Mom, You'll Beg for My Cock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked over at Chance. He was driving, looking straight ahead, as if his mother weren't even in the car, let alone finger fucking herself while talking about fucking his dad. 'Did he notice?' I wondered. 'How the hell could he NOT notice, you stupid bitch.'

I noticed the road signs. I tried to be casual. "Chance, I thought we were going to the Wild Mushroom?" My voice sounded a bit ragged.

"Um, well, yeah, we are," he stammered. "You seemed to have fallen asleep, so I kept driving to let you enjoy a ... um ... a moment of peace. You deserve it, mom." He smiled at me.

'Asleep? Clever little dick,' I said to myself. 'And sweet as hell for trying.'

**** **** **** **** **** ****

**** **** Chance **** ****

Mom was clearly uncomfortable. I tried to convince her I was just driving and didn't notice her story nor her finger fucking herself. I tried to change the subject.

"So, um ... when is Gayle coming home?" I asked as nonchalantly as I could. I'm sure it wasn't unnoticed.

"Oh, um ... I bought her a ticket for the Tuesday before Thanksgiving," she answered, obviously thankful for a new topic. "She'll be home until Sunday afternoon."

"I never thought I'd say this but, I miss the little brat," I said with a laugh.

"Now you be nice, young man," she chided. "She's family, and God knows you've got to hold tight to family."

"I know, ma," I laughed again. I only called her "ma" when I was messing with her.

She laughed and slapped my arm. "I know, honey. I know you love your sister no matter what you say. You've always been her big brother and protector. She loves you, too."

We made small talk until we arrived at the restaurant. I opened doors for mom and treated her like a queen. She finally relaxed and seemed to put the 'road trip incident' behind her. She was all smiles.

Until ...

As we were finishing our meal, I knew we had to discuss the elephant in the room. Mom needs a man. She needs to get laid. She needs to be told and I'm the one who will have to tell her.

"Mom, we need to talk," I started.

`

Mom, seeming to have forgotten the 'incident' looked at me with surprise. "About what, honey?"

God, how do I say this? "Um, you know you didn't take a little nap in the car on the way here, right?"

Mom flushed and coughed. Luckily, I didn't say that while she had a mouthful. "Chance, you're ruining a perfectly good evening. We don't need to talk about that. I was out of line. Now drop it."

"I can't drop it, mom," I said. I reached across the table and took her hand. Looking her in the eyes, I said, "Mom, you need a man." Then I whispered, "You need to get laid."

"CHANCE!" she said sternly and loudly, pulling her hand away. Realizing what she'd done, she looked around to see how many people were now staring at her. Everyone probably heard her, but everyone seemed oblivious. She whispered back, "That's none of your business, young man."

"Well, I think it is, mom," I replied.

"What makes you think that?" she said boring a hole through me with her stare. I hate that stare.

"Because I'm your son, and you have no one else to tell you," I shot back. She continued her angry stare at me. "I care about you, mom. Telling me the story of your hotel time with dad wasn't an accident."

"Stop right there, Chance," she said holding up her hand. "This is none of your business. I don't need to hear this and certainly don't need to hear this from you." She signaled to the server. When she came over, mom asked for our check. "We'll be leaving now," she said curtly.

The server walked away. Mom was visibly shaken. I was undeterred. "Mom, I've always been honest with you," I said. "I'm not going to lie to you now. Part of this day being so hard for you is that you haven't moved on in your life. You need to move on and try to find happiness again."

"Son, I don't think you're qualified to know what makes me happy," she snapped back. The server arrived with the check. I handed her my debit card and she left again. "I can't believe you think this is an appropriate conversation to be having with your mother. Shame on you."

I had never heard those words referring to me coming from mom's mouth. Truth is, I did feel some shame. But I was steadfast in my resolve to tell her. When the server returned, I signed the check. We collected our things and walked silently to the car. After I opened her door, I walked around and got in. I slid the key into the ignition but didn't turn it.

"Mom," I said turning in my seat to face her. She stared blankly out the window. I reached over and pulled her chin to look at me. I didn't like that look. "Mom, I'm sorry. I knew before I said anything that it could ruin our night. I didn't want that. I want you to be happy."

Mom sat quietly still boring a hole through me with her stare. Then her face softened, and I noticed her eyes started to get glassy. Tears formed and dropped down her cheeks. She looked down and started quietly sobbing. Not like earlier in the day. This was a different cry. This wasn't missing-the-love-of-her-life crying.

