Mom & Son Celebrate Nude Day Naked

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Fuck yeah. I definitely want to see my mother without her clothes,' he thought. 'Old? There was nothing old about her. If she was old, she was old fashioned in mind and in thought and not in the shapeliness and the sexuality of her beautiful body,' he thought.

Perhaps just wishful thinking, she looked at him as if she was thinking about getting naked in front of him in the way that he was thinking about her standing naked in front of him. Perhaps just his imagination, she looked at him as if she was imagining him getting naked in front of her in the way that he was thinking about standing naked in front of her. If only for a brief moment, she looked at him in the way that she looked at him before kissing him and feeling his erection through his jeans.

In that one lascivious look, he saw her glimpse of acknowledgement and admission as if she suddenly remembered what they did that fateful night two years ago. In that one lecherous look, looking at him without modesty and without shame, he saw his mother vulnerability as if she was standing before him without her clothes. Only, as quickly as she flashed her sexual excitement, she flashed her displeasure and disproval with him asking her to go to a nude beach with him on Nude Day.

"Yeah? So?" He acted nonchalant as if her being naked in front of her son and him being naked in front of his mother was no big deal. "What's wrong with a son wanting to see his mother without her clothes? There's nothing wrong with nudity, especially on Nude Day, the one day of year that's legally permissible and socially acceptable to be naked in public," he said nodding his head to reinforce the validity his statement.

As if she was a woman from school, from work, or a woman more his age, he couldn't believe he said what he said. What's wrong with a son wanting to see his mother without her clothes? He could spend thousands of dollars in therapy in seeking the answer to that loaded question. Only, instead of analyzing himself, he waited for her to answer. Besides, he was too sexually aroused to even ponder the thought that there was something mentally wrong with him for wanting to see his mother naked again and for wanting to have sex with her naked body again.

Not a good sign, she seemed surprised that he wanted to see his old mother naked. Only, she wasn't so old. At 42-years-old, she was only 20-years older than he was. At 42-years-old, she more looked as if she was 35-years-old. Not too much of a difference in age, at 22-years-old, he looked more like 27-years-old.

This wasn't as if it was the first time. More acceptable than forbidden, having already seen his mother naked once before he wanted to see his mother naked again. With her having already seen his naked body before, he wanted her to see him naked again. Having already had sex with his mother, he wanted to have sex with his mother again.

Using Nude Day as his excuse, he'd love nothing more than to see his mother naked again. Using Nude Day as his excuse, he'd love nothing more than for his mother to see him naked again. Using Nude Day as his excuse, he'd love nothing more than to have his wild, wicked, incestuous, sexual way with his mother's naked body again. Using Nude Day as his excuse, he'd love nothing more than for his mother to have her wild, wicked, incestuous, sexual way with his naked body again.

Yet, this time, instead of her being drunk, she'd be sober. This time, instead of her forgetting or pretending not to remember, they'd have sexy pillow talk before, during, and after they had sex. This time, instead there being more than a two-year lapse, hopefully and wishfully on his part, they'd have sex every day, twice a day, morning and night. How hot would that be to constantly and continually having sex with his MILF of a mother?

'I'd love to see my mother naked every day, twice a day, just as I'd love to have sex with my mother every day, twice a day,' he thought while imagining having sex with his naked mother.

He wondered if she'd allow him to do what he did to her naked body sober that she allowed him to do when she was under the influence of alcohol. Perhaps, as he suspected, her being drunk or pretending to being drunk was her excuse to allow him to strip her naked and have sex with him in the way that he had sex with her. He'd love to pound his mother's pussy again and give her an orgasm with his stiff prick. While he fondled her naked breasts, fingered her erect nipples, and she stared up at him with her big, brown, beautiful eyes, he'd love his mother to suck his cock again, cum in her mouth, and watch her swallow his cum.

'If only she'd have sex with me, I'd have sex with her,' he thought.

* * * * *

"Well, that will never happen, Mister," she said slowly shaking her head from side-to-side while poking a manicured finger in his chest. "You'll never see me naked," she said with a dirty laugh and looking at him as if she was embarrassed for him. "Even if there was such a naked holiday as Nude Day, that's just wrong for a mother to be seen naked with her naked son on a nude beach and in front of the whole world. That's so sexually inappropriate. That's just nasty. That's incestuous. What's wrong with you for even suggesting we go to a nude beach? What's wrong with you for even asking me to strip naked with you?"

