Mom & Son Celebrate Nude Day Naked

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If seeing her topless and naked wasn't nearly enough, she invited him, encourage him, and allowed him to have his wild, wicked, sexual way with her naked, fun bags. She wanted him to touch, feel, fondle, and suck her big tits. Not stopping there, he was about to strip off his mother's panties to see her naked ass and naked pussy. He wondered if she'd want him to have his wild, wicked sexual way with her naked ass and naked pussy in the way that he had his wild, wicked sexual way with her naked tits and nipples.

'Oh, my God,' he remembered thinking. 'I don't believe this is happening. I must be sexually fantasizing this while sleeping. I must be dreaming. This is the best day of my life,' he thought.

Remembering stripping his mother naked two long, sexually frustrating years ago as if he stripped her naked yesterday, he slowly slid his mother's panties down her shapely legs. As if he had never removed panties before, he removed his Mom's panties. Just as he couldn't believe his eyes when he saw his mother's naked breasts and her round, firm, naked ass, he couldn't believe his eyes when he saw his mother's black, trimmed pussy. This wasn't just anyone's naked ass and cunt, this was his mother's naked ass and cunt. John couldn't believe he was seeing his mother's naked ass and cunt.

"Slap my naked ass hard, John. Slap my ass hard. Slap my ass as hard as you can," she said.

In the way that he slapped his mother's ass through her panties, he slapped his mother's naked ass again and again. The more he slapped her naked ass the more she wanted him to slap her naked ass. The harder he slapped her naked ass, the harder she wanted him to slap her naked ass. If he lived a hundred years, he never would have thought that his mother enjoyed having her naked ass slapped as hard as he was slapping her naked ass.

After he stripped his mother naked, not wasting time with conversation, he had incestuous sex with her. Doing much more with his mother than just talking, he fingered her pussy before licking his mother's pussy. Fingering her while licking her, he gave her an orgasm with his mouth, his tongue, and his fingers. John ate his mother's cunt.

Then, mounting her while kissing her, French kissing her, he made love to his mother as if he was her boyfriend, lover, and/or husband instead of her son. Not stopping there, he fucked his mother as if he was one of the male strippers at the strip club and she was a drunken whore instead of his loving mother. If it wasn't enough that he made love to his mother, if it wasn't enough that his mother allowed him to make love to her and returned the sexual favor by making love to him, he fucked his mother. If it wasn't enough that he fucked his mother, returning his hard humps with her hard humps, she fucked him too.

Not done having sex with his mother yet, reciprocating the sexual favor of eating his mother's cunt, she stroked his erect prick while sucking his erect prick. His mother blew him. Not only did she blow him while stroking him but also she allowed him to cum in her mouth. He couldn't believe he ejaculated his warm, oozy cum in his mother's mouth. Not only did she allow him to cum in her mouth but also she swallowed his cum. As much as he couldn't believe his mother blew him and allowed him to cum in her mouth, he couldn't believe that she swallowed his cum too.

Finally, when she passed out sleeping, he put on her nightgown and left her bedroom for her to sleep. That night he dreamt of his mother kissing him. He dreamt of touching, feeling, and fondling his mother's body through her clothes and her feeling him through his clothes. He dreamt of stripping his mother naked and having incestuous sex with her naked body. Then, the next day, shocked as much as he was disappointed, as if the incestuous sex that they both enjoyed never happened, and obviously in her mind it never did, she never mentioned it.

* * * * *

'I saw my mother naked. I'll never forget stripping my mother naked,' he thought. 'I'll never forget and will always remember her naked breasts, her naked pussy, and her naked ass. I had sex with my mother,' he thought while remembering fingering her pussy and licking her pussy. 'I made love to my mother before fucking my mother. In the way that I made love to my mother and fucked her, my mother made love to me and fucked me.'

He'd never fingering her pussy. He'd never forget eating his mother's cunt. Just as he'd never forget making love to his mother and fucking his mother, he'd never forget his mother making love to him and fucking him. He never forget her sucking his cock, allowing him to cum in her mouth, and her swallowing his cum. His sexual fantasy come true, he had incestuous sex with his MILF of a mother.

