Mom, You'll Beg for My Cock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**** **** **** **** **** ****

**** **** Chance **** ****

'Oh, my God,' I thought, 'I was right. She DID have a sexual reaction to that nose kiss.' Mom looked over at me. 'Shit. What do I do? I can't look at her. She'll see it in my face. She'll know I masturbated and had my most powerful cum explosion ever because I was thinking nasty, lustful thoughts ... ABOUT HER.'

"Chance?" she said softly. "Are you okay?"

I swallowed hard. Well, I tried to swallow hard. My mouth was the Sahara Desert. Without looking at her, I nodded.

"You don't look fine," she said. "What's wrong, baby?"

I was able to create enough saliva to wet my mouth. "I'm fine, mom." I finally looked over at her. I thought I'd see an angry or hurt face. What I saw melted my heart. And my inhibitions. I pulled my hand from beneath hers and placed mine on top. I then picked her hand up and sat it down in her lap to make it more comfortable for her. I was now holding her hand.

"Mom, this is going to get way personal now," I said nervously and seriously. Her expression didn't change. "I felt and saw your reaction to the kiss." I looked at her again. Still no change. 'If she's not liking this, she's hiding it well,' I thought.

"I figured you did," she said. Now her head dropped in shame. "I'm sorry that happened. That kiss took me off-guard. It aroused something in me that I haven't felt since ..." her voice faded off.

"Since dad died," I finished for her. She sat there, head bowed, and nodded. "Mom, we've always been honest with each other." She nodded. I hesitated for a moment but realized this was the best time to talk this through. "After kissing your nose and feeling your reaction, I don't know what went through your mind, but for me, it brought up a lot of questions. Do you mind if I ask you some very personal, maybe very inappropriate questions?"

**** **** **** **** **** ****

**** **** Mom **** ****

Panic had already opened the front door, wandered all over my house, then slammed the back door on its way out. I wasn't panicked by his questions anymore. I was still shocked, however. I wanted to answer whatever questions he may have but I also needed to keep my dignity.

"I'll tell you what. You ask whatever you want, and I'll decide if it's appropriate to answer," I said. "Deal?"

He nodded, then hesitated. "Um, I'm nineteen now and I've had a couple of girlfriends. I don't think I've been serious enough about any of them that this has me worried. But someday, it's gonna come up. Because dad is gone, I don't know who to ask about ... um ... girl stuff, you know, getting married ... first night ... sex ... stuff."

"Okay, honey," I said, "go ahead and ask. God knows I can't answer the way your dad would, but I'll do the best I can."

"I know you weren't married yet but, um, you and dad were both virgins the night you ... um ... had sex ... made love ... um ... created me, right?"

I had to chuckle. Boys ... young men ... are so awkward when it comes to talking about sex. When they're not talking about sex, they strut around and brag as if they know everything about sex.

"Yes, neither he nor I have ever had sex with anyone else."

He blushed. "You know, instead of asking you questions, let me just throw this out there. Can you tell me what having sex with dad was like?"

I wasn't expecting that. Holy shit. What could I tell him? I was barely fourteen and he wasn't even sixteen when we lost our virginity. But I remember it in vivid detail. The question is, how much do I tell him. I want him to have a beautiful experience as Glen and I did. But I'm his mom. Should this be coming from me? 'Who else would it come from?' I asked myself. I knew I had to do my best.

I loved how he was holding my hand. I felt very close to him. I turned my body in the seat to face him better. I put my other hand on top of his. "Chance, I'm glad you feel comfortable enough to ask me this. When I was a girl, moving through the maturity process, your grandma did very little to explain things to me or my sister. Your uncles didn't get much from grandpa either.

"We lived in our small town surrounded by farms," I continued. "I think they expected us to watch the farm animals and figure things out for ourselves. That's fine, I guess, for understanding how sex works but not for understanding the emotions and passions between a man and woman.

"Anyway, this was the late nineties when farmers all over were losing their land to bad government loans. My best friend's family got caught up in the mess and the bank took their farm. They had to move away. I was at their house the day they left. I remember her dad was the last one out the door.