As if he was the cunning wolf and she was the innocent sheep, he smiled at her as if he had pulled the wool over her eyes. He smiled at her as if he knew something that she didn't know. Either she was sexually teasing him, trying to play him, or she really didn't remember what happened between them more than two-years-ago. Something that he'd remember for the rest of his life, how could she not remember him seeing her naked and her seeing him naked? Something that he'd never forget, how could she remember them having sex?

'I'll never see you naked? Too late,' he thought while laughing to himself. 'Did she forget that she allowed him to strip her naked? Was she that drunk that she doesn't remember them both naked and having mother and son, incestuous sex? Not only have I already seen you naked, Mother, but also I had sex with your naked body,' he wanted to say while rubbing it in her face and shocking her. 'I gave you multiple, sexual orgasms with my fingers, my tongue, and my cock,' he thought while remembering them having sex.

He stared at her looking as if she was a church going woman when she hadn't been to church in years. He stared at her in the way that every horny and sexually attracted son stared at his MILF of a sexually, forbidden mother. He stared at her as if he had never seen her naked and never had sex with her naked body. He stared at her as if she had never seen him naked and never had sex with his naked body. Only, he knew better than that and he suspected that she knew better too. Having already seen one another naked, they had sex.

'I've already seen you naked, Mom,' he wanted to say if only for her reaction. 'We had sex, Mom,' he wanted to say if only to see how she'd respond. 'I fingered and licked your pussy while rubbing your clit. I made sweet love to you. I fucked you hard and fast. I literally pounded your pussy until you screamed out my name in your sexual orgasm,' he thought while wondering how she'd handle him confessing that he had his wild, wicked, sexual way with her naked body.

Not done there, he wanted to jog his mother's memory by shocking her with the sexual truth of his inappropriate, sexual confession. He wanted her to not only remember him seeing her naked and her seeing him naked but also them having sex. No matter how drunk she was, how could she not remember him stripping her naked? No matter how drunk she was, how could she not remember him fingering and licking her pussy, making love to her before fucking her, and her sucking his cock, him cumming in her mouth, and her swallowing his cum?

'You blew me,' he thought while wanting to say. 'You sucked me dry, Mom, and swallowed my cum,' he wanted to say. 'We did everything that lovers do but that mothers and sons are forbidden to do and should never do,' he thought while becoming sexually aroused over the thoughts of having sex with his mother again. 'If he couldn't have sex with his mother again, at least he wanted to see her naked again,' he thought.

* * * * *

John nodded his head while imagining himself walking along a nude beach naked with his naked mother. He'd love to see all the heads of those horny, naked men turn to stare and leer at his naked mother. With her forty-two-years-old and looking much younger and with him twenty-two-years-old and looking much older, they more looked as if they could be boyfriend and girlfriend than mother and son. No one who didn't know them would ever suspect that she was his mother and he was her son. For sure, they'd be too busy staring at her shapely, naked body to believe that she was his mother.

'I love you, Mom,' he thought.

Suddenly, wanting to kiss her, French kiss her, he wanted to feel her through her clothes again while stripping her naked. Instead, biding his time before making his sexual move in seducing his mother, he had to wait for the right moment. Not wanting to pressure his mother by rushing things, he'd much rather that her stripping herself naked and having sex with her son be her idea instead of his. Not an easy play to make but it was the only move that would work.

"Nude Day started in New Zealand decades ago," he said feeling compelled to explain the premise behind Nude Day as if it was a historical event. "Today, July 14th, is Nude Day. Nude Day is now celebrated the world over," he said. "Some use Nude Day to protest fur or women's rights and others just enjoy the day being naked in the park or on the beach. Being naked in public is a freeing experience. You should try it, Mother," he said. "It could be fun."

He gave her a long, lascivious loving look while undressing her with his eyes. He stared at her as if she was already naked again. He stared at her as if they were already having sex again. Remembering how she looked and how she sounded in orgasmic, sexual pleasure, he stared at her while remembering her having multiple, sexual orgasms again.

