Mom, You'll Beg for My Cock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is where I knew it would be difficult. I had to play it through. It may mean the end of my relationship with mom, but it may be the beginning of her salvation.

"I know it's me, mom," I said as I continued grinding into her crotch. "You want me. You want to fuck me. I felt it last night and the night before. Especially last night."

She got a sick look on her face. "Are you crazy?" she said as she continued trying to free herself. "What's gotten into you?"

"You have, mom," I said. "You knew what you were doing. The long, sexy story of how you first fucked dad. That was no accident. You wanted me to be turned on. You wanted my cock to be hard. You wanted my hard cock." I pushed harder against her pussy to emphasize the last part.

"Chance! I'm gonna scream if you don't stop."

"Yeah, I know. You told me last night that you're a screamer. As soon as my cock is inside you, yeah, you'll be screaming alright. Like you were last night when you masturbated and yelled for me to make you cum."

"You ... you ... heard that?" she said. "Oh, God." She continued fighting but not as hard. I also noticed she was pushing her crotch back into mine. Her hands on my chest had been pushing me away. Now they were on my shoulders and almost pulling me in.

"You want me, don't you mom?" I asked. "Go on. Admit it. You want your son's hard cock pushing into your hot, wet pussy, don't you?"

The anger faded from her eyes. Her breathing became ragged. Her face flushed.

"No, son, please stop," she said almost crying. "Please don't do this, baby."

She had mostly given up the fight. I reached up and put a hand behind her head, grabbed a handful of hair, held her in place, and kissed her. She tried to pull away. I pulled her to me again and kissed her. Our lips parted. Our tongues met. She again tried to pull away but not as hard. Her mouth remained open while our tongues played.

She moaned and pushed her pussy into my hard cock again. Then again. Her mouth opened wider and we were locked in a carnal tango of the mouth and genitals. She stopped fighting and put one arm around my neck while the other grabbed a handful of my hair. She now pulled me in for a more passionate kiss.

We kissed and dry humped for a few minutes without letting up. She pulled away suddenly.

"Chance," she panted. "Son, we have to stop. This is wrong." Her words meant little as she continued pushing her pussy into my cock.

I needed to remain in control if this was going to work. I had no intention of fucking my mom. I just needed her to believe I would.

I pulled her in to kiss again. Our lips met and, again, she kissed me back. Hard. This one probably could have lasted a lot longer. At the moment that I chose, I disengaged and backed away from her.

She stood in front of me, panting. She was drained and spent. She looked like she had spent the night engaged in hot, passionate sex.

"Mom, here's the deal," I said, panting, barely able to keep my composure. "If you don't have a date next Saturday, you're going to spend the rest of the weekend with me. Naked. I'm gonna make you cum over and over and over. I'm gonna make love to you. I'm gonna fuck you. I'm gonna ravish you. You understand?"

"What? What? What the hell, Chance?" she looked at me with disgust. "This was a game? You're playing a fuckin game with me? Is that what you're doing? You little shit."

She collected herself and tried to walk past me. I blocked her way.

"Let me go, you little shit," she said. She was rightfully livid.

I held my ground. "This isn't a game, mom," I said. "I'll let you go when you understand what's going to happen."

"Oh, I understand what you THINK will happen. You think you can threaten me with fucking me?"

"It's not a threat," I said. "In fact, if you don't have a date on Saturday night, you'll be begging me to fuck you. You'll beg me to ram my hard cock into your steaming pussy. You'll beg me to pound your hungry cunt with my big cock. You'll be begging me to make you cum, just like last night."

She stood there, looking at me. That look of disgust was growing stronger.

"Let me out of here," she said as she pushed me to the side. I let her go.

I stood and watched her go up the stairs until she disappeared around the corner.

I felt like a total asshole.

**** **** **** **** **** ****

**** **** Mom **** ****

I entered my room, closed the door, and fell back against it. My entire body was swimming in feelings. Anger. Sadness. Fear. Happiness. I couldn't decide which was the most prominent. I was also very wet and horny.

'What the hell just happened down there?' I wondered. 'My son just ... raped me.' I pondered on that thought. 'Raped? That's a strong word. He cuddle-raped me.'

I stood there totally lost with incoherent thoughts. There were two things abundantly clear. One, I was shocked by what Chance had done to me. Two, I was fully aroused. My mind was having a hard time wrapping around the 'assault' but my body was one massive orgasm waiting to explode. I was tingling in all the right places. I was overheated.