"I remember watching him come out, turn to put the key in and lock it, then turning back and saying, 'Eff them and their banks. Effing government. Hopefully, before they sell the place, some other families needing a place can get in here and find shelter. Or maybe vandals can come in and destroy the place. I don't give an eff either way.' I remember the language because after he said it, he looked at me and apologized for his harsh language." I smiled at the memory.

I was watching Chance as I spoke trying to gauge his reactions to be sure I didn't go too far. He would glance at me here and there and nod letting me know he was listening.

"I was so sad to see them go," I paused and enjoyed some great memories of that house, including losing my virginity. "A few days later, your dad and I were out running around having fun. We were laughing and joking. At some point, my friend came up in the conversation. I felt sad when I thought about her family being forced to move but then remembered that her dad didn't lock the doors.

"To the stupid little girl I was, playing house seemed like fun with my boyfriend. I told Glen how much fun it would be to go out there and pretend we were married. We soon found our way down the old country road and were turning into their driveway. When we got to the door, Glen opened it up and started to walk in. I stopped him and told him it'd be fun if we pretended we'd just got married. I jumped into his arms and he carried me over the threshold.

"We laughed and giggled and ran around that huge house for quite a while. We pretended that we had a kid for every one of the six rooms. We talked about those kids as if they were real. We moved from room to room. I don't think we really realized how aroused we were both getting. When we came to the master bedroom, we were holding hands.

"Glen, in a deep, husky, masculine voice, said something like, "Well, this is the room that made all the other rooms necessary." I laughed as he twirled me around and into his arms. We kissed. Harder and more passionate than we'd ever kissed. We both got lost in our lust."

"Mom?" Chance nearly whispered, "when did you and dad last ... um ... make love? What was it like?"

I raised my eyebrows and looked at him. He was looking at me until I caught his eye. He diverted his gaze. He was flushed. I looked down at his crotch. His hand covered his excitement, but he had a good grip on his hardness. I smiled at his discomfort. "Why do you ask that?"

"I'm sorry," he said and looked back at me with a lowered head. "Was that too much?" I didn't answer verbally. I cocked my head and let him know with a look that he was skating on thin ice. "I've wondered how married couples ... um ... how they deal with regrets. Ya know, like if you were fighting, and I know you weren't, but if you were fighting and you didn't get a chance to make up ... how would you deal with that?"

I nodded my understanding of his question. "So, you want to know if I've felt any ... mmmm ... guilt? ... that maybe our last time together was ... um ... less than ..."

"Yeah," he cut me off. "Yeah, like was your last time enough to last you a lifetime of good memories?"

"Your dad and I had a very special weekend before he passed. We drove into town and spent the night in a hotel. It was as if we were kids again. We made passionate love. It was wonderful." I realized I was smiling as my mind wandered back to the last time we made love. I could feel my body tingling again as the memories flooded my soul. Chance sat quiet, listening intently. I don't know how long I sat in silence as I drifted off in my mind. Suddenly, it was as if I was alone and everything was distant.

**** **** **** **** **** ****

**** **** Chance **** ****

Mom sat quietly as she re-lived her last time with dad. I didn't want to disturb her. For the first time since dad passed, she looked happy. I enjoyed her getting lost in her happy thoughts. I wasn't ready for what happened next.

"My God, he was a passionate man," she said quietly with a smile. It was as if she were hypnotized. I let her talk. "Once inside the hotel room, he slowly kneeled in front of me. He unbuttoned my blouse and slid it over my shoulders and down to the floor. He reached behind me and unclasped my bra. I was suddenly topless before his lust-filled eyes.

"He looked into my eyes and waited. I was nearly speechless, but I was the one who said, "I love you, Glen. Make love to me." He slowly kneaded my breasts. Every touch sent electric shocks through my body. All those sensations seemed to center in one special place.

"He began kissing and sucking my nipples. His hands dropped to my ass. As he lavished my breasts with kisses and nibbles, he squeezed handfuls of my ass cheeks. Soon, his hands were unbuckling my belt, unsnapping my pants, and pulling the zipper down. I put both hands on either side of his head and slowly guided him down to the source of my fire. By the time his face arrived, my pants and panties were around my ankles.

"Oh, my God, I'll never forget when his tongue touched my clit. It was like the first time all over again. The fire in my pussy exploded through my body. My vision went black. My knees buckled. I lost track of time, space, balance, and probably consciousness. I remember the feeling of being lowered softly on my back on the big King Size bed. Glen caught me when I fainted and carried me to the bed.