"No," she said and that was all that she said.

She looked as uncomfortable by their nude beach conversation as he looked sexually excited their Nude Day conversation. She looked at him as if there was something wrong with him for wanting to see his mother without her clothes. She looked at him as he was nuts for wanting to expose his naked body to his mother. She looked at him with steadfastness that there'd be no way that she'd ever be nude in public with him, her son.

"C'mon, Mom. What do you say? What's the big deal? There's nothing wrong with nudity and being naked. Being that you've already suggested that we go to the beach, can we go to a nude beach in celebration of Nude Day instead? In the way that all the people will be gawking at us, we can gawk at all the people," he said while giving his mother an inviting smile.

Obviously not believing that there was such a day as Nude Day, she looked at him as if he was telling her a tall tale. She looked at him as if he was just trying to trick her into seeing her naked. She looked at him as if he was trying to trick her so that he could get naked in front of her. She looked at him as if there was something seriously wrong with him.

"What's the big deal? What do I say? There's nothing wrong with nudity and being naked?" She laughed while looking at him as if he was nuts. "A freeing experience being naked in public with your mother?" She looked at him as if he was crazy. "You mean an embarrassing and humiliating experience being naked in public with my son," she said with another laugh.

She rolled her eyes and sighed her frustration for the insistent, sexual pressure of her son just as he rolled his eyes and sighed his frustration with his mother not cooperating in shedding her clothes.

"Don't knock it until you've tried it," he said with a smug laugh. "Who knows, once you're naked in public, you may embrace nudity and become a nudist," said John.

"Embrace nudity? Become a nudist?" She made a sour face. "I don't think so." Then, she looked at him as if he was pulling her leg. "Other than you just making up Nude Day, the naked holiday, even if there was such a day, I still don't understand what Nude Day is just as I don't understand why you'd want to be naked with your naked mother."

He laughed while looking disbelievingly at his mother. Depending on the person and the circumstance, being naked was nothing more than a matter of opinion and a matter of perception. Just as a psychiatrist would have a number of reasons why a mother should never be naked in front of her son, he had a number of reasons why a mother should always be naked in front of her son. Just a psychiatrist would have a number of reason why a son should never be naked in front of his mother, he had a number of reason why a son should always be naked in front of his mother.

"I can't believe you've never heard of Nude Day, Mom," said John playing it cool while trying not to unduly pressure her. "People celebrate Nude Day every year by going to the beach, playing beach volleyball, jumping on a trampoline, playing twister, riding a bike, swimming, bungee jumping, sky diving, hiking, camping, and even doing yoga all while naked in public."

Elizabeth made a face of disbelief.

"Naked yoga? Oh, my God. I'd be so embarrassed to do naked yoga. If there was a man doing naked yoga behind me, he'd be staring up my naked ass and at the back and underside of my naked pussy," she said with a little, nervous laugh. "If there was a naked man doing naked yoga in front of me, I'd be staring at his hairy ass and his drooping, naked ball sack," she said with an expression of disgust.

He looked at her with excited, sexual anticipation. It sexually excited him to hear his mother say the words naked ass, naked pussy, and naked ball sack. It sexually excited him to imagine himself staring up his mother's naked ass and/or up her naked pussy while she did naked yoga in front of him naked and he did yoga behind her naked on Nude Day. It sexually excited him to imagine his mother staring up his naked ass and staring at his naked ball sack while he did naked yoga in front of her and she did naked yoga behind him.

"So, what do you say?" He gave her a sexy smile and a naughty look before asking her his sexually inappropriate question again. "Do you want to get naked with me? Do you want to go to a nude beach in celebration of Nude Day?"

She wrapped her long arms around her body as if she was suddenly cold. Reading her closed body language, she looked at him as if he had just inappropriately, sexually touched her. She looked at him as if he had lost his mind, and he had over wanting to see his mother naked and wanting to have sex with his naked mother. She looked at him as if he was a sexual pervert, and he was in wanting to go to a Nude beach naked with his naked mother.