I realized I needed to cool down. I moved to the bed, undressing as I walked. First the blouse and bra. I stood by the side of my bed and grasped my boobs. 'Good lord,' I thought, 'my nipples are hard as diamonds.' I ran my fingers over them. I nearly passed out with the sensitivity. I laid down on the bed and continued playing with my breasts. My hips bucked as all these sensations focused directly inside my pussy.

With one hand still on playing with my tits, I slid my other down my stomach, under the waistband of my jeans and panties, then to my pubic mound. Each touch on my untouched skin added to my pleasure. When my hand touched my clit, I moaned and shook.

"Did my son really get me this horny?" I said under my breath. "I need to be fucked."

I pulled my hand from my pants, unbuckled the belt, unfastened the pants and ripped them and my panties off my legs. I rolled over and retrieved my dildo from the drawer in the nightstand. I turned over and got in my favorite position (doggy), slipped the dildo in my mouth to wet it, then slowly pushed it inside my aching pussy.

It took only a few thrusts before I was cumming. Cumming hard. And kept cumming. In the space of five minutes, I had four very powerful orgasms. I collapsed on the bed and fell asleep. My dreams were unnerving, to say the least.

**** **** **** **** **** ****

**** **** Chance **** ****

I heard mom's door close. I felt ashamed. "The next time I see her, she'll probably be kicking me out of the house," I said to myself.

I wasn't immune to the effects of what I had done. I'd never thought about having sex with mom even when I knew I was going to push the issue about the dating site. Now, however, I was consumed with the idea. But I was also feeling guilty about the idea.

Normally, being this horny, I would make my way to my room and rub it out. Even though I was hard as a rock, I wasn't feeling the sexual energy for beating off. Instead, I sat back down at the computer and put some of the stuff mom didn't want back in her profile. I saved it but felt like she still needed to approve it before posting. I left it on the screen and went to my room. I needed a nap.

I woke up and heard clattering downstairs. I looked at the clock. It was early afternoon. How long I napped I haven't a clue. I shook the cobwebs off and wandered down the stairs. Mom was in the kitchen doing her usual cleaning.

I looked over at the computer. It was still on the dating site but not on the screen I left it on. I walked over and saw a message welcoming mom as a new member. I smiled, clicked the link and scrolled quickly through her profile. She hadn't deleted any of my additions.

"Whaddaya think?" she asked, standing right behind me.

"Did you notice I added a bunch of stuff you told me to delete?" I answered with a question.

"Yes," she said. She turned me to face her and put her arms around my neck. "Thank you, son." She kissed me quickly on the cheek then pulled away and backed off. "You know, I didn't appreciate what you did to me this morning."

I lowered my head. "I know, mom. I'm sorry."

"I'm not done," she interrupted. "I didn't appreciate it ... but I get why you did it. I appreciate why you did it." She smiled at me. "NEVER EVER DO ANYTHING LIKE THAT AGAIN!" she said sternly.

I nodded. "I really am sorry, mom. I felt like a total asshole. I'm ashamed. It won't happen again." I raised my head to look at her. "Are you still mad at me?"

"I forgive you," she replied. "And thanks for adding that stuff back into my profile. You were right. I have been less than cooperative about getting out of this funk I've been in. You helped me see that."

I turned back to the computer and noticed the Inbox was showing she had messages. I pointed it out to her. We were both excited. I started to click to see who they were from. She stopped me.

"Chance, this is MY dating profile," she said. "Do you mind if I read my own messages?"

"Oops. Sorry, mom." I got up and moved away but close enough I could read over her shoulder.

**** **** **** **** **** ****

**** **** Mom **** ****

I was amazed at how many men had responded to my profile. Chance told me I'd be quite a catch. I was starting to become convinced. Most of the responses were immediately deleted.

"Men really send dick pics?" I turned and asked Chance.

He frowned and nodded.

"What the hell is that about?" I muttered more to myself than him. Some were dismissed because they seemed way too desperate. Others were put into the saved folder. I wasn't ready to contact them just yet.

I changed the password to keep nosy children out. I looked at Chance as I changed the password. 'Sneaky little shit will probably figure this out anyway,' I thought.

**** **** **** **** **** ****

Three days passed and I had only reached out to two men. After some emails through the system that keeps the full identity hidden, I was no closer to a date than I was when I started. A big part of me didn't care.