"He kissed me as he laid me on the bed. He spread my legs and laid down on top of me. I could feel his denim-covered hard cock brush against my pussy. I wanted him so bad. I could feel moisture running down the crack of my ass. I was so wet and ready.

"He pushed his cock against my clit. I suddenly started shaking as an orgasm so intense it was painful started welling up inside my pussy until I felt like I would explode. I was panting and screaming and bucking my hips. Every time his cock and my clit touched, I exploded again. I wanted him inside me. He had other plans.

"He started kissing and biting my neck and ears. Oh, my God, that was a whole new sensation. He kissed me some more, then he slowly kissed, nibbled, and licked his way down to my breasts. More explosions as he kissed and attended to my nipples, which were hard as little pebbles. Although I wasn't a naïve little girl anymore, when he started kissing and licking lower than my breasts, I acted like I wasn't quite sure where he was headed. It felt good as he kissed and nibbled around my belly button and hip bones. I asked, "Are you gonna kiss my pussy?" He answered, "Is that okay?" "God, it sounds nasty," I said playfully.

"He knelt on the floor, reached under my ass, grabbed my thighs, and pulled me to the edge of the bed. I was shaking as I watched. Our eyes were locked together. He didn't break eye contact as he lowered his face and lightly licked my clit a second time. Again, lightning bolts shot through my body. I felt so naughty as I pretended that I didn't know what to think when his lips and tongue touched my clit. I exploded again. I didn't pass out again but my intentions of staring into his eyes went out the window as the sensations forced me to throw my head back. I screamed in ecstasy as he began eating me.

"I was paralyzed in pleasure. I wrapped my legs around his neck, grabbed his hair and ears, and pulled his scruffy face into my pussy. He dove in with passion. Was this real? Is this heaven? All I could think was, YES, THIS IS HEAVEN.

"I lost count of the orgasms I had with his face buried in my womanhood. My fondest memory of it was when I had finally had enough and pulled his head away from my pussy, his entire face was glistening with my sex juice. I almost had another orgasm when I saw it and realized he put everything into pleasuring me.

"I sat up and pulled him to his feet. His belt buckle was right in front of me. I grabbed it and started undressing him. I loved how his hard, thick cock looked through his pants. I loved it when we were making out and I was on top of him grinding my pussy on his cock. He pulled his shirt off as I started to pull his Wranglers down. Something was holding his pants in place. I pulled harder. He winced then smiled. He reached down and pulled his hard cock out.

"I pretended I didn't know how big it was and now, looking at it face-to-face, I pretended I was in shock. "Oh, my God, Glen," I squealed. "How is that thing gonna fit in me?" I asked, grinning from ear-to-ear.

"I peeled my eyes from the wonder of his cock to look at him. "Can I put it in my mouth?" I asked like a naïve virgin, even though we were married and the proud parents of two children. His cock seemed to grow. "It's yours to do whatever you want with, baby," he said. I giggled. I was giddy.

"I held it in my hands, stroked it, looked at it, inspected it, giggling the entire time. "You like it?" he asked. "Oh yeah," I said with a grin. My attention then turned to his balls. They were still as weird as the first time I saw them. They were like little apricots in a hairy little pouch. I put my hand underneath and lifted. Heavier than they looked. I closed my hand a squeezed. Glen jumped back a little. "Careful, babe. The balls are easily hurt," he said. "I'm sorry. Did I hurt you?" I cried. "No, babe. Just be tender with the balls," he said.

"After thoroughly inspecting my play toy, I reached out and licked it. I looked up to see him smiling. I giggled. "This is fun," I said. He nodded. I licked it a few more times. I tugged on it and the skin at the top slipped down exposing the head. I licked the head, kissed it and ran my tongue around it. I then slowly lowered my mouth over it.

"He groaned and put a hand on the back of my head. I panicked when he did that. I thought he would push my head down onto his cock which scared me. I pulled back thinking he would counter. He didn't. I looked up at him. "Don't worry, sweetie. I won't push you. It just feels good to hold your head while you suck it." I nodded and went down again. And again. And again. I suddenly tasted his pre-cum. It was salty. A bit icky. But it was him.