"Certainly not. You're crazy to think that I'd ever get naked in front of you, my own son," she said raising her voice. "You've lost your mind. I'm taking you to see a shrink. I'd never go to a nude beach with you," she said wagging her index finger in his face. "Just as I wouldn't do any of those things naked with you, I wouldn't do any of those things naked and in front of you, my naked son. That's just gross. That's just nasty. That's so incestuous. That's so wrong, forbidden, and sexually inappropriate," she said shaking her head from side to side while obviously disappointed in him. "What's wrong with you, John?"

Then, she gave him a look that made him question if he really saw his mother naked and had sex with her or was just imagining it. Only, what they did on that magical night really did happen. She came home drunk and horny. In the way of a sailor away at sea for too long, she was all over him. While kissing him, French kissing him, she allowed him to touch and feel her everywhere through her clothes. While kissing him, French kissing him, she allowed him to strip her naked. While drunk, she allowed him to have sex with her naked body while she had sex with his naked body.

"I'm not crazy, Mother. I haven't lost my mind," he said. "I was just trying to get you in the spirit to celebrate Nude Day naked with me. That's all," he said with a shrug of disappointment while looking at her as if there was something wrong with her for not wanting to celebrate Nude Day naked with him.

She looked at him as if he was dropped on his head at birth or had one too many blows to the head when playing high school football. She looked at him as if she could no longer trust her son to sexually behave. She looked at him in the way that she'd look at any groper who'd dare inappropriately, sexually touch her on the subway.

"What's wrong with you? I'm your mother and you're my son. We're not supposed to see one another naked," she said. "Even if there is such a day as Nude Day, we can't celebrate that naked holiday together. That would be wrong. That would be forbidden. That would be incestuous. That would be gross. That would be nasty."

* * * * *

Sexually excited just to explain the concept behind the nude holiday to his mother, he imagined her getting in the spirit of Nude Day by stripping off her clothes in front of him to celebrate the naked holiday. Something he'd never forget, he suddenly had an image of seeing her in her sexy, low-cut bra and her bright, white bikini panties again. An image he'd always remember, with him never having seen anything better than that, he remembered seeing her topless. She had such fabulous breasts, so big, full, and shapely. He'd love nothing more than to see his mother naked again just as he'd love for his mother to see him naked again too.

He imagined seeing her naked C cup breasts, her darker brown areolas, and her lighter brown, erect nipples. He imagined seeing her black, trimmed pubic hair, and her round, shapely, naked ass. As if they were both fully dressed, he imagined her having a conversation with him or drinking coffee in the kitchen while they were both naked.

He'd love to be naked with his mother while she was naked with him. If only for one more time, he'd love to see his mother naked again. He'd love to have sex with his mother. If only for one more time, this time when she was sober and was fully aware of all that she was doing, he'd love to have incestuous sex with his mother again.

'I love you, Mommy,' he thought while imagining her without her clothes. 'I love you, Mom,' he thought while hugging her naked body and touching, feeling, and fondling her in all the forbidden places. 'Make love to me, Elizabeth,' he imagined saying to his mother as if she was his girlfriend, his lover, and/or his wife instead of his mother.

In the way that he looked at her with sexual excitement now, with her his mother and him her son, once she was naked, he wondered if she'd look at him with sexual excitement instead of with shame. Now that she was sober instead of drunk, he wondered if she'd look away in embarrassment and humiliation of seeing his naked prick or if she'd look at him with sexual interest. He wondered if she'd continue to pretend that he never saw her naked, that they didn't have sex, and that she'd return to her modest, moral self.

Or, maybe, once she was naked, she'd be sexually aroused and horny enough to want to have sex with him again. Maybe she'd have her wild, wicked, sexual way with him in the way she did and in the way that he did that with her on that wonderful, fateful night. Maybe from that moment forward, instead of living together as mother and son, they'd live together as lovers. How hot would that be to have his mother as his lover?

'Wow, my sexual fantasy come true yet again,' he thought. 'How hot would that be to see my mother naked again? How hot would that be for my mother to see me naked again, too, especially when she wasn't inebriated? How hot would that be to have sex with my mother again? How hot would that be to have a sexually, incestuous relationship with my mother where we could have sex every day, twice a day, morning and night. I'd love nothing more than to sleep in the same bed with my mother. As if I was married to her, I'd love to go to bed with her and wake up with her,' he thought.

1...45678...13