Mom & Son Celebrate Nude Day Naked

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I don't believe this,' he thought. 'This is unbelievable. This is my sexual fantasy come true.'

He stared at her as if she was someone else's mother. He stared at her as if she was a woman he had picked up at a bar and brought home. He stared at her as if this was her sexual fantasy come true as much as this was his sexual fantasy come true. Unable to take his eyes off her, he stared at her as if he wanted to continue kissing her, strip her naked, and have forbidden, incestuous sex with her naked body.

"Mom, you're drunk," he said.

Not pushing her away but holding her around her waist while wondering how far she'd willingly go with his illegal, incestuous affair between a mother and her son. She gave him a sexy smile while reaching around him with both her hands to grab his ass and hump him as if she was the man and he was the woman. His mother humped him. He couldn't believe his mother sexually humped him.

'Oh, my God,' he thought.

As if she was giving him a not so subtle hint for him to fuck her, his mother sexually humped him while cupping his ass in both her horny hands. In the way that he had always wanted to hump his mother, especially when she was bent at the waist doing her gardening, he couldn't believe his mother sexually humped him now. Wild with sexual excitement, he was tempted to push his mother back on her bed and strip off her clothes. In the way that she had just humped him, he wanted to hump her, albeit harder and faster while they were both naked.

'As if giving me a not so subtle hint to fuck her, I can't believe my mother humped me,' he thought.

Horny now, forget about spanking her naked ass, he was tempted to push her over on her bed, lift her short skirt, pull down her white, bikini panties, take out his cock, and hump her naked pussy. Only, even though he wanted to fuck his mother doggie style from behind, he didn't dare. She was his mother and he was her son. How awkward would that be the next morning? What would he possibly say to her then?

'How did you sleep Mom,' he imagined asking her the next morning?

He imagined her looking at him and giving him a sexy grin and a naughty look.

'I had a dream that you bent me over my bed, lifted up my skirt, pulled down my panties, and fucked me,' he imagined his mother replying.

Feeling as if he was the man, albeit the incestuous man who had sex with his mother, he imagined responding in kind to her.

'Thank you for last night, Mom,' he imagined saying while giving his mother a shit eating grin.

Instead she continued her sexual fantasy intertwined with his sexual fantasy.

"You didn't give me a birthday kiss," she said slurring her words. "You owe me forty birthday kisses and one for good luck," she said giving him a big, sexy smile. "I'm ready for my birthday kisses now," she said leaning towards him and puckering up her lips before she kissed him in the way that he imagined her kissing the male strippers.

Only, she didn't give him a motherly peck in the way that she always did before. Instead, she parted his lips with her tongue again. She kissed him with love, passion, and sexual desire. She kissed him in the way that his ex-girlfriend used to kiss him. His mother gave him another long, wet kiss. His mother French kissed him. John couldn't believe that his mother parted his lips with her tongue and French kissed him. Giving her forty, French kisses, he couldn't believe he was making out with his mother.

'Fuck me,' he thought while staring at his mother with his eyes wide open and while kissing and kissing her. 'I don't frigging believe this. I can't believe my mother is French kissing me.'

As if he was her boyfriend instead of her son, his mother was kissing him. She was French kissing him. As if she was his lover instead of his mother, he was making out with her with sexual passion and incestuous desire. Not stopping him, he felt her big tits through her blouse, fingered her erect nipples through her bra, and squeezed her shapely ass through her short skirt and panties. His MILF of a mother allowed him to touch her and feel her where no son should ever touch and feel his mother. If allowing him to feel her sexy and shapely body wasn't enough, he couldn't believe his mother's tongue was buried in his mouth.

He couldn't believe his mother was French kissing him while she felt his growing erection through his jeans and underwear and while he felt her tits and ass through her clothes. Kissing and kissing each other, she acted more like a horny teenager than a mature woman. Acting more like a whore than his innocent and morally modest mother, she acted more like someone he picked up and brought home than she acted like his mother.

Continuing to make out with his mother, he acted more as if she his prom date or his ex-girlfriend than she was his mother. Treating her as the incestuous whore that he never knew that she was, he took sexually advantage of his drunk and horny mother. Not satisfied, never sexually satisfied, and always wanting more, he reached beneath her short skirt and squeezed her ass through her panties before cupping her pussy through her panties.