"After just a few minutes of sucking his cock, he pulled my mouth away, picked me up and threw me further onto the bed. He then spread my legs and laid his full body on mine. We made out some more. He put his cock on my pelvic bone and started pushing his hips into me. His cock was pushing against my clit. He could still send lightning bolts flashing through my body.

"I wanted him inside me more than anything else. Something kinda funny, and I don't know where it comes from, but when I get really horny, I start talking like a horny slut. I told him I wanted him to fuck me. He looked at me in shock. I laughed and said, "Glen Blake, put that cock in me and fuck me." I never know who was more shocked at my language, him or me. Either way, his hard cock was still humping against my pelvis.

"I'd had enough. I thought Glen would have fucked me the second we landed on the bed. We were twenty to thirty minutes from that point and I wasn't being fucked yet. I decided to take matters into my own hands. I reached down and grabbed his cock, placed the head at my pussy entrance, and slid him slowly in.

"He grunted as his glorious cock head penetrated me. He pushed in a bit before stopping, as if he were taking my virginity again. I felt his pelvis smash up against mine at the same time the head of his cock pushed against my cervix. I was in heaven.

"Our bodies became a wet blur of sweat and cum. I don't know where the sounds were coming from but not from him or me. There were animals in that room with us. They were loud and sexy as hell.

"I've learned that I'm a screamer. He always hit parts of me that were somehow connected to my vocal cords. He seemed to love it. He never complained about it, other than when we were visiting HIS parents. When we visited my parents, he always told me to scream as loud as I could so my daddy would know who owned my pussy. HA!

"It seemed like a lifetime that he was inside me. He was gentle, tender, and loving. Then he was an animal, pounding my pussy, making loud slapping sounds when our bodies slammed together. Then he was slow, methodical, passionate. He shot his cum in me twice. He always made me feel like a woman but that night ...?"

Her voice trailed off as she lost herself in blissful memories.

'Holy shit. She's really into this,' I thought as mom rambled on in a hell of a lot more detail than I was expecting. I was expecting nothing more than the traits mom saw to make her want to marry dad. This ... this sexual adventure story ... was fuckin amazing. And highly arousing.

Her eyes suddenly opened wide. "Oh, my God ..." she said and looked at me. I was trying to stare straight ahead at the road, but I could see the horror in her eyes in my peripheral vision.

When she started, I was so shocked but didn't want to react. What if I do or say something and she stops? I simply looked straight ahead and listened. In the corner of my eye, I saw her lean her head back on the headrest. I moved ever so slightly to look at her. As she spoke, her eyes were closed, as if she were in a dream state. Maybe she was.

Then, when she started talking about the hotel room and, holy shit, her right hand moved between her legs. As she continued talking, she began playing with herself. My cock was so hard it hurt. I didn't dare touch it for fear she would see. I didn't want to break her spell.

As I listened and watched, I was struck with the realization of how much she missed dad. I thought back to times when dad would come home from work, take mom in his arms and kiss her loudly and playfully, grabbing her ass, always making her giggle and her always telling him to stop, not in front of the kids. I always loved watching that. It didn't really hit me until that moment what a wonderful love and sex life they must have had.

I also realized that mom was not only missing dad the way Gayle and I were, but she was also missing the sexual intimacy. Her loneliness was more intense and difficult. She not only lost the man she loved, but she also lost the man who loved her. The man who made her feel special, wanted, desired, lusted, loved.

When dad died, mom decided to focus all her energy and time on raising her son and daughter. She's never dated. Never even talked about dating. Gayle and I have both suggested that she find someone to spend time with at the very least. She refuses. I think she believes any other man will be a disappointment, knowing she'd compare him with dad. I decided Gayle and I would need to step up our game to get her over that hurdle.

**** **** **** **** **** ****

**** **** Mom **** ****

'OH SHIT!' I screamed in my head as I came to my senses. 'WHAT THE HELL AM I SAYING?' I suddenly became aware that I was talking, very explicitly, reliving my personal sexual experiences with my husband ... to my son.

'God, my pussy is on fire,' I thought. 'WHAT THE FUCK!' I screamed in my head as I realized my hand was under my dress, inside my panties, with two fingers plunged inside my pussy.