She looked up at me with melted mascara around her eyes. "Chance, honey, I'm the one who's sorry. I shouldn't have gotten angry with you. I know you're only trying to help. And, unfortunately, you're right."

"What?" I said a tad shocked. "Right about what?"

**** **** **** **** **** ****

**** **** Mom **** ****

"You're right that I need something ... someone in my life," I admitted. "I've never done 'alone' very good. I've never had to be alone since I married your dad. He was always there to take care of me."

Chance smiled. I could see the excitement in his eyes. "Good. It's good to hear you admit that."

I bowed my head in thought. "Every time I think like this, I feel like I'm cheating on your dad," I said quietly.

Chance reached over and pulled my chin up to look at him. "WWDHYD?" he asked? I looked at him with confusion. "What would dad have you do?" he clarified with a wink.

I shook my head and rolled my eyes. "Yeah, yeah. I know. I know. He doesn't want me to be alone."

He turned back in his seat, turned the key, and began our drive home. "When we get home, we're getting on a singles web page and make you a dating profile."

Feigning surprise, I shot back, "Oh, we are, are we?"

"Damn right we are. We're gonna find you a studly man hunk."

On the way home, Chance quizzed me for information he could use to make me the hottest "MILF" on the site. I let him go on and on and answered his questions with as much detail as I wanted to share. A lady must have her secrets. After a while, curiosity got the better of me.

"Chance, I have a question for you."

"Sure mom, shoot," he said.

"What's a MILF?"

"What? Seriously? Come on, mom," he busted out laughing.

"What? Don't treat me like I'm stupid," I laughed back. "What's a MILF?"

He continued laughing while trying to explain. He seemed very discombobulated.

"Well, mom, a MILF is a ... um ... it's an ... um ... an acronym," he stuttered out.

I sat quietly waiting, staring at him, for him to finish. After about fifteen seconds he stopped laughing.

"Mom, you really need me to spell it out?" he asked, the laughter now gone.

"Well, I imagine if I ask a question, you'll answer me. Yes. Answer the question. Unless you're ashamed. If you're ashamed, maybe you shouldn't be calling me a MILF."

Fear set in his eyes. He was looking for a way out. "Maybe get on your phone and do a search," he suggested.

"Nope, son," I shook my head. "Tell me what a MILF is."

"Oh, God, take me now," he said in a futile prayer. "Fine. A MILF is a ... mother ... I'd ... like to ..."

"To ..." I said trying to lead him.

"To ... F" he replied.

"Freeze?"

He rolled his eyes at me.

"Fire?"

"Mom!" he said curtly.

"Filter? Fix?"

"Are you gonna make me say it?" he cried.

I nodded.

"Fine," he said indignantly. "It's ... fff ... fff ... fff."

"Fffff? Mother I'd like to fff?" I mimicked.

"FUCK! Okay? Fuck. Mother I'd like to fuck."

I burst out laughing. Normally, the F-bomb was not a word I allowed in my house. I couldn't help myself. He was so embarrassed.

"Mother I'd like to fuck," I repeated. "Wait. Mother I'd like to fuck, or mother YOU'D like to fuck?" As soon as it came out of my mouth, I turned red. 'God, did I just ask him if he'd like to fuck me?' I wondered. 'Yes, you did, you slut,' was my answer.

He wasn't too keen on looking at me at that moment, so he didn't see my reaction to my question. Had he seen he may not have replied the way he did.

"Well, shit mom. You are pretty hot," came out of his mouth.

Then silence took over the rest of the ride home. Luckily, we were only five or six minutes from home, or it could have been much worse.

**** **** **** **** **** ****

**** **** Chance **** ****

'I just told my mom I want to fuck her,' I thought to myself. I couldn't look at her. I stared at the road for the rest of the trip. My mind didn't stop wandering though. 'Would I fuck her if I had the chance? Yeah, probably. God, I'm a pervert. Yeah, you are. But she is hot. All your friends have said it. They're the ones who call her a MILF.'

We arrived home. Mom started to open her door to get out. I stopped her and bounded around to get it for her.

She took my hand as I helped her out. She looked me in the eyes. "Chance, you are such a gentleman. Thank you so much."

"You're welcome, mom. You deserve it."

I walked her to the door and opened it. She walked in and went immediately to the wine. She poured a glass then went into the family room to sit. I followed. I sat at the computer and fired it up.

"Let's start your dating profile," I said.

"Honey let's wait till tomorrow," she said. "It's late. I'm tired. I wanna go to bed."