Not only was she drunk but also she was so horny, sexually frustrated, and vulnerable. Giving him the green light, she allowed him to continue touching her, feeling her, and fondling her through her clothes while kissing her. Continuing to consensually allow him to do whatever he wanted to do with her drunken body, she allowed him to undress her. She allowed him to strip her naked. If that still wasn't enough, she allowed him to have sex with her naked body. As horny as he was, she was as just horny as she was sexy and just as sexy as she was vulnerable.

* * * * *

As if it happened yesterday instead of more than two-years ago, he'd never forget that night as long as he lived. Stroking his cock nearly every day, he still masturbated over touching her and feeling her while making out with his mother. Rubbing his prick nearly every day, he still masturbated over fingering and licking her pussy and her stroking and sucking his cock. Fondling himself nearly every day, he still masturbated over making love to her before fucking her. Stroking, rubbing, and fondling his dick nearly every day, he still masturbated over hearing and watching his mother having sexual orgasms that he gave her with his fingers, his tongue, and his cock.

She was as drunk as she was horny. His mother was drunk and horny. She was so drunk and so horny. He had never seen his mother drunk and/or horny before. On that one, wonderful night, his incestuous fantasy come true, she sexually wanted him as much as he sexually wanted her. With just one time not nearly enough, if only just for one more time, he only wished that he could not only see his mother's naked body again but also have sex with this mother's naked body again.

Something he'd never forget and will always remember as if it happened last week or last month instead of more than two, long, sexually frustrating years ago, he undressed his mother. Nervous as all Hell, not only couldn't he believe that he was making out with his mother but also that she was making out with him too. Not only couldn't he believe that he was touching her, feeling her, and fondling her through her clothes but also that she was touching him, feeling him, and fondling him through his clothes too. Not only couldn't he believe that he undressed his mother but also he couldn't believe that she allowed him to strip her naked.

Not only couldn't he believe that she allowed him to strip her naked but also that she wanted him to strip naked. Only, he didn't have to strip her naked because she practically stripped herself naked. One slow button at a time while looking to see what each unbuttoned revealed, he unbuttoned and removed her blouse while kissing her. Having seldom seen anything of his mother's beautiful body before, he stared at her standing before him in her sexy, low-cut bra. Looking at him with as much sexual excitement as he was staring at her, he couldn't believe he was seeing his mother in her bra.

He remembered touching her through her bra and fingering the impressions her nipples made when he fingered them through her brassiere as she stared down while watching him touching and feeling her. He loved his mother's big, bra clad breasts. Soft yet firm, her big, bra clad breasts felt so good in his horny hands. Just as he couldn't believe his mother allowed him to strip off her blouse. He couldn't believe that he was feeling his mother's breasts while fingering her nipples through her bra.

'Thank you, Jesus, for allowing me to sexually touch and feel my mother's bra clad breasts.'

Then, while waiting for her to stop him, rebuff him, and scold him for undressing her and taking advantage of her while she was drunk, he unbuttoned, unzipped, and removed her short skirt while kissing her. He couldn't believe his mother allowed him to remove her blouse and now remove her skirt too. As if she was a woman he paid for the night, his mother stood before him in her sexy bra and bikini panties. In the way that her morals had fallen and were now uninhibited, he watched her short skirt slowly fall and her modesty abandon her.

'My mother is standing before me in her bra and panties. I can't believe I'm seeing my mother in her underwear,' he thought while being as shocked as he was sexually excited.

Then, not done there, as if her ass belonged to him, he felt, squeezed, and slapped her shapely ass through her panties. So shockingly forbidden, he not only couldn't believe he was slapping his mother's panty clad ass but also that she allowed him to slap her panty clad ass. After giving her forty, wet birthday kisses and one for good luck, he gave his mother's panty clad ass forty birthday slaps and one for good luck.