A night so sexually forbidden, he remembered touching her and feeling her everywhere before licking and fingering her oh, so warm and oh so wet pussy. Much wetter than any of his ex-girlfriends, his mother was so wet. He thought of her stroking his cock before sucking his cock after he made love to her before fucking her. He'd never forget their night of wild, incestuous sex. As if he was her boyfriend, her lover, or her husband instead of her son, he remembered how passionately she French kissed him. Without doubt, if only for that one magical night, she sexually wanted him as much as he sexually wanted her.

'That was the best night of my life,' he thought. 'That was the best sex that I ever had.'

Yet, oddly enough, as if she had no memory of the sexy fun they had that night, she never mentioned him kissing her, French kissing her. As if she didn't come home drunk and horny that auspicious night, she never mentioned him touching and feeling her everywhere that a son should never touch and feel his mother. As if the incestuous sex between them never happened other than in his perverted mind, she never mentioned him undressing her and him stripping her naked.

She never mentioned him masturbating her naked pussy while she stroked his naked cock. She never mentioned him fingering and licking her pussy before she stroked and sucked his cock. She never mentioned him giving her an oral orgasm with his fingers and tongue just as she never mentioned her allowing him to cum in her mouth and her swallowing his cum. She never mentioned him making love to her pussy. She never mentioned him fucking her and pounding her cunt hard and very fast. She never mentioned the sexual orgasms that he gave her with his cock buried deep inside his mother.

As if it all never happened but in his overactive imagination, she never mentioned that she was sexually and incestuously intimate with her son. She never mentioned or acknowledged that she was just as sexually excited and just as horny as he was. She never mentioned or acknowledged that she sexually wanted him that one, drunken night, as much as he sexually wanted her every night. She never mentioned or acknowledged that they had mother and son, incestuous sex.

'Sex, we had incestuous sex. I not only saw my mother naked but also I had sex with her naked body,' he thought while remembering his mother naked as if he saw her naked yesterday instead of two, long years ago. 'I had sex with my mother and she had sex with me. I ate my mother's cunt and she blew me. I made slow, sweet love to my mother and she made slow, sweet love to me. I fucked my mother hard and fast and she fucked me hard and fast,' he thought while remembering all that they did on that wild, drunken night.

With him having sex with his mother a sexual fantasy before, as if they were having pillow talk now, his new sexual fantasy was to confront his mother to discuss what happened. While discussing all that they did, his new sexual fantasy was to have incestuous mother and son sex with her again. He was curious of her reaction to him undressing her. He was curious to her reaction to him seeing her in her bra and panties and topless. He was curious to her reaction the moment when he stripped her naked and saw her beautiful, naked body. As if it never happened, just as he'd never forget that night, she never mentioned or acknowledged that wonderful, drunken night.

Maybe she was embarrassed, yet it was odd that she never mentioned or even acknowledged their incestuous affair. As if having incestuous sex was something she wanted to forget when it was something that he always wanted to remember, he wanted to discuss that wonderful night and obviously, she didn't or perhaps she couldn't. As if he needed her private thoughts translated into pillow talk to have closure, he wanted to talk about them making out while touching and feeling one another everywhere. He wanted to discuss how she felt when he undressed her and stripped her naked. He wanted to discuss him masturbating and eating his mother's cunt before making love, fucking her, and her blowing him.

Enough of her playing her Miss Innocent and her Miss goody-two-shoes games, he wanted her to acknowledge that she not only sucked his prick but also allowed him to cum in her mouth and swallowed his cum. He wanted her to acknowledge and admit that she was as sexually excited as he was. He wanted her to acknowledge and admit that she sexually wanted him as much as he sexually wanted her. He wanted her to acknowledge and admit the sexual orgasms that he gave her with his fingers, his tongue, and his cock, just as he wanted to discuss her blowing him. He wanted her to acknowledge and admit that she fucked him as hard and as fast as he fucked her.

* * * * *

'I can't even count how many times I masturbated over the incestuous, remembered thoughts of making out with my mother, French kissing her, while feeling her through her clothes. I can't even count how many times I masturbated over the incestuous, remembered thoughts of seeing my mother in her sexy bra and panties. I can't even count how many times I masturbated over the incestuous, remembered thoughts of seeing my mother topless. I can't even count how many times I masturbated over the incestuous, remembered thoughts of stripping my mother naked and seeing her beautiful, naked body,' he thought.

