussy through her panties. He imagined pulling down his mother's panties, leaning her forward, and squatting to lick her sexy ass. After licking her round, firm ass, he imagined fucking her warm, wet pussy.

"What would you like to do today, Johnny?"

Interrupting his sexual fantasy of feeling her breasts, fingering her nipples, feeling, spanking, squeezing, and licking her naked ass before fucking her naked pussy, she smiled at him while waiting for him to answer. With her even more beautiful when she smiled, she was so sexy. Unable to remove himself from his sexual fantasy to answer her, when he didn't respond in time, she made her own suggestion.

"Would you like to go to the beach?"

Elizabeth gave him that million-dollar smile again after asking him that loaded question, what would he like to do today? If she wasn't pretty before, she was so much prettier now when she smiled. He had a whole laundry list of what he'd love to sexually do with his mother today. Only, unfortunately and alas, what he'd want to sexually do with his mother, she wouldn't want to sexually do with him.

'What would I like to do today? Hmm, lemme think,' he thought. 'Being that it's Nude Day, I'd like to strip you naked, Mom, and have incestuous sex with your beautiful, naked body,' he thought while wishing he could say how he sexually felt to his mother.

Only, he didn't dare. Not wanting to ruin things by rushing things, someway and somehow, his incestuous agenda needed to be her sexual agenda. Somehow, and the only way that it would work was the way that it worked when she came home drunk and horny that night. His mother stripping naked and having sex with her son needed to be her idea. Instead of pressuring her to celebrate Nude Day naked and instead of coercing her for nudity and for sex, he needed to be a bystander. He needed to be the one going along for the incestuous ride.

What would he like to do today? He didn't even have to think what he wanted to do with his mother today. He already knew what he'd love to do with her. Forget about going to the beach today, much like every other day, he'd love to have sex with his mother. Today, much like every other day, he'd love to kiss her and make out with her while feeling her through her clothes. Today, like every other day, in the way he did that one fateful night, he'd love to strip her naked and have passionate, incestuous sex with his mother's naked body.

'Fuck me, Mom. Suck my cock. I need to cum in your beautiful mouth again,' he thought of all that he said to her then was still what he wanted to say to her now. 'Fuck me, Mom. I need to pound your pussy again. Cum Mom, cum. I want to hear you and watch you having a sexual orgasm.'

* * * * *

He'd love to undress her and strip his mother naked. He'd love to touch, feel, and fondle every part of her beautiful, naked body while fingering and licking her pussy before making love to her and before fucking her cunt hard and fast. In the way that he had already done before, he'd love to give his mother sexual orgasms with his fingers, his tongue, and his cock. In the way that she had already done before, he'd love for his mother to give him sexual orgasms with her hand, her mouth, and her pussy.

He'd love for his mother to stroke his cock while sucking his cock after fucking his cock. Only, not wanting to ruin the good mother and son relationship that they enjoyed, he'd never tell his mother how he sexually felt about her and what he sexually wanted to do with her and to her. Instead, ready and waiting to follow her lead, willing to do anything with his mother, he feigned his indifference while imagining her naked again and screaming out his name in sexual passion.

"I don't know what I'd like to do today," he said with a shrug when he knew exactly what he wanted to do today, Nude Day.

Too preoccupied with his mother and son incestuous sexual fantasies to think about boring, non-sexual, summertime activities, such as going to the beach. Now if she wanted to go to a nude beach on Nude Day, he'd be all over that. If she wanted to go to the park with the rest of the crowd celebrating Nude Day topless, naked, and in various manner of undress, he'd love to do that too. He'd love mothing more than making a Nude Day memory with his MILF of a mother by having some naked fun in the sun together.

She gave him her sexy smile that melted his heart and hardened his cock. Her sexy smile made him wonder what she was thinking. Her sexy smile made him wonder if she was thinking what he was thinking. Like mother, like son, hoping they were on the same sexual page, he hoped his mother still sexually wanted him as much as he still sexually wanted her.

"If we left now, we'd beat the crowd," she said turning her head from the fan to look at him. "If we left now, we'd be home early before it got too hot. Then, later, we'd have time to play Scrabble and/or to watch a movie together later."