Yet, something that was as curious as it was odd, the harder that he slapped her panty clad ass, the harder that she wanted him to slap her panty clad ass. Never thinking that she enjoyed pain, he never figured his mother was enjoying her ass being slapped hard either. In the way that her ass should have hurt from him slapping her panty clad ass, his hand hurt from slapping her ass.

"Harder, John. Slap me harder. Harder. Slap my ass harder. Harder," she said and harder he slapped.

Still not done sexually using and abusing his mother, excited to sexually touch and feel her through her clothes where no son should ever sexually touch and feel his mother, he cupped his mother's pussy through her panties. He couldn't believe he had his mother's panty clad cunt in the palm of his hand. If it wasn't enough that he had felt her tits and fingered her nipples through her bra, he couldn't believe that he was feeling his mother's ass and pussy though her panties too. As if the Devil's incestuous playground was open with him stripping his mother down to her panties and bra, going along for the ride, he touched and felt her everywhere through her underwear.

'She has such an incredible body for a forty-year-old woman,' he remembered thinking. 'I love feeling her in my arms while she's dressed in only her panties and bra. I love feeling her tits and fingering her nipples through her bra as much as I love feeling her ass and her pussy through her panties.'

He would have been satisfied making out with his mother. He would have been sexually satisfied removing her blouse and seeing her in her bra. He would have been sexually satisfied feeling her tits and fingering her nipples through her bra. He would have been sexually satisfied removing her short skirt and seeing his mother in her panties. He would have been sexually satisfied spanking his mother's ass through her panties. He would have been sexually satisfied feeling her ass and pussy through her panties but his mother wanted him to do more. As if he was her lover instead of her son, his mother wanted him to sexually do everything.

"Touch me, John. Feel me. Spank me. Undress me. Strip off my clothes," she said as if she was his sexy girlfriend instead of his MILF of a mother.

* * * * *

Obviously not done undressing her, with her ready and willing for him to strip her naked, as if there was a drumroll of suspense going off in his head, he reached behind her to unhook her bra. With her not stopping him but encouraging him instead, he was unhooking his mother's brassiere. He couldn't believe he was unhooking his mother's brassiere. Something he thought that would never happen and that he'd never do, he couldn't believe he was about to remove his mother's brassiere. Something he thought that he'd never see and something he never thought that she'd never willingly and voluntarily show him, he couldn't believe he was about to see his mother's naked breasts.

'I can't believe I'm about to see my mother's naked tits. I don't believe this,' he remembered thinking. 'I'm about to see my mother's naked breasts. I'll be masturbating over this wonderful night for the rest of my perverted life.'

As if he was John Travolta as Vincent Vega in Pulp Fiction opening Marsellus Wallace's briefcase, played by Ving Rhames, and being stunned by what he was saw, he slowly and seductively removed his mother's bra. Perhaps because they were his mother's breasts and not some cheap slut who'd allow him to have his wild, wicked, sexual way with her topless body, he was more sexually excited than he had ever been. These were his mother's naked breasts. He couldn't believe he was about to see his mother's naked tits. He couldn't believe his mother was about to allow him to see her naked tits.

Removing one slow bra strap at a time from her shapely shoulders, he couldn't believe his eyes when he peeled her bra cups from her naked breasts. He couldn't believe he was seeing what he was seeing when he saw his mother's naked tits. Unable to stop himself from staring, he leered at his mother's naked breasts as if he had never seen naked tits before. He stared at his mother's naked breasts while summoning the courage to touch them, feel them, fondle them, and suck them.

"Tell me and be honest," she said looking at him as if he was her boyfriend instead of her son. As if she was a Sport Illustrated bathing suit model, she posed seductively for her son. "What do you think of your mother's tits?"

She inhaled a big breath to puff out her naked chest more before turning one way and turning the other way. Modeling for him topless, she acted as if she was a topless model auditioning for a part in a fashion show. Posing for him, she acted as if she was an actress auditioning for a nude part in a movie. Continuing to pose topless for him, she acted as if she was an artist's topless model. She took as much pride in showing her son her naked breasts as much as he took pride in seeing his mother's naked tits. As if looking to see his reaction, she looked down at herself before looking at him.

"You have amazing breasts, Mother. They're so big, so round, so full, and so shapely," he said staring at her naked breasts as if he had never seen naked breasts before.