It was past eleven, so I agreed. I sat on the couch with her. We talked quietly for the next ten minutes or so until she finished her glass of wine. We stood and started up the stairs. My bedroom comes first. I turned and started opening the door.

"Eh em. Excuse me, mister," she said. I turned to face her. "You forgetting something?"

I tried to think of what I needed to do. I had no idea. "Not that I know of."

"Is this how you end all your dates? Drop off the girl and walk away?"

"Um, what, uh, what do you mean?" I asked.

"No goodnight kisses or hugs?" she asked.

"Oh, sorry. You're right," I said.

I moved to her, put my arms around her waist as she put hers around my neck. I hugged her. Our bodies meshed together. I felt every curve from her breasts down to her knees. Her pelvis was mashed into mine. My cock noticed and stirred.

We held that hug for what seemed just enough time for my cock to become fully erect. Mom pulled her head back but kept her vice-like hold around my neck. We were face-to-face, mere centimeters from our lips meeting.

"Thank you, baby. I had a wonderful evening," she whispered. "You, young man, are a perfect gentleman."

If she couldn't feel my cock digging into her, I don't know how. It was like chiseled stone.

"And you were the perfect date, mom," I whispered back, my voice shaking.

Then it happened. Our lips met. My body reacted and my pelvis thrust into her. She gasped but our lips were still together. I pulled her hard into my body. She grabbed the back of my head. And yet, all that happened was that our lips touched. No movement. No tongue. It lingered.

Mom pulled away. Visibly flushed. I pulled away. Visibly hard.

Mom ducked away with a quick, "Good night, son." I walked into my room, closed the door, and began rubbing my cock. I was gonna need to rub this out.

**** **** **** **** **** ****

**** **** Mom **** ****

'What the hell just happened?' I wondered to myself as I entered my bedroom. 'Did my son just dry hump me? Did I dry hump him?'

I felt a little lightheaded as I disrobed for bed. When I was down to my bra and panties, I went into the bathroom to pee. As I sat, the events of the night ran rampant through my mind starting with the graphic love story I told Chance. I finished, wiped, reached to pull my panties up, and thought, 'Fuck this. I'm sleeping nude.' I kicked the panties to the side, stood up, removed my bra, and went to the bed.

Pulling the duvet aside, I slid between the cold sheets. They felt good against my overheated body. I lie on my back as my hands explored my body. I touched my breasts lightly. I pinched my nipples. I squeezed the soft flesh. I traced a path to my pussy with my fingernails. I avoided my clit and went straight for my opening. I was drenched.

I closed my eyes and began playing with myself. In my mind, I kept hearing those words over and over. "Well, shit mom. You are pretty hot." Each time those words went through my mind, my pussy became wetter and wetter.

I suddenly felt his presence by the bed. I opened my eyes and there stood my son. My glorious son. Naked, hard cock in hand, looking down on me with lust in his eyes. When he saw me looking at him, he pulled the covers down exposing my naked body to his teenage lustful eyes.

Before I could say anything, his face was between my legs. His tongue was on my clit. He reached up and grabbed one of my breasts and clamped down on my nipple.

"OH, GOD, I'M CUMMING!" I heard myself say. My hips bucked wildly into his face as he roughly sucked and licked my clit. He rammed two fingers inside my flowing pussy. "OH, FUCK, YES, CHANCE. MAKE YOUR MOTHER CUM, BABY!" I cried.

My eyes flew open. I looked down. My left hand had my left breast in a tight grip while two of my fingers were buried up to the knuckles in my pussy. My orgasm was diminishing. I pulled my drenched fingers from my pussy and brought them to my nose. 'God, I smell so heavenly,' I said to myself. I slowly licked my fingers clean, savoring my own flavor.

I rolled onto my side and fell asleep.

**** **** **** **** **** ****

**** **** Chance **** ****

As turned on as I was, I couldn't get the guilty feelings out of my mind. I tried and tried to beat off with the image of mom in my head. Each image was as sexy as hell, but they all had a common theme. She was scolding me.

After several minutes with no success, I gave up. 'I should apologize,' I thought. I got up, threw on a t-shirt and pajama bottoms, and wandered out to go to her room.

As I reached her bedroom door and lifted my hand to knock, I heard her voice. "OH, GOD, I'M CUMMING! OH, FUCK, YES, CHANCE. MAKE YOUR MOTHER CUM, BABY!"