Forget about playing Scrabble, he'd rather cuddle on the couch with his mother while watching a movie. He'd rather hold her as if she was his girlfriend, his lover, or his wife instead of his mother. He'd rather wait until she pickled herself with gin and tonics followed with tequila chasers before touching her and feeling her where no son should ever touch and feel his mother. He just hoped she was hot enough to wear her sexy, short, sheer, and low-cut nightgown without the modesty of wearing a robe. He'd love nothing more than for his mother to give him down-nightgown views of her big, naked breasts and up-nightgown peeks of her naked pussy.

'Show me your tits, Mom,' thought John. 'Show me your pussy, Mom,' he wished he had the courage to say to her. 'Being that today is Nude Day, Mom, if you show me your naked body, I'll show you my naked body,' he thought. 'If you sexually do me, I'll sexually do you.'

Only, just because it was Nude Day, it wasn't sex day. It was one thing for his mother to show him her naked body but something else entirely for her to allow him to have sex with her naked body. He knew that his mother didn't sexually want him in the way that he incestuously wanted her. He knew that one time that they had sex would never happen again. Still a lifetime of memories, he'd be masturbating over stripping his mother naked while making out with her. He'd be masturbating over his mother naked in bed with him and him having sex with her for the rest of his perverted life.

* * * * *

Forget about playing Scrabble and/or watching a movie, he thought about going to the beach with his mother on Nude Day. The image of his mother wearing her sexy, white bikini that became transparent, nearly see-through when wet, filled his mind with incestuous thoughts. Before seeing his mother naked, never had he seen so much of her beautiful body whenever she wore that white, sexy bikini after emerging from the water.

As if she was his version of Bo Derek in the movie 10 walking towards him from the shore, she was an 11 to him. Only, perhaps knowing that her bikini turned transparent, she never wore that white, sexy bikini in public. She only wore it to sun and swim in the backyard whenever she thought that he wasn't home to enjoy the salacious and nearly naked view of her. Obviously and alas, she knew her bathing suit was X-rated and not meant for his eyes to see.

Instead of looking at all the other bikini clad women his age walking the beach, he imagined staring at the impressions his mother's erect, brown nipples made in her wet, white, bikini bra. He imagined staring at the dark impression that her black patch of trimmed, pubic hair made in her wet, white, bikini bottom. If seeing that much of his mother's nearly naked body wasn't enough, he imagined even more. He imagined staring up at her camel toe and her pussy slit at eye level when she stood in front of him drying her hair with a towel as he sat on the warm sand.

'She's so sexy,' he thought. 'She's so frigging beautiful.'

He imagined staring up at her as if she was his woman, his girlfriend, and/or his lover instead of his mother. Taking her all in as if she was his personal, porn star, he imagined staring at her as if she was naked instead of wearing her white, transparent bikini. Imagining her sitting on her towel and with him not modestly covering his erection with his hand, he'd allow her to see the lust that he had for her by standing in front of her with his engorged prick tenting his bathing suit. In the way that he'd stared at her bikini clad, ass, tits, and pussy, he wondered if she'd stare at his bulging prick or look away.

With nothing more and better to look at than at his mother wearing her white, nearly transparent bikini, for sure, he enjoyed the view of his mother more than he enjoyed the view of the ocean. He more enjoyed eyeing his mother in her bikini than he enjoyed eyeing other women walking the beach in their bikinis. He'd rather be anywhere with his mother than with anyone anywhere else. If the beach was where she wanted to go, then the beach was where he'd take her. Only, he hoped that she'd wear her white, sexy bikini.

Already sexually excited as much as he was horny and sexually frustrated, he couldn't contain his incestuous lust for his mother while thinking of them together on the beach. A sexy sight to see, he imagined staring at her ass crack when she stood and turned to face the water. He imagined staring at the sexually exciting outline of the back of her pussy mound when she turned and bent at the waist in front of him to dry her legs with her towel. He imagined staring at the impressions her brown nipples made in her bikini top as well as her camel toe and pussy slit that was obviously evident in her bikini bottom.