Then, the moment he had been waiting for, he gasped before holding his breath while she took his hand in her hand and pressed it to her chest. She placed his hand on one naked breast before she placed his other hand on her other naked breast. He was touching his mother's naked breasts. Afraid to dare move his hands to fondle her breasts and finger her nipples, he couldn't believe he was touching his mother's naked tits.

'Oh, my God,' he thought. 'Oh, my God. I don't believe this. I can't believe this. Pinch me. I'm dreaming. I'm touching my mother's naked tits.'

Something he thought he'd never be allowed to do, he was touching his mother's naked tits. Something he always masturbated over doing, he couldn't wait to masturbate over touching his mother's naked tits now. Even more unbelievable, she wanted him to touch, feel, and fondle her naked tits. She stared at him touching, feeling, and fondling her naked breasts in the way that he stared at her while touching, feeling, and fondling her naked breasts.

* * * * *

"Touch me, John," she said. "Feel my tits. It's okay. I want you to feel my tits. Don't be shy. Don't be afraid. This will be our little secret. No one will know what we do behind our closed, bedroom doors," she said. "Touch me, John, touch me while kissing me. Feel my breasts, fondle my breasts, finger my nipples, and suck my tits," she said.

There before his horny eyes was his mother's big, naked breasts. Just as he couldn't believe he was seeing her naked tits, he couldn't believe she was allowing him to touch, feel, fondle, and suck her naked breasts. Perhaps because she was his mother and he was biased but she had the best tits he had ever seen. She had tits way better than any of his ex-girlfriend's tits. Perhaps because they were his mother's tits and he was biased but she had breasts that were better than any Playboy Playmate in any Playboy magazine. If any woman could have exquisite tits, his mother had exquisite tits. As much as he loved his mother, he loved his mother's big, naked tits.

Suffice to say, quite the understatement, he couldn't get enough of his mother's tits. Suffice to say, again quite the understatement, he wanted to have sex with his mother. Now, in addition to touching, feeling, fondling, and sucking his mother's tits, he wanted to finger her pussy while licking her pussy. He wanted her to stroke his cock while sucking his cock. He wanted to make love to his mother before fucking his mother. He wanted to have sex with his mother every day, twice a day, morning and night.

So round, so full, and so shapely, with her having the breasts of a younger woman, her big breasts barely sagged at all. She had amazing breasts for a woman her age. Now, instead of just staring and leering at them, when she moved his hand to her naked breasts, he couldn't wait to really touch them. As she asked him to do so, he couldn't wait to feel and fondle them while kissing her and fingering her nipples. Just as he couldn't wait for his mother to suck his cock, he couldn't wait to suck his mother's erect nipples again and again.

Seemingly so surreal, as if in a dream or a sexual fantasy, his mother's naked breasts were right there before his horny, incestuous eyes. He remembered seeing them in the way that he had never seen them before, close up, and will never forget seeing the entire size and shape of her naked breasts. He saw her brown areolas and her brown nipples. These weren't just anyone's tits, these were his mother's tits. These weren't just anyone's areolas and nipples, these were his mother's areola's and nipples.

'I can't believe my eyes. This is unbelievable,' he thought while touching, feeling, and fondling his mother's naked breasts while fingering her nipples

Just as he couldn't believe he was seeing his mother's naked breasts, he couldn't believe he was feeling, fondling, and sucking his mother's naked breasts. Just as he couldn't believe that he was seeing his mother's naked breasts while feeling, fondling, and sucking her tits, he couldn't believe she was allowing him to see, feel, fondle, and suck her big tits. With her giving him plenty of sexual fodder, he'd be masturbating over seeing, touching, feeling, fondling, and sucking his mother's big tits for as long as he shall live.

* * * * *

Still not done undressing her, he needed to further sexually violate his mother by removing her panties. It was one thing to remove her blouse, her short skirt, and her bra but it was quite another thing to remove her panties. It was one thing to see his mother in her sexy underwear but it was quite another thing to remove his mother's bra and panties to see his mother naked. If it wasn't enough that he had just seen his mother topless, he was about to see his mother naked.