It was unmistakable. 'She's friggin herself thinking about me,' I mused. I don't know why I didn't bust down her door and fuck her, but I didn't. I went back to my room. This time, I had no problem visualizing what I wanted to do to my hot mom while I wanked myself to orgasm.

**** **** **** **** **** ****

**** **** Mom **** ****

I made my way downstairs to start my long day of cleaning, errands, and yard work. Chance was in the family room working on the computer. He was excited to see me.

"Hey mom, come over here and look," he said with a happy voice. "I've created you a profile so you can start finding a guy to date."

'Ug, not this,' I thought as I rolled my eyes. I looked over at him. The enthusiasm in his eyes won me. I slowly wandered over.

"What is this, honey?" I asked as I looked over his shoulder.

"It's the dating site I was telling you about," he replied. "It's the one for the 'hicks from the sticks'," he said with a country twang. I playfully smacked him upside the head.

"Hicks from the sticks?" I repeated. "Is that how you think of me?" I giggled.

"Well, you're more of a country gal than a city slicker, ain't ya?"

"I suppose so," I answered. He's right. I love the country and would never leave my small farm town. "Okay, show me what you got."

'What kind of pedestal does he think I belong on?' I wondered as he scrolled through the different pages of my wants, needs, likes, and goals. I spent most of the time asking him to delete stuff I didn't think was true or was inappropriate. He complained about each deletion, but I was firm.

"I'm not Wonder Woman," I told him over and over.

"You are to me," he grumbled through every edit.

After thirty minutes of this, I was done. The only thing left was to pay for a month and post my profile. I hesitated.

"Chance, can we slow down a bit?" I asked, well, more begged.

"What's wrong, mom?" he asked.

"We just talked about this last night," I said. "I'm not sure I'm ready to take the plunge. Can we give me a week to sort through my feelings?"

"Mom, you know you need to get yourself out there."

"I do know that. I just need some time to digest this. Please?"

He looked very disappointed. "Sure. Fine. I guess. All this work shot to hell."

"Just save it and we'll come back to it next Saturday, okay?" I said with a smile.

He sat in thought for a moment. "Okay, fine, but ..." He had an odd look on his face.

"But what?" I asked. Maybe I shouldn't have.

**** **** **** **** **** ****

**** **** Chance **** ****

I couldn't believe I was awake before mom. That never happens. I guess I was still a little ... I don't know how to say what I was feeling about what happened last night. One thing I did know; I wanted to set up her dating profile.

I put every good thing I could think about her. Which was easy. She's been the best mom to Gayle and me. Just as I was finishing up, she came down the stairs. She looked it over with me and wanted most of the good stuff deleted. With each deletion, my heart sank a little deeper.

I've been down this road with mom before. It took over a year for me to get her to even think about dating. Each time I got excited, she would back down. I've become accustomed to being disappointed. I had to think of a way to push her. But how? I've tried everything already.

She told me to save it and we'd get back to it. When she said, "We'll come back to it ..." I suddenly had a thought of how to motivate her.

When she asked me what I was thinking, I knew I had to get my shit together. I needed to go over the details. I needed to think it through.

Just as suddenly, I realized what I needed to do had to come from the heart, and it had to be spontaneous. My biggest problem was having the courage to do it.

'Well, fuck me for trying,' I said to myself as I stood and faced my mom.

"Mom," I said and took her hands in mine. My mouth suddenly went dry. I swallowed hard. "Mom, I know why you don't want to date other men," I said.

"Oh, Chance, I do want to date. It's just ..."

I stepped closer and put my hands on her hips. She immediately stood uncomfortably at attention and placed her hands on my chest, ready to push me away. My face was inches from hers. Our eyes locked. She looked shocked.

"I know what it 'just' is, mom. It's ..." I diverted my eyes down, building the courage to say it. "... it's me, isn't it?" I looked back into her eyes.

She looked more shocked, cocked her head to one side, and said, "What?"

"Don't deny it, mom," I said as I moved in closer. Our bodies were now touching. I wrapped my arms around her waist. I could feel her breath on my cheek.

She pushed on my chest and tried to step back. I held her in place.

"Chance, what is this?" she asked as she pushed. "What are you doing?"

I pushed my pelvis into hers. My cock had started growing when my plan became clear. Whether my mind was going down this path, my cock was bringing the snacks. She felt my hardness grind into her and gasped. Her eyes flew wide open.

"Chance, what the hell are you doing?" she asked, more as a command to stop. She started to struggle. I held her in place and started dry humping my cock into her pussy. "CHANCE!" she yelled. "STOP THIS AT ONCE!"