Not stopping there, he imagined wearing his bathing suit, the one without the netting and the oversized legs, that allowed his erect cock to suddenly drop out and make a surprise appearance. In the way that he'd love for her to flash him her naked breasts, naked ass, and naked pussy, he'd love nothing more than to flash his mother his engorged, naked prick. In the way that he'd leer and stare at all that his mother was showing while wearing her barely-there bikini, he wondered if his mother would stare and leer at his naked prick.

'Oh, my God. I love my mother. I so want to see her naked again. I so want to have sex with her naked body again,' thought John while remembering his mother naked, horny, drunk, and vulnerable.

With her inviting him to join her at the beach, where else could he innocently stare at his mother's big breasts, her erect nipples, her pussy mound, and her ass crack through her nearly transparent bathing suit? Where else could he share his incestuous lust for her by allowing her to see the big, naked bulge of sexual excitement that he had for his mother when escaping from his bathing suit. Only, instead of going to a public beach, he'd much rather she'd accompany him to a private, nude beach.

'How hot would that be for me and everyone else to see my mother naked in public on Nude Day? How hot would that be for my mother and everyone else to see me naked in public on Nude Day? I can't think of a better way to celebrate Nude Day than to be naked with my naked mother on a nude beach,' he thought.

Something he never thought about before but assumed that she didn't know, he wondered if his mother knew her bathing suit turned as transparent as it did when wet. Unless looking at herself in a mirror when wet, how would she know that her bathing suit was so scandalously sexy or incestuously wicked depending upon how one viewed her wearing her bikini in front of her horny son? As if she was on the beach naked, how would she know that he and everyone else could see so very much of her ass, her tits, and her pussy?

'How hot would that be if my Mom was an exhibitionist in the way that I'm a voyeur. Only, she's not like that. Except for that one drunken night that I stripped her naked and had sex with her naked body, she's modestly shy and morally innocent when it comes to nudity and when it comes to sex, especially incestuous sex,' he thought.

There wasn't a pedestal high enough where John could position his mother while, of course, staring up at her bright, white panties beneath her short skirt or ogle her naked pussy up her short, sexy nightgown. There wasn't a level low enough where John could position his mother while, of course, staring down at her tops of her breasts, her cleavage, and bra or ogle her naked tits down her low-cut nightgown. Alas, if she refused to get naked today on Nude Day, he'd have to settle for up-skirt views of her panties, up-nightgown views of her pussy, down-blouse views of her cleavage and bra, and down-nightgown views of her naked tits.

With there no mirrors on the beach, she can't see herself in the way that he can see so much of her through her bikini. If she did know that her bathing suit turned transparent and practically see-through when wet, sexually teasing him, he wondered if his mother was deliberately flashing him bits and pieces of her beautiful and nearly naked body. If she did know her bathing suit turned transparent and practically see-through when wet, he wondered if his mother would dare wear her white bikini to the beach. Alas, maybe the reason why she only wore her white, sexy bikini in the backyard pool was because she does know that her swimsuit turns totally invisible.

'Nonetheless, whether she knew her white bikini was transparent or not, the delicious thought of my mother's exhibitionism sexually arouses me. How hot would that be if she was deliberately flashing me? In the way that she inadvertently or deliberately flashed me her tits, her ass, and her pussy, I'd love to deliberately flash her my erect prick,' he thought while imagining flashing his mother his prick. 'Tits for cock, I'd love to play a game of sexy exhibitionism and voyeurism with my mother.'

In the way that he couldn't help from staring at all that she was showing him and all that he was seeing of her, how could she not know that her bathing suit was the reason why he was staring? Perhaps, transparency is the reason why most women don't wear white bathing suits to a public beach. Then again, perhaps, transparency is the reason why some women wear white bathing suits to a public beach. From now on, he'll be on the lookout for women wearing white bathing suits.

Whether she knew or didn't know that she was flashing, maybe his mother knew her bathing suit became transparent when wet. Maybe she was deliberately flashing him views of her brown nipples, her patch of dark, trimmed, pubic hair, and her ass crack. Wouldn't that be hot if his mother was as much of an incestuous exhibitionist as he is an incestuous voyeur? Why not? Like mother like son, she's his mother after all. Maybe she's just as horny as he is. Maybe she sexually wants him as much as he sexually wants her.