'If only she'd acknowledge that I felt and saw her big tits, fingered and sucked her erect nipples, squeezed her shapely, naked ass, and fingered her trimmed, black, naked pussy, I wonder her reaction. Just as I want to know how she felt then and still feels now about us having sex, I'd love to talk about all that we did that wonderful night,' he thought. 'I'd like to talk about her blowing me and fucking me. I'd like to talk about the possibility of me seeing her naked again and us having sex again. With her having no excuses, how hot would that be to have sex with my MILF of a naked mother when she wasn't drunk?'

He turned off his thoughts about what happened between them. Now, as if he had never seen her naked, he stared at his mother as if she was standing before him naked. As if he had never had sex with her, he stared at her in the way that he always stared at her with lust and incestuous desire while wanting to have sex with her. Undressing her with his eyes, he imagined her in her bra and panties before imagining her topless. Continuing to undress her with his eyes, in the way that he always does when with her alone, he imagined his mother naked.

'I wish I could see my mother naked again,' he thought. 'I wish I could have sex with my mother again.'

He hoped that Nude Day was his perfect pretense for him to not only to see his mother naked but also for her to see him naked again too. He hoped that Nude Day was the one day of the year that it was permissible for them to not only be naked together but also to have incestuous sex. As much as he wanted to see his mother without her clothes, he wanted her to see him without his clothes too. As much as he wanted to have sex with his mother, giving her multiple orgasms with his fingers, his tongue, and his cock, he wanted to hear his mother having multiple orgasms while calling out his name.

"John. Oh, John," he imagined his mother calling out his name now in the way that she did before. "Lick me faster John. Fuck me harder. Mommy needs to cum. Make me cum, John."

In the way that she looked, flushed and with her mouth open, when she was having orgasm after orgasm, he'd never forget the sexually excited sound of her voice. Haunting him, he'd forever remember having sex with his mother. A memory that he'd always remember, he'd never forget his mother naked.

'Perhaps I'm walking on thin ice. Maybe I should just leave it alone. Maybe I should be happy that I saw her naked. Maybe I should be lucky we had sex that one incredible time,' he thought. 'Maybe she doesn't want to be reminded of what happened between us. Maybe, if I reminded her by throwing the incestuous, sexual affair we had in her face, she'd be embarrassed, ashamed, and guilty. Maybe in the way that I feel sexual excitement that I had sex with my mother, she'd feel remorseful that she had sex with her son. Maybe, not the reaction that I'd want, after I reminded her that we had sex, she may even ask me to leave her house,' he thought.

He stared at his mother in the way that he always stared at his mother, with lustful intentions and sexual desire. He stared at his mother as if he had never seen her without her clothes. He continued staring as his mother as if they never had sex. Yet, as if he was invisible, she didn't pay him the sexual attention that he paid her. She didn't look at him in the way that he looked at her. Just once, reciprocating the sexual interest that she had for him in the way that he continually showed the sexual interest that he had for her, he'd love to feel the heat of her sexual stare while she undressed him with her eyes.

'If only she'd acknowledge and admit that I not only stripped her naked but also masturbated her pussy, ate her cunt, and made love to her before fucking her, I'd like to know how she felt,' he thought. 'Maybe just a one-time thing, blaming it on the alcohol, on her being drunk, and on her horniness after attending a CFNM strip club, perhaps she'd rather ignore what happened by pretending that it never did. Maybe in the way that I'll never forget what happened, perhaps with her wanting to forget what happened, she no longer remembers what happened. Maybe, as simple as that, she was too drunk to remember us being naked together and having sex.'

He stared at his mother as if she was his lover instead of his MILF of a mother while continuing to remember what happened that night more than two years ago. He'd never forget that night. With him still masturbating over stripping her naked body, touching and feeling her everywhere, and having sex with her, how could he ever forget that beautiful night? How could he ever forget the sexual attention his mother showed him?