In those three days, no matter what I did, I couldn't stop thinking about the way Chance 'attacked' me. The feelings I had were coming into sharper focus and those feelings were not anger, fear, nor sadness. No. Every time my mind wandered to that moment, my pussy tingled and flowed. I had to masturbate and use my dildo a few times.

It seemed as if Chance was avoiding me. When he'd come home, he would greet me much the same as before, but he would disappear to his room, only coming out for meals and relieving himself. I would try to talk to him, but he was quite aloof. I told him about the men I had contacted so he was in the loop. He would just smile and nod.

On this night, however, he reminded me that I needed to have a date by Saturday.

"Mom, it's Tuesday, ya know," he said.

I looked at him over my reading glasses. "Wow. A walking, talking calendar," I said.

He smirked. "You only have a few days left to get a date," he said matter-of-factly.

"Or what?" I replied in a teasing way. "You gonna punish me?"

"No!" he nearly yelled, then seeing the playfulness in my eyes, he said with a sly voice, "No, you're gonna punish yourself."

I felt my pussy twinge and my juices began to flow. "Mmmmm. I can't think of a better punishment," I said and licked my lips. I don't think he expected me to answer this way. He looked flustered. I smiled.

"Well, time for homework," he said flatly.

He got up and took his dishes to the sink then ran up the stairs. He had a noticeable bulge in his pants.

"HA! One for me," I said with a fist pump.

**** **** **** **** **** ****

**** **** Chance **** ****

"That was awkward," I muttered as I closed the bedroom door behind me. "Did she notice my hard-on?"

This was the first time she'd said anything about my ultimatum. Frankly, it scared me more than aroused me. I had already resolved that I wouldn't push the issue, date or no date. My relationship with mom was not worth the risk.

**** **** **** **** **** ****

Friday. Finally. The weekend. I came home from work and mom wasn't in the kitchen. I called to her. She answered from upstairs. I bounded up the stairs and went to her room. The door was open.

I walked in and gasped when I saw her. Her hair was styled in a new way. She had makeup applied but not how she normally does. It was ... sexy. She was standing in front of her full-size mirror admiring herself in what appeared to be a new dress. She looked stunning.

"Pick your jaw up off the floor and tell me I look amazing young man," she said looking at my reflection.

"Mmmmom?" I stuttered. "Wow. You look ... FREAKIN amazing."

"You think so?" she asked coyly. She turned to face me. She ran her hands over the dress to smooth it out as she shifted her weight from side to side, her hands finishing the job on the side of her breasts. She gave them a little squeeze together. "This old rag?"

My jaw was still on the floor. When she pushed her tits together, I nearly creamed myself. The dress was very low cut and her cleavage was very noticeable without the show.

"Oh yeah, mom," I said swallowing hard and turning a bit hoping she wouldn't notice my arousal. "You look great."

"Thanks, baby boy," she said and turned back to the mirror. "Glad you like it."

"What's going on, mom?" I asked. "Why're you all dressed up?"

"I have a date, son," she replied nonchalantly. She reached back and grabbed her ass. "What? You didn't think I was gonna let you have your way with me, did you?" she said in a soft, sexy voice as she wiggled her ass.

Now I really had to hide my erection. "I was hoping you wouldn't," I replied. My throat was dry.

"Oh, I doubt that," she said. "I think you were looking forward to having mommy's ass all to yourself," she said shaking her ass again.

"Mom, stop that," I said and turned my head away. Truth is, she was right. I did want her ass and every other part of her. But I knew that it simply wasn't going to happen.

She turned. "Son," she said.

Keeping my eyes averted, I answered, "What?"

"Look at me son," she said. I looked at her. She started walking slowly toward me. "You know, you shouldn't make promises you aren't gonna keep."

"I know, mom," I said weakly. "I told you I was sorry."

She stopped just short of me. "I know you're sorry, son," she said looking up into my eyes. "But still, a promise is a promise."

With that said, she stepped up and our bodies met. She reached around, grabbed my ass, and pulled my cock into her pussy. My eyes nearly bugged out of my head.

She held eye contact. "You like that?" she whispered. "You like having my pussy pressed up against your cock?"

I just stood silent, eyes wide, and stared. God, I was wanting to do something.

"Serves you right, horny boy." She pulled me in again and gyrated her hips on my cock. "Don't threaten me unless you're going to deliver." She kissed the end of my nose, then pushed me away and turned to walk back to the mirror. "Don't wait up for me. I may be late. You can go now."