Unable to help himself and/or stop himself, he stared at his mother as if he was undressing her with his eyes again. He stared at his mother as if she stood before him in her sexy bra and bikini panties. He stared at his mother as if she was topless before he stripped her naked. In the way that he imagined his mother's big, naked, natural breasts, he imagined his mother's round, firm, naked ass, and her black, trimmed, beautiful, naked pussy. If only she'd allow him, he'd eat her cunt again. If only she'd allow him, he'd make sweet love to her before fucking her hard again.

'I wonder if she remembered that I put my cock in her hand. I wonder if she remembered her stroking me. Then, when she moved to her knees, I slowly slid my erect prick across her red, full lips before she took me in her mouth to suck me. I wonder if my mother remembered stroking me while blowing me as she stared up at me with her big, beautiful, brown eyes while teasing my stiff prick with her tongue. I wonder if she remembered me ejaculating my load of warm, oozy cum in her warm, wet mouth and her swallowing my cum,' he thought. 'How could she not remember us having sex? How could she forget blowing me?'

The thoughts of remembering all that he saw of his mother's naked body and all that they sexually did was making him horny all over again. As if he had never seen his mother naked, he wanted to see her naked again. As if he had never had sex with his mother, he wanted to have sex with his mother again. What the Hell? This was Nude Day after all, what better day than this to strip themselves naked and celebrate the nude holiday by having incestuous sex.

'With her as sexually excited then as I am now, I wonder if she'd still be sexually excited or be embarrassed if I tried to talk to her about what happened that night,' he thought. 'I'd love nothing better than to know what she was thinking when we were sexually together. I wonder if she masturbates over that night in the way that I never stopped masturbating over that night. I wonder if she'd ever show me her beautiful, naked body again. I wonder if she'd ever have sex with me again,' he thought.

* * * * *

When he said that today was Nude Day, she looked at him as if waiting for the punchline of a joke. Obviously, with her sober and not horny, and with them no longer on the same incestuous page sexually, she looked at him as if she didn't understand his meaning. What was to understand? A simple justification for telling her that today was Nude Day, he wanted to see his mother naked again. He wanted her to see him naked again. With once not nearly enough, he wanted to have sex with his mother again. What was wrong with that?

"Nude Day?" While making another face of rejection of his idea of going naked to a nude beach, she looked at him as if he was joking about Nude Day too. "Nude Day?" She said again. "What do you mean by Nude Day? What's Nude Day? Is that a joke?" She looked at him sideways. "Are you pulling my leg? Is there really such a holiday as Nude Day?"

She laughed. Then, as if she just got the joke, when she looked at him with cynicism, he wondered if she was pulling his leg. She never heard of Nude Day? How could she not know what Nude Day was? With it splashed all over the daily news, the newspapers, and the Internet, how could she not know about Nude Day? If everyone wasn't naked on that one, nude holiday of the year, then they were gawking at naked people enjoying themselves in the sun. If everyone wasn't naked on that one, nude holiday, then they were using the naked holiday as their way to protest some animal rights protection cause or some political agenda.

"Nude Day is the one day of the year when everyone celebrates their bodies by getting naked, Mom," he said while imagining his mother without her clothes again and hoping that she'd take the not so subtle hint.

'I'd love to see my mother naked again,' he thought while undressing her with his eyes again. 'I'd love to have sex with my mother again,' he thought while thinking of fucking his mother before she sucked his cock.

She made another face of disbelief as if he was making up such a day as Nude Day. She made a face as if telling him that she'd never get naked in public, especially in front of him. She made a face as if she had already dismissed Nude Day, rejected getting naked, vetoed getting naked with him, and wasn't about to allow him to get naked in front of her.

In the way that he wanted to see his mother's naked body again, she obviously didn't want to see her son's naked body again. In the way that he wanted to have sex with his mother again, she obviously didn't want to have sex with her son again. In the way that he'd never forget seeing her naked and having sex with her naked body, perhaps she doesn't remember seeing him naked and having sex with his naked body.

"You're such a typical, horny son," she said giving him a cynical smile, a knowing look, and a nervous, little laugh. Obviously, she paused while not knowing if he was serious or not about celebrating Nude Day with her naked. Then, like mother like son, giving him a glimmer of hope with a brief sexually excited look, she paused to look at him as if she was undressing him with her eyes. "You're just trying to get your old mother to strip naked. You just want to see your old mother without her clothes," she said with another laugh.

1...34567...13