I stared at her ass as she walked back to the mirror. She looked at me over her shoulder and without words, repeated her command to leave. I humbly turned and went to my room. Mom had successfully put me in my place.

Fifteen minutes later, the doorbell rang.

From her bedroom, mom yelled, "Chance, honey, will you get the door, please. Tell him I'll be down in a few minutes."

I went downstairs and opened the door. A handsome gentleman, too handsome in my opinion, appeared before me.

"Hi, you must be Chance," he said with a fake smile. I nodded. "I'm Barry," he said. I stepped aside to let him in. He walked into the family room with me in tow.

"Go ahead and have a seat, Barry. Mom will be down in a bit."

"Thank you, son," he replied, and I bristled.

I turned to the kitchen to hide my instant dislike. "Would you like a glass of water while you wait, sir," I asked.

"Sir? Please, call me Barry," he fake-smiled again.

"Okay," I said as I turned to the kitchen. "And don't call me son again."

**** **** **** **** **** ****

**** **** Mom **** ****

Even though I didn't find Barry anywhere near compatible and figuring out that he lied (a lot) in his profile, I had a great time. He took me to dinner and then to an old-style hoedown. We danced and had a good time. He got handsy with me a few times. Each time I would bat my eyes and slap his hand away. He reminded me of the song, "You're So Vain." When we arrived at the restaurant, he watched himself in the mirror as he walked past it.

I knew before I walked down the stairs that I didn't like him. I heard him call Chance "son". I knew that wouldn't fly with Chance or with me. But I still had a great time. When he brought me home, I didn't want to have to turn him away at the doorstep so as he pulled into the driveway, I thanked him for a wonderful evening, leaned over and pecked his cheek, and as he came to stop, I opened the door and got out. I was at the door before he had a chance to put his car in Park.

I opened the door, turned and waved, then disappeared as I closed the door and locked it.

"God, I'm glad that's over," I muttered as I walked into the family room. I heard Barry's car drive away. I sighed heavily; glad it was over.

The light over the kitchen sink was on. I walked in. The first thing I noticed was that all the stuff I normally do before going to bed (wiping down the counters, loading and starting the dishwasher, etc.) was already done. I also found a plate, neatly wrapped in plastic, sitting on the table. A note rested on the edge. My heart filled with love, joy, and gratitude when I read it.

"Mom,

"I hope you had a great time tonight. If you're hungry and need a little snack, I made your fave. There's a glass of wine in the fridge for you.

"Love, Chance."

I peeled the plastic away and found a watercress sandwich; indeed, my favorite. I opened the fridge and found the glass of wine he left me. I walked into the family room, sat in my chair and slowly ate the small sandwich and sipped the wine.

I thought of my son and how he always takes care of me. My pussy tingled. I took another small bite and sipped the wine. "Perfect," I said to myself.

**** **** **** **** **** ****

**** **** Chance **** ****

Saturday morning and I woke up to the sun-soaked curtains over my windows. I rubbed the sleep from my eyes and looked out the window. It was a beautiful day. I got dressed quickly and ran downstairs to talk to mom. She wasn't there. I looked in the garage. Her car was there.

"Hmmm. I wonder when she got home," I muttered. "Well, I'll let her sleep."

I busied myself doing the "bitch work" (her words) she normally does on Saturdays. Cleaning out old food from the fridge, sweeping and mopping the floors, vacuuming, dusting, etc. A few hours passed and I finished. I sat down and prepared to watch some sports on TV. It wasn't until about two-thirty that I heard mom coming down the stairs.

"Hi mom," I said as she entered the room. "You were out late."

She yawned and stretched. "Yes, I was, wasn't I," she said.

She was wearing a silky robe. Her hair was messy, and her makeup was smeared. She looked gorgeous.

"You okay?" I asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine," she said. She sniffed the air, obviously catching the scent of bleach and cleanser. "Did you do my cleaning?"

I smiled at her. "Yup," I answered proudly. "You're free to relax today."

She walked over to me. Her breasts swayed back and forth as she walked. It was obvious that she was naked under the robe, at least her breasts were unfettered. "Oh, you are such a sweet boy," she said as she leaned over to kiss my forehead. Her robe opened and I saw her naked breasts momentarily before she pushed the robe closed with her hand.